Location Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a Location Supervisor position that utilizes knowledge and skills with opportunities to expand and grow.
Skills : Spanish, Microsoft Office.
- Maintained Flow of Oil and Natural Gas Wells Sampled H2S, Condensate/oil, Natural Gas, Salinity, and Ph Levels.
- Preformed maintenance on testing vessels and other equipment.
- Filled out daily safety paperwork and permits.
- Entered data into required computer programs and emailed reports daily.
- Followed all required safety procedures during all operations.
- Maintained professional relations with customers and other companies.
- Worked with and in hazardous conditions requiring excellent safety training and knowledge.
- Managed set up and rig in of equipment for operations.
Sr. Location Supervisor Resume
Summary : An experienced Location Supervisor In charge Searching a Position with an industry in which to practice skills and put training to good use.
Skills : MS Office Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Final Cut, Final Draft.
- Hired, scheduled, trained, directed, and motivated staff to perform at the highest level.
- Coordinated appropriate daily staffing and employee assignments for three profit centers per site.
- Opened a new location in North Syracuse; set up the entire shop and its inventory; hired and trained new staff.
- Created a logistical system for proper staff distribution and rotation to attain maximum operational efficiency.
- Developed initiatives to address safety concerns and maintained 100% OSHA compliance with zero infractions.
- Launched project to institute on-site repair services that decreased company spending on outside repair services.
- Designed a tool maintenance tracking sheet that helped control bottom-line costs.
- Exceeded $1MM in sales for 5 consecutive years and ran the first and only location to reach the $1MM mark.
BS In Business
Jr. Location Supervisor Resume
Summary : To continue a career Location Supervisor working with individuals in crisis, within a public service occupation, and to successfully execute the duties of supporting individuals with developmental disability and mental illness.
Skills : Hard-worker, Staff devolopement, Transportation, Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Staff Developement.
- Provided oversight, instruction, and support to Direct Support Staff interaction with Service Recipients with a developmental disability and mental illness.
- Supervised up to seventeen Direct Support Staff at a time.
- Entered payroll into an online system, tallying up time accrued for employees, in all facets, and entering into a Payroll Report, which indicated justification of over-time.
- Ensured Direct Support Staff implementation of Service Recipient Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), Individual Service Plans (ISPs), and community inclusion.
- Purchased groceries and supplies for location, based on dietary needs and property maintenance, on a weekly basis.
- Maintained individual ledgers for Service Recipients, in order to account for personal expenditures.
- Transported and advocated at Service Recipient Physician Appointments.
- Communicated with Interdisciplinary Team Members on behalf of Service Recipients regarding challenges, concerns, obstacles, or progress.
Location Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Looking for a challenging position as s Location Supervisor in an environment that will enhance skills and proficiency in the mentioned field.
Skills : Excel, Microsft Word, Operations Management, Customer Service, Dispatch, Billing, Meeting Planning, Team Building.
- Set up the fisherman or reverse hand with company man on depending on what job is required.
- Responsible for pulling all the tools from the warehouse and other surrounding stores that the customer has requested.
- Responsible for organizing travel arrangements for all tools to and from well and lease in a timely manner.
- Responsible for organizing tools on a delivery ticket in (JDE) with all the supervisor and tool charges that apply.
- Responsible for a weekly inventory of certain tools in the warehouse and report them to the store manager.
- Responsible for maintaining various reports for inventory types and update various reports for the store manager.
- Gathered all paperwork that is needed for the billing process and forwards this information to the appropriate person.
Diploma In Accounting
Location Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Seeking the Location Supervisor opportunity to utilize skills and abilities in the business industry to enhance the efficiency and success of your company.
Skills : Types 70+ Wpm, Microsoft Office, EDI Interpretation. CRM Constant, Contact Database Manipulation.
- Responsible for the supervision, training, and coaching of a large group of scheduling representatives in order to meet monthly quality assurance and control goals.
- Created and maintained reports and statistical data in regards to employee performance.
- Ensured patient scheduling timelines are met and appointments are scheduled in accordance with defined departmental protocols and procedures.
- Monitored, revised and maintained ongoing changes to departmental protocols.
- Collected, verified and entered patient information into the computer in order to initiate medical records and billing.
- Ensured compliance with all HIPAA guidelines.
- Performed daily data collection and analysis in regard to template availability as well as employee and departmental trends.
- Engaged in open communication with CBO Education and Training personnel regarding new hire training and continuing education for existing staff.
Location Supervisor I Resume
Summary : To be considered for a suitable challenging Location Supervisor position in a multifunctional organization which utilize and strengthen international experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Knowledge, Customer Service, Fast Learner, Training & Development, Multi-Tasking.
- Ensured the safety of all guests and my coworkers.
- Operated a multi functional control panel.
- Handled minor to difficult guest situations in terms of complaints and assisting handicapped guests who require special access.
- Recorded all information on the Daily Operations Report.
- Communicated via microphone, telephone, and nonverbal signals to crew members and guests.
- Made weekly schedules for crew member shifts.
- Ensured proper breaks are being taken.
- Kept a visible positive attitude through long work shifts.
Asst. Location Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 14 years of experience, including as a Location Supervisor, Water Heater maintenance and as a Cashier Supervisor in industries including Food and Kindred Products, Wholesale Trade-Durable Goods and Health Services.
Skills : MS Office, Adobe Premiere CS6, Adobe Audition CS6.
- Responsible for all day to day operations.
- Managed all lab and field personnel.
- Paired all reports for oil and gas analysis.
- Performed and coordinated laboratory conducted oil and gas analysis.
- Coordinated all activates for a specialized gathering of oil and gas samples.
- Coordinated specialized customer services.
- Trained new employees and ensure the safety of all guests.
High School In Basic
Associate Location Supervisor Resume
Objective : Hard working self starter with a proven track record in customer relations & service, excellent at building rapport with clientele and co workers, able learn and teach new company policies and procedures quickly.
Skills : Windows 7, Microsoft Office Suite, Medical Terminology, Medical, Customer Service, Computer Literate, Account Management, Communication: Written And Oral, Windows 10, Research.
- Specialized in automotive, military and medical facilities and manufacture.
- Supervised 2-75 inspectors on various assignments in various manufacturing corporations ensuring that all aspects of their SOP were performing correctly and to correct any problems.
- Required weekly, monthly and quarterly reports listing account revenue figures and client track records.
- Calmed and rapidly resolved client conflicts to prevent loss of key accounts.
- Created work instructions for various clients according to the needs of the business.
- Trained employees (2-75) on the requirements of client needs.
- Scheduled employees and/or other companies for both engineering and medical positions.
Location Supervisor/Consultant Resume
Headline : Looking for a career with great potential that will be both challenging and exciting. Very passionate and trustworthy person, and thrive in a workplace that rewards passion, as well as integrity.
Skills : Salesforce, MS Office, Ms Word, Excel, Computer , Sharepoint, Business Development, Sales.
- Managed a crew of up to seven industrial manufacturing and construction professionals.
- Ensured quality control and compliance with all OSHA, local, state, and company safety regulations, maintaining a perfect, incident-free record in extremely complex and difficult work environments.
- Kept crew positively motivated and on-task in order to complete jobs in a safe and efficient manner.
- Won company safety award through thoughtful leadership, attention to detail, and proven results.
- Played a critical role in bringing in additional business and revenue in a very difficult and competitive oil industry environment, generating more than $30 million of recurring annual revenue.
- Inspected and was responsible for maintaining more than $200 million of equipment.
- Trained a dozen people in order to ensure competence and compliance for job-specific tasks.
BA In History
Location Supervisor Resume
Headline : Enjoy working with people, trouble shooting, and working with logistics. Enjoy pushing self to achieve new goals and a job well done. Also take pride in making a safe work place for self and co-workers.
Skills : Skid Steer, Forklifts, Hi-reach Forklifts, Backhoes.
- Created and monitored precise contractual agreements.
- Facilitated the logistics required to fill said sales and well control jobs.
- Oversaw the location and warehouse.
- Oversaw and supervise crews.
- Performed jobs with coil-tubing drilling motors and fishing tools.
- Kept track of inventory.
- Build and tested blow out preventers, wellhead valves and assembling thru-tubing tools.
BA In History