Summer Camp Director Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that is commensurate with experience and educational background that will allow further growth and development.
Skills : Educator, Coaching, Marketing, Supervisor, Athletics.
- Interviewed and hired 18 employees, coordinated orientation for employees.
- Conducted pre-registration for campers and their parents.
- Negotiated with local vendors to obtain equitable prices for services rendered, as well as made payments to vendors.
- Received and placed orders for T-shirts for both campers and employees.
- Planned, schedule and supervised daily activities.
- Planed, scheduled and supervised field trips.
- Generated a weekly schedule for campers and parents.
Education, Early Childhood Education
Summer Camp Director III Resume
Objective : Seeking a career that will utilize creativity, dynamic people skills, leadership skills and superior problem-solving skills. The opportunity is the alliance with an Organization of True Vision, Passion for Excellence and Comittment to Customer Satisfaction.
Skills : CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, National Pro Board Fire Fighter one, National Ski PAtrol OEC, Adventure Network High Challange training.
- Oversaw arrival and departure of children on a daily basis.
- Maintained safety of children at all times.
- Monitored staff and child ratios to ensure adequate staffing.
- Created and implemented weekly activities. Enrolled new students.
- Planed age appropriate activities. Handled first aid when needed.
- Managed staff of 12 including Aides, Group Leaders and Lifeguards.
- Provided opportunities for youth development as defined by the YMCA of Silicon Valley and in areas of leadership and core values of honesty, caring.
Summer Camp Director II Resume
Objective : As a bright ambitious person, enjoy working in a fast paced, highly motivating position where can assist others while challenging and expanding knowledge and understanding of the task at hand. seeking a position that will utilize skills and offer the chance for advancement as well as allow the opportunity to gain additional skills and experience.
Skills : Music, Arts, Sewing, Swing, Lindy Hop And Hip Hop Dance,, Climbing.
- Responsible for registration of all children via sign-in and sign-out ledgers.
- Obtained parental involvement through Volunteer Tyler paperwork process.
- Delegated to recreation aide equipment and supplies needed daily at park site.
- Created a fun and safe environment, with recreational opportunities including but not limited to sports, active and inactive group games, minor events, guest speakers, and community projects.
- Prepared a weekly plan. Created minor special events/contests.
- Selected educational-based worksheets. Reported work orders as needed.
- Wrote incident/accident reports as needed.
BA In Health And Human Performance
Summer Camp Director I Resume
Objective : Eight years of experience in the early childhood environment as a lead teacher, classroom support, food coordinator, summer camp director and assistant director. Over 19 years experience in the area of office and clerical support and payroll. Enjoy helping an organization run smoothly and effectively.
Skills : Communications: Proficient in Reading, Writing and Public Speaking Computer: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Responsible for health and wellbeing of 300 campers over eight-week program.
- Supported staff in addressing behavioural, emotional, and disciplinary challenges in campers.
- Maintained clear lines of communication with parents.
- Managed hiring process, training, and responsibilities of 60 staff members.
- Organized and conducted 10-day training to prepare all staff as child caretakers and educators.
- Supervised, supported, and evaluated staff performance throughout the summer.
- Directed staff meetings, decision-making, and planning processes.
Bachelor Of Arts And Science
Assistant Summer Camp Director Resume
Objective : Twenty plus years of experience teaching and working with children ages, 4 to 18 years, in all areas of education. Over ten years experience writing innovative and creative curriculum for physical education programs. Years of building a K-12 physical education program that integrates fun and age appropriate activities that address all aspects of physical fitness, as well as, overall physical well-being, teamwork and sportsmanship.
Skills : Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Rehabilitation, Marketing.
- Directed all aspects of Northeast Ministry's 2014 seven-week summer camp including managing an 8 person staff and 92 campers ages 6-12 that come from low income households within the surrounding subsidized living community.
- Included staff hiring and development, program development, camper recruitment, management of camper behavior and health issues, leadership of large group activities, management of supplies and facilities, logistics planning and communication with families.
- Coordinated and scheduled all field trips and transportation logistics.
- Oversaw and ensured quality assurance of the lunch and breakfast delivered daily.
- Listened to and incorporated the ideas of supervisors and counselors so as to offer the most enriching program possible.
- Gathered, organized and updated information for all campers and staff.
- Managed group of 30-40 children ages 6-12 Developed weekly activity schedules Collected and audited paperwork on every participant Organized field .
Associate Summer Camp Director Resume
Objective : To secure a position in a professional environment where education, training, and proven ability can be fully applied.
Skills : Reggio Emilia approach to early childhood education Intensive Trauma Therapy Therapeutic work with active duty military, veterans.
- Interviewed and selected staff, assisted in training and guided staff.
- Designed, implemented and coordinated the operation of an onsite Summer Camp.
- Instructed and directed staff members, established and maintained effective working relationship with children and adults.
- Established and maintained a safe environment.
- Collected tuition, maintained budget and records.
- Maintained attendance records, monitor authorization of persons in contact with children.
- Planed and implemented daily activities, field trips, and weekly snacks.
MS In Counseling Psychology
Assistant Summer Camp Director I Resume
Summary : Held and hold supervisory and management positions within a private non-profit and for profit organizations. Also am a qualified mental health professional. Currently, a therapeutic day treatment counselor as well as case manager. Also am a mentor of youth and adults with mental health issues and or disabilities.
Skills : Transportation, Cooking, Child Care, Child Care, Computer, Equine And Canine Specialty.
- Created and implemented effective behavior plans.
- Promoted the program to parents and community.
- Schedule and plan daily activities (crafts, games, theme days, etc.).
- Managed 6 employees Summer Assistant Camp Director Assist Camp Director with.
- Directed day-to-day camp operations of activities and pre-summer planning.
- Oversaw payroll and programming budget of $220,000.
- Organized schedule of activities and billing for each group.
B.S. In Psychology
Associate Summer Camp Director I Resume
Objective : Conduct an annual survey of participants/staff to improve the quality, safety, and enjoyment of the program.
Supervised children ages 5-13 (Counselor to Camper Ratio 1:11), Managed 2-10 employees depending on the size of the camp from week to week Organized .
Managed up to three staff members and up to 20 children.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Constant Contact.
- Reported directly to board of directors.
- Conceptualized and implemented camp curriculum and oversaw camp counselors and camp support employees.
- Hired and trained camp counselors and staff.
- Directed the use of Emporia State student volunteers.
- Planned and executed marketing plans for recruitment of campers, schools, and outside organizations for use of the camp.
- Wrote and secured grants for buildings, programming, and camper scholarships.
- Set budgets and worked with insurance needs. Raised attendants of camp from 20 to 100 kids a week.
- Used Recruiting, advertising, budgeting, training personnel, and general trouble shooting.
PhD. In Education
Summer Camp Director/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Pleased to submit the enclosed resume in consideration for the position of Production Assistant. In recent years have underutilized degree in Communications but recently have been looking for a dynamic and challenging position where can utilize knowledge of television/film.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Apple.
- Planed and lead daily activities for over 75 campers enrolled in the summer program ages 3-9.
- Assured that quality/safety requirements are met and exceeded by state standards and the American Camp Association.
- Oversaw all administrative functions including parental newsletter, weekly log sheets, supply requests, accident and discipline reports.
- Organized and scheduled all camp activities as well as, conduct weekly staff meetings.
- Provided direction and assignments to staff at assigned sites.
- Evaluated camp counselors and jointly develop improvement plans where necessary.
- Organized activities for 15 children ages 4-10 for two weeks every summer for five years.
Masters In School Building Leadership
Summer Camp Director Resume
Headline : Sales associate proficient at flexing and bending with change. Practiced in resolving customer concerns in a professional and calm manner. Three years of customer care and sales experience. Skill Highlights Experience in sales Fast learner Flexible scheduling Attention to detail Outgoing Knowledgeable Effective team player Dependable and reliable.
Skills : Educator, Microsoft Office, Communications, Executive Support.
- Interviewed, hired, trained, scheduled, and supervised 40-45 camp counselors.
- Oversaw approximately 150 campers ages 4-12 in daily activities, such as gym games, arts and crafts, rock climbing, and swimming.
- Received the highest corporate audit score in the region.
- Implemented appropriate counselor to camper ratios and frequent headcounts to ensure safety.
- Created weekly lesson plans for all 12 weeks of summer camp.
- Organized weekly, age-appropriate field trips.
- Communicated with parents on a regular basis to enhance their experience.
- Resolved internal and external conflicts affecting campers and counselors.
- Supervised Kids Academy team members and children as a member of the Kids Academy Management Team.
Master Of Science In Social Work