Respiratory Care Practitioner Resume
Objective : Able to Great positive attitude and focusing in teamwork. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with great attention to detail. Extremely productive in a high volume, high stress, environment.
Skills : Trach, And Peg Procedures.
- Meets patient's goals and needs and provides quality care by conducting pulmonary function tests; assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results; determining respiratory therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians and by prescription.
- Helps patient accomplish treatment plan and supports life by administering inhalants; operating mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, and aerosol generators.
- Administers respiratory therapy treatments by performing bronchopulmonary drainage; assisting with breathing exercises; monitoring physiological responses to therapy, such as vital signs, arterial blood gases, and blood chemistry changes; directing treatments given by aides, technicians and assistants.
- Evaluates effects of respiratory therapy treatment plan by observing, noting, and evaluating patient's progress; recommending adjustments and modifications.
- Completes discharge planning by consulting with physicians, nurses, social workers, and other health care workers; contributing to patient care conferences.
- Assures continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by designing home exercise programs; instructing patients, families, and caregivers in home exercise programs; recommending and/or providing assistive equipment; recommending outpatient or home health follow-up programs.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects hospital operations by keeping information confidential.
Respiratory Care Practitioner III Resume
Headline : Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Patient Care, Customer Service.
- Set up and operate devices such as mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, or aerosol generators, following specified parameters of treatment.
- Determine requirements for treatment, such as type, method and duration of therapy, precautions to be taken, or medication and dosages, compatible with physicians' orders.
- Monitor patient's physiological responses to therapy, such as vital signs, arterial blood gases, or blood chemistry changes, and consult with physician if adverse reactions occur.
- Read prescription, measure arterial blood gases, and review patient information to assess patient condition.
- Enforce safety rules and ensure careful adherence to physicians' orders.
- Inspect, clean, test, and maintain respiratory therapy equipment to ensure equipment is functioning safely and efficiently, ordering repairs when necessary.
- Educate patients and their families about their conditions and teach appropriate disease management techniques, such as breathing exercises or the use of medications or respiratory equipment.
- Explain treatment procedures to patients to gain cooperation and allay fears.
Respiratory Care Practitioner II Resume
Headline : Seeking employment that will provide me the opportunity to utilize and expand skills successfully in the field of healthcare and Respiratory Therapy to serve the community.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Responsible for acute respiratory care and ventilator management of neonatal and pediatric patients, member of high-risk delivery team for level 3 NICU.
- Set up and manage high to low level respiratory equipment including HFOV, HFJV, conventional ventilation, heliox, and nitric oxide.
- Actively communicate and suggest patient specific respiratory therapy modalities, and patient response to physicians.
- Educate patients and parents over respiratory diagnoses and treatment.
- Carry out physician prescribed treatments as ordered, and communicate patient response.
- Assess and make recommendations using department asthma algorithm in emergency department and pediatric floors.
- Help maintain quality control on respiratory equipment, and ABG machines.
- Contribute to overall strength of respiratory department by training new employees, and communicating outcomes to supervising staff.
BS Respiratory Care
Respiratory Care Practitioner I Resume
Objective : Dedicated and compassionate patient - oriented health care professional seeking to join a collaborative respiratory team as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
Skills : Supervisory Skills.
- Perform and document respiratory care and EKG procedures according to professional standards of care.
- Monitor and evaluate effects of treatments and either modify the treatment plan if allowed or made recommendations to attending physician.
- Collaborate with health care team in the planning, implementing, evaluating, and coordinating of all respiratory care on a patient unit.
- Provide education or respiratory care to patient/family.
- Perform basic quality assessment functions and develop a plan to help improve patient care.
- Ensure adherence to all infection control standards through practicing BSI, proper cleaning and equipment maintenance.
- Maintain patient's airway while providing ventilation and other services (e.g., blood gas interpretation, airway suctioning etc.) Make recommendations for treatment modification as needed.
Respiratory Care Practitioner II Resume
Summary : A seasoned, responsible, caring, compassionate and highly skilled Respiratory Therapist with over 20 years of RT experience is looking for a full-time challenging and rewarding RCP position.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish Language.
- Selected, assembled & checked equipment for cleanliness, proper function & safe operation.
- Performed Quality control, calibrate, maintain & troubleshoot pulmonary function diagnostic equipment.
- Participated in routine departmental programs of cleaning, disinfecting & sterilizing of respiratory care & other related equipment.
- Participated in routine departmental preventive maintenance program.
- Operated all medical equipment within manufacturer & department guidelines to safely treat patients.
- Explained planned therapy or procedure & goals to patient in understandable terms to achieve optimal therapeutic outcome.
- Educated patients on Bi-PAP, & C-PAP, oxygen concentrators and other medical respiratory devices.
- Read & evaluated physician's orders, clarifying as needed.
Lead Respiratory Care Practitioner Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and dependable individual, seeking a challenging position in the field of Respiratory care with your company.
Skills : Oxygen therapy, nasal cannula, nebulizer therapy, treatment.
- Sets-up equipment and medications and administers respiratory treatment s as ordered by the physician; charts treatment, response and progress.
- Sets up, operates and monitors ventilator when the patient respiratory system is incapable of spontaneous ventilation.
- Performs arterial puncture and arterial blood analysis.
- Observes patients, checks equipment, and makes changes necessary during patient rounds.
- Obtains and/or documents patient vital signs, and equipment settings as required by the specific procedure or test.
- Conducts and/or assists with special procedures, including pulmonary function studies and bronchoscopy.
- Must be very flexible with the ability to work anywhere, with any staff, with any patient and any healthcare setting.
Sr. Respiratory Care Practitioner Resume
Summary : To advance medicine by promoting high-quality respiratory care and treating cardiopulmonary disease and illnesses at various levels. Utilizing excellent education, experience and high levels of organization to provide patients with remarkable care.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Coordinated and supervised all activities associated with the company's respiratory therapy program.
- Managed initial and follow-up patient assessments.
- Ensured all therapy equipment and supplies were available and working properly.
- Educated and trained staff members in respiratory therapy modalities both in-house and regionally.
- Conducted thorough audits of all hospital readmissions.
- Provided patients and their family education during their stay at the facility, and for follow-up care needs for when qualifying out-patients were discharged.
- Conduct marketing calls with Admissions Coordinator at collaborating physician's offices.
- Developed facility best practices policies for tracheostomy care, weaning, and decannulation.
Respiratory Care Practitioner/Technician Resume
Summary : Able to stay calm and bag patients in need of positive pressure ventilation in an emergency situation. knowledge to know when patients are in need of suctioning to help clear airways and limit suctioning to maintain patients ICP necessary.
Skills : ICU/CCU, NICU, PEDs.
- Delivered and assessed responses to ordered therapy per plan of care including routine and intensive therapy and diagnostic procedures.
- Prioritize patient daily care according to acuity and scheduled patient procedures.
- Utilized various types of oxygen and other therapeutic gas equipment such as masks, hoods and ventilators.
- Maintain and set up patient rooms with respiratory equipment.
- Administered prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosol drugs.
- Educated patients and family members and provided information about therapeutic oxygen modalities as well as information on their disease process.
- Provides therapy to pediatric patients in the Emergency Department, Intensive Care Unit and General Care floors.
AAS In Respiratory
Respiratory Care Practitioner/Coordinator Resume
Headline : To bridge current clinical background in respiratory medicine to previous marketing, sales and international sales management background, into an upwardly mobile, respiratory based sales position. Self-starter and persuasive communicator with extensive knowledge of respiratory care, products and pharmaceuticals.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Charting, Typing.
- Record vital signs, such as temperature, blood pressure, and pulse.
- Gather information from caregivers, nurses, or physicians about patient condition, treatment plans, or activities.
- Observe or examine patients for symptoms that may require medical attention, such as apnea, shortness of breath.
- Document or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses or physicians.
- Replenish medical supplies such as small volume nebulizer, humidification systems, ventilator tubing, oxygen tubing, etc.
- Prepare and clean medical equipment such as Ventilators, Non-invasive positive pressure equipment, and humidifiers.
- Perform and obtain lab specimens for culture.
Bachelor Of Management
Respiratory Care Practitioner/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Six years' experience with high-volume of neonatal, pediatric and adult care as a respiratory therapist/sleep technologist and pulmonary function technologist. Seeking new challenges, where relevant education, experience and problem solving skills will be utilized for advancement.
Skills : Research Projects In The Medical And Business Industries With Background Clearance.
- Diagnosing lung and breathing disorders and recommending treatment methods.
- Interviewing patients and doing chest physical exams to determine what kind of therapy is best for their condition.
- Consulting with physicians to recommend a change in therapy based on your evaluation of the patient.
- Analyzing breath, tissue and blood specimens to determine levels of oxygen and other gases.
- Managing ventilators and artificial airway devices for patients who cannot breathe normally on their own.
- Responding to Code Blue, Medical Response Teams or other urgent calls for care.
- Educating patients and families about lung disease so they can maximize their recovery.
Respiratory Care Practitioner/Specialist Resume
Objective : To work in a rewarding therapist position in the critical care field that will utilize and challenge assessment, teamwork and organizational skills, allowing the opportunity to acquire professional growth and leadership skills in the healthcare field.
Skills : Pediatric ICU, Neonatal ICU, and Adult ICU.
- Initiated therapeutic modalities and patient assessments in compliance with physician orders.
- Formulated and discussed care plans with physicians and other members of the care team.
- Trained patients, medical professionals and families on the proper use and maintenance of technical equipment.
- Provided disease management education to patients, families and caregivers.
- Applied and followed Medicare and third party payer polices.
- Facilitated complex respiratory patient transition from hospital/acute care to home setting.
- Conducted hospital, facility and home visits to assess and report clinical status.
Respiratory Care Practitioner Resume
Headline : To acquire a position as a Respiratory Therapist where can perform CPR, transmit EKGs, prepare RT equipment for patient use including cleaning, assembly and ventilator check out procedures.
Skills : Adult ICU, ER, Adult long term care, Adult subacute.
- Monitors and ensures proper operation and functioning of respiratory therapy equipment.
- Monitors patient's physiological parameters during therapy.
- Administer medical gases and aerosolized drugs.
- Initiates therapy under a Physicians order, and makes appropriate recommendations for modalities of therapy.
- Implements therapy for and monitors patients while on continuous mechanical ventilators and all modes of positive pressure breathing devices.
- Utilizes clinical and other data to assess cardiopulmonary status of patients.
- Evaluate ventilator dependent patient's readiness to wean.
Associates In Therapy