Procurement Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a company using a positive attitude, great attention to detail and accuracy, and a desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment to make a difference in an office environment.
Skills : Inventory Management, Timber Procurement, Logging Supervision.
- Created financial folders upon issuance of all new contracts.
- Maintained an accurate filing system for all contracts.
- Reviewed invoices for accuracy upon submission for payment.
- Ensured invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Tracked contract payments until paid in full.
- Ensured that contractors submit all required documents, such as schedule of values and certified payrolls when submitting an invoice.
- Provided the budget office with copies of all payment certified invoices.
- Processed invoices for payments through the use of the Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) electronic invoicing system.
Sr. Procurement Technician Resume
Headline : To acquire a Procurement Technician position that utilizes and challenges knowledge and skills developed from various work experiences and educational background.
Skills : Clerical, 10-Key, Lotus Notes, Customer Service, Detail Oriented, People.
- Reviewed and reconstructed contract files to reconcile funding levels, receiving reports and payment documents.
- Conducted searches of payment records, contract files to determine the discrepancies.
- Initiated corrective actions and prepare letters in accordance with AR 25-50.
- Monitored and maintain various contract administration databases and reports.
- Identified and coordinated with appropriate personnel and obtain all information/documentation needed for contract closeout.
- Researched and evaluated contract files and other documents verify delivery, receipt and acceptance of supplies and services.
- Prepared files for transfer to Records Holding.
- Prepared contract modifications and delivery/task orders for contracting officer signature.
BS In Psychology
Jr. Procurement Technician Resume
Summary : Procurement Technician with 11+ Years of expertise in coordinative and managing the acquisition, Operations and IT support activities for multiple departments in regard to product, pricing, sales, and distribution and support services.
Skills : Work Development, Project Management, Market Research.
- Reviewed major acquisitions of present findings and recommend corrective actions and policy or procedure improvements Utilize procurement regulations, procedures, and techniques to perform recurring and developmental contracting assignments.
- Drafted contracts to include standard clauses and special provisions.
- Assisted with a negotiation or conduct non-complex negotiations.
- Analyzed bids or proposals for responsiveness, and assist with monitoring the contractor's performance.
- Reviewed contract files for completeness and closure.
- Evaluated financial conditions, business integrity, ability, and capacity of financial assistance applicant to manage Federal funds.
- Administered agreements during the pre-award, active, closeout, and auditing stages and ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
B.S. In Psychology
Procurement Technician III Resume
Summary : Experienced Procurement Technician Professional with expertise in Personnel Management, Travel, Facilities Management, and Administrative Services. Proven result-driven leader with the ability to guide an entire section from failure to success.
Skills : Excel, Customer Service, Inventory Control.
- Administered unique contracts and programs and assist with determining specifications for the printing of manuscripts and illustrations, printing, binding, and stocks.
- Assisted with reviewing contract solicitation documents to become familiar with contract terms and conditions.
- Assisted in preparing information for pre-bid and pre-proposal conferences as necessary to develop projects and arrive at clear customer requirements.
- Reviewed and outlined draft specifications from broadly described customer agency objectives, and reviewed the statement of work from customer requirements, including straightforward technical specifications.
- Monitored contractor compliance, following up on delinquencies, and identifying those contractors who appeared to be developing unacceptable patterns of timeliness.
- Compiled data to summarize contractor performance and forward to Contracting Officer to determine the ability to perform on future awards.
- Managed and Inspected contract performance on previous contracts to assure they comply with our regulations.
Procurement Technician II Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, results oriented and innovative individual seeking a challenging position to utilize and maximize professional, organizational and communication skills in the field of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Skills : Market Place-electronic, Procurement, Purchasing Software System.
- Performed a variety of procurement functions.
- Proposed contract actions utilizing FAR Part 8, 12, and 13.
- Provided procurement advice and assistance to Contracting Officer's Representatives, Budget Analysts, and other non-procurement personnel on procurement policies and procedures.
- Explained the benefits, such as receipt of quality products and services and lower prices, of performing contract actions in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations and agency procurement policies and procedures.
- Explained to program staff the risk incurred by the Government when improper contracting procedures are performed.
- Educated small business owners on government contracting procedures.
- Provided guidance to contractors experiencing difficulty registering in required procurement systems and databases.
- Assisted with the planning and organizing of an agency hosted industry day.
Procurement Technician I Resume
Objective : To obtain a Procurement Technician position with a commercial construction company that would enable to utilize current skills & learn new ones while making a positive long-term contribution to the organization.
Skills : Sharepoint, Oracle EBusiness, Business Writing.
- Provided solutions to customers with system access issues, file updates, and corrections, and overall troubleshooting of issues.
- Provided problem-solving and resolution to various IT related issues within Code 02.
- Provided administration to the EDA and WAWF supplemental programs, to ensure proper submission of contracts to the EDA system.
- Prepared data files from multiple systems (NAVRIS and PPS) for submission to DAADS, compilation of unstructured to eliminate all invalid characters.
- Compared 5 to 15 contracts created in PRISM and PDS to make sure they contain accurate data.
- Participated with many Integrated Product Teams on various collaborations to improve ONR's position for performance.
- Reviewed reports and research errors or conflicting information in the procurement documentation.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts
Lead Procurement Technician Resume
Summary : Highly motivated self starter with extensive experience in Remittance Processing and General Office Operations, skilled in operating office equipment including computers, fax, and copier advanced PC skills in Windows.
Skills : Office automation, Administration support, Problem Solving.
- Received Purchase Requests, Tech Data, and review acquisition packages to determine documentation.
- Prepared a variety of reports involving procurement activities for the work area.
- Served as the training coordinator monitoring training needs, facilitating the preparation of training requests and maintaining the education and training rosters.
- Submitted the updated education and training rosters to the Director monthly.
- Assisted credit card holder and supply officer for the Center.
- Maintained and kept records of credit card memos.
- Worked with the Hand Receipt Holder for the organization-maintaining database of the organization's accountable property.
Procurement Technician/Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a Procurement Technician position in a high quality environment where resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations.
Skills : Inventory Control, Logistics Coordinator.
- Created purchase orders through McKesson Connect, Government Purchase Card, and VISTA IFCAP requests.
- Maintained accurate records of purchases and providing all supporting documentation for quarterly audits requested by Fiscal Service.
- Allocated funds to minimize waste and promote efficient use of resources.
- Conducting daily inventories to determine which items need to be purchased.
- Identified sources for purchase according to active contracts and specific ordering protocols and regulations.
- Conducted market research considering competitive pricing, quality, availability, and other issues.
- Controlled physical inventory to assure on demand fills on prescription orders.
- Kept current on contracts, product availability, and prices to identify appropriate sources, and to ensure most cost effective products are purchased according to Federal Supply Schedule.
Procurement Technician/Analyst Resume
Summary : Proven track record in accurately diagnosing, updating records, documenting warranty and ensuring proper maintenance of tools and equipment.
Skills : Written Communication, Outlook, Project Management.
- Created, reviewed and organized all records within the appropriate computer applications through paper and electronic files in accordance with the organization's rules and regulations for archiving, filing, etc.
- Provided key actions and general status updates through a review and analysis of procurement processes with E-tools, operating reports, guidelines, etc.
- Developed, tracked, and analyzed spreadsheets for abstracts, estimates, program application logs and data regarding assigned program activities, work order processing, and desired modifications.
- Provided customers, agencies and contractors with detailed GPO policy contract specifications, errors in billing, incomplete and/or incorrect GPO forms such as 2511's, SF1'S, etc.
- Maintained courteous, helpful and positive associations with internal and external customers, coworkers and contractors through oral and written communication in person and via telephone and email while proactively fulfilling the desires and requirements foreseen and/or requested in a timely manner.
- Routed materials such as pre-award and post-award documents to proper destinations without the loss of time or material.
- Performed data entry in numerous systems such as PICS, ONBASE, ORACLE, and excel in a timely manner.
A.S. In Science
Procurement Technician Resume
Objective : Highly motivated professional possessing exceptional communication and leadership skills. Areas of expertise include procurement, expense control, inventory management, budgeting, operations, warehouse and staff management.
Skills : Supervisor/Leadership Training, Construction Experience, Contracting Experience, Safety Officer.
- Responsible for placing orders against requisitions with a value up to $50,000, always ensuring that MWAA's policies and procedures are followed and material needs are met.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing data on out of stock inventory, and present findings to management.
- Worked with Warehouse Management to resolve inventory and delivery discrepancies.
- Established alternate and new suppliers to assist in fulfilling inventory needs; conduct market research to identify vendors that satisfy pricing and delivery requirements and socio-economic goals.
- Analyzed incoming invoices to verify the accuracy of contractual information and confirm rates are consistent with the contract price schedule.
- Researched unpaid invoices and resolve disputed charges with accounting and vendors.
- Established and maintained contract files for all types of contracts.
- Compiled information and prepare appropriate documents for purchase order modifications.
Certificate In Management