Master Plumber Resume
Headline : As a Master Plumber, responsible for Performing skilled plumbing work in the repair, maintenance and installation of plumbing systems and equipment; and performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills : Project Management, Office Manager, Leadership, Collaboration.
- Contacted customers to answer questions and schedule appointments.
- Coordinated schedules to arrange plumbing calls for optimum efficiency.
- Ensured any required materials were ordered and delivered on time to jobsites.
- Maintained supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Created and revised systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements.
- Organized departments supplies inventory for optimum efficiency.
- Created and diligently maintained customer files, private information in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Maintained a vast product database for inventory, sales and purchases.
Master Plumber I Resume
Objective : Motivated, hard-working professional with experience in the oil field. Honest, eager to learn and enjoys working in a team setting with others. Seeking to obtain a responsible position where one can help the organization grow in value utilizing experience, capabilities, and abilities.
Skills : Power Tools, Computer Repair.
- Operated the rig, and oversee crew, fill out daily IADC drilling reports and send to rig manager via computer.
- Participated in all safety meetings, train new employs, and keep daily records on all tubular on location, motor reports.
- Responsible for Safety reports, ton-miles on drill line, and rig inspections.
- Introduced and trained new personnel into the industry.
- Set a higher standard in the area of safety as we'll be highly productive.
- Performed all customer service and business relations.
- Installed plumbing in new commercial and residential construction and remodels.
- Maintained inventory and calculated materials necessary for individual jobs.
Master Plumber II Resume
Summary : A highly qualified, dedicated and competent individual with 17 years of professional experience in residential and commercial areas seeking to contribute to and grow with the dynamic, progressive and innovative organization. Knowledge of steam, water, natural gas, and Medgas distribution systems maintenance and repair.
Skills : Plumbing Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Skills
- Handled customer service issues and back calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provided proposals and estimates on a long term and complex projects for customers.
- Secured outside contractors to work with the company on large projects.
- Understood the mechanics and complexities of plumbing and gas systems.
- Responsible for maintaining, procuring and pricing inventory.
- General knowledge of several mechanical operating systems in commercial and residential.
- Helped to maintain mechanical issues and keep records on the company's fleet of vehicles and industrial equipment.
Lead Master Plumber Resume
Summary : Master Plumber is responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of plumbing systems. These systems includes sinks, bathtubs, showers, toilets, water heaters and water lines. The Master Plumber also manages the professional relationship with the building owner.
Skills : Repairing, MS Office, Technical Skills.
- Responsible for Scheduling work within a respectable time frame.
- Responsible for Basic control wiring for gas and oil heating equipment.
- Responsible for Hydronic, steam and radiant heating systems.
- Followed-up and balance all equipment as needed.
- Supervised all plumbers and plumbing work for a 500-bed hospital and five satellite clinics.
- Repaired and maintained the plumbing system ordered all materials need to maintain the plumbing system.
- Assisted in the repair and maintenance of all hospital HVAC equipment.
Master Plumber-Executive Resume
Summary : Seeking long-term employment in an organization where one can grow professionally and further enhance skills, knowledge, and experience to face and overcome the challenges of today's changing work environment.
Skills : Heavy Equipment Operator, Mechanical/Electrical Troubleshooting.
- Responsible for All facets of residential, commercial and light industrial plumbing.
- Responsible for Installation and repair of water and sewer mains, storm sewer and fire hydrants.
- Responsible for Operation of heavy equipment(track hoes, backhoes, skid steers, dump trucks).
- Responsible for Solar water heating installation, Tankless water heating installations, and repair.
- Responsible for Specialized in new construction and repair.
- Responsible for Installation of drain, waste, and venting using cast iron, galvanized steel, copper, PVC, Pex, CTS, etc.
- Responsible for Installation of fuel piping and components.
Master Plumber III Resume
Summary : A highly motivated leader/team player, possess 21 years of business ownership skills, over 20 years of experience in residential, commercial, and industrial plumbing & gas in addition to seventeen years of fire service experience.
Skills : Residential and Light Commercial Plumbing System Installation, Hands-on training.
- Installed of new plumbing systems from the ground up.
- Designed and built systems according to blueprint specifications.
- Obtained company vehicle and master license.
- Trained apprentices in the practices of installing new plumbing systems.
- Operated day today as the foreman of a crew and apprentice helper.
- Operated heavy machinery when necessary to include: forklift, backhoe loader, trench diggers, etc.
- Supervised all plumbers and plumbing work for 47 buildings on four campuses.
Licensed Master Plumber Resume
Summary : A disciplined in old-school trade values and customer relations. All work performed is executed in a clean and organized manner. An extremely organized person who can resonate proper values to all who come into the way.
Skills : Technical Skills, Installing and Repairing Piping.
- Scheduled work within a respectable time frame, also follow-up and balance all equipment as needed.
- Installed and monitored heating and cooling systems to ensure continued proper operation.
- Assembled pipe sections, fittings, valves, and appliances in extreme weather conditions.
- Cut and drilled openings with the concrete diamond boring system in as essential for fitting or repair of plumbing pipes in new commercials working sites.
- Mobilized tools and working materials and prepared the same at work location.
- Took appropriate actions to troubleshoot plumbing problems.
- Investigate problems and perform repairs on various mechanical equipment in heating, cooling systems.
- Installed and monitor heating and cooling systems to ensure continued proper operation.
Associate Master Plumber Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience in the plumbing and pipefitting trades. Extensive estimating, supervisory and project management experience. Understand the hard work and dedication that is required to be successful in business either as an employee or employer. A self-motivated individual, with the ability, drive and desire to succeed.
Skills : Project Management, Repairing, Fitting, Communication Skills.
- Resolve plumbing issues that were present before started and that happened after started.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting plumbing related issues.
- Prepare documentation for work/jobs, and filing Research & Development.
- Oversight of all plumbing employees' customer relations budgeting, prepare profit and loss statements for each job.
- Develop and oversee entire plumbing division, and create timelines for each job.
- Complete repair, design, and installation of water supply, drainage, and sewage systems.
- Responsible for estimation, project coordination, record keeping.
Master Plumber-Assistant Resume
Summary : Service orientated and project-minded professional who has years of experience in business and hospitality operations. Skilled in supporting staff employees through good communications and the ability to make others work well together.
Skills : Management, Plumbing.
- Repair and service for commercial food customers.
- Installation of controls and hardware on various systems, i.e. steam, water, drainage, natural gas, and electrical.
- Maintain, repair and control inventory on all equipment including but not limited to pipes, controls and electrical.
- Oversee all plumbing in a 500 room resort hotel.
- Replacement of roof drains and piping and install new restroom facilities in the guest convention area.
- Maintain a boiler and controls domestic hot water and steam.
- Perform residential and commercial plumbing services and installs.
Master Plumber Resume
Summary : Seeking lasting employment in a positive atmosphere that will be challenging, as well as rewarding. Having 8 years of experience as a Master Plumber in acute care.
Skills : Master Plumber, R.P.Z Certification, Gas Fitters Certification, CPO, 1st Class B Boiler Certification.
- Install, maintain, and repair waste and vent, storm, water and gas piping on campus and at off-campus college-owned residences.
- Install, repair and upgrade plumbing fixtures, faucets, and valves.
- Clean waste piping and underground sewer lines as needed.
- Assist with the maintenance and repair of food service, laboratory equipment, and kitchens order plumbing Materials as needed.
- Coordinate the activities of outside plumbing contractors.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all plumbing, potable water, sanitary sewer, compressed air, and gas systems as directed.
- Assist Maintenance operations as directed.
- Make and fill out work orders as needed, make sure that the university maintains code compliance with the state.