Advisory Software Engineer Resume
Headline : Design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications (cloud and/or inhouse).
Skills : Languages: C, C++, Java, Tcl, SKILL, Shell Scripting.
- Helped TRA to have a panoramic as well as detailed view of service level TRA is providing to end users and partners, and to improve the customer experience.
- Helped marketing team in planning, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns and events.
- Responsible for overseeing the company's requirements, development, testing and deployment of Microsoft CRM projects.
- Customized Sale module and entities of leads, account, contact and opportunities according to the business process.
- Created workflows based on requirements.
- Used MS Dynamics CRM Customization tools to customize system components such as forms, views, attributes, relationships, and entity mappings.
- Designed plug-ins to populate contact and account number on create of new record.
Sr. Advisory Software Engineer Resume
Summary : Results Oriented Software Engineer and Lab Technician with 32 years Experience in Analysis, Program Design, Implementation and Trouble Shooting Skills. Recipient of many Quality and Achievement Awards for Defect Free on Schedule Deliverables. Strong background in Programming and Problem Resolution. Experience with many Operating Systems, Hardware Platforms, Programming Languages and Editors.
Skills : Most Of JEE6 Java Stack, Programmer.
- Raised floor team leader for cross platform test support team.
- Covered installation and repair of complex manufacturing machines that created IBM's product lines.
- Trained in all technologies used to create the latest products.
- Trained in electronics, fluidics, hydraulics, instrumentation & calibration, photo labs, X-ray systems, lasers.
- Included course development, project management, programming, training, technical sales support, .
- Customized sitemap for entity navigation for custom menus.
- Designed and implemented eclipse-gef-based tooling component plug-ins for db2 federated sql objects.
Jr. Advisory Software Engineer Resume
Objective : An accomplished software developer with over 12 years of experience in the design and development of complex electronic design automation software tools with continuing enhancements and customer support.
Skills : Enterprise Content Management, Project Management,.
- Worked with IBM management, other IBM software developers, IBM Business Partners, IBM support personnel and IBM customers to design, develop, document, support, maintain and enhance IBM i based IBM Enterprise Content Management software.
- Required strong project management skills and deep technical skills in IBM i System APIs, ILE C, ILE COBOL, ILE Control Language and ILE RPG languages.
- Developed the Windows based InstallShield installer for the DB2 Content Manager Standard Edition V8.3 product.
- Required project management skills and deep technical skills in ILE C++, SQL, ILE Control Language and User Interface Manager (UIM).
- Served several IBM product development, test and support databases for IBM Content Manager for iSeries, IBM Content Manager OnDemand for, Content Manager for OnDemand MultiPlatform and Content Manager for z.
- Used an Agile development process to design interactive and automated software solutions based on individual customer requirements to increase .
- Designed and implemented gui components for the rational data architect (rda) on eclipse 3. X platform.
BS In Computing Science
Advisory Software Engineer III Resume
Summary : Although current position is as a software engineer, the role also requires supporting lab servers and applications as IT support. Savvy software developer who recognizes trends in technology and acquires the means to implement those technologies. Self-motivator, who helped pioneer and implement the telecommuting opportunities in the IT organization at Nortel Networks.
Skills : NIX Administration, Software Development, Troubleshooting, Integration.
- Developed Java code to extract metadata from various backup server platforms.
- Architected, developed, and deployed Java and PL/SQL code for billing and reporting purposes.
- Wrote code to integrate with Netbackup servers, Avamar servers, and TSM servers.
- Assisted in developing and supporting software applications.
- Designed and implemented new functionality and enhancements to the software product.
- Assisted in preparing high-level design documents based on project requirements.
- Developed high and low level detailed design documents with block diagrams, flowcharts, definitions, etc.
Advisory Software Engineer II Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position in the information technology field that will provide an opportunity to apply 20 years of in-depth experience as a QA engineer to be an integral part of the company contributing to its success.
Skills : Assembler Language, PLX/370.
- Designed and developed IBM Opportunity Detect design-time persistence layer, Opportunity Detect configuration front-end, migration utilities for Opportunity Detect.
- Designed and delivered database persistence layer with OpenJPA, which performs CRUD on Opportunity Detect design time database.
- Improved reliability, easiness and speed of trigger system migration by developing utilities to translate trigger components between database and XML representation (JAXB, JPA).
- Developed backtrace unwind module to print out function related info including parameters, local variables, function name and line number for GPFS in signal handler or normal threads context.
- Implemented Hadoop ACL functionality in GPFS FPO.
- Designed and prototype HDFS/GPFS migration item.
Master Of Science
Advisory Software Engineer I Resume
Objective : BS in Computer Science from Angelo State University, San Angelo, Texas. Experienced software developer/project lead with over 36 years in IT software development. This experience includes participation in various steps of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Experience with following industries: banking, manufacturing, telephony, wireless telecommunications, and financial services.
Skills : Assembler Language, PLX/370, XML, REXX, REXX, Eclipse, Microsoft Office, Open Office, Lotus Symphony, Lotus Notes, Lotus Smart Suite.
- Worked in Syniverse Mobile Transaction Services Group for 5 years.
- Responsible for 2 primary products: UNIROAM IIF (GSM) and REVC/Pandora (IS-41).
- Responsible for providing mobile carriers with various messaging services such as: translation of mobile messages between carrier protocols (e.g.
- Provided seamless messaging between carriers using different protocol versions (e.g.
- Supported for smaller carriers, providing mobile messaging data to other Syniverse departments for use in their products.
- Involved extensive use of native/nonnative C/C++ programming languages.
- Served as chief software architect - Devised and developed a system hardware/software configuration for small systems that combined client and server .
BS In Computer Science
Assistant Advisory Software Engineer Resume
Headline : Experience hosting, supporting, testing and developing services in the IBM Cloud. Specialized in deployment methodologies and technologies. Extensive knowledge in high availability configurations. Background as an architect and consultant in infrastructure and operations. Experience in end user desk side and remote support.
Skills : Z/OS Mainframe, QA.
- Primarily responsible for new tool proposals, prototypes, and development.
- Managed new requirements for all tools owned by the department.
- Partnered with a team of engineers to co-create over 2 dozen filed patents and over 70 publications.
- Provided leadership and organization to the relationships amongst software architects, quality assurance, and systems reliability organizations.
- Conceived, designed, and implemented several major product enhancements: - Web-browser-based UI and supporting infrastructure - Public (secure) .
- Performed application coding based on detailed design specifications.
- Implemented IBM GPFS solution for Git and Build teams using IBM SoftLayer iSCSI with Linux LVM to continuously grow their backend repositories on the .
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Advisory Software Engineer Resume
Objective : A result oriented software engineer with over 20 years experience in product test, performance evaluation, network engineer, network consultant, product manager, software development, and software design. In the past four years, he has been involved as the Technical Lead for IBM Datacap Navigator Dashboard, IBM Navigator on Cloud (INoC), a SaaS Offering, IBM PureApplication System (IPAS) Virtual System Patterns development, development of IBM SCORE and prior to that was WebSphere Extended Deployment (WAS XD) development.
Skills : Developer, Programer.
- Responsible for specification and development of the base architecture for engineering software products dedicated to Equipment & Systems 3D Fluidic and 3D Electrical design.
- Produced creative and innovative solutions to increase user productivity.
- Developed application commands to allow the designers to connect and disconnect pipes and piping parts.
- Implemented commands to modify the End Style data of the pipes, create spool, and display the object data for analysis.
- Created a multi-function command to utilize manipulation and modification of piping objects in the model.
- Designed using new Graphical User Interface which displays context sensitive floating menus.
- Interfaced provides the functionality at the time that is needed.
Master Of Science
Assistant Advisory Software Engineer I Resume
Summary : Innovative and solution oriented Software Development Engineer, expert at delivering solutions for distributed systems on various platforms. Key strength in Algorithmic development in multiple industries in various operating systems and programming languages C/C++, Java, perl, TCL, Python. Dedicated and out of box thinker motivated to solve challenging problems.
Skills : Communication skills, Creativity.
- Developed patented algortithms and implemented various algorithmic techniques.
- Improved the Timing closure by 20% for major chip delivery that resulted in major contributions for the department towards company objectives.
- Reached table analysis.
- Completed server methodology flow delivery in perl/tcl script.
- Feature improved the turnaround time by 15% for server methodology and Optimization flow.
- Improved software development process by incorporating Agile development techniques.
- Implemented in C on Aix Platform using socket programming for highly scalable architecture ( thousands of clients and multiple distributed servers ).
BS In Computer Science
Advisory Software Engineer Resume
Objective : 11 years of experience in software industry Proven record of team leadership, system analysis, design and development. Passionate about SCRUM/Agile software development practices and quality improvement through the effective use of knowledge, information, and communication. Specialize in Microsoft tools and technologies such as ASP.NET, C#, MVC, SharePoint, Web Forms and SQL Server. Strong background in designing and deploying solutions with Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com.
Skills : Creativity, Analytical skills, Communication skills.
- Worked as team lead to achieve set project milestones.
- Prepared estimations for the request for proposal.
- Worked on technical architecture and solution based on Microsoft technologies.
- Prepared project Schedule and work break down structure.
- Used Storyboarding method for gathering requirements.
- Worked with Asp.net MVC 4, HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Entity Framework 6.0, Sql Server 2012 Project Name: Project Stanley Management Supplies Analyzed and gathered business requirements using Mockups.
- Prepared estimations.
- Prepared project schedule and work break down structure.
- Lead team of developers/QA to achieve project milestones.