Recovery Agent Resume
Objective : Skilled business manager and consultant with more than 25 years of customer service and operational experience and proven record of managing businesses and personnel. Excellent verbal and writing skills. Proficient in investigative and Microsoft operating software including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Accurint, Lexis Nexis, Smart Draw, Identi-Kit, and Windows.
Skills : Forklift Certification.
- Collected payments on past due bills.
- Informed clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
- Reviewed and evaluated high-risk transactions for potential fraud or other unauthorized activity.
- Conducted deep-dive investigations into transactions and accounts using data to problem solve and drive decision making.
- Continually identified trends and emerging risks and advise on recommended control improvements and tool enhancements.
- Communicated directly with customers through email.
AA In Psychology
Jr. Recovery Agent Resume
Objective : Seeking employment with a company that provides career growth. Recovery Agent is responsible for maintaining and supporting the infrastructure that supports the product.
Skills : Customer service, hard working, fast learner, great attention to detail, observant.
- Operated the computer programs and office equipment - Microsoft Word, E-Time, Zeus, PSCU, Smartcollector, Networking & On Line services, copier, fax machine, multi-line phone system.
- Responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments.
- Created a list of people who have not made payments.
- Organized list according to severity of delinquency.
- Located customers using credit bureau information, background checks, loan documents, and other paperwork or databases.
- Called customers using telephone.
- Utilized computer systems to handle skip tracing.
Sr. Recovery Agent Resume
Headline : To further professional career with an executive level management position in a world class company. Seek to diversify skills in this industry and as part of a larger organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Customer Service, Cold Calling, Collections, Communication, Excel.
- Investigated and located debtors to recover assets for lien holders.
- Specialized in skip tracing, investigations, collateral recovery.
- Operated a self loading wheel lift recovery truck.
- Used of tow dollies and go jacks.
- Contacted with relatives, friends, neighbors, employers, and co-workers.
- Worked as General Manager/ Recovery Agent in Innovative Recovery Solutions (Earliest Experience).
- Managed all aspects of the repossession industry.
High School Diploma
Recovery Agent I Resume
Objective : Recovery Agent will be responsible for identifying looting opportunities and actively driving the looting process. This includes coordinating with law enforcement, ensuring that looting is conducted in accordance with company policy, and ensuring that all loot recovered is recorded and accounted for.
Skills : License Massage Therapist Deep Tissue, Swedish.
- Responsible for division budgets / goals / payroll / bonuses.
- Directed Procurement of Davox Dialer.
- Implemented new Davox dialer to the collection groups.
- Troubleshooted and debuged the Davox dialer to be a more effective / efficient collection tool.
- Managed 96 agents and 7 Supervisors.
- Communicated orally and in writing with the Executive Vice President, Director and Developers to create innovative ways to increase revenue.
- Created and updated Daily Recovery Spread Sheets.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA In GENERAL
Recovery Agent II Resume
Headline : Over 18 years of collections and management experience in the are of Sales, Marketing, Finance and Customer Service. Areas of expertise include conflict resolution, negotiation, credit risk management. Proven ability to handle difficult consumer interactions with tact and diplomacy, meet collections department goals and objectives. Detailed oriented with strong problems-solving, professional communication, inter-personal and teamwork skills.
Skills : STRONG LEADER, MOBILE MARKETING, ADAPTABLE, HONED MARKETING , SUPERVISORY .
- Responsible for maintaining a complete debt collections portfolio, and working with consumer, medical and commercial clients to resolve complicated debt issues.
- Recovered money from consumers who have unpaid debt.
- Worked with Credit Controller to contact debtors to pursue payment.
- Made outbound collection calls to debtors.
- Reduced the outstanding debt owed to a client.
- Responded to telephone inquiries using standard procedures.
- Worked with consumers to work out payments.
Bachelor's Of Science
Recovery Agent III Resume
Objective : To further professional career with an executive level management position in a world class company. Seek to diversify skills in this industry and as part of a larger organization.
Skills : Microsoft, Construction, Customer Service, Receptionist, Fleet Service.
- Made sure all the products are stocked perfectly and correct.
- Helped customers on whatever they need.
- Cleaned up any mess that are in the isles.
- Helped any customer that needs help taking out and putting the groceries and products inside the car.
- Closed start putting back all the products that customers did not end up buying.
- Followed up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Located and established contact with consumers.
Recovery Agent/Assistant Resume
Summary : Accomplished and resourceful professional with an exceptional automotive background in diverse industries. Possesses great listening skills to understand the customer/client and establish a positive outcome while meeting business objectives. Effective communicator who takes initiative without supervision and generates a positively charged team environment.
Skills : Server, Customer Service.
- Prepared reports that give detail investigation findings.
- Obtained and verified evidence by interviewing and observing suspects and witnesses or by analyzing records.
- Identified case issues and evidence needed, based on analysis of charges, complaints, or allegations of law violations and collaborate with law enforcement agencies.
- Recorded evidence and documents, using equipment such as cameras and photocopy machines.
- Obtained and used search and arrested warrants.
- Testify before grand juries concerning criminal activity investigations.
- Collected and recorded physical information about arrested suspects, including fingerprints, height and weight measurements, and photographs.
Associate Recovery Agent Resume
Summary : Like to become the newest member of a company that will use skills, while teaching new ones. see self as a long-term member dedicated to performing daily tasks with speed and efficiency . enjoy working with different people and making sure the client is satisfied with the positive customer service support provide.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Collections.
- Experienced with credit bureau reports, points of contact for clients, negotiating settlements/ payment plans.
- Experienced monitoring Citibank collections in Bank Cards to ensure high quality service and that FDCPA laws and regulations were adhered to.
- Worked side by side with management to deliver feedback to employees and to peer coach when needed.
- Experienced reviewing and analyzed litigation referrals, organize, record, and service the production roles and response output of various default processing activities that include: researching, preparing, and executing affidavits, complaints, and conveyance documents.
- Collaborated with other offices and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities.
- Developed relationships with informants to obtain information related to cases.
- Maintained and processed documents and logs as well as vehicle inventory reports.
Assistant Recovery Agent I Resume
Summary : Highly-talented professional with a strong background in all aspects of mortgage banking and production. Successful at managing multiple assignments while meeting tight deadlines. Diligent and driven mortgage and credit services specialist who has achieved success in a variety of roles with increasing levels of responsibility. An effective communicator and team-builder with strong analytical, management and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite Microsoft Office Suite Adobe Productive Suite Standard And Various Mortgage Forms Standard And Various Credit Forms Regulatory Forms.
- Received payments and posted amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Located and monitored overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
- Recorded information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Located and notified customers of delinquent accounts by mail or telephone in order to solicit payment.
- Confered with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
- Advised customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Supervised and lead a team ranging of highly experienced and skilled individuals to entry level candidates on recovering payment for debts considered un-resolvable.
High School Diploma In Spanish
Recovery Agent Resume
Summary : To secure a position in your company where can utilize education and experience as well as interpersonal skills, motivation, and initiative.
Skills : Microsoft, Powerpoint, Excel, Visio.
- Supervised a team of 15 agents who earned commissions by successfully contacting two hundred debtors per day Arranged for debt repayment or .
- Tracked down customers and collateral for loan for financial institutions for non payment.
- Operated self loading tow truck.
- Managed accounts in given area.
- Located cars that where up for recovery.Do to non payment if vehicle was not located tracked down the person to try and find the vehicle and not .
- Included a minuteman and a old wheel lift and flatbed.
- Performed repossessions for area auto dealerships and defaulted bank loans.
High School Diploma