Head Trainer Resume
Objective : Five years' of experience providing customized training for individuals desiring to lose weight and/or to address spinal, knee, arm or back injuries - Proven ability to inspire confidence and motivate clients to exercise and make significant improvements in their health and achieve their health goals.
Skills : Leadership, Coaching, Front Desk Training, Interpersonal.
- Planned and coordinated gym events.
- Programmed training regimen and taught aspect of healthy nutrition to members.
- Designed personal training programs and diet plans for 20+ personal training clients.
- Oversaw the quality and maintenance of gym equipment and cleanliness.
- Update and design of company website on a daily basis.
- Instructed CrossFit classes, boxing, cardio-boxing, bootcamps, strength and conditioning, summer camps and gymnastics tumbling classes.
- Changed the lives of countless people for the better who still reach out to thank me to this day.
- Helped grow a brand new CrossFit program from 0-75 members in its first year through marketing.
- Helped design and build new layout of the facility.
Sr. Head Trainer Resume
Summary : Responsible for providing healthcare to student-athletes to include the prevention, evaluation, treatment, management, and rehabilitation of the student-athlete injuries and illnesses under the supervision of team physicians, the Director of Sports Medicine, and Senior Associate Athletic Director.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Analyzes training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Conducts or arranges for ongoing technical Training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Plans, develops, and provides training and staff development programs, using Knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Conducts orientation sessions and arrange on-the- job training for new hires.
- Trains instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Observes animals' physical conditions to detect illness or unhealthy conditions requiring medical care Cue or signal animals during performances.
- Administers prescribed medications to animals.
- Evaluates animals to determine their temperaments, abilities, or aptitude for training.
- Feeds or exercises animals or provide other general care, such as cleaning or maintaining holding or performance areas.
Jr. Head Trainer Resume
Objective : Responsible, empathetic, and enthusiastic health care professional with excellent communication skills demonstrated by twelve years of experience in healthcare. Healthcare history includes: five years of lifeguarding experience, five years of hospital based CNA/NAR experience, six years of x-ray/chiropractic/health and wellness experience and one year of emergency service experience/level 1 trauma experience.
Skills : Training, Management.
- Teach and supervises correct Olympic lifts for all ages with proper form.
- Ensures safety for the athlete.
- Makes sure all athletes understand the importance of technique and safety.
- Teaches speed mechanics properly.
- Designs workout for individuals desiring one on one sessions.
- Teach beginners the "house" warm ups, stretches and level 1 workouts.
- Learns of new exercises for different individuals and their goals.
Head Trainer I Resume
Objective : Looking for a career rather than just a job. have spent the past ten years in the fast food industry, working way up through the company until can go no further. Desire a challenge and the ability to learn a new occupation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative.
- Shows new hires training videos on University of Subway.
- Performs follow-ups with each new hire and in-store trainer.
- Researches builds, and organizes information into a monthly newsletter for F&F Corporation, the owners.
- Keeps organized records of all new hires and their progress.
- Communicates with owners, as well as multiple managers, trainers, and employees.
- Travels to each of the eight store locations.
- Provides ideas on how to motivate employees, reduce turnover, and train employees more efficiently.
- Greets and provides great service to customers.
Head Trainer II Resume
Headline : Looking for a Head Trainer position as a team leader with a high energy organization where will be able to maximize experience inside a challenging environment.
Skills : Medicine/Athletic Training, Management.
- Responsible for arriving at each clients house in a timely fashion and teaching clients how to train their dog using positive reinforcement.
- Taught new clients how to raise and train their pets to be an outstanding member of the family and the community.
- Interacted in a professional manner so that everyone involved was able to learn to their fullest extent.
- In charge of returning calls to new clients, setting up evaluation appointments, and scheduling new classes for each client as the need would arise.
- Helped many families through the tough times that accompany a dog with reactivity issues.
- Responsible for using clients dogs that had already been through the program was able to further help additional new clients with the company of a well-trained dog to assist in teaching calm acceptable pack behavior.
- Conducted new hire, program revision and remedial training following instructional guides
Head Trainer III Resume
Summary : Reliable and friendly customer service employee who quickly learns and masters new concepts and skills. Passionate about helping customers and creating a satisfying shopping experience. Upbeat and flexible customer service employee with five years experience in retail sales. Driven and results-focused professional seeking a management position in a fast-paced retail environment.
Skills : Management, Organizing, Training.
- Motivates client to improve their overall fitness and health.
- Designs individual and group exercise programs tailored to the needs and attainable goals of specific clients.
- Executes individual fitness program design in a safe and effective way.
- Helps clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, anaerobic, aerobic, and resistance training.
- Supervises others and provide on-the-job training.
- Cleans fitness equipment, floors, mirrors, windows, fans, counters, hallways, restrooms, and -other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Formulates directs and coordinates marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
Asst. Head Trainer Resume
Objective : To secure a position in a company that allows for growth and development.To find an opportunity that will provide with a solid foundation of knowledge and allow to demonstrate capabilities as well as establish career path. An ideal position would allow to use both education as well as skills developed in previous work history to deliver value.
Skills : Team Building, Team Player.
- Ensures the maximum effectiveness of staff by implementing training programs.
- Appropriately completes all preparation steps throughout New Hire training sessions as outlined.
- Monitors and reports on the effectiveness of training programs and implement remediation programs.
- Successfully conducts Agent and/or Representative training.
- Conducts new hire, program revision and remedial training following instructional guides.
- Provides written evaluations of employee performance to management as required.
- Maintains positive, consistent communication with departments and corporate staff.
- Reports on progress of assigned projects to Training Manager.
Associate Head Trainer Resume
Headline : Looking to utilize vast experience in sales and finance to create additional revenue and a solid customer base while meeting all compliances and exceeding expectations.
Skills : Management, Trainer, Organizing.
- Oversees the daily operations of both gyms relating to personal training.
- Assists clients in achieving optimal physical fitness through unique fitness programs Write personalized & detailed nutrition meal plans for clients Write detailed & personalized fitness routines for clients Assist in scheduling of classes, & schedules for trainers.
- Sells memberships to potential clients.
- Assists in everyday operations for the gym.
- Explains exercise modifications and contraindicated movements to participants with a history of injury.
- Cultivates positive relationships with participants by interacting with them during group fitness classes.
- Explains the use of exercise equipment to all participants, prioritizing safety at all times.
- Greets all members in a professional and friendly manner.
- Develops safe and effective exercise programs for all members.
Lead Head Trainer Resume
Summary : Performs responsible supervisory work educating, testing, and coaching new hires to a specified account using curricula and materials specialized to a particular account. Direct supervision is exercised over subordinate personnel.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Training & Development, Pallet Jack, Microsoft Office, Safety.
- Developed and facilitated group fitness strength and condition training classes as well as Personal Training.
- Created promotional activities and continuing educational seminars to increase membership and to enhance the membership experience.
- Established Gym administration and handled all gym maintenance.
- Handled weekly employee scheduling.
- Kept the financial records.
- Recruited and trained potential Personal Trainers.
- Assisted members with any issues.
- Recommended and implemented effective pricing and promotional strategies.
Head Trainer Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Head Trainer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks.
- emonstrated integrity and honesty while interacting with guests, team members and managers.
- Used role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures to instruct participants in a variety of ways.
- Organized training for up to two new employees per week.
- Extensively trained new and existing employees.
- Monitored participant workflow and behaviors throughout the training process.
- Conducted one-on-one tutoring sessions for new employees.
- Addressed all questions from training program participants.
- Used a variety of assessment tools and strategies to improve instruction methods.
- Assumed ownership of all training program initiatives.