Sourcing Analyst Resume
Summary : Purchasing/Procurement professional with over five years of experience within the CPG industry. A highly motivated team-player, with strong planning and negotiation skills able to give an honest, direct opinion. Extremely adept at analyzing information, exercising creative thinking, and making informed decisions without hesitation.
Skills : MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, SAS, Linux, C++, Java, Assembly, Matlab, Simulink, PSPICE, AutoCAD, and Pro/ENGINEER.
- Managed international/regional supplier relationship to procure all packaging materials for Avon Products.
- Generated specifications to conduct RFPs for business across 5 categories (skin care, hair care, personal care, fragrance, and color) with international/regional suppliers for North America business.
- Collaboratively worked with internal key partners such as finance, NPE&D, Marketing and Planning during the Monthly NPD, OPs, and Gate Meetings to assure all new product launches are tracking to timelines so Sourcing can in turn competitively bid out the specifications and submit final cost.
- Built/managed quarterly SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) scorecards for key strategic suppliers on specific metrics such as quality, service, agility, relationship, innovation, cost and responsibility to help improve transparency increase harmonization/collaboration and continue to build trusting partnerships through clear accountability.
- Conducted benchmark exercises through Ariba system to ensure we are driving the lowest piece price with our incumbent suppliers in order to maintain market competitiveness.
- Worked hand-in-hand with Avon COE team and suppliers to assure existing/newly introduced processes are followed and implemented correctly.
- Provided Finance team with our yearly budget and rebate targets.
Master Of Science
Sourcing Analyst III Resume
Headline : Operations professional and buyer with strong analytical, oral and written communication skills. Capable of managing tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Strength in negotiating costs and contracts to meet procurement expectations.
Skills : Vendor Management Planning & Analysis Negotiations Project Management Team Building & Mentoring Cross-Functional Supervision.
- Lead competitive bid procurements (RFIs, RFPs, RFQs) for eCommerce and Retail IT.
- Managed supplier relationships and negotiated best possible contract terms with business stakeholders and legal.
- Worked with project team to identify business case and capture business requirements.
- Obtained negotiate savings and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Managed a competitive bid with eCommerce Operations team to source branded eCommerce bags for both Levi's and Dockers.
- Led the contract negotiations and conducted cost analysis to assist in final vendor selection.
- Achieved an annual savings of $50k over incumbent.
Sourcing Analyst II Resume
Objective : Cross-Functional experience in Supply-chain, Business Process Analysis, Sourcing Analysis, Project Management, Planning, Scheduling, Sequel, SAP/APO, SAP/ECC, SAP/GATP, JD Edwards, MS Excel  MS Access, SQL, Business Objects, Power Point, Crystal Reporting, Microsoft Word, Pivot Tables, Charts, Graphs, Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, APO/SNP, Supply Network Planning, Monarch Pro, V-lookup, Strong analytical and database skills, great communication skills.
Skills : Communication And Negotiating, Presentation , Outgoing, Microsoft Access, Excel, Formulas, Word, SAP/APO, Forecasting, Project Planning, Training, Vlookups, Pivot Tables.
- Helped users within other areas and develop ad-hoc reporting through Business Objects.
- Developed Business Objects reporting designing queries using multiple universes within Business objects.
- Responsible for analysis, reporting, and tool development required to support Sysco's Redistribution Center and Sysco's sourcing initiatives.
- Gathered data from the sales database and preparing and utilizing the business case.
- Performed analysis work to analyze data for savings validation.
- Utilized Vlookup in excel to perform analysis work on a particular category.
- Performed analysis work by developing queries in access.
Master Of Business Administration
Sourcing Analyst I Resume
Headline : A role that displays proficiency with Team Building Skills, Team Management, Analytics and Change Management using proven leadership, strategic planning, change management, problem resolution and teambuilding skills to surpass customer expectations. CAREER SYNOPSIS: Numerous years in a corporate and transportation environment providing professional managerial support to both employees and business owners.
Skills : Six sigma green belt holder, ERP, VBA in Excel, Access,SPSS, Arena.
- Provided daily, monthly and ad-hoc CMT reporting for Sourcing Managers and business partners.
- Supported maintenance of CMT tools during the transition to TIP, including reporting updates from the SharePoint site and information required in the development of commodity profiles or channel dashboards.
- Supported completion of a Black Belt project for the establishment of new analytics processes supporting Sourcing events.
- Enhanced the Center of Excellence support role to proactively coach the strategic execution of sourcing events.
- Utilized the Ariba tool to provide spend data to all of SCM.
- Helped vendor pass The Home Depot factory audit.
- Drafted and monitored CAPA plan based on vendor performance Conducted analysis for costing, freight/payment terms, quality control, and sampling, cut.
Assistant Sourcing Analyst Resume
Headline : To secure a position utilizing abilities, education and, background in supply chain, sales, hospital operations and product sourcing that will provide with new challenging opportunities for future progression and career growth.
Skills : Operation Manager, Management, Customer Service.
- Responsible for executing the sourcing and supplier management process for consulting services at UPMC.
- Worked includes contract and price negotiations, reporting spend analytics, and execution of supplier management best practices and methodology.
- Analyzed and identified opportunities throughout the system to maximize supply chain goals and initiatives.
- Worked on both clinical and non-clinical teams in the past two years and maintained a high quality success rate.
- Identified over ordered sutures to the warehouse so that other hospitals could use them before they expired which valued $70,000 in savings.
- Worked in the Operating Room to create stock locations, usage, and spend for supplies used frequently created initiatives to gain valuable space to increase par levels so that delivery and ordering of certain products were reduced.
- Met with clients to discuss operating opportunities for UPMC.
Bachelor's In Hotel Restaurant
Associate Sourcing Analyst Resume
Summary : Purchasing Management Inventory Management Contract Management Goal oriented, Purchasing Manager with more than 20 years' experience. Possesses in-depth knowledge of purchasing and inventory management, as well as an understanding of the realities of manufacturing, which allows continuous improvements in cost management, contract management, inventory control, and vendor relations.
Skills : Purchasing, Negotiation, Contract Management, Management, Safety.
- Oversees all sourcing related activities and processes associated with the acquisition of materials and services, which includes construction services, network equipment, technical services, information technology and professional services to support the operational needs of the company.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Company Procurement policy, ethical and legal business practices, and lowest total cost procurement.
- Serves as the primary point of contact to assigned business units for sourcing needs.
- Executes the strategic planning, scoping, bidding, contract execution, compliance, and supplier management activities for assigned categories.
- Participates in cross-functional teams comprised of business managers, Legal, Risk Management and other impacted organizations to coordinate Company sourcing activities.
- Demonstrates ability to build and analyze financial models to evaluate proposal scenarios and present recommendations in a clear and concise format.
- Structures contracts as to pricing, performance measures, and breach of contract remedies and/or termination options.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Sourcing Analyst I Resume
Headline : Experienced professional with a background in strategic sourcing, supply chain productivity, and processing of qualitative and quantitative financial data. Dependable, hard-working, self-motivated individual.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MRP Systems, Customer Service, Negotiation, Management.
- Skilled in negotiating, renegotiating, and administering contracts with suppliers and vendors such that the best interest of the Company is paramount.
- Assessed and developed vendor base seasonally through KPI metrics and benchmarking that includes on-time delivery, cost, quality, MOQ, and .
- Constructed contracts in Paper Products, Pest Control, Waste Services, Management Services, General Housekeeping, and Security to reduce budget amounts.
- Skilled at negotiating cost reductions, improving Quality, and refining On Time Performance.
- Managed a competitive bid with eCommerce and Global Retail teams to implement a global gift card program.
- Led the contract negotiations with business stakeholders and legal.
- Prepared trend reports on equipment classes in order to determine better lease structure to increase total value of ownership.
Bachelor Of Science
Sourcing Analyst/Specialist Resume
Objective : Seasoned and versatile professional with 22+ years of experience contributing to the effective operation and profitability of diverse and retail oriented companies through outstanding fixture procurement and project management expertise. Tenacious and conscientious store development and construction experience with proven ability to implement large fixture rollout programs, as well as bidding and contract negotiations.
Skills : Procurement, Project Management, Auto Cad, Value Engineering.
- Researched, analyzed, and reported high volumes of financial information related to spend and savings.
- Developed analysis tools in excel and access that will allow for data to be analyzed, summarized and reported in tables, charts, and graphs.
- Supported the preparation and analysis of bid packages, eAuction events and form recommendations to support category teams in developing overall category strategies as well as individual commodity sourcing strategies.
- Presented the results of these analyses in a logical, easy to understand format.
- Worked with the Sub-Category Managers to assist in identifying and clarifying strengths and weaknesses of suppliers and the health of a bidder's companies using both bidder furnished and outside analysis services information.
- Tracked savings for targeted programs.
- Worked with suppliers and internal business units to consolidate information into a central database.
Sr. Sourcing Analyst Resume
Objective : To obtain and maintain the opportunity of enhancing and utilizing skills with a well-established company, Sourcing Analyst reports to the Director of Sourcing and is based out of our Carneys Point, NJ location. This individual will be responsible for assessing and reporting on market trends, evaluating risk and performing high-level raw material analysis to support the Company’s business. The Sourcing Analyst will also be responsible for purchased goods, including fruit juices, concentrates, packaging, and other ingredients.
Skills : Administrative, Excel, Word, Word, Windows, Customer Service.
- Supported the Project Procurement Manager with on-time delivery of engineered equipment and bulk materials on Projects.
- Monitored the progress of equipment and/or bulk materials purchase orders from order placement to delivery.
- Pursued all action necessary to detect and avoid late delivery of equipment and/or bulk materials.
- Reviewed supplier production schedules, monitor supplier workload and status of sub-orders.
- Maintained well documented files to accurately present a clear audit trail with regards to supplier engineering, procurement, fabrication, inspection and shipping activities.
- Lead and participate on telephone calls with major suppliers to monitor progress (scheduled vs.
- Worked as a broker between key accounts and the different companies within Taylor Corp to the best fit and best price for products requested.