Child Care Coordinator Resume
Objective : Looking for a Childcare Coordinator position,who provides leadership to the nursery caregivers, coordinating scheduling and communication, and would be dedicated in helping the organisation meet its goals.
Skills : Mental Health Counseling, Licensed Master, Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw), Child Welfare, Social Work.
- Directed supervision of a team of casework staff to provide an array of services to achieve permanency for children per the child/family service plan, policies of Social Services of Illinois.
- Transported clients as needed and Responds to client emergencies as needed.
- Assisted in training casework staff to ensure they possess the skills needed to perform their job responsibilities.
- Maintained open communication with the Program Director to ensure that information regarding both client and staff status is regularly reported.
- Promoted working relationships with community organizations, churches, funding bodies, and other providers.
- Completed and submitted all necessary reports, billing, and documentation accurately and on time as required by LSSI and funding sources.
- Committed to and actively participated in the Continuous Quality Improvement Process.
Sr. Child Care Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking a position of a Child Care Coordinator who is responsible for the health, safety, and welfare of each child enrolled in the program. Child Care Coordinator, a leader, active participation in the programs, activities, and field trips, is a positive role model to all participants and other staff in accordance with the policies and procedures.
Skills : Training And Development, Management, Code Of Federal Regulations, Child Welfare.
- Helped create a fun, safe, and educational environment for children ages 5-12.
- Participated in homework help, active group game time, and arts and sciences including performing many skits and songs.
- Supervised as many as 20 staff during summer day camp and up to 4 staff daily in an After School Program averaging 65 kids.
- Successfully taught the YMCA core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility to well over 500 different children over 13 years.
- Assisted in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children.
- Instructed children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- Co-ordinated age-appropriate activities and lesson plans for children ranging from six weeks to twelve years old.
Bachelor's in Arts
Jr. Child Care Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seeking a position of a Care Coordinators whose primary responsibility is to provide comprehensive system navigation regarding child development health or development issues. Care Coordinator will also be expected to conduct training for the community and providers on program related topics.
Skills : Clinical Supervision, Emergency Handling, Social Worker.
- Improved performance of academically challenged students through collaborative efforts with other teachers to coordinate after school tutoring.
- Maximized staff operations through tactful supervision and exemplary guidance, including selecting or recommending the selection of childcare staff, training, assigning, and evaluating their work, counseling, disciplining, and terminating or recommending termination.
- Promoted the safety and welfare of all children while on school grounds through persistent supervision, operations management procedures, and maintenance of all program records, including daily student attendance records.
- Certified program compliance with all applicable District policies and procedures, state and federal laws and regulations, and standards of quality and safety through the rational interpretation of policies, procedures, laws, and regulations for staff and parents as applied to operations of the childcare program.
- Generated increased child development and maturation by strategically scheduling age-appropriate programs and activities for students, including but not limited to homework time, snack time, and recreational/leisure activities, including the organization of special events as appropriate.
- Delivered improved academic performance for children enrolled in the program by patiently explaining troubling academic concepts and assisting students with homework assignments as needed.
- Augmented program effectiveness and efficiency through careful evaluation and providing objective, calculated recommendations for improvements as necessary to enhance services, achieve goals, and ensure compliance.
Bachelor's in Arts
Child Care Coordinator I Resume
Objective : To obtain a Child Care Coordinator position with a child care company or facility where nurture children, contribute to program growth, and utilize experience and desire to train others.
Skills : Secretarial, Mental Health Counseling, Child Welfare.
- Taught elementary natural and social science, personal hygiene, music, art, and literature to children from 2 to 5 years.
- Developed, implemented activities to promote their development.
- Supervised activities, group discussions, and dramatic play-acting.
- Fostered cooperative social behavior through games, group projects, and outdoor recreational activity.
- Assisted children in forming satisfying relationships with others.
- Altered periods of strenuous activity with periods of rest/light activity.
- Observed children to detect illness, disturbance, and evaluate progress.
Child Care Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Looking for a position of a Child Care Coordinator who assists the team to make quality decisions related to child safety, well-being and permanency, provides support to program staff and families and also work with multiple borough-based programs.
Skills : Social Work, Child Welfare, Licensed Master Social Worker.
- Conducted special projects as assigned to enhance the statewide service delivery system for the early childhood workforce.
- Provided technical assistance, training and consultation for statewide, regional and local contractors and providers to interpret policies and program requirements.
- Prepared policy clarifications and develop resolutions to identified problems or needs.
- Coordinated with state agencies, regional, and local entities to provide resources and support regarding the early childhood workforce.
- Conducted planning activities to set priorities, goals, and objectives for the implementation of the training module in the state workforce registry.
- Developed procedures, policies, definitions, and criteria for the training and trainer approval process.
- Developed and designed revisions to the approval process.
- Analyzed existing rubrics, department policies and procedures, contracts/agreements, and criteria for the early childhood workforce.
Child Care Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Seeking a post of a Child Care Coordinator who delivers mental health support and coordination in a pre-school, home and office setting to assist prevention, early identification and intervention with children and families.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service , Counseling, Case Management, Electronic Medical Records.
- Worked with administrative, instructional, and non-instructional staff, to put into place evidence-based trauma-informed systems to reduce re-traumatization, promote student resilience and increase positive academic and non-academic outcomes for students and families.
- Established a comprehensive trauma-informed approach to address both preventative and responsive measures for the program.
- Ensured that existing school and community resources are utilized to work with students identified as being exposed to trauma.
- Provided training and technical consultation to staff and leadership on evidence-based practices and strategies with a particular focus on childhood mental health and Trauma-Informed Care.
- Promoted social-emotional well-being through a trauma-informed infant and early childhood mental health approach by providing mental health expertise to classrooms, homes, and situations.
- Supported and collaborated with Education, Home Based and Family Services staff, and the Disabilities and Behavioral Health Team members for the general well-being of children, families, classrooms, and homes.
- Facilitated the creation and implementation of individualization plans with teachers, families, and trans-disciplinary team individualized plans for children.
- Completed individual observations of children and provides ongoing support to ensure the successful implementation of the individualized mental health plan.
After School Child Care Coordinator Resume
Headline : To provide children and their families the very best early childhood experiences possible. Creating a program that is developmentally appropriate across all developmental spectrums, including cognitive, social, emotional, and physical, while relying heavily on family input, collaboration, and support to do so most effectively.
Skills : Legal Assistant, Social Security Administration Knowledge.
- Designed a childcare program for the Pueblo that serviced Pueblo residents and their children.
- Hired, trained, and monitored all teaching and assistant staff.
- Coordinated training in the areas of Infant/Adult CPR, Infant/Child Safety, Nutrition, and Food Handlers for all teaching and assistant staff.
- Developed student/teacher ratio guidelines and installed age-appropriate and developmentally appropriate curriculum for both the infant and the toddler rooms.
- Chosen and purchased developmentally appropriate furnishings, toys, and books for both classrooms.
- Developed all program guidelines, parent consent forms, nutrition guidelines, and effective measures for home-to-school connections.
- Managed, trained, and monitored a home-site childcare program.
Child Care Subsidy Coordinator Resume
Headline : Child Care Subsidy Coordinator has skills for recruiting by conducting interviews with parent to determine family eligibility and evaluate the need for subsidized child care services in accordance with State Guidelines.
Skills : Family Therapy, Community Mental Health Services, Mental Health, Social Work.
- Used familiar language and best practices to relate to the early childhood community.
- Coordinated, developed, and implemented outreach and engagement strategies to promote statewide or local early childhood initiatives to families and early childhood professionals.
- Created strategies to improve program engagement in initiatives.
- Evaluated strategies for continuous improvement, revised strategies based on feedback.
- Collaborated with early childhood professionals, community leaders, and state early childhood partners to reach initiative goals.
- Coordinated with state early childhood partners to deliver written and recorded communications to internal and external audiences.
- Drafted initiative status reports and update presentations as needed for internal and external audiences.
Bachelor's in Science
Lead Child Care Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to obtain a Child Care Coordinator position in company, where skills and experience can be use for the growth of the facility and own personal growth.
Skills : Life Coach, Case Management, Counselling, Mental Health.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of the program curriculum and activities.
- Practiced continuous quality improvement, evaluating programs, and implementing changes as needed.
- Developed and distributed parent communications, including monthly calendars and quarterly newsletters.
- Ensured that observations and evaluations of each child are completed.
- Worked with lead teachers to ensure proper staffing and ratios within the center at all times.
- Provided general classroom supervision and monitoring of preschool-aged children and infants.
- Ensured licensing compliance with the regulations, maintain financial and licensing records.
Child Care Coordinator Resume
Objective : Child Care Coordinator empowered to plan treatments, connect children and their families to much needed resources and advocate for their continued growth and well-being. Have several years of experience as a Child Care Coordinator.
Skills : Mental Health, Social Work, Crisis Intervention, Child Welfare.
- Worked with children and their families to address behavioral health needs.
- Provided intake and complete assessment process when clients are referred and develop a plan of care for the child with input from the team that integrates behavioral and physical health needs and goals.
- Oversaw implementation of the plan and monitor progress.
- Connected families with needed resources, address barriers and make referrals.
- Worked closely with school partners and potentially co-locate within a school to enhance collaboration and teamwork.
- Conducted weekly parenting classes with groups of clients focusing on love and logic discipline.
- Operated and managed the day to day operations of a group home daycare for up to twelve children, ages newborn to twelve years.