Assembler Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking a position that best utilizes 20 years of experience, skills, and abilities in fabrication and assembly, maintenance operations, material handling, quality control, and safety.
Skills : Data Entry, Computer , SQL, Microsoft Office, Assembly, Assembly, Programming, Spanish, Information Technology.
- Helped co-workers to accomplish line goals.
- Ensured the right use of tools.
- Worked orders checking and inspection.
- Planed and scheduled daily activities.
- Assembled guns and all gun parts.
- Assembled boxes and pamphlets. All with little to no supervision.
- Performed various maintenance processes including diagnosis and repair.
Bachelor's Degree In Systems
Sr. Assembler Technician Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging and rewarding position with a growth-oriented company, utilizing proven ability in assembly, production and managerial skills. Able to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines. Team player with excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
Skills : Equipment maintenance Pipe-laying Active listening Troubleshooting Installation Operation monitoring Complex problem solving.
- Assembled, tested and packaged complex mechanical devices following written instructions.
- Performed incoming and in-process inspection and testing of components as required.
- Supported material handling from receiving, and inspection through inventory and kitting.
- Worked with engineers and technicians to develop and improved assembly methods.
- Maintained accurate work records such as job travelers.
- Maintained detailed documentation throughout all job functions.
- Operated computer, laboratory and manufacturing equipment as required.
High School Diploma
Jr. Assembler Technician Resume
Objective : Participates as a team member in the product development process from concept through market introduction and in ongoing manufacturing on a contract basis for client companies.
Skills : Expeditor, Forklift Operator, Painting, Electrician Helper, Plastering, Hydro-Blasting, Material Management Assistant.
- Installed cassette in ballers, and ballers on b plates.
- Worked in a department of upgrading bike stations with reworked cassettes, and much more.
- Helped installed three bike stations.
- Able to assembly small parts with steady hands
- Able and willing to work in a controlled environment assembly area, wearing gowns and gloves.
- Able to understand and follow mechanical assembly drawings and written instructions.
- Able to use basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.
High School Diploma
Assembler Technician III Resume
Headline : A problem solver with an ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to working environment. Hard-working and capable to work under pressure in fast-paced dynamic environments. Technical excellence and attention to quality and detail. Operate laboratory instruments and equipment with strict adherence to internal standards.
Skills : Certafication In All Of The Machine Shop Equipment.
- Followed company written work instructions, procedure manuals and MSDS to ensure quality of assemblies were in compliance with customer specifications.
- Assemble subassemblies/components of HG1-c Non-invasive Continuous Glucose Monitor.
- Performed special build request for engineers.
- Monitored Acceptance Report to determine pass/ fail of finished products.
- Responsible for Plex system (MES) transaction for every job.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
Assembler Technician II Resume
Summary : An interesting position with a growing company where can utilize past job skills and abilities.
Skills : Forklift Operator,CPR,First Aid.
- Assembled, set-up, inspect and crate equipment according to documented drawings, process work instructions, and quality plans.
- Used blueprints and manufacturing process work instructions.
- Responsible for pulling, staging and documentation of PID's for the assembly process.
- Organized and staged work in process materials and maintain correct supply inventories.
- Planned work schedules and manning requirements to meet Equipment Plant schedule.
- Able to be willing to learn multiple processes.
- Able to participate and contribute in a team environment.
Assembler Technician I Resume
Headline : Seeking a Warehouse position where may be given the opportunity to grow. Assembly Technician will have the ability to lead other service technicians, design solutions for difficult problems, able to manage outside contractors.
Skills : Assembly, Electrical, Electrical.
- Assembled Greyhound Buses and Robotic Trailers.
- Performed hydraulic work, sandblasting, primer, painting, and detailing.
- Performed quality checks on products and parts.
- Reviewed work orders and blueprints to ensure work was performed according to specifications.
- Prepared and shipped finished products.
- Completed production reports to communicate team production level to management.
- Determined work assignments and procedures.
Bachelors In Theology
Assistant Assembler Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking employment with a successful company where can utilize my many years of experience in the technical manufacturing industry, and will allow me to grow within the organization to help that business thrive for many years to come.
Skills : Experienced With Various Complex Assemblies, Reading.
- Also trained in soldering, weld inspection, and vacuum packaging of product.
- Required the ability to read, understand, and maintain detailed work instructions.
- Collected various data points on product, as well as the ability to read blue prints and technical drawings.
- Responsible for the training other employees.
- Maintained and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical.
- Developed training plans for service technicians.
- Developed Preventive Maintenance programs.
Associate Assembler Technician Resume
Objective : To secure a position that will enable to use interpersonal skills, communication & organizational skills, customer service background as well as ability to work very well with people.
Skills : Organization Customer Service Communication Answering Phones Filing.
- Assembled guns and all gun parts.
- Assembled boxes and pamphlets.
- Assembled high voltage electrical components using a bill of materials and Standard Operating Procedure.
- Assembled components such as bus bars and 15KV and above electrical voltage arrestors.
- Monitored a pre-programmed molding machine and made adjustments as necessary to ensure a quality product.
- Able to install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and materials.
- Able to install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders.
License In Cosmetology
Assistant Assembler Technician I Resume
Objective : PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic (read use for troubleshooting), components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and devices) and communications modules (Ethernet) Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals.
Skills : Windows, Mac OS, Oracle CRM, Sales Force, Service Power, C++, AutoCAD, MatLab,.
- Assembled Printed Circuit Boards by analyzing schematic diagrams.
- Assisted senior techs on pcb layout, and programming Aid to maintain inventory.
- Used Assembly of Printed Circuit Boards from schematics.
- Able to work with hand tools, and measuring instruments.
- Analyzed systems to correct functional deviations by testing, improving or repairing.
- Able to collaborate with personnel to identify, enhance strategic goals.
- Solved developmental problems according to company standards.
Bachelors Of Science
Assembler Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking long term employment with local company able to offer a Challenging and rewarding job opportunity.
Skills : Good business sense, Excellent communication.
- Documented and electronically filled processes, progresses and test results of every assembled part.
- Worked in conjunction with engineering department.
- Planned, organized, inspected and reported on all supplier quality-related activities to assure fulfillment of requirements.
- Organized and reported on all supplier quality-related activities to assure fulfillment of quality requirements.
- Conducted periodic audits and scans to verify that process capability requirements are maintained over the time, also, responsible for conducting supplier's current capabilities and potential new capabilities.
- Identified systemic supplier quality issues and driving corrective and preventative actions and documentations.
- Developed and maintained a good working relationships across all levels in the organization
- Able to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance.