Enrollment Specialist Resume
Objective : Obtain a position with your company. Where can apply my skills and loyalty in exchange for career guidance and opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Independently performed technical, medical, and business sales.
- Evaluated Doctors and qualified practice based on company knowledge from training.
- Enrolled provider practice's into e-prescribing program.
- Followed specific care instructions for each enrollment.
- Entered in all data entry through online Sales Force system.
- Noted Provider's account using NCPDP or NPI number.
- Assisted doctors to resolve technical issues or create technical support heat tickets through CRM system to resolve issue.
- Uploaded and ran Microsoft Excel reports for Director of enrollment.
Eligibility And Enrollment Specialist Resume
Headline : Seeking opportunity to thrive and succeed in a professional business, and corporate environment. Very confident and enthusiastic person.
Skills : Microsoft Office | Sales Force | Database Management | Relationship Management | Data Analysis | Customer Service | Customer Acquisition | Customer Retention.
- Collects & analyzes member's information pertaining to member's application and claims.
- Identify research and document all facts concerning member's case management Drive the consumer engagement and loyalty on a one on one basis.
- Having value knowledge of the business processes, Humana Systems, tools, regulations & structure for the Medicare Benefit Administration.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal Medicare statuses and policies.
- Develops and manages procedures and systems to respond to issues to a successful resolution for members while maintain Humana core values.
- Manages self and build relationships effectively to produce a productively work environment.
- Keeps closely attune to build the trust of both external and internal customers.
- Demonstrates the ability to achieve results and take the initiative to help others.
Master Of Science
Bilingual Open Enrollment Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a customer service, coordinator/administrative position allowing me to incorporate my experience in customer relations, teaching and communication skills.
Skills : Computer Literate, 50+ Wpm Typing Speed, SAP, 10 Key By Touch, PBX, QuickBooks, Excellent Communication Skills, 10,000 Keystrokes Per Hour, Fax And Copier. UPS Delivery System.
- Responsible for the collection of demographics for open enrollment for new customers and transfers of services.
- Discussed various rate plans with new customers to determine the appropriate plan.
- Enrolled customers on non commodity products.
- Documentation of accounts and troubleshooting with various enrollment issues.
- Responsible for deposit determination and counseling.
- Updated accounts with payments received for deposits.
- Transferred calls received to appropriate department for proper handling.
High School Diploma
Medicare Enrollment Specialist Resume
Objective : Highly creative, organized, self-motivated, and multi-talented individual seeking a creative role in a company to utilize my skills. Proactive listener who combines exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication skills with attention to detail, and thrive in a multi-tasking and goal-oriented environment with little to no supervision.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Customer Service, Telephone Skills, Organizational Skills, Sales, Team Leader.
- Resolve end user inquiries by utilizing multiple technologies including telephony and web based inquiries.
- Search and navigate knowledge base to identify appropriate resolution for client issues.
- Projects favorable image of the company to promote its objectives and goals that enhance client relationships.
- Participate in internal training programs to expand knowledge.
- Provide delightful, efficient and accurate resolution to customer inquiries.
- Introducing student to the offing of KCTCS and Learn on Demand students.
- Proper documentation and data entry of call and information Assisting student with enrollment and financial aid needs.
Bachelor Of Arts In Management
Senior Enrollment Specialist Resume
Summary : To benefit a company with 20 years of Office Management, Finance, Lending and Customer Service skills. Credit Management and credit repair Lincoln Federal Savings & Loan.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Peoplesoft.
- Received policies from underwriting assistants and issued policies after performing system edits such as: updating effective dates, premiums, and benefits.
- Contacted the pharmacy regarding exclusion riders.
- Contacted the agents and informed them of their clients' status.
- Checked rates on the system for accuracy and made sure they matched the amendments.
- Verified insurance eligibility and enrollment status.
- Recorded all daily issued and pending policies.
- Answered inbound calls from new enrollees and input enrollment information into the system.
- Enrolled and dis-enrolled members into or out of health plan(s).
Bachelor Of Science
Medicare Disenrollment Specialist Resume
Headline : Motivated and driven Sales Professional with experience in Personnel Management and Development, In/Out Bound Telemarketing Sales, Retail Sales/Management. Background in Marketing and Advertising with a focus on new client acquisitions and retention utilizing technology, Social Media, SEO, Email Campaigns and CRM's. Implements companies core values and beliefs with a strong work ethic. Team player and motivator.
Skills : Medical Billing, Customer Service, Data Entry, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Social Media.
- Enrolled patients into nationwide prescription benefits program.
- Walked each patient through the enrollment process utilizing effective sales techniques, professional telephone etiquette, and good communication.
- Followed all company procedures and policies to properly document sensitive information in accordance with federal and state compliance prior to submitting any and all documentation to Approvals Dept.
- Acquired federal income tax information, verification of wages(POI) for compliance and ACH Routing numbers and Credit Card information to secure method of payment.
- Stored all documents under lock in my desk in the office accessed by magnetic employee I.D.
- Constantly set appointments and followed up with patients building a stronger rapport with each conversation.
- Achieved my sales quota every week for 10 weeks straight.
Customer Enrollment Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a clerical or supervisor position that will further enhance my ability to be a team player, self-starter, manage multiple priorities, analyze business operations and recommend strategies to maintain cost effectiveness within an organization. A position that will allow me to combine my excellent organizational skills and to show my ability to work well under pressure as well as my strong work ethic background.
Skills : advanced sales techniques, inventory management, product assembly, warehouse management, wholesale goods.
- Served as an enrollment specialist in an inbound call center setting for the Department of Public Welfare.
- Enroll consumers who were approved for medical assistance.
- Add any necessary changes and updates to the caller's files upon request.
- Provide all participating MCO plans that were available in the consumers region.
- Transfer consumers into a MCO plans that their doctors participate in.
- Provide PCP acceptance with plans offered in their area.
- Provide free programs offered in the consumer's county.
- Outbound calling to remind consumers to enroll before deadline.
Bachelor Of Science
Enrollment Specialist (Contractor) Resume
Objective : Dependable professional with 12 years of experience providing effective and comprehensive support. Easily adapt to changing situations and flexible about working over, running errands and travel. Type 65wpm. Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Internet Explorer. Lotus Notes, Calendar Creator Plus, Act, QuickBooks Pro. AS400, as well as, various medical software programs. Certificate in Supervision and Management Fundamentals.
Skills : Med Tech.
- Determine eligibility of patients for the HealthNet Program for the Uninsured.
- Meet with patients one on one and enroll them in programs and local free clinics, such as, the Moore Free Care Clinic.
- Created process and procedures, as well as, forms and letters to ensure accurate eligibility, legal documentation, and patient records.
- Track and follow up annually with patients to verify eligibility.
- Attend and contribute to monthly meetings within organization and partner agencies.
- Work closely with Nurse Care Manager's to ensure patients receive effective care and education on chronic deseases.
- Use specialized programs to enroll and maintain records (Athena, CMIS).
- Answer and/or return phone calls to prescreen patients for HealthNet Program and schedule personal appointments to review documentation and eligibility requirements.
Insurance Enrollment Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position which offers diverse job responsibility and an opportunity for career advancement using my past experience.
Skills : Problem Solving, microsoft office, Type 60 Wpm, Computer Skills, Networking, Strong Customer Service Skills, Telephone Etiquette, Telephone Skills.
- Assisted clients on Medical Assistance in choosing and enrolling into a Health Care Organization.
- Educated clients as to their rights and responsibilities.
- Analyzed and responded to inquires from partnering agencies resolving disputes.
- Prepared and presented in-services and training materials on state of WI software and other computer skills for co-workers.
- Presented in-services to organizations and professionals regarding services Automated Health Systems provides.
- Coordinated services with other professionals to provide quality services for our clients.
- Worked with external partners in organizing clinics for those in need of medical and dental services.
EDI Enrollment Specialist Resume
Headline : Friendly and energetic Enrollment Specialist with 11 years in early childhood education. Motivated to help children become happy, healthy and well-behaved. I have exceptional time management and organization skills. Proficient at implementing specialized programs for development activities and discipline of children. I also regularly attend professional development seminars, faculty meetings and parent-teacher conferences to remain connected to the needs of children and their parents.
Skills : Daycare Managemnt, Customer Service, Organizational Skills, Newsletters, MS Office.
- Maintained accurate and detailed records, including staff and child files on enrollments, attendance, health and safety, emergency contact information and incident reports.
- Travel to different states to assist with enrollment at new centers.
- Communicated with parents through enrollment, tours, newsletters, conferences and direct personal communication.
- Interviewed parents and children for enrollment.
- Compiled quarterly budget reports, financial spreadsheets and organizational charts to improve office organization.
- Monitored students' educational progress with individual charts and files.
- Supervised a group of teachers throughout the year.
Provider Enrollment Specialist Resume
Headline : Accomplished, results oriented Enrollment and Recruitment Specialist with experience in providing services for military and higher education institutions. Possesses valuable skillset that includes leadership development, advisory services, and human resources management. Thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment. Cultivates and maintains key relationships with management, strategic partners, employees, clients, and colleagues.
Skills : microsoft office, CRM, Direct Sales.
- Responsible for facilitating and overseeing the Recruitment and Admissions process for the educational institution.
- Represents the organization's brand and implements a vision that supports the solid growth and development of the college community.
- Communicates the institution's unique value proposition to the student population and their families.
- Analyzes potential student information to determine eligibility.
- Convenes with candidates to assess qualifications and understand goals.
- Furnishes information regarding admission requirements, campus services and program offerings.
- Key Responsibilities and Accomplishments: Proactively identifies and pursues new business opportunities.
- Creates and designs marketing and sales plans, project parameters and strategy for potential recruitment opportunities.
Enrollment Specialist Resume
Headline : To be an active employee who contributes to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the company, and to interact, on a professional level with other employees. To give excellent performance, and to translate my experience, knowledge, skills and abilities into value for the organization.
Skills : Sales Management, Management, Human Resources, Lending, Marketing.
- Responsible for merchandise handling such as loading, delivery, set up, troubleshooting, and demonstration.
- Verified correct product and accessories for delivery or return.
- Ensured that all merchandise is clean and in operating condition prior to delivery.
- Maintained the store warehouse in a neat and orderly manner.
- Assisted in maintaining the showroom floor as per company guidelines.
- Documented all vehicle movement on daily route sheets.
- Conducted daily inspection of assigned delivery vehicle to ensure safety and maintenance guidelines are met.
Diploma in Medical