Rf Test Engineer Resume
Summary : To provide knowledge, experience and skills to achieve organizational and corporate objectives, with responsible attitude and prompt service, always looking to do best at all.
Skills : Movtavated, Dedicated, Intergity, Leadership, Honor, Respect, Trustworthy, Reliable, Pays Attention to detail, Strive for success.
- Set up and tested RF communications platforms for a mobile emergency communications platform.
- Supported Factory Acceptance Testing of trailer mounted 4G LTE COWs (Cell on Wheels).
- Worked with tracing and debuging tools and RF test tools to help analyze systems issues Conduct lab and field tests on microwave back-haul and satellite back-haul testing efforts.
- Collected and analyzed test data as appropriate.
- Assisted with automation of testing for validation using LabVIEW for control of various signal generators, audio analyzer, relay control units, data acquisition multiplexers, spectrum analyzer and control of the 4 channel receiver card under test.
- Performed rework on the prototypes assembled board, mostly surface mount parts.
- Used Windcatcher post processing tool to determine areas with quality issues (dropped calls and blocked calls), analyze collected data, and recommend solutions to resolve issues.
Associates In Tools
Sr. Rf Test Engineer Resume
Summary : Experience setting up JDSU kit using provided by CDMA phones and data card; modifying scanner setting to scan given parameters (based on frequency or channel); setup JDSU kit using LTE phones and modified parameters. Set up Kits that includes 5 phones i.e MO, MT, HSDPA, HSUPA, LMO and 2 Laptops with TEMS Drove to site, identified transmission issues, and/or and uploaded data using FileZilla.
Skills : C/C++, Java, VHDL, Python, PSpice, LabVIEW, MATLAB, AutoCAD, Arduino, Opnet, WARP lab, Windows, Linux, UNIX, NS3, Amazon AWS, Xilinx.
- Responsible for creating new sites using Planet EV, generating site predications, comparing site predictions with new & old configurations and optimizing antenna tilts & other optimization constraints to improve 1x and EVDO coverage of new sites without affecting performance of deployed sites.
- Responsible for updating Siterra database for new and old site candidates, approving preliminary RF configurations, Final RF configurations and AM station compliance tasks on Siterra.
- Analyzed drive data using WindCatcher for Ec from PN scanner, Ec from dominant pilot PN, strongest pilot, neighbors, handovers & other drive data KPIs from pre & post drive data and their comparison.
- Submitted weekly report containing: 30 days KPI trends, pre-post drive data analysis, antenna configurations and project tracker.
- Advanced troubleshooting for trouble sectors by monitoring 1x SHO, 1x BCR, DO User TP, DO Scheduler Erlangs, EVDO data sessions, EVDO data connections and data bursts on first tier neighbors using Maxima Schema.
- Recommended neighbor adds, neighbor deletes, parameter changes, hho boundary changes, antenna modifications for poor coverage areas.
- Used Business Objects to find sites which were overshooting.
Masters In Information Systems
Jr. Rf Test Engineer Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging and growth oriented full time position as a RF Engineer (LTE/WCDMA) and to be a part of a team that best utilizes skill set and experience coupled with enthusiasm.
Skills : Testing, Hardware, Validation, Management, JIRA, Bugzilla, C++, 802.11, VNA, Oscilloscopes, Excel, Routers.
- Collected UMTS/LTE protocol logs and analyzing L3/L2 messages using Mobile Analyzer 4.0, Artemis (3G tracing tool).
- Analyzed throughput issues using Network Monitor.
- Created complex test plans for Voice and Data KPIs using AT Commands.
- Analyzed and executed ADAPT and Features Test plans for AT&T for product acceptance.
- Experienced in performing parameter tuning for network optimization.
- Monitored and Analysis of network performance checks.
- Involved in the development of a new area supervising production staff and troubleshooting production issues.
Rf Test Engineer III Resume
Summary : Goal is to become associated with a company where can utilize skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : C/C++, Java, VHDL, Python, PSpice, LabVIEW, MATLAB, AutoCAD, Arduino, Opnet, WARP lab, Windows, Linux, UNIX, NS3, Amazon AWS.
- Assembled base station and various types of cavity filters by soldering and using hand and power tools.
- Tested and tuned RF filters to ensure proper operation using established test criteria.
- Troubleshot electrical and mechanical problems to determine root cause of issue and recommended a corrective action.
- Set up and operated test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies or systems under simulated operating conditions and record results.
- Analyzed and interpreted test information to resolve design related problems.
- Built, calibrated, maintained, troubleshot and repaired electrical instruments or test equipment by following manufacturer's instructions and procedures.
- Wrote functional and diagnostic test procedures and prepared technical evaluations.
Electronic Engineering Technology
Rf Test Engineer II Resume
Objective : Conduct the Handover Tests and cluster tests around the sectors of the towers.
Operated Agilent 8753 & 8720 VNA/TDR to measure s-parameters of microwave components.
Skills : C/C++, Java, VHDL, Python, PSpice, LabVIEW, MATLAB, AutoCAD, Arduino, Opnet, WARP lab.
- Set up test benches for technician Handled troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis, and recommended solutions to resolve problems Analyzed .
- Comprehend and follow testing procedures for W-CDMA & GSM networks in the areas of Voice, SMS & Data Services for AT&T and T-Mobile using.
- Drove to different cell phone tower locations using a company rental car measure and report the wireless cellular quality of the 4G and 3G network .
- Used The Software TEMS to test and evaluate the performance and quality of wireless networks and services.
- Performed competitive assessment of key cellular/PCS competitors using CDMA, LTE, and GSM technologies.
- Conducted data collection with tools such as TEMS investigation and assisting System Performance Engineers in analyzing the collected data for the .
- Worked closely with System Performance Engineers to resolve customer complaints by performing specific data collection, Call Detail Record (CDR) .
Rf Test Engineer I Resume
Headline : A creative Wireless Infrastructure Test and Automation Development Engineer offering more than 10 years of expertise in various software development tools, product test specification, test plan development and product characterization. Extensive use of the following test equipment: current probes, multi-meters, network / scalar analyzers, oscilloscopes, power meters, spectrum analyzers and digital oscilloscopes.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project.
- Developed and modified software drivers and test routines using LabView and Visual Basic.
- Developed data manipulation software using LabView.
- Performed testing and troubleshooting on Cellular CDMA and TDMA Dual Radio Modules down to the component level.
- Performed testing and troubleshooting on LAMs(Linear Amplifier Modules) down to the component Level.
- Performed testing and troubleshooting on ICLAs(Individual Carrier Linear Amplifier) down to the component level.
- Performed analysis as well as In circuite testing on under development RF boards to help minimize Functional test failures.
- Performed a detailed test data analysis to determine conceivable and distinguishable test failure causes.
BSC In EET
Assistant Rf Test Engineer Resume
Summary : An ideal candidate with hands on experience in RF drive testing cellular and network communication systems with sound knowledge of RF protocols and standards seeking a challenging position as RF drive test engineer in a renowned organization to deliver growth, boost the company's performance and productivities.
Skills : TECHNICAL SKILL RF Software Wind Catcher,Actix, XCAL-X,.
- Performed speed tests for new site on air, to verify the objective coverage, handover performance, to verify there is no low power, no swap sectors or not effective coverage.
- Performed RF measurements as required.
- Wrote reports and make recommendations.
- Routined and comparatived Drive Test.
- Performed speed test for cell sites as required.
- Determined interference level at interfered base station.
- Determined if TDD interference is a two-way phenomenon.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Rf Test Engineer Resume
Headline : Obtain a position as an Electronic Communications, RF Engineer, RF Field Service Engineer, or Technician to maintain, repair, and install BTS, indoor/outdoor repeaters, and modify fixed, mobile radio, and RF amplifiers.
Skills : Setting Up Test Benches And Modifying Test Programs.
- Modified, 5 or 4 Ports RF Switch using Microscope Test for Isolation, VSWR from 2 GHZ to 16 GHZ Supported Design Engineer, built circuit.
- Successfully managed Aurora Networks' fiber optics products -Validation, setup and maintenance of test stations -Provided recommendations for .
- Designed and actualized prototype test fixtures for RF and Digital boards.
- Performed GPIB hardware interface and configuration.
- Worked with part of a team to design test setups for RF test and measurement of various active and passive components.
- Used AutoCAD to design PCBs for creation by third party.
- Assembled and tested components in test setups to measure and model the s-parameters and noise parameters at various frequencies and temperatures.
Assistant Rf Test Engineer I Resume
Objective : Looking for a challenging opportunity to work as an RF Engineer in cutting-edge wireless industry, utilizing background, skills and 6+years experience in Telecom industry. Capable and flexible to work under aggressive project time-lines and able to work on all technical aspect of the project.
Skills : Experience In Drive Testing On GSM/LTE, CDMA, WCDMA, UMTS, 2G,3G, And 4G Networks.VOIP-LTE/E911.strong Troubleshootings In All Devicess And Tools.
- Conducted RF field data collections.
- Installed and inspected RF antenna parameters in compliance with The QA approval after optimization processed completed.
- Provided valuable system performance information to RF Supervisor associated with project.
- Performed several types of tests Analyzed and recommended Neighbor List / parameter changes based on MapInfo plots Performed data collection using XCAL-DO software and various equipments including but not limited to: Y cables, serial to USB adapters, Scanner with Trimble GPS, GPS for navigation.
- Established detaile, measurable, quantified metrics and other criteria corresponding to product requirements and specifications.
- Developed and executed test plans, test cases and test setups to verify and validate that products meet radio conformance goals.
- Created RFDS configuration sheet for 1900 & 800 CDMA Voice & LTE build Pre-migration site visit to confirm RFDS build configuration Reviewed and .
Rf Test Engineer Resume
Objective : an ideal candidate with hands on experience in, electro-mechanical, information technology and cellular network communication systems with sound knowledge and of a reputable standards seeking a challenging position in a renowned organization to deliver growth, boost the company's performance and productivities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Design, RF.
- Analyzed the Drive test log files using TEMS Investigation and NEMO software collection tools.
- Conducted basic and advanced telecommunication field tests using Alcatel Lucent and Ericsson optimization tools.
- Maintained and monitored all test tools and equipment.
- Performed 4G, 3G GSM /EVDO/ EDGE/ CDMA/ UMTS/ LTE, eNB Optimization and Site Integration Makes E911 test calls on GSM, CDMA technology for 1900 and 800 MHZ band class.
- Performed equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Evaluated and recommended system improvement measures.
- Prepared Education reports from data analysis.
BSC In International Relations