Master Trainer Resume
Headline : To utilize over 20 years of Operational experience to contribute positively to a company using Profit & Loss Management, Program and Project Management, Strategic Planning and Business Operations and Organizational Development. To apply extensive experience building, turning around, and operating organizations.
Skills : Leadership, Training.
- Developed program requirements, short and long range planning and resourcing.
- Designed overall curricula of the Arabic Language Program.
- Monitored the revenue in the amount of approximately $5M annually for the hotel daily.
- Collected payments and record data pertaining to funds and while, conducting audits.
- Drawn up plans and budget concepts (revenues, costs, etc.).
- Communicated, trained and supervised the health, welfare, training & morale of over 1,400 future personnel in their proficiency of various military .
- Communicated, trained and supervised the health, welfare, training & morale of over 1,400 future personnel in their proficiency of various military.
Sr. Master Trainer Resume
Summary : 15 years experience delivering Instructor Led and Virtual Instructor Led training 10 years creating training curriculum using ADDIE and Agile adult learning theories Ability to rapidly understand concepts and topics of computer programs related to proprietary applications Ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams to assess applications per specific learning objectives.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Trained clients in 1 on 1 setting or provide group training classes for my clients.
- Provided nutritional advice based on individual.
- Provided full program and workout design based on individual.
- Upgraded clients based on progress and my recommendation.
- Handled all sales of training packages when it came to potential clients for myself.
- Proven track record with clients.
- Provided nationwide on-site training on the use of the Destiny computerized library system to elementary and secondary school librarians and staff.
Jr. Master Trainer Resume
Objective : Master Trainer schedules, manages, and delivers enterprise-wide learning events for retail associates through various methods including distance learning technologies and leader-led events.
Skills : Active Listening, Microsoft Office, Database Analytics, Cleaning, Public Speaking, CPR/First Aid/AED.
- Supervised the in/out process of Army personnel.
- Maintained a 96% retention rate of staff members.
- Coached and mentored the staff physical fitness trainers and instructors.
- Planned, directed, and coordinated the operations of the staff to ensure compliance with the United States Army's regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Distributed a balance workload to both military and civilian staff members to ensure smooth office operations.
- Supervised and administered the United States Army required physical fitness test to over 10K Army personnel annually.
- Achieved a 94% pass rate and motivated the other 6% in meeting the Army's requirements to successfully pass the physical fitness test.
AA In General Studies
Master Trainer III Resume
Summary : A highly experienced master trainer and human resource professional with a strong background in the pharmaceutical field. A proven passion for training and development demonstrated by extreme dedication and commitment to job duties and responsibilities. Drive positive educational and learning goals through creatively designed instruction and training programs.
Skills : Writing, Public Speaking, Microsoft Office, Photography, Training, Sales and Management.
- Spearhead all training and employee development activities in the cGMP organization of over 300 employees.
- Determined needs for training and instruction based on in person interviews, training request forms and employee needs assessments.
- Effectively delivered training initiatives based on management input and employee feedback.
- Developed creative and innovated instruction techniques for a variety of training topics.
- Consulted experts and department leaders to effectively organize training sessions.
- Created and edited controlled documents with clear visuals outlining on the job processes.
- Increased class participation and completion rates.
Master Trainer II Resume
Summary : Charles is professionally known for Leadership skills, Special skills include Master Trainer and Auditor Compliance and Instructor Facilitator Subject Matter Expertise also includes; Suicide Identification and Prevention, Sexual Assault Response, Master Trainer in Marine Corps Matters, Sexual Assault, Suicide Prevention, IT projects.
Skills : Trainer, Admin, Testing, Sharepoint, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, Communication , Data Analysis, Auditing, Inspection, Leadership , Supervisor.
- Brought annual suicides from 183 suicidal behaviors annually to 112.
- Generated reports to DOD and USMC on all suicidal behaviors.
- Authored and updated project procurement documentation; provided guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts and technical teams.
- Generated reports on all training of Suicide (Never Leave a Marine Behind Program) Identification, Report and Prevention unit trainers for 183 Reserve sites nationwide.
- Reported to DOD and USMC on status of training, location of personnel and status of their training each NCO within Marine Corps, with the result of 80% of NCO's trained in program within 9 months, 100% trained in 13 months.
- Created program to record and report all collection of toys more than 80,000 toys and cash (more than $50,000), purchases of toys from local businesses and distributions of toys annually for the Toys for Tots Program.
- Measured the effectiveness of training based on positive trends in performance reviews and evaluations.
- Participated in the internal audit processes of the organization.
Human Resource Management
Master Trainer I Resume
Objective : Master Trainer partners with the Learning Development team as a subject matter expert to create and update training courses focused on the needs of associates in the areas of operations, product knowledge, and selling.
Skills : Trainer, Admin, Testing, Sharepoint, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, Communication , Data Analysis.
- Delivered new hire curriculum and advancement training to field technicians.
- Facilitated technical and safety-related training for dish network service technicians, warehouse personnel, office staff and management.
- Developed top quality fitness services for range of clients from 1:1 to group training.
- Consistently employeed of the month and top trainer throughout tenure.
- Collaborated with management to identify organizational training needs.
- Coordinated and collaborated with department leadership on training needs.
- Conducted training sessions covering specified areas such as new-hire training, on-the job training and refresher training.
Assistant Master Trainer Resume
Headline : Seeks a role offering opportunities for long term professional growth and development. Master Trainer is responsible for training and certification programs for health care professionals, registered nurses, and allied health professionals.
Skills : Forklift Certified, Reach Truck, Order Picker.
- Issued receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Assisted customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Cleaned and sanitized work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
- Stored food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Prepared a variety of foods, such as meats, vegetables, desserts, according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures.
- Taken and recorded temperature of food and food storage areas such as refrigerators and freezers.
- Trained new employees on proper food prep standards.
- Trained new employees on company policies, guidelines and protocols.
Associate Master Trainer Resume
Objective : Experienced trainer and creator of quantifiable critical skills and technical training. Establish and maintain a training database that provides information on professional development for health care professionals, registered nurses, allied health professionals, and consumers.
Skills : Operational management, recruitment and retention, CPOE implementation.
- Trained and Certified by AFTB in Washington D.C.
- Became project manager and trained the trainers as well as facilitated courses.
- Trained and certified to facilitate seven classes at level one.
- Trained and certified to facilitate nineteen classes at level two.
- Trained and certified to facilitate fifteen classes at level three.
- Supported management in developing and implementing personnel policies and procedures.
- Greeted customers at front desk, and assisted with front desk duties Build suitable fitness programs for clients Guide clients to complete workout in .
Masters Of Education
Master Trainer/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Greeted customers at front desk, and assisted with front desk duties Build suitable fitness programs for clients Guide clients to complete workout in .
Skills : Customer Service, Warehouse, Cash Handling, Sales.
- Given an accurate assessment in conjunction to client's range of motion.
- Built Nutrition plan based on fitness goals and body type.
- Teached how to use equipment correctly and safely.
- Kept accountable to fitness goals by weekly progress reports.
- Coordinated training schedules with the hiring and training demands of new hires.
- Tested trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- Reported on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
Bachelor Of Science
Master Trainer Resume
Objective : Personal trainer and group exercise instructor with over eight years of industry experience. Accomplished strength and conditioning specialist for several different sports, coaching both high school and collegiate level athletes. Background is in competitive amateur boxing. Passion creating and leading dance inspired workouts.
Skills : Forklift Certified, Reach Truck, Order Picker.
- Required to use and build Excel worksheets to keep track of all hours worked by trainees and to track the scheduling of the class.
- Required to help out with varying duties on the main floor.
- Designed training curriculum to meet development needs of employees.
- Helped to foster an environment of continuous improvement, innovation, and teamwork by increasing team efficiency and enhancing work quality.
- Built rapport and establish great working relationships with leadership teams across the organization.
- Helped clients reach their fitness goals in a safe and reliable manner.
- Kept track of my clients' overall health and counseled them on healthy living strategies.
Bachelors Of Arts