RN Charge Nurse Resume
Summary : To obtain a registered nurse position with hospital and company. Current qualifications are BLS, ACLS, and NIHSS.
Skills : Inpatient hospice intermittently, throughout my RN career, also worked as a personal care aide with hospice patients.
- Received keys and check door locks station one.
- Received keys and check door locks station two and lobby door.
- Prepared 24 hour report sheet.
- Prepared worksheet for CNAs assignments.
- Checked Communications on computer and skin assessments that are due.
- Directed and coordinated care of primarily total care clients including anoxic brain injuries, cva's, quadriplegic, and unresponsive clients.
- Worked in conjunction with respiratory therapist to monitor and maintain optimal care for trach/vent patients with acute and chronic care needs.
Diploma In Education
Sr. RN Charge Nurse Resume
Summary : Work for a prestigious company long term with an excellent reputation. One who genuinely cares about their role in the medical field and in their community. To learn as much as can from experiences and to further education so can deliver the best possible care to patients as a nurse and a team player.
Skills : Lab draws, set IVS ,Collaborates with co workers.
- Responsible for documentation in client chart.
- Applied interventions and performed procedures in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Responsible for contacting the DON or on-call coordinator with any of any unexpected incidents that occurred.
- Assisted in coordination of staffing needs.
- Able to give individual and needed support to each client that cared for at this facility.
- Listened and intervened on their behalf as needed for the utmost care to be delivered.
- Charged nurse Accomplishments Organization, accomplished employee stability, calmer environment , medication administration Skills Used Management of .
BSN In Nursing
Jr. RN Charge Nurse Resume
Objective : Dedicated team member able to function at multiple levels of nursing care from bedside to management. Function as co-worker, trainer, and manager to accomplish the goals of the organization and provide exceptional patient care.
Skills : Nursing, Office Management, Scheduling, Computer And Phone Work, Office Assistant, Scheduling Coordinator, Night Shift Nursing Supervisor.
- Assisted with obstetrical surgeries Patient education Staff training Accomplishments Experience.
- Mentored many new nurses and students.
- Performed assessments, interventions and documentation in the client records.
- Documented for Med A clients and long-term care clients.
- Updated individualized care plans.
- Worked with physicians and therapists to provide quality care for optimal patient satisfaction.
- Monitored acute conditions and notified physician when needed.
RN, ADN. In Nursing
RN Charge Nurse III Resume
Summary : RN with 11+ years nursing experience including, geriatrics, acute care hospital, ER, inpatient rehabilitation with main focus being in rehabilitative care in skilled nursing facility.
Skills : 10 Yrs. Critical Care, 1 Yr. Pediatrics, 4 Yrs. Adolescent.
- Included support system in education, care, planning to improve patients' life.
- Reported relevant changes, interventions, outcomes to physician & suggest possible individualized solutions.
- Developed creative, workable, frequently outside the box method of follow up care, encompassing physical,social, & behavioral status of patients & their support system (or frequent lack thereof).
- Used effective, appropriate communication with patients, staff, & community.
- Teached & encouraged interaction with others, regardless of physical, social, behavioral limitations (teaching staff as well) Prior to discharge, assure that a safe & appropriate plan & follow up are arranged.
- Documented in EMR,as well as paper documents (per policy).
- Monitored acute conditions and notified physician when needed.
AAS In Nursing
RN Charge Nurse II Resume
Headline : Ability to effectively communicate and present information in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in writing. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, department heads, administrators, member organization presidents and their leadership teams, and the general public.
Skills : Communication and leadership ; Wound Care Certified.
- Conducts and documents patient assessments pre, during and post dialysis.
- Maintains patient confidentiality of information.
- Prior to initiation of dialysis.
- Performs or assures performance and charting of chlorine and chloramine test on reverse osmosis (RO) product water.
- Assures that machine has no residual disinfectant.
- Checks machine alarms, Assures that conductivity, temperature and pH of dialysate have been confirmed with an independent meter and charted.
- Confirms patient treatment orders for dialyzer, bath composition, pre-treatment blood work, medications or special procedures.
Master's In Family Nurse Practitioner
RN Charge Nurse I Resume
Summary : An enthusiastic and hardworking person who loves interacting with people. A very proactive person with strong interpersonal communication skills and a caring person who put the needs of clients first. A flexible team player, result oriented and willing to work in a challenging work environment and contribute positively to the growth of the organizational.
Skills : Nursing, Supervisory, Teaching, People, Office, Stephen Ministry Training.
- Initiated plan of care at time of admission for each resident, review care plans and recommend revisions as needed.
- Maintained knowledge of current nursing care plan for each resident and inform the nursing staff of objectives and/or goals, psycho/social needs, and physical needs.
- Monitored nursing care to assure it is in compliance with the care plan.
- Utilized care plans and to do lists in organizing daily activities.
- Monitored residents for significant changes and report to DNS any observed changes in resident's condition.
- Documented changes in residents medical condition, incidents, responses to treatment and resident and/or family concerns.
- Ensured adequate customer service and quality of care to patient, family, physician, and vendors.
Bachelors In Nursing
Assistant RN Charge Nurse Resume
Summary : To provide outstanding nursing care working directly with patients administering medications as prescribed, providing routine treatment, and handling day- to-day analysis and intervention.
Skills : CRRN, BLS, ACLS, Ventilator Experience, LTACH Experience, LPN For 25 Yrs, RN Since 2008.
- Ability to be flexible, organized and function efficiently under stressful situations.
- Provided nursing staff leadership.
- Complied with attendance standards.
- Initiated, monitored and terminated dialysis.
- Performed hemodialysis treatments in accordance with approved facility policies and procedures.
- Recognized changes in a patient's condition and/or emergent situations and takes immediate and appropriate actions.
- Communicated patient problems to physicians and documents whether or not new orders resulted from the physician.
Associates Of Science In Nursing
Associate RN Charge Nurse Resume
Headline : Charge nurses are responsible for overseeing a specific department within a healthcare facility for their assigned shift.
Transcribes and implements physician orders as well as electronically enters orders in the MIS, as needed.
Skills : Microsoft Word, AllScripts, MedConnect, EMR.
- Supervised a Unit of 40+ Mental Health Consumers and 10+ Ancillary Staff.
- Performed health assessments, wound care, medication administration, vital sign monitoring, and care management to clients.
- Managed the Unit in full.
- Transcribed doctor's orders and integrated individual treatment plans for each client.
- Worked with a variety of mental health/ personality disorders.
- Fostered family involvement with care and provided education to families and clients.
- Managed behavioral difficulties utilizing Non- Crisis Intervention techniques.
Associate's In Nursing Curriculum
Assistant RN Charge Nurse I Resume
Summary : Registered Nurse provides care and counseling of persons in the promotion and maintenance of health and prevention of illness and injury based upon nursing process.
Skills : Nursing, Pharmaceutical Assisstant.
- Managed staff and the care of the residents.
- Administered medication, treatments.
- Assessed residents each day.
- Communicated with other team members.
- Communicated with the doctors and their nurses, and took verbal and written orders.
- Worked along with dietary and rehab.
- Reported and communicated the other oncoming shifts about any changes with the residents.
BSN In Nursing
RN Charge Nurse Resume
Summary : An enthusiastic bilingual English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Toishanese Registered Nurse with 4 years Charge Nurse Experience is eager to seek for opportunity to broaden vision in nursing, advance career, excel professional practice and utilize linguistic skill to promote cultural awareness. Mission is to provide safe and supportive patient-center care to all with compassion and ambition through advanced education and technology.
Skills : Fluent And Literate In English And Chinese. Proficiency In Conversational English, Cantonese, Mandarin And Toishanese .
- Acted as a nurse liaison and interpreter among physicians, interdisciplinary team, patients and their family.
- Initiated team conference as a patient advocate and develops individualized care plan.
- Documented of all procedures and communication between the IDT and patients.
- Acted as patient advocate through assessing patient's change of condition and notifies physician in SBAR manner to maximize the benefit of patient's outcome.
- Monitored patients' laboratory result and informs physicians of any abnormal findings in a timely manner.
- Formulated a nursing care plan through ADPIE.
- Provided patient care based upon patient's needs and the nursing process.
- Coordinated and collaborated nursing care of patients when therapy or procedure scheduled by another department.
Bachelor Of Science In Nursing