Nutrition Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking to obtain a challenging and responsible position as a Nutrition Specialist in a facility where can apply knowledge and experience, while being offered an opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
Skills : know all aspects of the kitchen.
- Led efforts to create liaison between UIC and various companies as a bridge in fostering business and excellent customer service resulting in new and long-lasting business thus profiting communities.
- Developed nutrition education programs for different settings like children, senior citizens, churches, food pantries, libraries and other community settings.
- Maintained accurate, timely records, including designated information on participants.
- Prepared management reports on all program activities that were assigned to my team members.
- As a team leader, supervised, delegated duties, responsibilities, conducted site evaluation, training, mentoring, and conducted team meetings.
- Maintained professional competence through ongoing trainings and professional development opportunities by continuing education opportunities like seminars, webinars, and educational materials.
- Participated in MEND training and conducted MEND project, and educated the community about eating healthy and behavior aspect behind eating.
MS In Nutrition
Sr. Nutrition Specialist Resume
Summary : Obtain an Nutrition Specialist with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting professional relationship within the Medical Field.
Skills : Training of adults, Micro-soft word proficient, easily adapts to change and continues to perform effectively.
- Inventory food, condiments and supplies for the purpose of ensuring availability of items required for meeting projected menu requirements.
- Clean utensils, equipment, storage, food preparation and serving areas for the purpose of maintaining required sanitary conditions.
- Inspect food items and supplies for the purpose of verifying quantity, quality and compliance with mandated health standards.
- Monitor kitchen and cafeteria areas for the purpose of ensuring a safe and sanitary working environment.
- Prepare food and beverage items for the purpose of meeting mandated nutritional and projected meal requirements.
- Serve one or more items of food for the purpose of meeting mandated nutritional requirements and requests of students and school personnel.
- Arrange food and beverage items for the purpose of serving them to students and staff in an efficient manner.
- Attend in-unit meetings, in-service training, workshops, etc.
Jr. Nutrition Specialist Resume
Headline : Dedicated person who wants to use skills and education to help others and complete job duties. Works with the governments disaster risk management and food security sector, regional authorities.
Skills : Typing, Microsoft office, Transcription, People skills, Sales.
- Assist in working actively with Early Childhood Intervention to ensure coordinated services.
- Provide training and resources to maintain a healthy environment including sanitation and nutrition for children with identified special dietary needs.
- Monitor and comply with USDA and CACFP protocols and regulations.
- Provide training to staff on appropriate family-style dining and feeding requirements.
- Assist with facilitation of training/education for staff and families to promote preventative health practices and good nutrition.
- Organize and record health/nutrition data for family individual records, data entry, in-kind documentation.
- Obtain professional medical and dental services when necessary.
Nutrition Specialist III Resume
Summary : To gain employment with a growing company, with possible advancement and promotions. Responsible for developing, preparing and managing complex, key and integrated nutrition programmes.
Skills : Healthcare Specialist, Healthcare Manager.
- Develop and implement a nutritional analysis method for inventory, create quarterly and yearly analysis reports for use in HHFB yearly newsletters.
- Maximize use of HHFB purchased, repack food rescue program, donated, and garden foods through partner agency shoppers and Mobile Pantry program as well as create nutritional values, recipes, and analysis on specific foods for partner agencies shoppers.
- Keep communication on inventory feedback; and assist with shopping disbursements, limits.
- Create educational materials for agencies and Mobile Pantry program patrons.
- Stage products and assist with Mobile Pantry program by following government regulations with proxy forms.
- Assist with government commodity food programs such as CSFP and TEFAP.
- Receive new items into inventory, pallet organization with pallet jacks manual and automatic, restock items, loss out old and/or damaged items.
B.S. In Nutrition
Nutrition Specialist II Resume
Summary : Over 15 years with the ability to work independently and collaboratively supporting federally funded programs, community action agencies and various provider organizations Certified Approved Trainer with OSSE in the area of Health, Nutrition and Safety.
Skills : Health Specialist, Health Care Provider.
- Prepare, update and maintain Nutrition services plan.
- Prepare, update and maintain Health and Safety plans.
- Plan and create child-friendly menus and nutrient analysis of the same to ensure they meet standards.
- Inform, interpret and provide guidance to program on USDA policies, Head Start performance and nutrition standards and any other nutrition/health/safety regulation/policies that would affect the services or management of the Head Start program.
- Partnerships with UDC and Howard University to mentor and supervise Nutrition and medical Interns who provide services to the Head Start Program.
- Develop a nutrition/health parent committee to obtain feedback on health plans, policies, meals, menu items, and nutrition education needs.
- Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patients or clients.
Nutrition Specialist I Resume
Objective : Self-motivated and detail oriented with effective organizational and communication skills. Member of multidisciplinary team focused on optimal nutritional care, per Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) standards.
Skills : Health Care Representative, Health Care Associate.
- Perform nutritionist responsibilities for multiple Head Start centers across the DFW area.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with effective organizational and communication skills.
- Member of multidisciplinary team focused on optimal nutritional care, per Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) standards.
- Conduct announced and unannounced site monitor reviews to determine compliance of CACFP and organizational policies and procedures.
- Daily travel to observe various Head Start centers for adherence to CACFP standards.
- Review USDA form completed daily by cooks and teachers to verify accuracy.
- Daily monitoring of classrooms to ensure meal components meet CACFP requirements for allowable meal reimbursement.
- Develop special menus for food restrictions due to allergies or religious preference.
BS In Dietetics
Assocoiate Nutrition Specialist Resume
Summary : Friendly, results-oriented laborer with broad base of experience and transferable skills. Recognized for strong customer focus, and ability to work effectively with coworkers and management to get the job done. Respected for sense of duty, reliability, hard work, and positive attitude.
Skills : Diet Manager, Diet Clerk.
- Prepare site plans, specifications, or cost estimates for land development.
- Analyze data on conditions such as site location, drainage, or structure location for environmental reports or landscaping plans.
- Develop marketing materials, proposals, or presentations to generate new work opportunities.
- Inspect landscape work to ensure compliance with specifications, evaluate the quality of materials or work, or advise clients or construction personnel.
- Prepare graphic representations or drawings of proposed plans or designs.
- Present project plans or designs to public stakeholders, such as government agencies or community groups.
- Integrate existing land features or landscaping into designs.
Diploma In Generals
Asst. Nutrition Specialist Resume
Summary : Customer focused and dedicated to providing excellent service to customers in a friendly and energetic manner in order to ensure a positive experience.
Skills : Fitness Program Development, Client Education And Motivation, Nutrition Plan Development, Group Fitness Development.
- Identified, developed, and conducted training courses with the UNL Nutrition and Dietetics Group.
- Recommended vitamins and supplements while providing nutritional advice.
- Counseled clients to help them devise a custom plan to achieve their fitness goals.
- Prepared requisitions to replenish and ordered merchandise.
- Determined the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors and identified potential customers.
- Monitored trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Audited employee timesheets and prepared and processed payroll.
Nutrition Specialist/Consultant Resume
Summary : knowledge of cuisine, nutrition and special diets to maintain healthy lifestyles for others. Monitoring and evaluation exercises, programme reviews and annual health reviews.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, MS Excel.
- Create and develop special events for Tempe schools and community outreach programs.
- Create nutrition-based handouts and family-friendly materials.
- Create recipes and newsletters for nutrition instructors in Tempe schools.
- Develop a nutrition curriculum for nutrition instructors in Tempe schools.
- Create food demonstrations for nutrition instructors in Tempe schools.
- Execute nutritional analysis for recipes and cookbooks.
- Taught and illustrated extensive knowledge of different products and services.
Nutrition Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking employment in progressive environment where skills and credentials can be utilized to their fullest potential. Manage projects and coordinate with staff to accomplish division goals.
Skills : Health Care Representative, Health Specialist.
- Train and supervise food service personnel.
- Provide nutrition in-service to employees.
- Assist teachers with nutrition activities.
- Ensure that all nutrition-related services are consistent with regulations.
- Develop and maintain student's health records.
- Assist in completing health requirements for students.
- Responsible for training and monitoring family day care homes and daycare centers statewide.
- Developed and coordinated workshops.