Plant Administrator Resume
Summary : Experienced Plant Coordinator, Administrator, Shipping and Receiving Clerk, for Warehouse, Plant position.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Cosmos Operation System, Microsoft Outlook.
- Prepared all reporting information for accounting, including, monthly closing, accounts payable, payroll, petty cash, plant checking account and inventory Distribute mail & faxes; Prepare written correspondence Answer phones/e-mails and direct customers to appropriate areas for assistance.
- Maintained records utilizing appropriate site specific computer application programs and filing systems.
- Worked with customer quality, manufacturing, and purchasing personnel, and Tegrant Account Managers, Manufacturing, Quality and Tech Center personnel on design, manufacturing, quality, cost purchase order and timing issues.
- Processed invoices, accounts payable and other assigned functions when needed.
- Processed and tracking of HR file maintenance including employee files.
- Included assistance with employee relations issues.
- Weekly processed of bill batches to corporate Manage the employment, application, and interviewing process for hourly, plant employees.
- Scheduled drug test and ensures the completion of it.
- Reviewed applicant selection data submitted by interviewing managers for compliance with selection criteria.
Sr. Plant Administrator Resume
Summary : Objective is bringing organization, dedication, responsibility and a good work ethic into every aspect of job, Experience. Experience in bookkeeping, accounting, or related experience is preferred.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Eprocurement Purchase Order/Accounts Payable, Business Objects Project Management.
- Provided support to the Operations Manager and Plant Supervisors.
- Saved the company approximately $40,000 per year by assisting the Vice President with outsourcing of the plant's skid program.
- Managed the bi-weekly payroll for all wage and non-exempt employees.
- Tracked overtime, sick leave, FMLA, vacation and holidays.
- Administered the overtime and attendance program.
- Created spreadsheets to ensure the proper payment of incentive bonus for the wage employees.
- Assisted in administering the Union Contract (CBA).
Associate In Applied Science
Jr. Plant Administrator Resume
Objective : Over 11 years of Professional experience in Office Management, Human Resources and Administration activities of an organization. a people person, work hard, and a fast learner. Believe in serving the community and volunteer with numerous civic organizations, including board level participation.
Skills : GAAP, AP/AR, Quickbooks, Macola, General Ledger, Purchasing.
- Planned and monitored daily staffing schedules to support operational demands and business objectives.
- Monitored and controlled overtime.
- Maintained facility inventory levels, including shipping material out for repairs, and expediting receipts of merchandise for maintenance activities or warehouse inventory.
- Managed Community Relations Maintained and updated departmental policies and procedures manual.
- Participated in development of a new Plant Administrator Training and Qualification program.
- Analyzed and organized office operations and procedures such as preparation of payroll, information management/filing systems, requisition of supplies and other clerical services.
- Computerized Maintenance Management System- CMMS Managed and oversaw administrative functions to ensure all paperwork was processed efficiently and in a timely manner.
Plant Administrator III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with an organization where can maximize professional skills, and gain additional knowledge in a strong and challenging environment.
Skills : Accounting, Payroll, Office Management, HR, Benefits, Contracts, Purchasing, Microsoft Office.
- Consisted of all administrative duties and all personnel functions on site, such as maintaining all employee files, safety files, training records, and served as liaison to Corporate Human Resources Managers.
- Responsible for administering all payroll functions, processing all new hires, and terminations of plant personal.
- Assisted all employees' with company benefits programs, such as health care plan, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k program.
- Provided all administrative duties to support plant operations and plant operations manager.
- Performed all purchasing functions for co-generation plant and oil field.
- Managed plant petty cash account, coordinate all travel arrangements for plant personnel, submit expense reports, and prepare weekly reports on plant activities.
- Prepared monthly variance analysis reports for budgeting.
Plant Administrator II Resume
Objective : An administrative professional offering versatile office management, strong planning and problem solving skills who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations with ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Oracle.
- Prepared reporting information for accounting, including, monthly closing, accounts payable, payroll, plant checking account and inventory.
- Maintained detailed records utilizing appropriate site specific computer application programs and filing systems.
- Worked with customer quality, manufacturing, and purchasing personnel.
- Managed customer purchase orders, work issues when discrepancies exist and communicated information to the plant.
- Processed invoices, accounts payable and receivables.
- Conducted employee orientations and processed necessary paperwork in accordance to government regulations.
- Provided on-site trainings and assisted with bilingual services when needed.
Plant Administrator I Resume
Objective : Market looking for a job that can challenge and use experience as a building tool for future. 12 years of experience in finance and a year in Administration. believe that skills in both areas will enrich a company and ethics and morals will provide you with an excellent employee. always looking for a challenge and that step to climb the ladder of success.
Skills : Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, Strong.
- Primary focued was handling all daily accounts and office functions.
- Handled all human resources, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Supervised all staff directly under the plant manager.
- Handled all office and vendor billing reports.
- Managed and monitored all buisness spending and reports.
- Knowledged and experienced with professional customer service.
- Handled all job functions with integrity and great pride for the company and the surrounding community.
Assistant Plant Administrator Resume
Objective : A business administrator with diverse industry experience. A diligent team player with great communication & computer skills, also known for ability to multi-task and to work under pressure to solve customer issues. Seeking a challenging, full time permanent career.
Skills : Office Administration, MS Office.
- Supported a group of nine individuals at three sites.
- Processed Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Processed weekly Payroll & resolved Payroll discrepancies.
- Performed safety inspections, managed OSHA reporting & Workers Compensation.
- Made travel arrangements, coordinated meetings & event planning.
- Maintained Multi-Plant Manager's schedule, attendance & vacation log.
- Processed Purchase Orders & Expense Reports Maintained HR files & answered benefit questions.
- Prepared Monthly Reports using V-Looks & Pivot Tables for the Managers & VP.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Plant Administrator Resume
Summary : To obtain employment in a well-established organization that will challenge and use skills to our mutual benefit.
Skills : Microsoft, Oracle, Oracle, MAS, Navision, Accounts Payable, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Directed & managed all administrative support duties with full responsibility.
- Supported a 30+ diverse & experienced team in the processing of orders, customer relations, billing, and internal business transactions.
- Delivered strong & sustainable operating results: Hand selected during a manpower shortage and management turnover to complete the tasking of a distribution manager leading to successful customer order fulfillment with minimal business interruption.
- Volunteered to assist in a failing FDA quality control review process leading to an overall monthly increase in internal FDA compliance from a failing score below 80% to a regional high of over 90%.
- Streamlined driver delivery tickets for maximum driver efficiency by providing additional delivery information to reduce confusion and saving time in challenging metropolitan deliveries.
- Noted for exceptional customer support by taking the time to get to know each customer's specific needs directly impacting the customer experience with Airgas.
- Cultivated long-term business relations is paramount to the success of organization during challenging market conditions.
- Facilitated monthly meetings with customers to communicate following fiscal year expectations and requirements.
- Responsible for range $15k -$ 1- Million Annually.
Assistant Plant Administrator I Resume
Summary : Reconciled monthly credit card statements. Handled Invoicing of Quarterly Purchasing Cards. Monitored employee issues such as time cards, attendance, and vacation schedules. Maintained accurate employee records.
Manage all income and outgoing deliveries, data input of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Skills : Calibration, CMM, Visual Basic.
- Responsible for departmental scheduling and production planning.
- Responsible for assisting industrial engineers and process engineers with time studies and process improvement.
- Developed user friendly databases utilizing Access and Excel and other documentation and presentations using Office and PowerPoint.
- Set up automated processes using OPC software and Red Lion products.
- Programmed, calibrated, and operated B&S and Mitutoyo CMM with Geomeasure and PC-Dmis in order to verify product specifications and maintain set tolerances.
- Wrote quality assurance work procedures in order to comply with ISO and to achieve a higher level of quality.
- Wrote patterns and programmed both Bandit and Summit CNC machines.
Associates In Management
Plant Administrator Resume
Summary : To make a positive impact in an administrative or escrow position, utilizing professional skills, Supervised and operated coating machine/oven using Honeywell gas burning systems and thermostats. Supervised and operated Callanan RF Bonding machine using composites and plastics.
Skills : MS Office, Quickbooks, Sap, Switchboard, Multi-Line Phone System, Multi-Line Phone System, Time Management.
- Responsible for plant communication (incoming/outgoing) and staff clerical support.
- Administered accounts payable functions to include verification of items purchased.
- Received in invoices and set up for payment.
- Opened mail and answer phones.
- Maintained and ordered office supplies.
- Provided valuable assistance in new ownership from NAES to Greenleaf Power.
- Contacted vendors when problems occur or in need of maintenance.