The job description of a Master Teacher is to teach the Teaching Staff, Assistant Teachers, and Junior Teachers how to provide quality teaching. The Master Teacher role requires the individual to take on additional responsibilities and authority. Additional duties may include – interacting regularly with teachers, assistants, and other staff, preparing writing plans, supervising teaching ways of daily teachers, and visiting classrooms on regular basis.
With this letter and the enclosed resume, I would like to express my strong desire for the Master Teacher role that is now available at ****. With over 10 years of experience, I am an inspired, sensitive, and creative teacher with education and experience in various teaching strategies catering to individual student needs and learning styles. Apart from these, I possess a wide range of talents and knowledge which would prove to be beneficial to your team and contribute to the success of ****.
**** has been a pioneer when it comes to delivering quality education, and you are responsible for enlightening thousands of students over the years. Some of the alumni of your school have gone on to become influential people in their field, and I consider it an honor to be a part of your school’s teaching team.
I have been working as a lead teacher for over 5 years now at ***, and I specialize in various subjects and majors being Science, and Mathematics. I prepare education plans, and implement them to impart knowledge to my students; other core responsibilities that I complete at *** include the following –
- Participating in classroom management, personalized learning programs, and innovative educational techniques.
- Inherent passion for fostering a collaborative and exciting educational environment, while encouraging and developing productive and accomplished students.
- Excelling in collaborating with leading fellow teachers, and assistants while ensuring superior student experiences.
- Creating individualized plans, and programs to facilitate a personalized approach to education while fostering an appreciation for learning.
- Using interactive teaching methods such as discussions, talk shows, and demonstrations -while ensuring all students are equally involved in the discussion.
- Mentoring, and leading junior faculty, and assistant teachers, and helping them improve and hone their teaching skills and techniques.
- Recognized by the institution for my ability to provide quality classroom teaching, and the most praised one was 100% pass marks in the recent public examination.
- Participated in various committees and task forces that focussed on curriculum development, school community relations, and marketing.
- Attaining Multiple subjects, CLAD, and CBEST certifications.
Furthermore, I have consistently provided good results with the majority of my students passing their exams with good grades. As a feather to my cap, I was awarded the Best Teacher of the Year as a recognition of my efforts. I believe that I can significantly benefit your school.
I am eager to take this forward. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Now that you have decided to write your cover letter for the Master Teacher role, have a look at our key takeaways –
- Use the cover letter to create that first best impression with your hiring manager, and the best way to do so is to describe your background and skills that closely match the hiring company’s requirements.
- Format correctly – The cover letter should include your full contact details, appropriate salutations, an intro paragraph, second para that not only outlines your qualifications but also sells it; and a closing note thanking the reader for his/her time.
- Proofread the cover letter before submission – your cover letter is going to be read by the School Principal, or a professional HR, so it would not give a good impression if your document has grammatical errors, typos, or misspellings.
You can also use our Master Teacher Resume Samples as a model to create your Resume!