Sap Security Administrator Resume
Objective : Expertise in implementation, configuration and enhancement of SAP GRC versions 10.0 in industries Pharmaceutical, Consumer electronics, Financial, Logistics and Retail. He has exquisite blend of technical, Integration, functional and implementation experience with strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Extensively used Automatic Profile Generator (PFCG) to create roles/profiles for various modules Created new T-Codes to secure programs and tables.
- Used Profile Generator for creation, modifying roles, composite, global roles, and derived roles.
- Created roles in PM, GTS, SRM, MM SCM and assigned to users.
- Used Virsa tool extensively for handling SOD conflicts between users, roles, T-Codes.
- Ensured client complies with Sarbanes Oxley Compliance act using Virsa and did documentation on Significant Processes and controls.
- Created users and maintained user master and established security policies and procedures.
- Performed transports and mass transports of roles and Used ECATT scripts for mass users and assigning roles.
Certification In Computer Science
Sr. Sap Security Administrator Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience working in IT industry. 5+ years of experience working in SAP security Administration & Authorizations. Almost 3 years of professional experience working in Ruby on Rails framework. Having very good implementation knowledge of OOP's concepts. Experience in front end development using jQuery, Coffeescript, Ajax etc.
Skills : SAP 4.6 & 6.0, MS Office 2003-2016, Mainframe, MS Outlook And Lync, AS/400 Server, Wireless, LAN/WAN.
- Worked on the implementation of new module SAP xRPM.
- Involved in designing and developing abap/portal roles for xRPM.
- Worked in designing roles and creating users at mass level for ESS.
- Interacted with supplier/service provider ensure tasks are completed.
- Verified back up, daily check list, account maintenance.
- Administered tape rotation - back up tapes.
- Served as the point of technical escalation.
Jr. Sap Security Administrator Resume
Objective : Seeking a full time or a contract position as SAP Security/GRC Consultant.Perform periodic license audits. Create and configure ghost images for site hardware.
Create and Image MES and SAP RF Scanners. Maintain and troubleshoot site PBX. Provide on call support. Identify and purchase hardware using the CER Process.
Skills : Identity Access Management Proven communication .
- Worked as team lead for design/deployment of security role for modules ECC (HR), BW, CRM, and Solution Manager Landscapes.
- Mentored 2 junior security administrators.
- Implemented successful security projects.
- Worked in the Human Resources (HR) module for Payroll, Time management, Personnel Administration.
- Worked with Structural Authorizations including restricting users on Infotypes.
- Helped HR functional analysts in configuring master data, managed HR authorizations.
- Worked with Employee Self Service (ESS) - Authorized users to prevent access to other personnel numbers Develop BW roles, create reporting authorization objects (using RSSM), and create hierarchy authorizations.
Master Of Science
Sap Security Administrator III Resume
Headline : As An security administrator, responsible for the day-to-day operations of an SAP Security Environment. This includes managing the overall configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of the environment, as well as maintaining continuous compliance with SAP Security Policy.
Skills : SAP Security, problem solving. Most resumes highlight a degree in information technology.
- Ensured Segregation of Duties (SOD) exist in the SAP systems using the GRC tools (Compliance Calibrator, Firefighter, and Access Enforcer).
- Involved in the upgrade of Compliance Calibrator /Access enforcer/Firefighter from 4.0 to 5.2.
- Migrated data from CC 4.0 to 5.2 and update rule sets.
- Helped in defining Risks and Rule set for the company.
- Created Organization rule to eliminate false positive on organizational level.
- Scheduled background job for time to time data synchronizations, Rule generation and Alert log generation.
- Created Mitigation controls and assigned it to users as part of company procedures.
Sap Security Administrator II Resume
Headline : An information technology consultant specializing in the technical aspects of installations, upgrades and administration of SAP Netweaver applications as well as S/4 HANA, Single Sign-On, Gateway and Identity Management. Extensive experience in areas of application security design, implementation and remediation.
Skills : SAP Security, Microsoft Office, SOLUTION MANAGER, Remedy, CSI, GRC.
- Involved in all the development, Enhancement and support activities in the area of SAP Security.
- Reviewed and analyzed existing roles and proposed corresponding changes to modify or create roles (creating, editing, deleting) to meet SoD requirements for SoX in Functional modules.
- Developed, built, tested and promoted roles adhering to project schedules as well as SAP system procedures and business policies using ChaRM in Solution Manager.
- Worked on Firefighter Id creation, assignment, validity extension, Log monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Worked on monitoring of Jobs for automating of inactivity locks.
- Effectively analyzed trace files and tracked missing authorizations for user access and inserted missing authorizations.
- Constructed job roles in accordance with departmental standards.
Bachelor's In Electrical
Sap Security Administrator I Resume
Objective : Seeking a position where expertise and talent will have valuable application, producing positive results for both the company and the customer.
Skills : SAP Security, SAP GRC.
- Managed all aspects of the Bar-S Foods implementation from start to finish in all environments (DEV, QAS, and PRD).
- Selected for this role based on having a strong grasp of the concept of security and understanding of internal processes for the company.
- Handled all day to day tasks for SAP security including creating users, creating roles, monitoring access and audit logs, verifying approvals for access, adjusting authorizations for roles during implementation testing, etc.
- Duties included designing the security landscape for the various phases of implementation and securing all environments to protect sensitive data.
- Designed the internal process for access requests and procedures.
- Self-started a project to re-design the whole HCM security landscape based on incorrect set-up during implementation.
- Used SCC1 for role transport imports from the golden client Troubleshoot/analyze authorization issues via SU53 and ST01 Troubleshoot user and role .
Assistant Sap Security Administrator Resume
Headline : Highly dependable, seasoned professional with 14 years of experience. 8+ Years of experience in SAP Security Administration Experience in full cycle implementations, roll outs, upgrades and post implementation support Exposure to ECC, GRC, SAP Portal, BI, IDM and APO Experience in Manufacturing, Education and Chemical & Natural Resource Industry SAP Certified GRC 10.
Skills : Packet shaper, Load balancer and Proxy server knowledge.
- Applied the breadth and depth of analytical and technical skills towards company's success.
- Ability to work with determination.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Ability to adapt and learn new concepts.
- Created roles with different T-codes with Missing authorization different objects and functional module.
- Assisted with the implementation of projects for new business security access requirement.
- Provided maintenance support for over 300 end users.
AA Degree In IT GENERAL Studies
Associate Sap Security Administrator Resume
Headline : Overall 7+ Administrator on SAP R/3 4.6, ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0. Experienced in GRC Access year experience in IT industry and over 5+ year experience in SAP as SAP Security Control Compliance Calibrator, Access Enforcer, and Firefighter. Upgraded GRC Access Control (Compliance Calibrator, Access Enforcer and Firefighter) from 4.
Skills : Knowledge of common protocols such as SSL, HTTP, DNS, SMTP and IPSec.
- Administered and managed SAP security architecture.
- Evaluated SAP authorization and delegated tasks as per requirement.
- Reconciled users and profiles using Transaction code SUPC and PFUD.
- Provided solutions for company specific requirements.
- Understand the business process for company approval system and designed workflow accordingly.
- Provided support to wireless devices. (i.e. - Blackberry).
- Followed all procedures around the ISS security policy.
Assistant Sap Security Administrator I Resume
Summary : Seeking a full time or a contract position as SAP Security/GRC Consultant, Provide end user training & technical assistance.
Assist Administrators in rotational duties for the following (but not limited to) administration competencies:
Skills : Providing functional and technical support.
- Partnered with four resources from L&T team resources, we designed the security architecture for the 3-tier role design approach Prepared team charter, resource requirements & time estimation model.
- Inherited a 3-tier design approach in grouping transactions into roles: General access, functional display/report access, job specific access.
- Created templates and documentation standards for new SAP user id, OSS user id creation, additional authorization requests, role manager approvals/review comments & regression test reports.
- Supported security for Dual System landscape with simultaneous developments, securing various Clients & Systems making sure of role segregations and documenting mitigations.
- Created security policies for implementation, support and post-implementation routine exercises like profile parameter checks for new clients, deactivating users per USR02, updating USR040, etc.
- Designed Security for BW objects including Queries, Workbooks, InfoAreas, Infocubes and Info objects & Worked extensively with hierarchies.
- Evolved the User ID, New Query & Query Change request & approval process for BW system.
Master Of Science
Sap Security Administrator Resume
Headline : Over 7 years of experience as a SAP Security/Approva BizRights. Worked on SOD relating to Sarbanes Oxley law or guidance. Ample experience in all Approva BizRights tool and its functionalities Monitoring BizRights request and Maintaining Rule and Rulebooks Assigning the right compensating controls for role related violations Generating appropriate report depending on the needs Worked as a team member to implement SAP R/3 for a business application and went through all phases of ASAP roadmap.
Skills : MS Office, Problem solving skills.
- Responsible for security of SAP R/3 (modules SD, MM, FI and HR) and BW systems for production support.
- Defined, implemented and documented security requirements and roles in line with company standards.
- Worked on SAP CRM 3.0.
- Troubleshoot authorization maintenance.
- Created and modified single roles, composite roles and derived roles.
- Troubleshoot User Authorization problems using SU53 and System Trace.
- Created InfoCube.
- First created InfoArea, InfoObject (characteristics, key figures).
- Created InfoSource, InfoPackages to load characteristics data and transaction data.