Fuel Attendant Resume
Summary : Friendly and enthusiastic with 5 years of specialization in customer service. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Multi-Tasking, Work Well Under Pressure, Customer Service, Data Entry.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the fuel product offering at store-level.
- Required to train, managed and coach fuel associates, oversee all product handling procedures, manage the inventory and ordering of supplies, and ensured the completion of routine maintenance and cleaning of all fuel-related equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, and customer-focused fuel environment at all times.
- Determined staffing requirements, and trained new employees.
- Oversaw activities directly related to providing services.
- Performed sales floor work, such as greeting or assisting customers.
- Managed the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
- Trained for assistant lead, Trained employees Skills Used Customer service Worked under pressure.
Sr. Fuel Attendant Resume
Summary : Looking to gain experience real world work experience in the civil or environmental engineering field while contributing in a positive way to the company.
Skills : Office Management, Customer Service.
- Operated computerize cash register and credit card scanner inside fuel station booth, ringing and totaling all merchandise.
- Maintained cash drawer, including being accountable for all cash, coupons, checks, and receipts in the drawer.
- Received gas delivery from our fuel distributor/tanker truck.
- Performed safety inspection of tanks and pumps once per day, checking gaskets, locks, etc.
- Received and checked-in delivered merchandise and place in appropriate storage area.- -Changed out Point of Sales materials.
- Performed Daily Operations Audits when needed.
- Greeted customers, pump fuel, handle money, occasional p.i.c Direct traffic, trash duties,.
- Serviced customers providing fuel, oil, propane, and/or cigarettes.
Jr. Fuel Attendant Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position that committed to quality, customer service, and integrity. - where can apply knowledge and opportunity for growth exist.
Skills : Writing, Typing, And Communicating.
- Greeted customers and provide an enjoyable shopping experience for all.
- Respond to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Utilized the great customer service model to ensure customer engagement.
- Supported and followed all safety and security initiatives.
- Adhered to the execution of established safety, security, quality and store operations policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensured the proper execution of all marketing programs.
- Completed gasoline housekeeping functions including; cleaning, dusting, sweeping, and emptying trash.
- Represented the Wawa brand by exemplifying Wawa Core Values Adhere to the execution of established safety, security, and store operation policies.
Lead Fuel Attendant Resume
Summary : To further expand knowledge and learn new skills while furthering education in the field of Business.
Skills : Stocking, Customer Service, Management, Strategic Planning.
- Fueled customer vehicles fast and accurately.
- Operated the POS system fast and efficiently.
- Followed procedures to ensure the legal and accurate sale of tobacco.
- Assisted customers with questions and/or concerns.
- Worked with the manager and schedule to send coworkers on their specified breaks.
- Followed night time procedures in order to safely close down the station.
- Assisted customers, sometimes at high volume, in their automotive needs, pumping gas, washing windows, assisting with tire pressure, oil checks, and serving as a cashier.
- Additional duties included competitor price checking, fuel pad maintenance, painting, and cleaning.
Fuel Attendant III Resume
Summary : Consistent, hard working, highly motivated person. Friendly, outgoing and dependable person. Looking to improve position in the workforce, expand knowledge and skills. Looking to establish a long term employment in a friendly environment.
Skills : Communication Skills, People Skills, Management Skills, Accounting Skills, Customer Service Skills.
- Set up fuel pumps for customers and, or truck drivers.
- Ensured all fuel pumps were operating properly.
- Sent out faxes, made copies, filed paperwork, and bills.
- Counted register at the start and at the end of every shift.
- Maintained store and work area clean and neat.
- Greeted customers with a friendly and positive attitude.
- Able to run the whole station alone Skills Used Customer service, supervisor responsibilities, and keep the station clean.
- Responsible for fueling customer's vehicles and ringing customers up on a cash register.
Fuel Attendant II Resume
Summary : Provide strong customer service and interpersonal relationship skills Successfully resolve customer service issues in a professional manner Analyze and manage daily operations Read, write and understand; all shipping and receiving procedures Manage inventory and supplies Organize goods and merchandise received into stock or inventory.
Skills : Sales, Retail Sales, Customer Service.
- Sold tickets and other items to customers.
- Answered customers' questions, and provided information on procedures or policies.
- Stocked shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
- Calculated total payments received during a time period, and reconciled this with total sales.
- Received payment by cash, check credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Greeted customers entering establishments.
- Performed responsibilities as Full-Service Fuel Attendant, Store Clerk, Cashier, Minor Automotive Repairs.
Fuel Attendant I Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable individual that strives through challenges in order to meet desired goals. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Great ability to multitask and problem solve with minimal direction. Seeking a full-time permanent employment in area of work experience.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Type 40 wpm, Customer service, ICD-9 and CPT coding.
- Activated fuel pumps and filled fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels.
- Prepared daily reports of fuel, oil, accessory sales and currency.
- Cleaned parking areas, offices, restrooms, or equipment and remove trash.
- Provided customer service and information.
- Additional duties included opening and/or closing station.
- Ordered stock, priced and shelved incoming goods.
- Responsible for oversight of fuel shipments.
- Monitored station security and safety by locking doors after operating hours and securing fuel pumps to ensure hazards were not created.
Associate Fuel Attendant Resume
Objective : To obtain a teaching position as an assistant teacher, that will allow to apply education in child development and child education.
Skills : Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Pumped gas and propane, pump supplies inventory, keeping pump house neat, assistant managing on occasions.
- Learned quickly, without needing excessive reminders of duties.
- Worked very well with others, often assuming a leadership role.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Applied the same amount of dedication to any task given, whether it's small or large.
- Received positive feedback from customers.
- Maintained visual presentation throughout the store and backroom according to the reports and visual guidelines.
Fuel Attendant/Technician Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Inventory Management. Customer Service. Management Skills. Microsoft Literate.
- Run fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to particular levels.
- Charge purchases through cash, debit or credit cards and give customers with receipts.
- Sell ready food, groceries, and vehicle related items.
- Carried out minor repairs and maintenance of vehicles.
- Washed windshields and check fluid levels and air pressure.
- Replaced tires, light bulbs and windshield-wiper blades.
- Greased and oil vehicles or particular parts of automobiles.
- Adjusted brakes, replace spark plugs, and change engine oil and filters.
Fuel Attendant/Operator Resume
Summary : Seeking long term employment in an organization where can grow professionally and further enhance skills, knowledge and experience.
Skills : Drafting projects, Communication skills, Team work skills, Kindness.
- Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issued receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Assisted customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Established or identified prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Answered customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Sell tickets and other items to customers.
- Processed merchandise returns and exchanges.