Objective : Seeking a position as an office clerk/biller in the medical field to be able to utilize experience, skills and education to learn and grow with the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Customer Service Skills, Microsoft Word, Computers, Phones.
- Prepared billing correspondence and maintained database to organize billing information.
- Confidently and adeptly handled claim denials and/ or appeals Compiled and tracked down outstanding balances owed to the medical facilities.
- Accurately posted and send out all medical claims.
- Examined patients insurance coverage, deductibles, possible insurance carrier payments and remaining balances not covered under their policies when applicable.
- Verified patient's eligibility and claim status with insurance agencies.
- Completed all appropriate claims paperwork, documentation, and data entry.
- Assisted in the maintenance of medical charts or medical records such as filing, Op reports, test results, home care forms and outpatient referrals.
- Prepared patient charts neatly, pre-admissions and consent forms as necessary.
Medical Coder And Biller Resume
Headline : Able to create channels of communication to obtain information necessary to perform job tasks, such as clients, payers, clinical staff and billing department staff. - Has an exceptional ability to recognize individual and system problems and to communicate such information to the supervisor.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Medical Terminology, Medical Billing And Coding, nutrition science knowledge, Critical Thinking, Data Entry, Interpersonal Skills, Customer Service, Computer Skills, Excel, Access, Business Development, Management Skills.
- Responsible for verifying accuracy of billing data and revise errors.
- Operates software system for billing, posting and claims research.
- Obtain and/or enter such documents as authorizations, financial Agreements, and or enter such ancillary documents as may be necessary.
- Maintain detailed record as required and resolve discrepancies in accounting records.
- Interacts with staff, clients, payer and agencies to answer questions, Obtain information, and resolve issues.
- Monitors aging reports and take such steps as necessary to guarantee Payment of claims.
- Coordinates and collects necessary information from staff or payers for Claim adjudication and participates in take-back, overpayment and refund process.
- Anticipates insurance trends and advise supervisor of changes.
Bachelor Of Science
Summary : An extensive customer service and sales career, as well as, specializing in medical information. Eager to further develop skills and experience in an area that provides challenges. Seeking employment in a fast growing and competitive market to establish a career with a progressive and innovative company.
Skills : Customer And Personal Service, Service Orientation, Critical Thinking, Time Management ,Judgment And Decision Making, Troubleshooting, Communications And Media Sales And Marketing Telecommunications.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Operate office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, and excel to prepare billing quotes and receipts.
- Estimate freight or postal rates and record shipment costs and weights.
- Keep records of all goods shipped, received, and stored.
- Notify consignees, passengers, or customers of freight or baggage arrival and arrange for delivery.
- Determine method of shipment and prepare bills of lading, invoices, and other shipping documents.
- Learned how to effectively use the database and bill businesses correctly.
N/A In Graphic Deisgn
Insurance Biller Resume
Summary : To find a fulfilling job that will utilize the many skills acquired during prior employment as a medical center administrative assistant.
Skills : Multi-line Phone And Pager System, Computer Skills, Typing And Calculator Skills.
- Verify insurance coverage and up to date prescriptions for requested durable medical equipment.
- Follow up on denied or unpaid insurance claims and correct problems so claims would be paid, Answer phones and process orders from patients.
- Scanning documents into a computer and assigning them to correct patients.
- Aided in bringing up to date scanning documents that were 2 years behind.
- Organized files in the warehouse to make finding old files easier.
- Skills Used Organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Data entry of daily transactions, charge tickets, insurance payments, patient payments, diagnosis codes.
Jr. Biller Resume
Objective : Able to create channels of communication to obtain information necessary to perform job tasks, such as clients, payers, clinical staff and billing department staff.
Skills : Patient Registration, Insurance Verification, Medicare/Medicare HMO Claim Processing, Insurance Follow-Up.
- Make sure all necessary paperwork is completed to receive payment from insurances.
- Bill all insurances electronically and manually.
- Bill patients and facilities self pay portions.
- When denials come in I will try to correct or send in more information to receive payment.
- Submit all authorizations to insurance when required.
- Explain account information and invoices to patients and facilities.
- Assist patients when coming in to purchase an item or rent equipment.
High School Diploma
Lead Biller Resume
Summary : Working in the healthcare field has given me a passion for helping others and bettering myself in numerous aspects. Learned numerous skills ranging from accounting to purchasing to medical coding and billing to running a federal grant program.
Skills : Customer Service In Commercial Printing, Billing, Account.
- Responsible for billing design, pre-press, graphics and print for ads, books, booklets, signs, banners, promotional items, and posters.
- Gathered all missed shipping costs and invoiced them accordingly.
- Approved payments for outside purchases and confirmed shipping charges to actual shipments.
- Accept all forms of payments, cash, checks, credit cards, according to company procedures.
- Follow a certain procedure to bill out customers.
- Post payments to the customer car accounts, insurance accounts, and or any other accounts associated with the company.
- Issue plates through the secretary of the state system, Illinois EVR.
Associate Biller Resume
Summary : Quickly adapt to the new demands and needs of the job at hand. Consequently demonstrating leadership and a strong work ethic. Extensive knowledge in medical billing (Medicaid/Medicare/Private), data entry, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Skills : Typing, Cashier, Inventory, Billing.
- Working with Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurances.
- Respond to billing questions from patients and insurance companies.
- Contact insurance providers for benefits on a patient and any pre-certification.
- Maintain compliance with insurance billing and correspondence.
- Tracked all patients seen and ran all daily reports on patients.
- Prepared new charts and pulled established charts for work on patients.
- Assist in verifying insurance, obtaining benefits, and authorizations.
Professional Biller Resume
Headline : To obtain an Accounts Payable position by pouring knowledge of accounting, as well as determination and commitment and teamwork, into my job responsibilities.
Skills : Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Biller Drafted, edited, reviewed, and finalized invoices in accordance with the client's contract.
- Split party billing, prepared credit memos, and paid adjustments.
- Ran and worked with aged unbilled reports.
- Submitted invoices electronically and assisted in resolving issues.
- Ensured invoices were mailed in a timely matter.
- Maintained billing files; Created spreadsheets for client's contract.
- Submit claims for payment to insurance companies.
Master Of Science
Summary : Highly enthusiastic, achievement oriented professional looking to leverage experience and extensive knowledge of A/P & A/R, billing, and administration.
Skills : Billing, Cashiering, Receptionist, Customer service, Filing , Typing.
- Post manual journal entries and any other posting as required.
- Maintain payables control: post invoices, prepare checks, and reconcile statements.
- Posts Factory payables invoices and reconciles statements.
- Issue PO's for supplies and monitor automated purchase order system, voiding and correcting errors.
- Ensure that name and address files are updated on an ongoing basis.
- Interact with project managers during the invoice review process, discuss invoice submission, resubmission, corrections and outstanding invoices.
- Verify personnel classification and billing rates.
Headline : Seeking employment in the fast-paced environment of an office where I can establish myself as a leader, demonstrate time-management and organizational skills, and improve daily activities to ensure that the office remains efficient and professional.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office Suite And Both Windows And Apple Platforms.
- Processing all associated new car used car inventories and schedules associated with billing.
- Processing all retail, lease, wholesales and dealer trade billing.
- Processing all sales commissions and reconciliations.
- Research and resolve any discrepancies or problems with the billing process.
- Negotiate claim reimbursement for out of network insurance companies.
- Auditing claims before they are sent to the insurance company.
- Problem-solving billing issues, including clearinghouse, billing software, and medical coding.