Photo Lab Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in which can utilize knowledge and experience in the best possible way while ascertaining new skills for future endeavors.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word and Excel Average WPM: 63 Average KPH: 10,000 Microsoft Outlook Lotus Notes.
- Received cash from customers in payment for goods or services, assists customers and maintains modular and feature presentations by performing the following duties Keeping the Photo Centre counter area clean and uncluttered.
- Deactivated the EAS tag on all merchandise that is purchased.
- Propered handling of upset customers.
- Suggestived selling through counter techniques and P.A.
- Assisted Customers with any photofinishing or photographic questions.
- Responsible for overseeing and operating kiosks and technologies associated with the photo lab.
- Maintained an in-depth knowledge of current products and services offer.
Associate In Psychology
Sr. Photo Lab Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking to the opportunity to contribute fifteen years of experience in Human Resources and customer service to an exciting, high growth organization.
Skills : Flexible, Hard-Working, Great Customer Service, Reliable, Pays Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Team Player.
- Took pictures of individuals, families, and small groups, either in studio or on location.
- Adjusted apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, field depth, subject motion, film type, and film speed.
- Used traditional or digital cameras, along with a variety of equipment such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments.
- Created artificial light, using flashes and reflectors.
- Determined desire images and picture composition, selecting and adjusting subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
- Scaned photographs into computers for editing, storage, and electronic transmission.
- Tested equipment prior to use to ensure that it is in good working order.
Jr. Photo Lab Supervisor Resume
Objective : Responsible, Detail oriented, self-motivated individual seeks a challenging full time position with an established company.
Skills : Minor Maitenance, Janitorial, Buffing, Stripping, Waxing Floors, Painting.
- Provided excellent customer service: prioritize orders, maintain in-depth knowledge of current photo products and services, resolve customer inquiries and complaints promptly.
- Established professional relationships with customers to build sales through suggestive selling, soliciting business accounts, local events and promotions.
- Performed all functions necessary to open and close the Photo Lab.
- Developed, priced and packaged photo orders.
- Maintained a neat and organized Photo Lab and storage area.
- Scheduled, performed and monitored all daily, weekly, monthly equipment maintenance activities to minimize machine malfunctions and downtime.
- Prevented all photo markdowns from exceeding to the established minimum standard by identifying opportunities and developing improvement plans as necessary.
Bachelors Of Science
Photo Lab Supervisor III Resume
Objective : Varied and extensive experience in multiple office settings, for both corporations and private business. Designing and proof reading documents. Customer service roles involving troubleshooting, problem solving, and communication. Creating new procedures for company use and training new employees.
Skills : Photography, Social Networking, Social Media, Social Media, Customer Service, Video Production.
- Greeted customers and provided exceptional customer service.
- Scanned in vendors and adjusted any inventory levels of any incoming products via vendor.
- Assisted customer at kiosk to change photos from paper images into digital formats.
- Printed out photographs for customers.
- Serviced an average of 60 clients per shift in the photo department.
- Developed 35mm films in our stores wet lab with an average of 15 cameras a day; on holidays and special occasions with an average of 50+ cameras a day.
- Washed out rollers and cleaned the machine before and after each shift.
Photo Lab Supervisor II Resume
Headline : Seeking to obtain stable employment in an criminal justice corrections, security, or administrative position; where can utilize professional skills and education and become a great asset to the company.
Skills : Courageous Leadership, Teamwork, Analysis And Decision Making, Communication, Customer Service, Results Focus, And Functional Expertise.
- Trained all new associates and managers on photo lab procedures and policies.
- Completed weekly schedules according to payroll policies and store need.
- Wrote supply order requests to replenish merchandise.
- Delivered excellent customer service by greeting and assisting each customer.
- Addressed customer inquiries and resolved compliants.
- Designed and implemented customer satisfaction metrics.
- Explained price and package details to customers.
High School Diploma
Photo Lab Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented, self-starter with at least five years of customer service, as well as technical skills experience. Also have the ability to learn new concept rapidly. Skilled in developing relationships and providing excellent service. Always willing to learn.
Skills : Clerical, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Computer , Account Management, Materials Management, Supervisory, Detail Oriented, Fast Learner, General Office , Inventory Control.
- Provided exceptional customer service and prioritize orders.
- Maintained in-depth knowledge of existing photo services and products.
- Resolved client inquiries and complaints actively and establish professional relations with clients to prepare sales by suggestive selling.
- Utilized business accounts, promotions and local events to resolve all photo lab related issues.
- Supervised plus operate entire equipments, kiosks and technologies pertinent to Photo Lab.
- Ensured staff follows all Loss Prevention policies to reduce Shrink in Photo Lab along with react to every sign of external and internal theft.
- Maintained and managed in-stock position of all Photo Lab supplies.
Assistant Photo Lab Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a full-time position in administration or retail. Like the opportunity to show a prospective employer that would be an asset to their team. Very interested in career growth and advancement.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Photography.
- Supervised all aspects of photo lab operations.
- Established professional relationships with customers.
- Knowledged of proper combining, mixing and filling Kodak processing chemicals.
- Knowledged of safe and security systems, and possession of keys for opening and closing facility.
- Assisted in maintaining and exceeding sales goals, trained personnel in operations and products, meeting customers needs, scheduling, placing orders, .
- Used Caring, loving, understanding, patience, organization, leadership, respect and communication skills.
- Performed with Store Manager to estimate inventory needs on basis of local and seasonal events.
Associate Photo Lab Supervisor Resume
Summary : Dedicated Customer Service Representative who provides exceptional customer service through active listening and problem solving.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Medical Terminology, MS Office, Emr.
- Supervised a sales force of 7 associates.
- Hired 5 sales representatives over a 2 year period.
- Trained all incoming sales team members.
- Prepared merchandise for sales floor.
- Directed individuals to merchandise locations.
- Accepted and processed returns.
- Maintained adherence to all company protocols.
Assistant Photo Lab Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Looking for a permanent position in a reputable company with opportunity for advancement, Obtained and received merchandise, totaled bills, accepted payments and made change for customers in retail store. Stocked shelves, counters, and tables with merchandise.
Skills : Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Typing 50 WPM, Curriculum development and Implementation.
- Loaded roll of photosensitive paper or film into camera magazine, positioned magazine on machine and pulled lever to open exposure slot.
- Depressed keys of keyboard to select photo mats for printing onto photo paper or film.
- Removed exposed photo paper or film from magazine for developing.
- Performed routine maintenance and adjustments on machine, using hand tools.
- Selected style and size of type.
- Set up advertising displays and arranged merchandise on counters and tables to promote sales.
- Obtained merchandise requested by customers.
High School Diploma
Photo Lab Supervisor Resume
Summary : Looking for a full time position in an environment that offers a greater challenge, increased benefits for family, and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Prepared work schedules for and managed five employees in the photo lab.
- Maintained and repaired photo lab equipment for several locations in Tulsa.
- Updated computer inventory listings.
- Interviewed job candidates and made staffing decisions.
- Carried out all duties delegated by the Store Management Team.
- Assisted customers in deciding the product and/or service that best meets their needs o Prioritize all customer on-site orders based on pick-up time .
- Coordinated and supervised training and certification of entire Photo Lab employees.