Education Technician Resume
Summary : Extraordinary knowledge of the education market and an understanding of effective classroom technology. Experience in an academic leadership position preferred.
Skills : Case Processing, Working With Children And Families.
- Create and implement courses within the LMS and assign relevant eLearning courses to a target audience.
- Register students in pertinent eLearning and In-Service training and track the completion of courses when directed.
- Coordinate and facilitate various lecture-based training evolutions.
- Collaborate with chief members of a training workgroup and subject matter experts in the development of course curriculums and the deliverance of eLearning training.
- Collect and analyze training data and compile decipherable and detailed reports.
- Employ the use of Microsoft applications and LMS applications to accomplish required delegated tasks.
- Manage an agency-wide LMS enterprise by assigning courses, tracking course completions, and creating eLearning and In-Service courses when required.
BA In History
Sr. Education Technician Resume
Summary : A dedicated and hardworking administrative professional with wide-ranging experience in records management, telecommunications, accounts payable, filing, payroll, and customer service.
Skills : Introduction To Personal Computers- 2005 Keyboarding.
- Performed educational and administrative support duties for the Third Year Psychiatry Clerkship at three teaching hospitals involving 160 medical students per year and all USUHS faculties.
- Provided administrative and editorial tasks for the Trauma/Disaster Research team, and faculty of the Department of Psychiatry assigned to the National Naval Medical Center.
- Scheduled seminars and didactic programs and preceptor assignments at the three teaching hospitals for each of the eight clinical rotations in the academic year.
- Ensured that all course materials used in the Clerkship are in the appropriate format, to include typing, proofreading, copying, collating, and filing.
- Implemented and verifies data relating to course grades, prepare student evaluations from each teaching site, and compiles the evaluation packets for each clinical rotation.
- Coordinated course orientations packets and assure the format, spelling, grammar is in accordance with established guides as well as proctors final examinations.
- Disseminated information involving all clerkship rotation activities and deadlines to faculty and student participants of each clinical rotation.
- Implemented revisions and updates of the Third Year clerkship education into an automated system.
- Coordinated and/or attends meetings and records/transcribe minutes.
Jr. Education Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain a Education Technician position within a company where there is opportunity for professional growth and development. Providing tutoring to students in all subject areas.
Skills : Operate most up-to-date computer and office equipment.
- Review and implement the daily schedule and activity plan.
- Arrange room play materials to accommodate the daily schedule.
- Assist in setting up displays and bulletin boards.
- Help create adult made games and play materials.
- Develop a list of needed materials and equipment.
- Receives children from their parents and ensure they leave with an authorized person.
- Maintain an accurate count of children in the room.
- Create a pleasant and inviting environment for the children and parents.
Education Technician III Resume
Summary : Service-oriented and excel in communication and attention to detail. Strong team player with dynamic confidence in an education environment. Addressing specific educational needs of students.
Skills : Training in Behavior modification, Classroom management, and Learning styles.
- Assisted Residency Coordinators in Reviewing and assigning Clerkship Requests.
- Maintained Medical Students HIPAA Certificates and all other correspondence.
- Processed Students AHLTA and CHCS accounts ensuring accessibility.
- Provided Training on AHLTA and CHCS for newly arrived students.
- Arranged Hospital Tours for new students to familiarize them with the hospital.
- Tracked student progress and clerkship requests on MS Access Database.
- Corresponds with students concerning Tuition Assistance and other Educational Benefits.
Bachelor Of Science
Education Technician II Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time Education Technician position with a growth oriented organization that utilizes knowledge and skills. Experienced professional with a passion to plan, implement, and promote public safety education.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, IBM Maximo Software Asset Management, BIRT Report Designer, Toad for Data Analyst.
- Researched and paid soldiers that had payments due and have discharged from the National Guard.
- Processed AGMO 56's for recruiters (validating paragraph & line numbers from the MTOE).
- Approved and validated student loan repayment contracts.
- Approved and validated bonus contracts.
- Trained and briefed unit administrators on the completion and time lines of DD 2475 (annual loan application).
- Educated unit administrators on Education incentives and benefits available for soldiers that are re-enlisting.
- Worked with Family Readiness Program services, policies, and resources as they relate to administrative functions of an office.
- Perform word processing functions, complete forms and perform file maintenance.
Master's In Education
Education Technician I Resume
Summary : Highly motivated graduate seeking a position as an Education Technician. Monitoring students during various phases of school day. Providing tutoring to students in all subject areas.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, And Mac Osx El Capitan.
- Extraordinary knowledge of the education market and an understanding of effective classroom technology.
- Able to work as part of a dynamic sales organization.
- Experience in an academic leadership position preferred.
- Proven track record in leading and driving substantive change as a school leader.
- Experience as a classroom teacher or lecturer, and/or curriculum consultant.
- Responsible for all daily floor programming and educational and exhibit interpretation.
- Monitor school groups, field trips, and Special Events groups throughout the Aquarium during all educational tours and events.
Master's In Education
Asst. Education Technician Resume
Summary : Accomplished learning and development specialist who strategically links business goals to workforce development. Dedicated and passionate leader who builds high performing and cohesive, customer oriented teams.
Skills : Public Speaking, Training & Development, Conflict Resolution, Data Analysis.
- Streamlined tasks and processes eliminating non value added activities.
- Produced innovative solutions to improve culture and environment, employing transitional strategies.
- Designed lesson plans that encouraged self-development and growth.
- Delivered and delivered trainings that were aligned with the organizations standards and policies, while exceeding customer expectations.
- Conducted observations that were utilized as a teaching tool in order to improve staff and child interactions.
- Engaged in continuous process improvement by refining practices and teaching styles that afforded an open ended teaching style, respective of individual learning styles.
- Accomplished effective learnings through pre and post evaluation of staff knowledge, practices, changed behaviours and cultural environment.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Education Technician/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Highly analytical with extensive experience sorting and analysing data. Ability to build and maintain positive relations with employees at all levels and within a highly diverse organization.
Skills : Cash handling experience, Established credibility.
- Translates assignments, materials, and instructions into the primary language of assigned students.
- Assists senior employees and staff in operating an extended daycare program.
- Provides instruction and training to newly assign employees as needed.
- Assists in the supervision of children at Child Care Center in classrooms, restrooms, on playgrounds, and on field trips.
- Maintains controls of and accounts of whereabouts and safety of children and youth in age from 6 weeks thru 18 years.
- Assists in implementing and leading planned activities for program participants.
- Used prepared curriculum and program materials.
- Assist new employees in completing the Standardized Module Training.
Special Education Technician Resume
Summary : To utilize Education Technician knowledge, experiences and contribute to an organizations goals while providing effective support to families, and community.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Teacher, Advisor.
- Assisting in the implementation of the daily program under the direction of the teacher.
- Assisting in planning and preparing the learning environment, setting up interest centers and preparing needed materials andSupplies.
- Supervising the classroom when the teacher is out of the room.
- Maintaining professional attitudes and loyalty to the school.
- Treating all children and staff with dignity and respect.
- Attending all staff meetings and recommended training programs and conferences.
- Participating in professional workshops that work for the improvement of K-8 education and character building.
- Maintaining confidentiality about children, their families, and other employees outside the school.
- Helping teachers supervise outside playground activities and during lunch.
Education Technician Resume
Headline : Presenting a variety of Education programs for a wide range of ages and audiences including camps, early childhood programs, overnights, on-grounds programming and outreach.
Skills : Type 60 Wpm, Sales, Customer Service , Internet, Internet, Email, Computer , Computer .
- Given a variety of tasks including, provide customer service and evaluate active duty service members' academic development.
- Assist with greeting clients; interface effectively and respectfully with others at all rank levels.
- Answer multi-line telephone, communication skills, composed and answered emails, mail distribution report generation, and schedule appointments.
- Plan and coordinate the graduation ceremony for the Community College of the Air Force.
- Administered CLEP and DANTES academic tests.
- Responsible for ensuring all program logistics are satisfied and course details are communicated to participants.
- Conducts pre- and post-assessments, and refreshes course content at regular intervals.
BS In Social