Independent Contractor Resume
Summary : Independent Contractor with 25 years of experience is seeking to obtain a challenging position that allows me to utilize my current skills to assist in advancing a business that offers a stable employment opportunity. I am also eager to learn new skills and business and technological advancements. To utilize my 25 years of customer service experience to create customer loyalty and satisfaction for a company that encourages personal and professional growth.
Skills : Basic Computer & 35 Wpm, Excel, Data Entry, Project Management, Implementation
- Stained woodwork, hung doors, replaced windows, installed and finished millwork, installed flashing, replaced and repaired siding and trim.
- Knowledgeable of coating materials in both the residential and commercial markets.
- Familiar and skilled with boom and scissor lifts, scaffolding and ladders, planks and powered platforms.
- Interior and exterior painting of apartments, single family homes, and commercial properties, coordinated with tenants in multi-tenant units.
- Experienced in dispute resolution, always strived for 100% customer satisfaction.
- Worked independently most of the time, demonstrating my ability to generate company revenue and complete major projects.
- Installed custom fire screens, glass doors, mailboxes and gas log sets.
- Erected and dismantled scaffolding, braces, and other temporary structures.
Masters of Science
Summary : Consultant/Contractor seeking an opportunity to enhance customer experience and grow business through developing superior customer relationships and providing excellent support. Skilled customer trainer. Skilled communicator with users and application developers. To secure a position which will permit me to use the skills and other related knowledge acquired during the experience in the construction field.
Skills : Administrative Support, Customer Service, Customer Service, Security, Personnel Management, Personnel Management
- Providing COA authorizations; creating requisitions; raising receipts, implementing budget and project award revisions, and project status, determination of unutilized funds, maintaining the internal expenditures control system.
- Taking corrective actions and resolving issues on exceptional transactions, including budget errors, as well as un-posted vouchers, including e-requisitions, purchase orders, vouchers.
- Tracking, monitoring, and reporting on the use of project resources.
- Conducting budget checks for accuracy of Requisitions, Purchase Orders and Payment Vouchers.
- Ensuring the compliance of arrangements for project approval, implementation, general operations, and closure of projects with UNDP policies and regulations.
- Reviewing, verifying and reconciling financial data and reports to ensure accuracy and conformity with financial and administrative rules and regulations.
- Identifying and escalating project related issues, proposing and contributing to the development of solutions.
- Generating reports and information on the routine implementation of projects and program/project status.
Bachelor Of Science
Accounts Payable Specialist - Contractor Resume
Summary : Accomplished Accounts Payable Specialist with a highly proficient and thrives in challenging fast-paced environments. Degree of professionalism and strong problem resolution capabilities. Maintains 100% accuracy in processing invoices. To establish a career with an established, rising firm in which I can utilize my current skills, creativity, and innovation while acquiring additional knowledge to grow within the company.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Jd Edwards, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Accounting procedures and Practices
- Performing the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions for vendor groups assigned and ensuring that all invoices are paid accurately and in accordance with the accounting department’s policies and procedures.
- Processing vendor invoices utilizing three-way or two-way match and ensure appropriate approvals.
- Monitoring invoice processing discrepancies and facilitate solving reoccurring issues.
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with personnel in other departments to ensure the proper coordination of invoice processing and vendor payments.
- Communicating status of account payable items with Purchasing staff and vendors via phone, email, and voicemail.
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly and year-end close cycles.
- Providing an efficient team to perform accounts payable functions and related statutory reporting.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of accounts payable ensuring work is timely, accurate, and complete.
- Resolving discrepancies on vendor accounts by interfacing with other departments, vendors or contractors.
Bachelor Of Science
IT Contractor Resume
Objective : Technical Systems Analyst having 4 years of experience in the IT industry. Flexible in learning skills, faster in salesforce ecosystem and any niche or trendy technologies. Comprehensive exposure to ascertaining needs and goals, streamlining operations & controlling & coordinating the various client related functions; other functional strengths include developing the project scope, client relationships & conducting status meetings.
- Managing all pricing-related functions related to the channels/customers assigned.
- Determining, analyzing and communicating profitability for a new and existing business, identify efficiencies, maintaining system pricing, manage price changes.
- Comparing actual costs to future plans. Determining and explaining differences.
- Ensuring timely and accurate communication of price pages, quotes, and other pricing functions with customers, sales force and other departments.
- Identifying opportunities for streamlining/efficiencies.
- Providing assistance as needed for other pricing functions and for other finance, marketing, and sales department functions.
- Working on process improvement and introduction of new technologies.
- Implementing business system testing, training, and process improvement.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving client issues in a timely manner and coordinate with internal and/or external resources as necessary.
- Installing business software, defining business impact, implement process change and train business users.
Bachelor Of Science
Transcriptionist (Independent Contractor) Resume
Summary : Transcriptionist with 8 plus years of experience to be part of any organization where I could utilize my best professional skills, efforts, and abilities towards achieving the organization goal as well as personal through inspiring leadership and motivation. Aspire to join an organization to serve with best of my professional efficiencies, offering an opportunity for growth where my talent and experience will enhance the productivity and performance of the organization.
Skills : Customer Handling, Office Co-Ordination, Presentation skills, Enthusiastic in the work, Hard work & Commitment, Creating motivational environments, Fast Learner, Good Communication
- Responsible for working in a safe and protective manner at all times keeping in mind that safety and environmental hazards are the responsibility of all employees for themselves, other staff members and patients.
- Transcribing medical dictation for staff physicians on patients who are or have been seen in the various hospital settings.
- Reporting must be transcribed completely and accurately in order to provide quality patient care.
- Accurately transcribing dictated or edits speech-recognized reports, consistently maintaining 98% QA scores.
- Utilizing the appropriate format for each type of report.
- Following policies and procedures for the Transcription Department as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Providing continuous transcription capability to the physicians including transcribing from cassettes if necessary according to downtime procedures.
- Ensuring all transposing of information is signed off by the physician.
- Alerting physician when the chart is incomplete.
- Complying with specific standards to the style of medical records and to ensure legal and ethical requirements for preparing medical records.
Bachelor Of Science
Financial Management Analyst (Contractor) Resume
Summary : Financial Management Analyst with 8+ years of success in management reporting, business control requirements and contract handling. To learn and to contribute to the significant growth of self and company in the field of Finance planning, Reporting and to demonstrate professional ability towards business development, consistently meet and exceed expectations in a high-performance workplace, take up challenging roles, willing to learn new concepts and be an added value to the role and to the organization with my experience in financial planning and analysis.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Oracle, SAP, Time Management, Lean Training
- Reviewing financial data and maintaining documented records supporting financial forecasts used in the rate and budget area
- Applying knowledge/experience, providing credible, action-oriented analysis/recommendations to management.
- Reporting weekly actuals and forecasts profitability including but not limited to weekly bill-out by warehouse, sales, cogs, ad loss, clearance/markdowns, shrink / procurement revenue that involves trend analysis, economic research (macro/micro) and comparative analysis.
- Providing interpretation and explanation in a summary format that is delivered to senior management.
- Working on ad hoc strategy-focused projects which aid senior management in business decision-making.
- Forecasting daily, weekly and monthly cash needs. Maintaining adequate liquidity for daily business operations.
- Scheduling and structuring daily borrowing of cash at the most efficient terms.
- Performing daily investment of cash. Managing corporate bank account activities.
Master Of Science
Financial Specialist/Contractor Resume
Summary : Experienced Lead Financial Analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the banking and financial services industry. To work in an organization, where I can best utilize my skills & knowledge for the mutual benefit and satisfaction so as to deliver results and best service for organizational goals.
Skills : MS Office, Analytical Skills, Corporate Finance, Data Analysis, Equity Research, PortfolioManagement
- Assisting in responses to data requests from regulatory entities regarding the cost of capital and other financial matters.
- Assisting in the performance of complex research regarding financial issues.
Managing the tracking and forecasting of product sales and margin. Working across functions to identify ways to improve accuracy in forecasts.
Managing data for several SKU level inputs that assist decision making by sales and pricing teams.
Creating and analyzing the monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
Preparing annual budgets and monthly forecasts for the Customer Relations Department and computing and analyzing variances of actual to budget.
- Analyzing legal agreements and interpreting contingent compensation deal terms.
- Preparing participation and royalty statements based on contractual terms.
Fraud Analyst/ Contractor Resume
Headline : A result-oriented Fraud Analyst/ Contractor with 7 years, qualitative experience, in various field of Operations Management MNC's. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with proven abilities in customer relationship management and team management. To work with an esteemed organization where the creative, challenging and innovative culture of work is carried out and a place where in my capabilities will be trusted.
Skills : MS Excel - Basic, Pivot Table, Lookup, Formulas, Conditional Formatting, Banking, and Financial Services
- Detecting, investigating, and mitigating irregular patterns in transaction activity identified as suspected fraud or typologies of higher risk merchants.
- Developing internal reporting and external reporting for multiple partners to demonstrate the impact of process improvements and averted losses.
- Communicating with merchants regarding exception activity and request additional information as necessary, contacting card issuing banks and/or cardholders regarding merchant exception activity.
- Conducting merchant transaction, volume, and chargeback activity review and analysis
- Recommending funding holds/releases and reporting and investigating any potential losses as appropriate.
- Providing education to merchants on proper card acceptance and fraud prevention best practices.
- Investigating potential merchant transaction laundering and BRAM violations.
- Actively working with merchants and internal account managers to assist merchants in reducing overall fraud and chargeback levels.
- Liaisoning with sponsor banks for investigations and chargeback program management.
High School Diploma
Sr. Tax Analyst (Contractor) Resume
Summary : Reliable, ambitious & self-motivated Sr. Tax Analyst with exceptional research and qualitative abilities who had 7 years of experience in corporate finance and tax, desires a challenging role in a dynamic development team. A professional who believes in smart work, versed in balancing priorities and meeting deadlines under pressure and adapts quickly to challenges and changing environment. Hands-on experience in Microsoft office with certifications in Financial Modelling and Tally.
Skills : Excel, Credit, Employee Resource Group, Enterprise Resource Planning, Tally ERP 9
- Analyzed data and compiled supporting schedules for the preparation of the federal, state and local income tax returns by outside tax preparers.
- Prepared quarterly income tax estimates and forecasts.
- Prepared property tax returns, annual reports, and other state & local returns that are prepared in-house
- Reconciled and analyzed general ledger data for preparation of the sales and use tax returns by an outside vendor.
- Developed and maintained sales and use tax policies and procedures that encompass best practices, ensuring training of business and support teams occurs to improve compliance.
- Assisted in aggregating data for responses to audit requests and notices from federal, state, and local taxing authorities.
- Prepared monthly reconciliations of all tax-related general ledger account to ensure proper financial statement reporting.
- Maintained the exemption certificate database ensuring necessary certificates are collected from customers.
- Supported the tax team on implementation of tax planning initiatives.
Summary : Painting Sub-Contractor with 7 years of experience seeking a responsible, career-oriented opportunity in an organization that could utilize my knowledge and ability in a competitive environment, which will afford advancement with professional growth. Intend to build a career with a leading organization with committed and dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work in a challenging and creative environment.
Skills : Service, Quality, Maintenance, Production, Sound Judgment, Multiple Line Extension, Phone Effect, Conflict Resolution
- Completing set-up duties at the job site, which includes moving all items in a room to the center and covering with sheeting and covering floors with drop cloths for interior jobs or power/hand-washing for exterior jobs
- Preparing surfaces for painting, which includes repairing holes and cracks, sealing stains, and sanding surfaces for interior jobs or removing loose paint, scuff sanding areas, and caulking gaps to prevent water intrusion for exterior jobs.
- Painting the surface by first priming repaired areas and then applying premium quality paint to a uniform finish.
- Cleaning up daily and after the job is complete, which includes moving all items back to desired locations and sweeping/vacuuming floors and carpets for interior jobs, removing paint chips or other debris for exterior jobs, and removing all job materials.
- Inspecting work for the highest quality. Understanding and executes work orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintaining strict attention to detail when working at the customer’s property.
- Maintaining clean, organized work areas and securely stores equipment and supplies
- Following all safety policies and procedures.