Security Engineer Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging and functional part-time role in the field of Information Security to assist organizations with operational procedures and policies.
Skills : EGRC Archer, LogRhythm, Tenable Security Center, Nessus, RSA Security Console.
- Project lead to execute the implementation of a corporate vulnerability management program and maintaining a system of continuous remediation of vulnerabilities within compliance deadlines.
- Responsible for analyzing potential intrusions on the network using various tools such as the Cisco Sourcefire IDS and Tenable's Security Center to differentiate between intrusions and false-positives.
- Perform log management of corporate and client-facing systems such as ensuring log source health, monitoring abnormal log activity, performing investigations, and managing the LogRhythm appliances.
- Maintained and updated documents per compliance requirements related to policies and procedures and worked with various teams to ensure annual inspection of documents.
- Responsible for analyzing change requests pending approval relating to any changes performed in the client- facing cloud environments.
- Led the Annual Incident Response training presentation to the CIO and executive management to ensure all entities understood the process of IR and their respective roles and responsibilities during an incident.
- Provide support, investigate, document, and perform investigations of incidents that occur in client-facing and corporate environments.
- Configure, maintain, and manage the RSA Security Console along with the distribution of hard and soft tokens.
Bachelors In Economics
Network Security Engineer Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic, self-motivated, hardworking professional, able to manage a diverse workload and troubleshoot a wide range of technical issues. Possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience designing and deploying a wide variety of solutions for fortune 10 to fortune 1000 companies.
Skills : IT Security, Information Technology, Information Security, Windows, Linux, Security, Information Architecture.
- Analyzed malicious code in support of incident analysis and response.
- Produced technical documentation related to the scope, nature, and characteristics of malicious software that effectively communicates the threat to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Researched new trends, techniques, and packaging of malicious software staying current and ready to identify and handle zero-day exploits.
- Produced technical reports related to the scope, nature, and characteristics of malicious software and presented to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Researched new trends, techniques, and packaging of malicious software staying current and ready to identify and handle zero-day exploits.
- Performed industry-accepted standards and best practices related to incident response operations.
- Leveraged analytical and problem solving skills to investigate anomalous traffic on the network.
M.S. In Computer Science
Information Security Engineer Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills as Software Professional, possessing competent Technical Skills.
Skills : Windows, Linux, UNIX, OS X.
- Product Co-ordination for all security products like SonicWALL, Cyberoam, Juniper, Fortigate, Symantec.
- Convert leads to opportunities- All leads assigned were evaluated as a valid enquiry and differentiated as an opportunity.
- Working on pricing - To have complete lists of pricing of all products & also work with distributors for aggressive pricing, to provide prices to all the sales people ensuring good margin.
- Technical Design and Proposal - To suggest he best model for e requirement & therefore prepare a network diagram with design & highlight main features of the product.
- Follow up & Conversion - Internal follow up with Sales persons & follow up with customers to ensure maximum conversion rate.
- Internal Sales - To have time to time discussion with the Sales Team to improve sales.
- Sales Order & Deliveries - To create sales orders for all orders received for security projects & follow up on delivery of hardware & licenses.
- Marketing Support - To come up with ideas to market the products and also provide marketing team with project references after completion for their advertisements.
Junior Network Security Engineer Resume
Headline : A self-motivated and hands-on Computer Software/Network Specialist, seeking a position in Security Management, Information Assurance and Systems Administration. Superior technical, organizational, people interface and problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks. Highly analytical, an effective communicator, and a dedicated, responsible team player who follows through to task/project completion.
Skills : Retina Network Security Scanner, DISA Gold Disk Scans,.
- Lead projects to test and deploy McAfee security protection solutions for the corporate and retail environments.
- Deployed and tested system upgrades for Cyber-Ark Password Vault application.
- Lead team on scheduled firewall rule reviews to establish proper security controls are in place.
- Provided support to users, technical groups, and business partners on all security and control policies, strategy, risk assessment, network connectivity, system architecture and design requirements.
- Worked with Internal Audit to ensure security controls met PCI/SOX compliance.
- Created Active Directory groups to allow secure access to Windows and UNIX/Linux platforms as well as file shares.
- Provided security administration support during disaster recovery (DR) exercises.
Senior Network Security Engineer Resume
Headline : Inventive, customer-focused, and solutions-driven IA professional with more than 13 years' experience in information security, compliance, risk management, and vulnerability assessment. Specialties include privacy, regulatory, standards compliance, auditing, business continuity and disaster recovery.
Skills : DoD 8570 IAM I/ II, NIST/DIACAP/FISMA C&A Activities, Vulnerability Assessments/Scanning, Information Security/Privacy, DISA STIGs, Client/Customer Service, Technical Writing.
- Responsible for initiating the implementation of NIST 800-53 security controls in coordination with the System Development Life Cycle activities.
- Performs annual security assessments using federal standards under NIST and prepares all security documentation as required by the customer.
- Security documentation includes: Sensitive System Assessment (Data Classification); System Security Plan; Risk Assessment; Encryption Technology Plan; Baseline Configuration; and Security Procedures.
- Performs additional tasks such as POAM tracking, mitigation guidance, and conducting quarterly vulnerability scanning and analysis.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with teams and handle multiple ongoing projects.
- Participates in proposal activities as a Subject Matter Expert for information security related sections.
- Independent Assessor for Serco North America (NA) Cyber Security Center of Operations participating in the planning and execution of annual security assessments to verify compliance with NIST 800-53 controls.
Cyber Security Engineer Resume
Summary : Network operations experience in large data centers with mixed computing environment Solid experience providing Help Desk support to thousands of users, earning a solid reputation for productivity, complex problem resolution and professionalism, and outstanding customer service.
Skills : IT, Engineering.
- Install, configure and support a variety of Certificate Authorities on a variety of Operating Systems.
- Perform regular server maintenance duties including but not limited to: backups of files and logs, installing patches, maintaining server documentation Responsible for 24x7 availability of all production IT systems.
- Provide assistance to PKI project team in the areas of technical and product research.
- Responsible for managing, updating and maintaining ORC OCSP server to provide timely CRL information.
- Manage configuration and content changes and define requirements to meet availability goals Install and configure new software for server and network support Evaluate new products.
- Provided focused and timely response to customer requests Perform security systems maintenance to include updates, upgrades, new implementations and evaluations Perform general security audit and penetration test.
- Make recommendations for changes in security architecture and policies to IT staff.
- Provide written report and oral presentation of findings to management.
Information System Security Engineer Resume
Objective : To fully utilize my skills and experience as an IT Security professional by protecting confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. Technical/Systems Experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Database Management, Project Management, Systems Integration.
- Prepared, arranged and tested Splunk search strings and operational strings.
- Created and configured management reports, dashboards and alerts in Splunk.
- Installed, tested and deployed monitoring solutions with Splunk services.
- Maintained and managed assigned systems, Splunk related issues and administrators Resolved configuration based issues in coordination with infrastructure support teams.
- IDS monitoring, analyzing network traffic, log analysis, prioritize and differentiate between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms.
- Conduct network vulnerability assessment using tools to evaluate the attack vectors, identify system vulnerabilities and develop remediation plans and security procedure.
- Create and track investigations to resolution.
- Investigate potential or actual security violations or incident in an effort to identify issues and areas that require new security measures or policy change.
Certificate In Business
Lead Security Engineer Resume
Headline : Accomplished and certified IT Security professional with 6 years of work experience assisting organizations successfully complete enterprise-wide security projects. Proven track record of streamlining security processes, design and implement efficient security solutions, lead and assist multi-disciplined, multi-national teams in achieving security efficiency. Experienced in performing risk assessments, penetration testing, and performing network / application vulnerability assessments.
Skills : Powershell, Linux, Windows Server, Amazon Web Serices, Suricata, Splunk, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Vmware.
- Performed security research, analysis and design for all client computing systems and the network infrastructure.
- Schedule the pen test for the whole year, also make sure that all the applications are covered in the schedule and completed in the time frame.
- Building security process and procedures on vulnerability management pertaining to Network and Application security.
- Execute and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly vulnerability scans & reports using approved tools like Burp suite, Qualys Guard and HP web inspect.
- Perform the risk analysis and write-ups for the critical & high vulnerabilities related to Network and web application.
- Vulnerability Management for information security.
- Patching, vulnerability analysis, secure system hardening or configuration, etc.
- Responsible for testing web application vulnerabilities, OWASP is used a guide in this review and testing process.
Data Security Engineer Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience in IT Security Field and 5 years of experience in Penetration Testing. Over 5 years of hands on experience in Web Application Security, Network and System Penetration Testing, Attack Pattern Analysis and Report Generation. Possess excellent knowledge in OWASP 10. Excellent working knowledge over application layer and network layer vulnerabilities like DoS, DDoS, XSS, SQL Injection, CSRF, Authentication Flaws, etc.
Skills : IT Security.
- Performed pen testing on the internet-facing and intranet facing applications and also on the network infrastructure of the client.
- Executed different Crafted Payload Attacks to infiltrate the network infrastructure and application layer that is built using NMAP.
- Identification of different vulnerabilities of applications by using proxies like Burp suite to validate the server-side validations.
- Created basic rules in Snort to identify the activities going on in the network.
- Configured server, network devices, and security systems according to NIST Standard Best Practices.
- Conducted basic penetration testing on the security systems to evaluate the security policies implemented.
- Verified the existing access-control lists for least privilege, separation of duties and job rotation.
System Security Engineer Resume
Headline : Over 10 years of experience, I am a motivated and organized individual with significant Cyber Network Defense experience, military training, bi-lingual skills and a proven track record. I currently support a government agency as a Security Engineer. I have recently provided Security Consultant services for MAD Security as well as Network Sensor Support for the Marine Corps Network Operations Security Center (MCNOSC), which is a Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CNDSP).
Skills : Wireshark, Wireshark, Kali Linux, Penetration Testing.
- Manage Web Proxies as well as implement filter policies for inbound/outbound web traffic for CND purposes.
- Utilize endpoint security systems to implement security policy and prevent data loss.
- Maintain and utilize McAfee Host Based Security Suite/ePolicy Orchestrator for USCYBERCOM FRAGO 13 and CTO-133 compliancy.
- Experience in McAfee Host Based Security Suite include: Device Control Module, Virus Scan Enterprise, Host Intrusion Prevention, and Policy Auditor.
- Experience with Intrusion Detection(ID), Intrusion Prevention System(IDS), Wireless Intrusion Detection (WIDS) monitoring and analysis.
- Performed authoring and modifications of IDS, IPS &WIDS signatures and configurations.
- Performed data mining, event correlation, log analysis, review of security incidents log data, and correlation of these incidents for incident response or problem management.
Technical Security Engineer Resume
Objective : Motivated and organized individual with significant Cyber Network Defense experience, military training, bi-lingual skills and a proven track record.
Skills : C, C++, Linux, Unix Administration, Python.
- Implement new security measures for virus protection, endpoint protection and email threats by recommending and using FireEye HX, FireEye ETP, Carbon Black / Bit9 and McAfee ePO.
- Create new data sources, correlation rules and analyze potential threats on the McAfee SIEM.
- Maintain the McAfee SIEM and manage accounts for all teams.
- Use the Nessus Vulnerability Scanner to run weekly scans for three separate networks and create weekly security assessment reports.
- Provide management with findings and assist different teams with remediating Critical and High vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with IT management on Incident Response procedures and managing security vulnerabilities while fulfilling service-level agreements (SLA).
- Monitor Cisco Virtual Defense Center and create reports based on network activity from Source Fire devices.
Security Engineer Resume
Summary : Technology leader with extensive security experience that has built and secured platforms for processing the movements of crude oil in Amazon Web Services. Proven leader with experience managing multi-million dollar budgets and global teams for one of the largest credit card transaction processors. Proven track record of developing roadmaps and plans to improve both infrastructure and security. Passionate about employee development and engagement.
Skills : Windows Server 2008, CyberArk, Vmware, Citrix Xen Server.
- Project lead for support and hardware migration of legacy firewall infrastructure.
- Created documentation and trained team on support of the legacy Concord firewall environment.
- Project lead for migration of two legacy firewall request systems to the Remedy platform.
- Documented and trained team on processes utilizing the Remedy platform for all firewall requests.
- Project lead for migration of newly acquired company's security infrastructure to the firewall team.
- Charged with brining the Fundxpress, an online banking provider, up to First Data Security Standards.
- Deployed the first Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) in the US region to help mitigate SSL Denial of Service (DoS) attacks.
- Created documentation and trained the team on support of the new business unit and IPS.
Master Of Business