Branch Office Manager Resume
Objective : Multi-faceted, efficient, and reliable office manager with 10 years of experience in leading and training administrative/customer service teams. Over 20 years performing administrative functions and improving/creating processes that increased efficiency and revenue. Qualified with diverse skill sets including management & training, revenue generation/decreasing costs, decision making, client relations, human resources, account management, and excellent communication & teamwork.
Skills : Shipping, receiving, Accounts Payable and management & training.
- Relocated to the branch to help better the goals and standards of branch admin responsibilities and to set expectations/processes to increase productivity.
- Led and trained up to 4 Customer Care Specialists on daily tasks, setting expectations and goals for the department.
- Handled escalated customer calls regarding complaints or service issues.
- Empowered to make any decision necessary to save customers.
- Managed Jobs in Progress and service & inspection ticket queues to meet branch invoicing goals per month.
- Studied P&L statements to identify monthly needs for area improvement in branch efficiency.
- Compared current month/quarter/annual statement to current for extreme gains and losses.
Jr. Branch Office Manager Resume
Objective : To acquire a challenging, full time position of responsibility, utilizing skills, education and abilities as a director/manager/supervisor within the fields of Office Management, Procurement, and Budget Management.
Skills : Management, supervisor, customer service, money handling, balancing cash drawers.
- Responsible for all daily operations including hiring of all personnel for placement with clients as well as administrative staff.
- Implemented employee benefit package and well as maintenance of all records.
- Responsible for worker's compensation claims and files.
- Responsible for scheduling, credentialing, background checks, orientation, and training.
- Worked closely with Department of Social Services to insure client eligibility for services as well as direct billing and payroll.
- Responsible for Client and Employee charting and monthly/quarterly audits.
- Designed and taught original concept in-services to employees and primary family caregivers on a quarterly basis.
Branch Office Manager I Resume
Objective : Seasoned executive support specialist with outstanding evaluations across diversified industries. Strong computer literacy with a proven track record of mastering computer applications and juggling a multitude of complex work assignments to meet the demands of each day. Interact effectively with executives, VIPS, co-workers, clients, and management.
Skills : Administration, Unemployment Procedures, Management.
- Administered over approximately 800 drivers nationwide.
- Supervised accounts payable, accounts receivable.
- Assisted with Branch Operations, human resource needs.
- Arranged driver physicals and drug testing, trip reports, made sure all bills of lading and delivery receipts were properly scanned and entered into the system.
- Handled all computer problems even to the point it meant that there were no breaks in the network.
- Worked with existing clients and prospecting for new business.
- Led branch staffs to sales and service position in the region through effective coaching and product knowledge training.
Sr. Branch Office Manager Resume
Summary : Looking for a company that can grow with and be a benefit too. With history of experience in office management, accounting and customer service, would be an asset to any company.
Skills : Filing And Data Archiving Team Building Attention To Detail Critical Thinking, Customer Service Collections.
- Provided Customer Service Solicit for new or renewed customer business.
- Received payments and post to customer accounts.
- Processed applications for new and advancing applications.
- Discussed loan options that will benefit the customer financial needs.
- Maintained cash drawer accuracy and security.
- Prepared and handled office deposits.
- Managed and trained staff of policies that were updating.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Branch Office Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : Possess 22 years experience as a branch office manager. Have a proven ability to assist a company in meeting goals and deadlines.As an important member of the team can play a major role in continued success, while experiencing a career that is satisfying and rewarding.
Skills : Proficient in credit evaluation, loan document preparation from application to closing, and loan processing.
- Managed branch office activities.
- Balanced cleaning tickets with money from the branches offices.
- Handled client complaints, Production Supervisor.
- Demonstrated personal responsibility/ ownership of customer problems and worked diligently towards resolutions.
- Assisted clients and prospected every aspect of investing from opening, transferring assets, to investment consultations with needs based focus.
- Performed collection activities on delinquent accounts by both written and telephone communications.
- Responsible for small business relationship management, customer relations, marketing, sales goals, and daily operations of a busy banking center.
Branch Office Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Applying for a Branch Manager position that would enable to utilize 15 years banking experience in sales and service and drive to compete to contribute to the overall success of the bank.
Skills : Management, Finance, Lending, Credit, Retail, Sales, Service.
- Kept informed of provisions of labor-management agreements and effects on their operations.
- Implemented policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Researched, and prepared reports, correspondence, or other information required by management.
- Maintained records pertaining to inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, or machine maintenance.
- Analyzed financial activities and provided input into budget planning and preparation processes.
- Resolved customer complaints or answered customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Made recommendations to management concerning such issues as staffing decisions or changes.
Branch Office Manager/Representative Resume
Objective : Possess strong organizational and time management skills and understand the importance of delivering exceptional customer service.Take this opportunity to apply specialized skills, have broad impact within community, do meaningful work, and enjoy an engaging, supportive culture.
Skills : Account Receivable, payment processing, payment processing.
- Provided administrative support to the entire branch.
- Supported to the branch from the broker/dealer.
- Acted as an extension of the Financial Advisors by continuing to build and solidify client relationships.
- Processed payroll, employment taxes, manage deduction of taxes, health insurance, etc.
- Processed all accounts payable and receivable.
- Managed the office billing of all tenants.
- Responsible for answering phones, following up on tasks, creating new accounts, and generating annual customized reports for each client meeting.
Branch Office Manager II Resume
Summary : Over 10 years experience in customer service and money handling, also have over 4 years experience in an office type setting due to previous employer,as a Manager for Accounts Receivable office, experience in multiple phone lines, data entry, faxing, copying, postage meter, collections, payment processing, etc.
Skills : Data entry, faxing, postage meter collections, payment processing, etc.
- Ran Daily Account review for Loan Renewals on the personal and Equity loan sides.
- Reviewed credit reports to make final decisions for loan approvals on personal and home equity loans.
- Trained employee to help advance career with company.
- Helped to promote 2 employees to Branch Manager Positions Daily loan closings on personal and home equity loans.
- Controlled profit and losses of branch on a daily basis.
- Maintained daily collection calls and solicitations.
- Conducted monthly audits for compliance for state and company levels.
Branch Office Manager III Resume
Summary : Accomplished, persuasive, energetic business sales motivator seeking a highly competitive production role that utilizes extensive networking and relationship building skills to maximize sales production.
Skills : Filing, faxing, answering multi-phone lines, data entry.
- Managed a retail branch bank office.
- Directly responsible for multiple store goals including, core deposit growth, commercial and consumer loan growth.
- Developed employees to stretch goals and monitored progress.
- Took direct action to train and develop employees to improve deficiencies and when warranted recommended third party training.
- Directly responsible for outside sales and business development.
- Selected to train a two county region on a new bank software system prior to system conversion.
- Performed an in depth market/feasibility analysis to determine the need and profitability of a proposed new bank branch.
Branch Office Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished team leader recognized for the exceptional ability to demonstrate leadership in complex operational environments, able to establish clear vision of work goals and guide others towards achieving these goals. Skilled in analyzing business documents and creating effective solutions that result in maximized efficiency, increased revenue and reduced expenses.
Skills : Analyzing business documents, loan document preparation, data entry.
- Oversaw risk management of the financial center through daily federal compliance and consistent audits.
- Evaluated balance sheet and profit and loss statements.
- Recommended cost/expense reduction solutions.
- Managed inventory and reviewed/approved fund requests.
- Analyzed overdraft reports and recommended appropriate course of action to mitigate losses.
- Provided guidance through daily meetings to increase the customer service score, credited with improving customer service scores from 72% to 92% within one year.
- Guided branch team to increasing deposit base with one fiscal year.
Master Of Business Administration In Systems Management