Event Assistant Resume
Summary : Event Assistant position within an organization that can fully utilize my skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Type 60 Wpm.
- Assisted with event coordination for all client events for up to 600 guests.
- Involved with strategy, branding, floral concept decor/design and execution for events including venue selection, detailed event plans, timelines, and recaps.
- Conducted site research and made recommendations on meeting and event locations.
- Worked in collaboration with the Client team to ensure overall planning success.
- Used extensive professional knowledge and skills to negotiate rates and contract terms to ensure cost-effectiveness for clients.
- Reviewed contracts to ensure terms and conditions are acceptable and met client guidelines.
- Prepared and communicated written logistical specifications of event to event venue.
- Managed all logistical aspects of the events and ensured that all contract points were being met during the events.
Event Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : Brightly ambitious and eager to continue career in a thriving and positive work environment. Position within an organization that can fully utilize skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Business Management, Team Building, Budgeting, Time Management, Inventory Management, Marketing, Budget Management, Computer Skills, Advertising, Transportation.
- Worked directly with fans to create fun and exciting environment during all entertainment events.
- Expanded and handled all communication calendars, source and booking club and outside marketing chances resulting in an increase in number of events booked.
- Handle allocation of imaginative elements such as video, photo, text to be allocated through media and partner media sites.
- Sustain productive relations with key employees and managers to facilitate flow of cross sell chances, leads, and relevant market knowledge.
- Keep and sustain recent the information in file and run reports.
- Arrange and allocate information for cross-sell conferences.
- Coordinated among partners offering marketing resources, imagery, approval of security in line with managing ticketing, brand guidelines and gift requirements.
- Classified individual and corporate influencers in markets to make dealings with and extend the communication while ensuring information sessions were facilitated for each individual/group.
Event Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Demonstrated success in building positive business partnerships, increasing company branding and revenue, and implementing procedures to improve business operations and efficiency. Recognized as being the subject matter expert for the planning and execution of corporate events.
Skills : Graphic Design, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Communication Skills, Phone Etiquette.
- Managed a work environment as well as staff, while maintaining a professional experience for both customers and banquet staff.
- Assisted the Event and Wedding Coordinator, performing clerical work (filling, paperwork, billing, etc.) Handled all communication and managed schedule for Banquet Staff Members.
- Provided all group guests with a lasting experience Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Created a healthy and working dynamic with banquet staff Positive written reviews from guests Promotion to higher position in company Skills Used Dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction through positive, professional and friendly etiquette.
- Excellent time-management skills Attention to detail and monitoring Speaking skills to effectively communicate with guests, venue staff and co-workers.
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
Event Assistant III Resume
Headline : Accomplished and energetic Food & Beverage Industry with a solid history of achievement in Catering/Event Planning. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include Planning, Organization and Execution of BOE.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws. satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise.
- Confer with staff at a chosen event site to coordinate details.
- Inspect event facilities to ensure that they conform to customer requirements.
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
- Organize registration of event participants.
- Meet with sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets, or to review administrative procedures and event progress.
- Arrange the availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved.
Associate Of Arts
Event Assistant II Resume
Objective : Administrative support professional offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Fluent In English And Spanish, Fluent in American Sign Language.
- Managed front-desk reception, scheduling of special events, email campaign management, outbound sales and marketing of event packages.
- Communicated effectively with multiple departments to plan events and prepare parties for customers.
- Established strong relationships to gain support and effectively achieve results.
- Helped coordinate dozens of special events (average of 12 large gatherings per week) that contributed to consistently high level of event sales.
- Entrusted to manage front desk in the supervisor's absence.
- Provided timely, courteous and knowledgeable response to information requests; screened and transferred calls; and prepared customer correspondence.
- Excelled in areas including work volume, accuracy and quality; ability to learn and master new concepts; positive work ethic; and commitment to providing unsurpassed service.
Bachelors Of Arts
Event Assistant I Resume
Objective : Motivated, qualified, and business savvy professional with over five years of experience in public relations, fundraising, and customer service. Demonstrated success in building positive business partnerships, increasing company branding and revenue, and implementing procedures to improve business operations and efficiency.
Skills : Social Media Applications-Facebook, Hootsuite, Instagram, Periscope, Twitter, Windows Applications.
- Consult with the CEO and brand manager to coordinate and implement marketing goals and strategies.
- Consistently research and analyze current marketing trends and ensure effective control of marketing results and initiate corrective action to guarantee achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Professionally establish and maintain positive relationships with key strategic partners.
- Design, edit, and distribute marketing materials.
- Independently serve as a Representative of the organization at networking and community events.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities to include social media, print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Actively serve on the events committee to plan, develop, and execute events.
Bachelor Of Arts
Event Assistant/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Event Assistant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Communication: Writes Clearly And Concisely, Speaks.
- Managed timelines and served as a liaison between vendors, TV crews, and event venue.
- Work with event venue and staff in managing details for client events.
- Accountable for all logistical elements of an event, food, beverages, lodging, audio visuals, entertainment, etc.
- Establish and nurture positive relationships with the venue staff and logistics providers.
- Maintain all confidential client information with media and venue.
- Provide professional on-site assistance with registrations, setups and tear down.
- Ensure that all events remained within budget parameters.
- Liaison for all floral, lighting, entertainment, catering, and media vendors before, during, and after the event.
Event Assistant Manager Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Event Assistant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Social Media Management, Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint.
- Provided information and continued support to over 1,500 exhibiting companies regarding show policies and procedures for rental space.
- Booked travel, maintained itineraries, and organized expense reports for department division.
- Sponsorships and Event Marketing: Managed five corporate sponsored competitions through the scheduling of contestants and judges, hiring of photographers, audiovisual, and the structuring of program rules and regulations for entry forms.
- Collaborated with press and media to provide exposure.
- Promoted and generated publicity through the selling of sponsorships for annual events.
- Supervised promotional strategies to increase awareness and overall participation of exhibitions.
Event Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that utilizes and further develops my skills and will allow a position of more responsibility. Opportunity to become a valuable employee with your company.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Responsible for all attendee details, awards, developing presentations, name badges, staffing, registration etc.
- Created PowerPoint presentations for events and produced all creative such as name badges, table cards, tent cards, name cards, centerpiece cards, etc.
- Built and maintained relationships with local venues.
- Attended networking events to discover potential speakers and new attendees.
- Managed communication of all contracted sponsorships.
- Point of contact for pre-event action items and event day expectations.
- Worked with the sales and advertising team to develop new marketing ideas and implement goals.
Event Assistant/Consultant Resume
Summary : To utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity, reputation and Customer Service.
Skills : Social Media Applications-Facebook, Hootsuite, Instagram, Periscope, Twitter, Windows Applications.
- Assist to make sure that all room and events are setup for weddings, parties, bridal showers or other special events.
- Setup tables, chairs, staging as necessary to meet the needs of clients.
- General light cleaning, including but not to: sweeping, vacuuming, and emptying trash and other cleaning duties assigned by supervisor.
- Move boxes, equipment, chairs, and tables into and out of storage.
- Drape tables and chairs with covers to coordinate with the event colors.
- Attend all events to assist with the setup, delivery and breakdown.
- Provides friendly, courteous, polite and helpful customer service.
Event Assistant/Executive Resume
Summary : To obtain employment within a growing organization that utilizes experience in event planning, customer service, marketing, communications, and administrative duties.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows, Linux, OS X, Python, C, LoggerPro, PASCO Capstone, LaTeX, GIMP, MATLAB/Octave, Spanish, Yard work, Gardening.
- Served as a Personal Assistant to both the CEO and Director of Operations.
- Designed templates for presentations, proposals, and capabilities documents.
- Sourced decor, vendors, and potential venues that satisfied the needs of the client.
- Sourced respectable volunteers for various events.
- Assisted in the onsite execution and production of large-scale events.
- Aided in the reconciliation of budgets and payment of all vendors and services.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of CEO's expenses.
- Participated in business development practices.
Master's Of Arts
Event Assistant Resume
Summary : Effective at multi-tasking and maintaining a friendly attitude under pressure. Efficiently builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers while consistently achieving individual sales goals. Determined to exceed company sales goals.
Skills : MS Office, Adobe, Salesforce, Volgistics.
- Negotiated prices, terms of sale and service agreements.
- Trained peers and management team on internal system supports and implementation plans.
- Consulted with clients after sales and contract signings to resolve problems and provide ongoing support.
- Built relationships with customers and the community to establish long-term business growth.
- Promptly resolved all customer requests, questions and complaints.
- Contacted customers by phone and email in response to inquiries.
- Recommended alternative items if product was out of stock.