Client Services Representative Resume
Objective : Logistics professional seeking an opportunity where my experience will be utilized while increasing my knowledge base with regards to supply chain management.
Skills : Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, As400, Microsoft power point, Microsoft power point, Microsoft Outlook, Customer Relationship Management.
- Effectively consolidate and plan shipments (in Mexico) daily for timely pickup and delivery daily.
- Process documentation and work with carriers to have same day and expedited shipments via ground to be picked up for the customer from various location in Mexico.
- Provide weekly Shipment Status Messaging information via Microsoft Excel to customer to reflect effective carrier pickup and delivery times.
- Plan shipments daily from warehouse locations our of Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, and Queretaro to destinations throughout Mexico in a timely manner.
- Communicate any missed pickup and recovery options to customers that have been confirmed with the carriers throughout the day daily.
- Build and plan multi-stop options from my respective warehouses as a cost saving measure for the customer.
- All communication is primarily in Spanish via Telephone and Email.
Client Services Representative II Resume
Objective : Experienced with database management systems and reporting. Efficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Access. Detail oriented, quality-minded, meticulous, and responsible individual who is improvement focused. Fast learner who is looking forward to new challenges and opportunities in data research and reporting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Telephone Skills.
- Interact with a company's customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services.
- Deal with and help resolve any customer complaints.
- Correspond to high volume of phone calls /emails.
- Promote and sell company products solutions and seek to bring in new business to the company.
- Build and solidifies customer, relationships by actively cross-selling additional services.
- Research and analyze files for company audits.
- Support team on all aspects of office duties.
Client Services Representative II Resume
Objective : To build a fulfilling and rewarding career in the Sports Management/Marketing field. Although Motor Sports is the main field I am currently interested in, I am open to other opportunities in Sports Management/Marketing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Greet residents and guests in a cheerful and welcoming manner.
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, of site and document daily activity reports and incidents reports.
- Maintain professional communication with clients and patrons.
- Sign for deliveries, dry cleaning, and packages and log into Building Link.
- Distributing and assisting Tenants with packages and dry cleaning.
- When necessary, issue keys to clients or other associates.
- Ensure that all apartment keys are accounted for and secure during shift.
- Monitoring visitor parking areas and issuing parking passes (if applicable).
B.A. In PSYCHOLOGY
Technical Client Services Representative Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Client Services Representative with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Excellent verbal and communication skills, proficient.
- Coordinated ground transportation worldwide.
- Worked one on one with clients to set up transportation for corporate executives.
- Work with high level profiles clients with the upmost confidentiality.
- Tracked flights for delays and communicated all emergencies with drives and all parties evolved.
- Made important decisions under high pressure situations to insure 5 star services and customer satisfaction.
- Paying close attention to detail to ensure that each reservation was set up correctly to minimize conflicts.
- Always maintained professional attitude while handling disgruntled clients while stay calm and collected.
License In Current
Client Services Representative III Resume
Headline : To provide valuable work, create useful and exciting technologies, and gain further technical knowledge and experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Provided customer and technical support for proprietary hardware, firmware, and online applications.
- Assisted field operations and third party technicians with programming and data entry.
- Managed contacts, customer information, and cases using Netsuite.
- Achieved top performance in the department for four months running in both calls received and cases closed.
- Marked calls taken and cases closed as high as 50% greater than the department average.
- Took initiative to record and distribute information from team meetings and trainings.
- Created a system to archive and maintain meeting and training materials.
- Served as a temporary Tier 3 representative to resolve escalated cases.
Licensed Producer/Client Services Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking to recruit an individual who is great at multitasking and can produce accurate and prompt results, please accept my accompanying resume to review for your opened position. As a caring and dedicated individual working in the field of customer service, I've always took pride in assisting my customers by providing them with excellent service.
Skills : microsoft office, Customer Service.
- Reviewed, researched and resolved internal and external customer/client questions.
- Answered incoming telephone calls and direct calls to appropriate resource for resolution.
- Maintained accurate time tracking entries to the Case Management Tracking System of record on a daily basis.
- Participated in work groups training and development.
- Actively participated in weekly conference calls with clients.
- Acted as point of contact within respective team for daily work resolution.
- Assisted other associates with more complex internal/external customer and client inquiries.
M.A. In Human Resource Management
Data Specialist/Client Services Representative Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Client Services Representative with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Exceptional ability to stay attentive when dealing.
- Responsible for addressing both walk-in and telephone inquiries that are generated by the Housing Choice Voucher Participants, Landlords, External Stakeholders, and the general public.
- Greets and assist with sign in for walk-in clients.
- Verify participant and landlord contact information to ensure integrity of demographic information.
- Investigates and resolves participant and landlord complaints minimizing involvement of HCV management to the satisfaction of all parties; Communicates with applicants, participants, landlords/owners and co-workers in a manner that is courteous and professional; Answers both resident and landlord questions, providing information on status of rent, damage claims, property inspections, provisions of the lease and contract, program regulations, Housing Authority policies, and procedures, etc.
- Returns calls to participants and landlords within two business days.
- Routes information received through the mail, fax and electronic mail to the appropriate Housing Choice Voucher Program Staff member.
- Recognized within the agencies newsletter publication for providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the Client Service's Call Center Productivity Report, Call Log and Written Correspondence Templates.
Client Services Representative I Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in human resources, customer service, technology and 3M management. Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well-thought-out decisions quickly. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical. Resourceful in the completion of projects and effective at multi-tasking.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative, Graphic Design, Leadership, Training Administration, Salesforce, CRM, CCM, Military, Executive.
- Provided administrative and communications support to the Executive Vice President.
- Disciplined company message by liaising with Digital Marketing manager, Press Relations Head and Influencer Product Manager.
- Created an administered the company 'newsletter' campaign.
- Designed correspondence to user base, company advisers, product partners and press outlets.
- Designed company mission statements, stories and direct the communication of the company mission to users and public entities.
- Created a resilient communications frame work to support company president and ensure fluid communications throughout the platform.
- Recruited and trained administrative professionals in the field of technology sales and account management.
Bachelor's In Business Administration
Client Services Representative/New Business Analyst Resume
Objective : Energetic professional with creative ideas, technological savvy with an extreme high degree of organization; skilled at communicating effectively on every level and building a positive rapport with customers and co-workers, looking to take the next step in my career with an opportunity in which I can make an immediate positive impact.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excellent Verbal And Written Communication Skills, Data Entry, Detail Oriented, Administrative Skills.
- Received and distributed calls to and from clients, borrowers and third parties in need of information on the foreclosure, confirmations and escalated matters.
- Generated a suspense report and notified the bank where to place the funds received.
- Pulled reports for loans that had service transferred.
- Researched, verified holder of note and created affidavits to ensure we were foreclosing in the correct name.
- Processed and mailed third party checks received from the lender.
- Produced and sent detailed chronologies of the foreclosure from referral to sale to our clients.
- Requested fees and costs from clients for a variety of work such as; new titles, title updates, re-files, re-pubs, and lost instrument bonds.
- Generated reports for demand letters and review them to ensure they are compliant.
Associates Of Applied Science In Business Administration
Licensed Producer/Client Services Representative Resume
Objective : Objective: A challenging position with a progressive company, which will utilize my experience and motivation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe, Excel, Client Relationship Management, Customer Service, Data Analysis, Data Entry, Skip Tracing, Email Marketing, Billing, Documentation, Inventory Control, Office Management, Receptionist.
- Schedule Telecine, editorial, video, audio, and quality control work for Domestic and international film & television distribution.
- Supervise daily International and Domestic shipments.
- Correspond with clients to advise of pending purchase orders, technical discrepancies and confirmation of element shipment.
- Log in daily orders into database and create in-house work orders.
- Work closely with department manager to carryout orders more efficiently.
- Train and supervise new employees for Customer Service.
- Implement new systems of communication between staff and in-house departments.
Major Accounts Client Services Representative Resume
Objective : Hardworking Client Services Representative whose wide-ranging background includes 24 years as an airlines customer service representative. Focused on excellent customer service within the commercial and private jet travel sector as well as streamlining operations to promote organizational efficiency.
Skills : animal restraint, Medication Administration, animal care, grooming.
- Current Assisted Jet Card members with booking private and commercial travel.
- Worked daily in a fast paced environment while multi tasking with other departments.
- Developed and maintained excellent relationships with all clients, both new and existing.
- Answered incoming calls and emails in a timely and accurate manner.
- Arranged private travel for all retail clients in DPJ scheduling system (FOS).
- Arranged commercial travel in Delta reservations system as requested by each Member.
- Arranged passenger logistics including catering, ground transportation, or similar.
- Developed and maintained passenger and company profiles for all retail clients.
Associate Of Arts In Business Administration
Client Services Representative Resume
Summary : Responsible Server, proficient in sales, and meeting guest expectations. Core competencies include customer service, organization, and problem solving as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Tasks are completed accurately and efficiently.
Skills : Cogent, 7zip, Accurint, MNCIS and CCAP, Microsoft Office, Client Secured Websites.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with company agents, underwriters and outside vendors.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Manage a large caseload of life insurance, long-term-care, annuity and disability applications from data-entry to policy placement.
- Assist in the placement of $100,000-plus in weekly premiums.
- Contact agents with daily status reports on their pending applications.
- Communicate with underwriters to ensure requested requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Process daily accounts receivables for the regional office.
- Compile reports for management on a weekly and monthly basis.