Chemical Engineer Resume
Objective : Working as an environmental engineer on water management, site remediation, and compliance. Chemical Engineer is responsible for the design, development, and support of chemical manufacturing processes and equipment. This includes designing, implementing, and maintaining a complete chemical manufacturing process, including reactor design and layout, equipment selection, chemical reaction engineering.
Skills : Engineering Management, Research.
- Engineer for the production of ultra-pure water used in the production of printed circuit boards.
- Optimized the production of water produced by Reverse Osmosis and De-Ionization methods to reduce operating costs by 38%.
- Engineer for the treatment/recycling of hazardous waste used in the production of printed circuit boards.
- Oversaw hazardous waste disposal programs to ensure compliance with Federal and State regulations.
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining permits governing EPA compliance related to water, stormwater, and air emissions.
- Engineer for the Health and Safety Department and was tasked with assessing hazards and performing various safety calculations to ensure OSHA compliance.
- Directed technicians and supervisors on the design, construction, and maintenance of various equipment and machinery as well as providing training classes to support functionality.
- Established standards and policies for testing, inspecting, and maintenance of equipment in accordance with engineering principals and safety regulations.
Sr. Chemical Engineer Resume
Summary : An accomplished quality oriented professional with a firm understanding of scientific principles and manufacturing techniques. Experienced in trouble-shooting and problem resolution through hands-on involvement in specialized processes.
Skills : Professional Engineer, Operator.
- Improved different engineering disciplines involving photolithographic, chemical, and waste management processes.
- Developed procedures to monitor Photomask pellicle material quality and vendor selection criteria that resulted in an improvement of incoming material quality by 25%.
- Established a vacuum pump oil reclamation program resulting in cost savings of $400K in the first year and $250K annually.
- Created and implemented procedures for water borne bacteria sampling, maintenance of deionized water equipment and filtration systems that resulted in a 200% or greater uptime between system cleans.
- Supervised 6-8 fabrication technicians, coordinating daily assignments over a two shift photolithography manufacturing operation.
- Evaluated employee work performance and conducted performance reviews.
- Interfaced between organizational groups coordinating activities and problem resolution.
- Member of Emergency Response Team and Semiconductor Safety Committee working with hazardous materials and responding to emergencies.
B.S. In Microbiology
Chemical Engineer III Resume
Summary : Resourceful and solution-focused chemical engineer with over 10 years of valuable experience in researching and developing technologies in the field of power generation, air quality, geothermal and material science.
Skills : Material Balance, Material Science, Technical Writing, Combustion & Gasification, Thermodynamics, Project Management, Team Leader, Process Development, Startup Implementation/ Operations.
- Managed Air Force Research Laboratory grant project with a $380,000 budget to develop algae-to-fuels technologies.
- Conducted materials research and design of various novel separation technologies sponsored by the ARPA-E branch of the USDOE($5.9 million budget).
- Investigated the suitability of various feedstocks for fast pyrolysis.
- Designed and tested novel super-critical CO2 extraction unit for biomass in collaboration with Edison Welding Institute.
- Researched and developed various other material technologies relevant to biomass-to-fuel, and biomass-to- nutraceutical/specialty chemicals.
- Designed, managed, and maintained large volume waste recovery and disposal processes.
- Designed experimental protocol to develop, characterize, and baseline various technologies and processes.
- Prepared and communicated summaries of experiments/projects to senior staff via technical writing or presentations for program officials.
B.S. In Chemical
Chemical Engineer II Resume
Objective : Chemical & Biochemical Engineer with excellent leadership, technical writing, and problem-solving skills looking for a full-time position at a company that encourages growth and learning through a challenging and supportive environment.
Skills : Microsoft, Management Skills, Process Engineering, Process Development, Operations, Analytical Skills, Safety.
- Managed daily optimization and coordination with production planning to achieve refinery strategies.
- Implemented process changes allowing for greater flexibility, more energy savings, and increased production.
- Responsible for process flow scheme optimization, preparation of heat and material balances, process flow diagrams, hydraulic calculations, piping and instrument diagrams and equipment specifications.
- Supervised pilot plant operations, optimized processes and trained operators.
- Responsible for plant operations, data correlation, plant modifications and future program scheduling of pilot plants.
- Developed and supported new and existing petroleum processes and catalysts using Statistical Process Control techniques.
- Responsible for identifying/implementing process changes to improve yields, reduce downtime, and improve quality for all products.
Chemical Engineer I Resume
Objective : Self-motivated and experienced NCEES certified engineer in training (EIT) with a B.S. in Chemical Engineering. Extensive experience in process design and development as well as technical report generation and data analysis.
Skills : Communication, Microsoft Office Suite, Engineering, Process Engineering, Technical Writing, Technical Skills, Quick Learner, Researching.
- Weigh materials or products and record weight or other production data on tags or labels.
- Control or operate equipment in which chemical changes or reactions take place during the processing of industrial or consumer products.
- Record operational data, such as temperatures, pressures, ingredients used, processing times, or test results.
- Read plant specifications to determine products, ingredients, or prescribed modifications of plant procedures.
- Measure, weigh, and mix chemical ingredients, according to specifications.
- Calculate material requirements or yields according to formulas.
- Dump or scoop prescribed solid, granular, or powdered materials into equipment.
- Inventory supplies received and consumed.
Chemical Engineer I Resume
Headline : Chemical Engineer with experience in quality control and managing products from development through production. Creative problem solver with strengths in organization, communication, and technology.
Skills : Chemical Engineering, Matlab, Mathcad, ASPEN, Java, Visual Basic.NET.
- Reformulate products to improve technical specifications and decrease cost.
- Oversee quality control operations and incorporate statistical analysis to predict and correct production issues.
- Interface with production team to improve product quality consistency, identify and prevent process deviation, and decrease time requirement per batch.
- Research and evaluate potential raw materials for integration into batch formulations to achieve cost and quality targets.
- Communicate complex information and ideas to different grades of personnel effectively and succinctly.
- Train new corporate and franchise employees on product specifications and suggested use guidelines.
- Provide direct support to franchise owners.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Chemical Engineer Resume
Summary : Actively seeking employment as a Chemical Engineer with continued growth in technical solutions in a customer facing role. Looking for a multidisciplinary role in the energy and/or renewable/alternative energy markets.
Skills : Ms Excel, Matlab, Aspen Modelling, Windows, Engineering, Process Development, Design, Spanish.
- Monitor product quality to ensure compliance with standards and specifications.
- Compile and interpret results of tests and analyses.
- Maintain, clean, or sterilize laboratory instruments or equipment.
- Prepare chemical solutions for products or processes, following standardized formulas, or create experimental formulas.
- Write technical reports or prepare graphs or charts to document experimental results.
- Provide technical support or assistance to chemists or engineers.
- Order and inventory materials to maintain supplies.
- Develop or conduct programs of sampling and analysis to maintain quality standards of raw materials, chemical intermediates, or products.
Asst. Chemical Engineer Resume
Objective : Currently a full-time chemical systems engineer, working with documentation for International Space Station science experiments. Developed skills in operations, test engineering, research, mechanical engineering, combustion engineering and chemistry, as well as, organizational and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Project- Organized timelines for group projects.
- Managed quotes/orders and monitored project finances.
- Interacted with management, client, and vendors/contractors.
- Managed fabrication and delivery schedules and presented them to customers.
- Provided installation support to contractors.
- Designed process flow drawings and process utility definition.
- Supervised piping and instrumentation drawing revising.
- Designed the heat exchangers and selected equipment by simulation, calculation, and research on material properties and equipment datasheets.
Associate Chemical Engineer Resume
Summary : Skilled, versatile professional with strong analytical, organizational, writing, and communication skills. Seeking a position at a company that encourages team work, growth, and commitment to quality.
Skills : Process simulation, Technical writing, End to end product.
- Contractor Prepared, execute finalize protocols.
- Monitor production and deal with any problems.
- Worked closely with quality control and health and safety managers.
- Oversee the day to day operation of the processing of plant.
- Worked with plant designers and engineers to design machinery and other equipment.
- Provide protocol training and on floor support during execution.
- Investigate deviations to determine the impact on product quality.
- Perform final review of test data/reports.
Chemical Engineer Resume
Objective : The opportunity to join a growing organization where diverse skills and abilities while expanding experience in a professional environment, along with the proper mindset to learn new capabilities at the same time.
Skills : Lean Manufacturing, Microsoft Office, Project Management, Troubleshooting, Leadership Development.
- Developed plant operation process procedure.
- Calculations for pipe size and equipment size.
- Prepared the operation standards to ensure the quality and efficiency of the product easier were met.
- Laboratory work for simulating plant operation processes to measure standard output rate.
- Renewed process and quality control documents following ISO 9002 standard.
- Supervised procedure of quality control on-site.
- Design and build process improvements to the pilot plant.