Project Team Lead Resume
Objective : Trained project management professional with 9 + years of experience in project planning, implementation and execution. Proven ability to support multiple projects with medium to high complexity. Consistent track record of on-time and on-quality delivery.
Skills : Sales lead generation via cold call, email & social media outlets, Basic HTML/CSS Coding, WordPress design.
- Work experienced, managed various projects in a hybrid-agile environment to successful completion.
- Established project control procedures such as project forecasts and cash flow projections.
- Established operational objectives and work plans and delegated assignments to subordinate managers.
- Completed 15 performance reviews each quarter, offering praise and recommendations for improvement.
- Helped earn the company 92% customer satisfaction ratings on Clients Website.
- Established and maintained vendor partnerships.
- Managed 3 Security and Storage type projects for Based Clients.
B.Com In Accounting
Sr. Project Team Lead Resume
Summary : Acquired experience In Healthcare Domain as Software Quality Assurance Engineer and project coordinator span over 7 Years, Including CCHIT (Clinical and Security), and Meaningful use stage 1and 2 Certification (inpatient/Hospital), also worked as requirement analyst of Electronic Medical Record. Good exposure to Automated Testing by using Selenium.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Agile.
- Planned, organized, and managed modeling and simulation projects.
- Worked with customers to enumerate requirements, schedule and budget needed to perform the testing they would like to have done by division of NAVAIR.
- Linked five labs located at Navy, Army, Air Force, NASA, Northrop Grumman.
- Maintained project documentation and escalate issues to the vendor or customer in a timely fashion.
- Insured project followed our statement of work and meets all federal and state requirements.
- Analyzed clients current architectural infrastructure and creates detailed schematically diagram.
- Evaluated and recommended new communication technologies to enhance network capabilities.
B.S. In Computer Science
Jr. Project Team Lead Resume
Objective : Certified SAFe Agilist and PMI certified Project Management Professional with Ten plus years of IT experience in Software Development, Program and Technical Project Management. Expertise knowledge in System/ Data Analysis, Technical Design, Development, and Deployment of projects related to Cloud Services, Integration, Enhancement, Migration, Infrastructure, and Web Development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership.
- Implemented all the Projects on Onsite-Offshore model, with a Team Size of 5 resources.
- Designed & Estimated Capacity Plans to analyze the resource strength and workloads involved for Project Delivery for phases starting from Requirement Analysis, Dev, QA Support to Prod Support.
- Provided work direction in support of all merchandising implementation projects focused on Remodels, New Store Openings and Special Projects.
- Responsible for managing the scope of work and ensuring constant productivity of the Project Team.
- Trained associates on current and new processes, along with introduction of new hires to adp.
- Recruited, supervised and developed up to 15 direct reporting project team employees, including hires/terminations, employee development, coaching, .
- Conducted monthly meetings with clearly defined goals and clear communication, as well as the creation of monthly workshops that enhanced team cohesion and spirit.
Project Team Lead III Resume
Objective : Build consensus Effectively lead and coordinate project teams of up to 25 - 30 members Solve critical issues in a time-sensitive environment Proven quality assurance, risk management and change management expertise Thorough knowledge of: Cross-functional project management concepts, methods and practices Information technology applications, processes, software and equipment Business systems design and business process management Testing techniques and methodologies Project Planning and Development Process Improvement Specialist 7 + years of experience in Enterprise Technologies Project Release Expert Expert on Strategic Analysis of data Enterprise Resource Pl
Skills : MS Office, MS Office, Sap, HotDocs, Arcgis.
- Worked directly with the Operations Manager to maintain a personnel structure and staffing level to accomplish the mission in an effective and efficient manner.
- Planed and coordinated work, trained and motivated monitors.
- Ensured performance evaluations of associates; ensures their ability to safely operate equipment.
- Oversaw team building activities increasing associate engagement, as illustrated by the team building workshops and the voice of the client challenge.
- Enhanced business analytics targeting sales, retention, and technical lost business trends, allowing the team to make superior, informed business decisions.
- Improved client retention through the development of innovative proactive campaigns, as displayed by the multi-control campaign, which retained $160,000 in annual revenue with one phone call.
- Initiated original pilots targeting real problems, such as the creation of the proactive retention jurisdiction pilot, the proactive newly formed businesses pilot, and the referrals project.
Project Team Lead II Resume
Objective : To be associated with progressive organization that provides better opportunity to enhance knowledge and thus forth contribute to the growth of the organization and improve organization's work efficiency by planning sound strategies. Obtain a challenging leadership position applying creative problem solving and lean management skills with a growing company to achieve optimum utilization of its resources and maximum profits.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forecasting.
- Defined success CRM Project criteria for projects.
- Managed project scope, drive resolution and keep project on schedule.
- Developed and tracked project action items and issues.
- Documented all necessary items as needed.
- Identified and communicated risks and responses to mitigate project risk.
- Responsible for the coordination and creation of project documentation and project processes.
Project Team Lead I Resume
Summary : Over 15 years of experience in client interaction, analysis, designing, development, and implementation of multi-tier web applications in Internet and Intranet environment. As Technical Team Lead have extensive experience in analysis, designing and implementation of multi-tier web applications.
Skills : Organizational Change Management, Communications, Marketing, Stakeholder Management, Training, Technical Writing.
- Detailed analysis of business user requirements with preparation of system and detailed design documents and QC Test Data.
- Increased company's website traffic by 15% compared to data from 2010 fiscal year.
- Bolstered company's blog traffic by 85%, Facebook traffic by 300%, and Twitter traffic by 150% within six months of employment.
- Created the Flowers for a Cause program, resulting in quarterly donations of significant funds to Ovarian Cancer.
- Established new corporate client partnerships with two national banks and over ten Canadian businesses.
- Managed a team of 20+ project coordinators and project admin support staff Completed onboarding of new hires within assigned team as well as with the .
- Completed Hiring manager duties, interviews and support staff as needed Beta tested proprietary data base in relation to the Project Manager.
Assistant Project Team Lead Resume
Summary : Hard working individual, eager to learn new ways and methods and willing to use acquired skills to increase productivity. Always punctual, able to multitask, responsible and organized, experienced in warehouse, sales, basic office and cash handling. Looking for career in the sales and merchandising industry, Able to identify areas of strength and weakness and implement company policies, standards change in operation and systems to opti- mize productivity and bottom line.
Skills : Project management, Problem solving.
- Experienced with various telecommunications equipment including a lineman's phone (aka butt-set), tone generators (toners) and probes, cable testers - including Fluke brand testers, fiber testers, and fiber termination kits.
- Experienced with various tools including splicer's, screwdrivers, cutters, crimpers, pliers, and cordless tools.
- Performed break / fix troubleshooting of various communications medium.
- Checked the water levels and the pumping of manholes.
- Advanced experience with both Nortel and Avaya G3 phone switches (with Octel voice message.) Programming of phones and nightly backups.
- Assisted with 2nd Level Support (Desktop Support) when necessary for troubleshooting communications.
- Experienced with Telemate and ADAS software systems.
Design Fundamentals Program
Associate Project Team Lead Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Project Team Lead with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall Languages.
- Served as PMO on-site contract Team Lead for a $10M contract deploying proprietary software to support overseas and domestic clients.
- Led teams of 2 to 6 deployment engineers, technical trainers, and customer service specialists to implement new software and manage usability interactions.
- Gathered facts through research, observation, interviewing and surveys to analyze the client's business, draw conclusions, prepare final reports and gives presentations.
- Coordinated team activities for deployment efforts including extensive international travel.
- Initiated all project tasks, and host DVCs with clients.
- Developed project management plans, ensure that customer requirements are clearly defined, and create schedule to achieve on-time completion.
- Led Train the Trainer sessions to empower team members with usability training experience, and the ability to conduct 1-on-1-deskside assistance during deployments.
Assistant Project Team Lead I Resume
Headline : Senior Business/Technology Project Manager and Certified ScrumMaster with broad 25 year experience, strong leadership skills and successful 20+ year track record of IT Project and Program management grounded by multiple years in technical roles. Deep experience with broad based technology and business process deployments.
Skills : 45 WPM, Excellent Customer Service , Multi-tasker, Fast Learner, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ensured sufficient manpower levels are maintained.
- Oversaw daily workflow of area and staff.
- Oversaw and administrated responsibilities, project logs, overage logs, labor time-sheets, roll out paperwork, and location changes.
- Assisted in selection, evaluation, training and personal growth of the department.
- Actively participated and run scheduled meetings and functions.
- Worked with AM/Salesperson/Customer/other team members with questions and coordinate meetings to solve questions/issues.
- Crossed train, educated and mentor co-workers so they are effective partners in exceeding customer service.
Project Team Lead Resume
Objective : Data Systems Analyst with extensive experience developing solutions for enterprise reporting and data analysis problems. Expertise in structured query language (SQL) and relational data architecture. Strong background administering business intelligence tools (OLAP) in support of financial modeling, forecasting, budgeting, and consolidation.
Skills : Microsoft SQL Server Stored Procedures, Hyperion Essbase, SQL Server Integration Services, Brio Query Explorer.
- Collected requirements from key stakeholders and served as liaison with development team.
- Modeled business work flows and engineered process changes in support of application install.
- Devised training modules, conducted classes, and worked with customers to support use of application.
- Created procedure to migrate data from legacy application, driving $1.2M in cost savings.
- Mapped existing architecture to elements in new information warehouse.
- Created queries (SQL) to aggregate, format, and extract source data.
- Captured and loaded enriched legacy data, and verified results in origin and destination warehouses.
- Revised report packages (Excel) used to support weekly sales cadence process.