Group Home Supervisor Resume
Objective : To work for a company that will allow to grow and learn. Ability to scale and evolve with the business needs, as well as provide guidance to other managers.
Skills : Solution Oriented Therapy, Individual Counseling, Group Counseling.
- Supervises 22 staff; maintain staff schedules; complete staff evaluations; monitor and schedule required staff trainings, seminars and conferences; review applications and interview qualified applicants.
- Monitors and maintains residential budget for the group home and assists the individual finances, as needed, for individuals served.
- Monitors and insures accurate "in house" documentation.
- Participates in Circle(s) of Support for personal futures planning.
- Reports, monitors and schedules house and vehicle maintenance.
- Monitors and reports health and medical needs of individuals and audits the administration of medication within the program; schedule medical appointments as needed and insure that all medical needs are being met.
- Documents a person's progress for support people including family, staff, employment specialist, case manager and other professionals as necessary.
- Builds a support network between the individuals and community members.
Sr. Group Home Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a job in an environment that promotes learning, growing, and is goal-oriented. Conceptualize and execute on process and technical workflows
Skills : Management experience, Exceptional customer service.
- Oversees several group homes for mentally and physically disabled people.
- Performs all the duties a DSP would.
- Assists the individual's support with daily living skills.
- Cooks, cleans, bathe, dress, and give them their medications.
- Writes, reviews and signs paper work.
- Makes work schedules for staff.
- Partners with business stakeholders to prioritize and manage team expectations.
Jr. Group Home Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging Group Home Supervisor position that would utilize relationship building abilities, excellent interpersonal and problemsolving skills assisting individuals with mental health challenging to learn to develop life skills to achieve autonomy.
Skills : Management, organizing.
- Managed the daily operations of two group homes for individuals with disabilities.
- Supervised staff to ensure the residents' needs are met, met all licensing requirements, completed reports, oversee petty cash and grocery budget and staffing hours.
- Trained new employees on routine care, medications, programs, and all ADLS.
- Wrote and implemented programs for consumers.
- Completed all ISP packets and attended annual ISP and reviews throughout the year.
- Completed weekly payroll on all employees.
- Maintained a household budget on food items, and ordered supplies on a monthly basis.
- Prepared home for state monitors and fire inspections.
- Implemented all BTP training to staff and tracked data on a daily basis.
Group Home Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Team orientated supervisor with a strong track record of establishing solid professional relationships with clients, co-workers and administration including county and state agencies. Self-starter, and quick learner. Certified Trainer.
Skills : Illustration, graphic design.
- Responsible for the efficient running of a twelve bed facility responding to all phone calls and communications requiring multitasking throughout the course of day.
- Maintained household inventories, work schedules, handled incoming and outgoing correspondence, including mail, email and faxes.
- Shopped for groceries and any needed supplies.
- Completed petty cash, resident funds, scheduling for up to twenty five staff members as well as any staffing issues that arose.
- Responsible for generating forms as well as reports via the computer.
- Charted and recorded information in client files.
- Quickly responded to crisis situations when mental health and behavioral issues arose.
- Documented patient information including service plans, treatment reports and progress notes.
- Collaborated closely with treatment team to appropriately coordinate client care services.
Group Home Supervisor II Resume
Headline : To utilize skills in human resources, administration and mental health in a local manufacturing workplace setting. Provides guidance to other managers.
Skills : Management, Analytical, Organization, Communication, Word, Windows.
- Provided counseling to youth who have faced physical, mental, sexual, and social abuse.
- Observed and reported changes in their mental behaviors or their physical condition.
- Responded to emergencies and assessed safety risks.
- Worked with adolescents who had significant emotional challenges.
- Focused was on servicing victims of abuse, neglect, and abandonment.
- Worked with support groups, crisis intervention, assistance with transportation, and monitoring family visits and/or contact with the clients family.
- Collaborated with other professionals to evaluate patients' medical or physical condition and to assess client needs.
Group Home Supervisor III Resume
Summary : To use diverse skills and abilities in an exponential capacity to obtain a position and excel in a field, which will eventually lead to a career.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Acted as the financial advisor.
- Made the work schedule for employees.
- Acted as a liaison between state issued guardians and the client families.
- Assisted in the necessities of the group home.
- Maintained and organized all client daily activities.
- Used MS Office daily for tasks.
- Completed tasks accordingly and recommended new and easier programs.
- Enforced teamwork so everyone felt apart of the team.
- Created scenarios of real life situations to reinforce and ensure safety issues on a monthly basis.
Asst. Group Home Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain employment with an agency that is pro-active and progressive in its services. Specifically looking for an opportunity in which skills can be applied and used to the best of their ability.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Provided leadership and direction to a staff of fifteen plus members.
- Secured a safe, influential and positive atmosphere for twelve ACS and OCFS placed boys aged 12-21, in a HARD TO PLACE FACILITY.
- Developed and monitored program routines and ensured that program objectives were met.
- Coordinated the direct care of residents placed.
- Monitored and modified as needed the care giving and disciplinary practice of staff to ensure that care was provided to children in safe and effective ways.
- Conducted staff meetings, scheduling, monthly supervisions, disciplinary actions, evaluations, interviews and terminations.
- Provided resources for staff development.
- Coordinated medical, educational independent living and substance abuse services for the residents.
Associate Group Home Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a position with a company that promotes the well-being of individuals satisfactorily while utilizing leadership skills throughout the company.
Skills : Microsoft, Windows, Apple.
- Directly supervised 20+ staff Performed a variety of activities in support of functional programs including fax, filing and answering phones.
- Interviewed and assigned staff to group homes.
- Completed work performance evaluations and implemented disciplinary action according to administrative policy and procedures.
- Gathered inventory, submit purchase orders, purchased, distributed, stored home supplies and medications.
- Gathered weekly food inventory, input orders and breakdown of receipts for 9 group homes.
- Coordinated recreation/ leisure activities in accordance to Title XIX Regulations for 20+ residents.
- Scheduled, organized and assigned staff in transporting 68 residents to and from doctor's appointments.
- Ensured staff followed correct procedures in all aspects of training.
- Participated in the development of residents Individual Personal Plan's (IPP's) and placement.
Lead Group Home Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Group Home Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and woould excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Team Player, Intervention Specialist.
- Supervised residential service staff for ID and MI clients.
- Ensured that residential services met standards set forth by Community Life Program and the State Department of Health.
- Interviewed, and recommended new hires.
- Assigned/checked employees work.
- Provided input to performance reviews.
- Ensured that employees were trained in specific duties of each shift, reviewed staff time sheets, and conducted monthly staff meetings.
- Participated in Individual Program Plans.
- Assisted with clients' finances and medical appointments.
- Functioned as a residential assistant and worked all three shifts when necessary.
Group Home Supervisor Resume
Objective : Foster a great customer relationship with hospital staff and coworkers by providing excellent customer service as you handle, stock, count, and distribute linens to various area
Skills : Supervisory Experience, Documentation, Advocacy.
- Reports to the Linen Utilization Manager
- Delivers clean linen carts to nursing and ancillary units
- Ensures linen area / room is clean at the end of each shift
- Builds carts for the following day
- Complies with SHL Linen distribution policies and procedures
- Maintains inventory records
- Collects and loads soiled linen into carts from soil collection areas