Special Events Assistant Resume
Objective : Accomplished and results driven communications professional with over six years of high level business administration experience, directing projects and managing programs.
Skills : Microsoft, Project Management.
- Responsible for facilitating satisfactory resolution to issues and outcomes with all departments within business operations.
- Ensured projects/ assignments are clearly communicated to staff/departments, regular monitoring/reporting (internal and external), outcomes meet.
- Exceed stakeholder expectations and timely completion of projects/assignments for business operations in all departments.
- Responsible for holding senior staff accountable for outcomes that meet or exceed expectations.
- Worked with the CEO to ensure that initiatives align with the overall agency goals/strategic direction.
- Acted as the point of contact from the executive office for internal or external patrons.
- Resolved customer service issues from patrons and members Worked closely with management.
Special Events Assistant I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated with a good foundation and background in brand development, marketing, social media, and personal networking . Proven expertise in assisting, excellent communication skills.
Skills : Responsible, Organized, People Person.
- Developed and distributed sales kits, press kits, marketing collateral, and press releases.
- Conducted sales & data for retail accounts. Sought and Managed a small team of interns for all fashion show events.
- Reported as a journalist for Nolcha's online magazine, "Metier" - column based on exclusive feedback from fashion show events.
- Personal networking to recruit potential emerging fashion designers for Nolcha's Independent Retail Week Project.
- Assisted in launching the production of Nolcha's Fashion Week Event; a leading award-winning event for independent fashion designers.
- Assisted with any daily activity, Help customers with anything they needed.
- Supervised Graphic Design intern on the promotion of events and additional projects Oversaw creation and editing of campus-wide newsletter.
Special Events Assistant II Resume
Headline : Assist and support organizing and events manager in his day to day tasks. Perform special events duties like checking and establishing set ups, for events.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Sales force.
- Provided critical administrative support to the SE office, including faxing, filing, making copies, mailings, and other general administrative work.
- Received and finalized contracts within the sales system and assist with the collection of event deposits and payments.
- Incoming Guest calls as a backup when the SEM and/or SEC are busy, taking down important information and referring the Guest's needs.
- Assisted in executing local marketing plans, under the direction of the GM, SEM, and SEC.
- Ensured the needs of each Special Events Guest are met, processing paperwork in a timely manner, following up on questions.
- Delivered, set up and took down equipment for special events including concerts, carnivals, and festivals.
- Monitored product inventory and retained proper levels based on customer needs on-site.
Special Events Assistant III Resume
Summary : Part-time position with opportunities to use leadership and customer service skills in providing a great experience for the customer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Assisted with the planning and hosting of eight or more events a year with the purpose of development and donor relations.
- Successfully solicited over auction items leading to an increase in revenue.
- Solicited businesses, gathering donations, creating auction packages, making bid sheets, setting-up the day of the auction, and executing the auction event.
- Experienced working with and communicating with leadership and executive-level professionals.
- Played a large role in the first one-day Giving Tuesday fundraiser for EMU Foundation.
- Initiated conversation with every student in the venue by promoting Giving Tuesday and explaining why they should donate.
- Reviewed administrative procedures and event progress.
Bachelor Of Science
Special Events Assistant/Analyst Resume
Objective : Extensive experience in Nonprofit Management, operational procedures, development. Provide special services to guests from their check-in time to until they check-out.
Skills : Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Fundraising.
- Assisted in sponsorship retention, event logistics and committee meetings for Annual Golf & Wine Event.
- Worked on Annual Golf & Wine Event to reach a goal with the Board of Directors, Executive Director, and Annual Fund Director.
- Contact vendors for discounts at shops for a day of event and created a brochure to hand out to guests.
- Contacted past participants and research new prospects to renew and/or sign up for golf foursomes and event sponsorships.
- Recruited over new vendors to donate items for a live and silent auction. Attend golf committee meetings and give progress reports to all members.
- Created letters and update mailing lists for events, including solicitation letters for items for give-a-ways.
- Updated spreadsheets as donation items, sponsorships, and golfers pledges are sent in.
Jr. Special Events Assistant Resume
Objective : Accomplished and energetic administrative assistant with a solid history of achievement in an office as the doctor's assistant. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Photoshop, Graphic Design.
- Sponsors and organized committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets.
- Negotiated contracts with such service providers and suppliers as hotels, convention centers, and speakers.
- Maintained records of event aspects, including financial details.
- Conducted post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved.
- Developed event topics and choose featured speakers.
- Promoted the conference, convention, and trades show services by performing tasks such as meeting with professional and trade associations.
- Designed and implement efforts to publicize events and promote sponsorships.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. Special Events Assistant Resume
Objective : A decisive leader and effective communicator who brings to the table proven abilities to accomplish goals in a fast paced environment.
Skills : Virtual Reality, 3D Design, Google Sketch Up.
- Assisted the special events department with family entertainment.
- Occasionally dressed as a costumed character to entertain children and engage parents.
- Assisted hotel residents and tourists with directions and information about the hotel, best local restaurants, entertainment package pricing.
- Costumed characters were dressed and onset within the given time.
- Demonstrated Customer service and assistance skills.
- Displayed the ability to retain and recall large amounts of information within shorts time periods.
- Exhibited ability to give an accurate ETA (Estimated time of arrival) in pressured situations.
Associate Special Events Assistant Resume
Headline : Maintain and manage event databases, timelines and files. Interact and coordinate with other events managing staff in conducing special event programs.
Skills : Technical Skills, Hard Working.
- Assisted in the coordination of the NYU International Hospitality Industry Investment Conference.
- Supervised conference headquarters in managing back-end operations and logistics for TC and the hotel.
- Served as TC liaison for conference moderators and speakers, including CEOs and senior-level executives, by maintaining and tracking databases.
- Invoiced patrons and sponsors for sponsorship payments.
- Edited all digital and print communications; including Save the Dates and agendas.
- Managed relationships with vendors for site inspections, F&B, and RFPs.
- Managed and track all events and meetings revenue and expenses for various TC budget accounts.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead Special Events Assistant Resume
Headline : Organized and self-motivated certified government meeting planner with four years' experience planning and executing meetings and events. Skilled in selecting and customizing services.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Coordinated and promoted activities relating to the planning and execution of special events.
- Attended, hosted, and participated in the meetings of the University Life Department.
- Provided on-site support for special events and programs.
- Created event marketing including brochures, flyers, posters, ads for on-campus TV's, and email blasts.
- Provided administrative support including generating reports, filing, answering telephones, and data entry.
- Assisted George Mason students, faculty and staff members on a daily basis and accommodated students with special needs.
- Participated cooperatively with other programs and departments within George Mason University.
Bachelor Of Science
Special Events Assistant Resume
Summary : Possess the ability to respond effectively to a wide range of situations and work well both independently and as part of a team.
Skills : Management, Hard Working.
- Assisted with Special events and detailed planning such as Birthdays, Baby showers and Weddings.
- Answered phone calls and set up appointments Setting up tables, chairs, and decor for specific events.
- Maintained Professionalism and good customer service.
- Impacts would be putting a smile on Customer' faces.
- Everything is perfect and exactly how they imagined the set up to be.
- Organize registration of event participants. As well as satisfying boss and team members.
- Assisted in the decoration and design of special event show areas.
Early Childhood Education