Office Manager/Warehouse Manager V Resume
Summary : Over 19 years of experience in Warehouse Management, warehouse supervisor, production coordinator, logistics coordinator, materials and inventory management, shipping management, receiving management, 3PL logistics knowledge, stock pull tickets, track part numbers and serial numbers, kitting assemblies and subassemblies, master in Epicor ERP software, knowledge of all power tools, forklift certified, hazmat training within hand safety passport.
Skills : Proficient Excel, Communication, Writing, Reading Engineering, and Blue Print Drawings,MS Word, Epicor ERP Software, AS400, Access, Photoshop CS, Windows XP, Outlook, and Knowledge Of Generating New Bar Codes For Inventory.
- Supervised a team of 10-15 employees and 3 different departments daily, shipping, receiving, inventory.
- Ran reports each morning, to see what was shipped & not shipped the previous day.
- Supervise consistently, mentoring and guide and coach my team, resolved issues, annual reviews.
- Organized and manage all workflow and assign jobs according to urgency and due dates.
- Coordinate the process of all outbound shipping and inbound receivables using Epicor software.
- Verify data accuracy-part numbers, locations, inventory levels, in our ERP system Epicor.
- Implemented a kanban system on high dollar items in inventory to ensure we never run out.
- Follow sop procedures, to ensure safety, have a safety meeting every two weeks.
- Manage our daily workload to ensure everything is getting processed with a 99. 7 % mistakes out the back door in a timely manner to meet our due dates.
Warehouse Manager II Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a Warehouse Manager, having expertise in Logistics, Warehouse Management, Production, Inventory, Purchasing, and Shipping and Receiving.
Skills : Operational Excellence, Knowledge Management, Powerpoint, Word Processing, Excellent Communication, Excel Spreadsheets, Excel and Outlook, Customer Service, Ten Key By Touch, Shipping and Receiving, Logistics, Purchasing, Coordinator, Leadership, Team Management, Stocking, and Inventory Control.
- Reviewing and creating bol's daily for shipment, including truckloads and LTL's picking orders and scheduling pickups for all incoming and outbound shipments.
- Working daily with CSR's and quality assurance manager to inspect all product before shipment.
- Training, managing and providing leadership to sustain a successful team of employees.
- Conducting performance reviews and corrective actions as needed including termination.
- Oversee inventory of incoming and outgoing materials based on a physical count and bar-code system.
- Monitoring transit times, track shipments and exceed at watching freight cost as well as budget expenses for the company.
- Interviewing and hiring new employees, if needed I use temp staff for workers.
- Experience with lean six sigma assists in the day to day operations of plant facility.
- Planning and problem-solving in daily management meetings for production and shipping and receiving department.
- Monitoring the production floor to ensure the product is manufactured to GMP standards.
Warehouse Manager/Production Manager V Resume
Summary : 19 years of experience as a Warehouse Manager. Committed to accurate information processing and excellence performance Over seven years' experience as a strong warehouse distribution team leader, with exceptional knowledge of the manufacturing industry. Knowledgeable of the distribution technique, and standards.
Skills : Computer: Microsoft Office Suite, JD Edwards, Supervision, Purchasing, Receiving, Storage, Inventory Control, Warehousing, and Customer Service.
- Studied shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records to determine shipping priorities.
- Worked assignments, and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules.
- Oversaw incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
- Directed the movement of shipments from shipping and receiving a platform to storage and work areas including managing and directing employees in the loading and unloading trailers of palletized and non-palletized products.
- Maintained the area in accordance with all internal and external regulatory guidelines, i.e., OSHA, FDA, PDA, dot, etc.
- Managed the recording systems for amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Managed and directs staff in cycle count inventory of all merchandise; records count on cycle count sheets and adjusts inventory in the system accordingly.
- Interacted with members of the sales team, warehouse security, logistics, etc.
- Monitored inventory levels by overseeing or performing daily cycle counts.
- Trained, developed and performance monitoring activities for subordinates.
Assistant Warehouse Manager Resume
Summary : 17+ years of experience as a Warehouse Manager with a talent for negotiating and implementing cost-saving measures without compromising quality. Adapts quickly to the changing needs of fast-paced, growing companies.
Skills : Warehouse Operations, and Logistics, Contract Carrier Procurement, Quality Management Systems Knowledge, Deadline-driven, Excellent Time Management, and Natural Mentor.
- Leading warehouse improvement initiatives to advance operational efficiencies.
- Lead role in the new inventory storage system and developed batch pulling system to integrate with racking layout.
- Enforcing the on-time shipment of products to create exceptional customer experiences.
- Negotiating pricing agreements with all major shipping and LTL freight companies to reduce costs while maintaining high demand for best in class shipping services.
- Performing box size analysis to ensure we were using the most cost-effective size box which has offset the recent dim weight increases from ups/fed ex in 2015.
- Reporting carrier-performance metrics and monthly costs report to the executive team.
- Maintaining all shipping workstations ensuring they are all up to date and performing at optimal levels.
- Coordinating with middleware software to develop scripts and other logic to provide the company with cost savings and superior customer satisfaction.
- Cultivating a positive rapport with fellow employees to boost company morale and promote employee retention.
- Recommending investments in technology, capital, equipment systems, and other assets to improve service quality.
Warehouse Manager II Resume
Summary : Over 8 years of results-oriented, proven experience in a customer focused environment as a Warehouse Manager. With extended responsibility for investigations into internal and external customer needs satisfaction.
Skills : Warehouse Management Certified Forklift Operator Certified Propane Handler Organization Customer Service Inventory Regulator Shipping & Receiving Loading & Unloading Trucks.
- Managing resources equipment and personnel for a 250,000 square foot warehouse.
- Responsible for the receiving of incoming products, storing and moving them to production in a timely and accurate way.
- After production, I am responsible for the staging and shipping completed products to our highly demanding customers.
- Managing workforce of 34 people in receiving, stocking, production, and shipping to prioritize responsibilities in all areas over a 24/7 work schedule.
- Directing the workforce to maintain a safe and flexible work environment.
- To move where the work is needed to maintain our fast-paced production schedule while ensuring safety measures are followed.
- Working with customer service to ensure our customer's needs are met to their satisfaction.
- Developing work instruction and safety metrics for all to be trained to and maintained.
- Coordinating the transfer and maintenance of the product to our 90,000 square foot off-site storage warehouse.
- Controlling inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciled with the data storage system.
Warehouse Manager I Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Warehouse Manager, professional warehouse, production, and inventory control experience with a proven track record of contributing as a hardworking, honest team member, and provider of unsurpassed customer service.
Skills : Valid Certifications: Forklift Operator, Propane Handler, and HVAC Certifications, Security, Management, Forklift Operator, Cherry Picker, Pallet Jack, Inventory Management, Shipping, and Receiving.
- Responsibilities beach near grain gave me the opportunity to become a certified forklift operator as well as a certification to handle propane.
- As trucks came in, we had a schedule we all followed and it worked well.
- Certification to operate a forklift certification to handle propane organizational skills able to keep inventory with little to no losses works well with employee's & costumers skills used my organizational skills are extreme and very successful in the progress of my work environment.
- Operate large and small equipment with ease, confidence, and precision.
- Of course rotation of merchandise to maintain the quality of a fresh product and its safety.
- Store clerk running a till checking out customers, cleaning, putting out freight.
- Entered packing slips, invoices, and other material control information into the computer through RFMS.
Assistant Warehouse Manager Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Warehouse Manager. Strong accomplished experience in warehouse/distribution management. Exceptional knowledge of delivery operations, distribution legalities, and employee management. In-depth knowledge of warehousing practices, general accounting practices/payroll and KPI's.
Skills : Data Entry, Some Sales Knowledge, Forklift Knowledge, MS Office, Multiple WMS and MRP Systems, and Inventory Control.
- Managing all daily processes, procedures, and functions within a busy, face paced warehouse.
- Oversee scheduling for the day-to-day activities of 10 warehouse employees.
- Reducing the operating budget by 40% and Mis-ships by 60% by implementing new policies and procedures.
- Managing and monitoring supply chain performance via kpi's oversee payroll, review p&l's and verify that information in the system is up-to-date and accurate.
- Increasing productivity by 50% while simultaneously reducing headcount by 30%.
- Forecasting manpower requirements based on daily workload and company goals.
- OSD: process and manage os&d paperwork on damages, shortages, and overages on inbound merchandise.
- Reporting all receiving discrepancies to our corporate for invoicing, claims and reimbursement purposes.
- QC and sign off on outgoing freight shipments lean sigma 6 training: white and yellow belt.
- Producing regular reports on a daily, weekly and n basis and making sure products are completed and ready for shipping.
Warehouse Manager II Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Warehouse Manager. Operations Professional with comprehensive knowledge of warehousing, distribution, logistics, and inventory management fields. Experience with common warehouse equipment and the ability to adapt to new technologies as needed. An effective hands-on team-oriented leader with exceptional work ethics, that leads by example. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Skills : Problem-Solving, Excellent Communication Skills, Stand up and sit down forklift, Walkie Ryder, Scissors Lift and Hydra Handler/ Operator, Transportation Management Software, Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and SAP.
- Managing the daily warehouse operations and supervision of warehouse staff.
- Oversee inventory control, processing of daily orders and shipping/receiving activities.
- Customer liaison for Abbott animal health division in reference to customer inquiries, transportation, and import/export support.
- Managing warehouse equipment and ensure safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Assisting with the hiring, employee performance evaluations as well as training.
- Developing and implementing internal distribution center, within Qualanex, for Abbott animal health division.
- Implementation of this start-up operation included developing a tracking system framework and inventory controls for management of this account for over 190 products.
- An integral part of creating a customized solution for Abbott's trade return program, which included identifying all the details related to the issuance of return authorization, receipt, processing, data capture, valuation, online reporting, audit verification, sortation, and disposition.
- Monitoring set productivity targets and ensure key goals are met on a daily and monthly basis.
- Resolving manufacturing issues and recommended product and process improvement solutions.
Warehouse Manager II Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience as a Warehouse Manager. Seeking to obtain a position with this company where my experience and skills will excel and be put to better use.
Skills : Heavy Machine Operator, Forklift Operator, Machine Operator, Customer Service, Data Entry, Filing, Fax, Inventory Management, Logistics, and Management.
- Planned and managed the day-to-day functions of the warehouse.
- Coordinated domestic and export shipping and receiving processes to facilitate efficient distribution of products to customers.
- Analyzed production orders and schedules to ensure availability of raw materials.
- Oversaw daily inventory management and control of products, detailing logistics of all finished goods for ATF and bank reports.
- Served as safety manager conducting classes and training personnel on OSHA regulations and other safety policies and procedures.
- Improved level of performance from warehouse personnel through expert training and coaching.
- Achieved the best pricing on all raw materials by establishing solid relationships with vendors.
- Verified production materials and tools and informed supervisor of variances, if any.
- Operated and maintained plant equipment, including scales, mixers and pumps.
- Measured and blended raw materials to produce batches as per specification sheets.
Office Manager/Warehouse Manager Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as a Warehouse Manager. Highly motivated with a solid work ethic. Maintains excellent time management and a great multitasker. Quick learner, organized, and professional. Dedicated to growing with a company. Mechanically inclined Quick learner Logical Thinker Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Filing, Fax, Inventory Management, Logistics, Management, Operations Management, Photoshop, Quality Control, Sales, Training, Team Building, Word, Mechanic, Hand Tools, Troubleshooting, Supervisor, Answering Phones, Problem Resolution, and Safety.
- Managing warehouse personnel, including involvement in recruitment, supervision, scheduling work, development, training and coaching, and performance evaluation.
- Ensuring that all warehouse personnel adheres to safety, hazmat, dot, and all other company procedures, programs, policies, applicable law, and employees are properly trained to safely utilize equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring that all warehouse equipment and machinery is maintained in a safe and working condition.
- Responsible for warehouse inventory control while working with operation's manager to provide necessary assistance and stay ahead of field operation activities impacting the warehouse.
- Determining appropriate work procedures prepares work schedules, and expedite workflow.
- Responsible for an accurate account of inventory, correct calculation of storage containers and inventory reports.
- Remain in constant contact with appropriate management concerning any product questions, issues, or concerns.
- Qualified and dot certified driver, forklift certified handle special projects and perform all other duties as assigned by the general manager.
- Directing distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Negotiating with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.