Inventory Associate I Resume
Summary : Bilingual Inventory Associate I with extensive experience of 12 years in multi-tasking in fast-paced environments. Customer oriented team player is known for exceptional problem-solving skills and organizational abilities. To acquire and maintain employment within a promising yet stable career field which offers unlimited opportunities for knowledge and career growth.
Skills : Word Processing, MS Word, Windows XP, Power-Point, Microsoft Email, Internet Explorer, Yellow Dog Inventory System, Lawson Type 65+ Wpm, Bilingual
- Analyzing all merchandise information while creating and maintaining accurate records in the inventory and financial requisition system.
- Working independently to ensure that all merchandise information is accurate and updated promptly in all pertinent systems.
- Labeling and processing all returns on damaged, non-PO, and/or non-ordered merchandise (i. e. ensuring vendor authorization is secured for returns) in a timely manner in conjunction with the supervisor of operations.
- Working closely with merchandise distribution tech and within vendor timelines in order for credits or returns to be efficiently expedited.
- Prioritizing and coordinating all orders are properly allocated in the inventory system, dated and updated promptly in all pertinent systems.
- Independently follow-up with purchasing and/or vendors to ensure proper placement and assignment of PO number.
- Developing and maintaining a positive relationship with buyer, vendors and internal departments.
- Planning and ensuring all merchandise is scanned in the micros/inventory system upon arrival in the gift shop.
B.A. in English
Inventory Associate/Data Entry Clerk Resume
Summary : Experienced Inventory Associate with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Responsible for providing an efficient and professional administrative and clerical service to colleagues, manager, and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the office. To obtain a valuable position in a challenging environment that will utilize my skills and promote innovative thinking.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suites, Outlook, Computer Hardware, 50 WPM Typing, Procurement
- Compared the merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Took inventory or examined merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Stocked shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Stamped, attached, or changed the price tags on merchandise, referring to price list.
- Responsible for the requisition merchandise from supplier based on available space, merchandise on hand, customer demand, or advertised specials.
- Posted totals to inventory records and computed figures against purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
- Compiled and maintained records for quantity, type, and value of the material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
- Received in merchandise sent from different store locations worth a minimum of $60,000 each day.
- Performed routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones and assisting customers.
Diploma in General Studies
Retail Sales Associate Resume
Summary : Inventory Associate with excellent leadership skills combined with an ability to motivate others while delivering the project on time. Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personalities both internal and external. Quick and eager learner. Proven ability to adapt quickly to a challenge. To obtain long-term employment with growth potential with a company where I can contribute my hardworking ability and my positive attitude.
Skills : Communication, Customer Service, Data Entry, Packaging, Mathematics, Construction, Inventory, Mechanical
- Transferred/shipped out 75 merchandise pieces minimum to different store locations.
- Processed and documented returns as required following established procedures.
- Received, unpacked, and delivered goods, re-stocked items as necessary, labeled shelves.
- Recorded purchases, maintained the database, performed the physical count of inventory, and reconciled actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Monitored and maintained the current inventory levels, processed purchasing orders as required tracked orders and investigated problems.
- Worked closely with purchasing rep to ensure the accuracy of incoming inventory.
- Created daily reports for records, closed terminated records and completed chart audits.
- Retrieved correct materials from product inventory to perform various fabrication duties.
Inventory Associate Resume
Summary : An Inventory Associate excels in all aspects of inventory operations, with excellent communication skills and dedication to duty. Serviced-a natural leader who knows how to follow job duties and when and how to be a leader when needed, coupled with a demeanor and nature that is resilient and flexible and conscientious at all times to customers, colleagues and employers, any organization will strive towards achieving its objectives and goals successfully.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suites, Bilingual English/ Spanish, Team Player, Detail- Oriented, Excellent Written And Verbal Communications, Computer Literate.
- Examined and inspected stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provided assistance or direction to another stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- Cleaned and maintained supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Marked stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Verified inventory by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigated the discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Packed and unpacked items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Received and counted stock items, and recorded data manually or using the computer.
- Supported other departments with inventory research and information, via email, written, or verbal.
- Researched inventory variances for cause and provide feedback to the team.
BA in English
Inventory Associate / Order Fulfillment Resume
Summary : Inventory Associate / Order Fulfillment with the main goal is to seek the position of an Inventory Manager in a reputed organization to improve in various aspects and benefit the company in turn. The transferable and interpersonal skills earned from my previous work experiences can benefit me in my perspective work. Seeking a challenging and rewarding career where I can contribute to the success of a company.
Skills : Inventory Management, Proficient With Computers, Editing And Proofreading, Customer Service, Inventory, Warehouse, Apple And Windows Operating Systems
- Meeting or exceeding the standard productivity goals as established for each inventory performed by counting merchandise in an accurate and timely manner.
- Calculating figures, such as required amounts of labor or materials, manufacturing costs, or wages, using pricing schedules, adding machines, calculators, or computers.
- Recording the production data, including volume, produced, consumption of raw materials, or quality control measures.
- Examining documents, materials, or products and monitoring work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Conferring with establishment personnel, vendors, or customers to coordinate production or shipping activities and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
- Conferring with department supervisors or other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
- Auditing inventory with a handheld scanning computer with a ten-key pad to calculate inventory.
- Pulled general store items and entered transactions into the database for inventory purposes.
Diploma in Business
Inventory Associate Resume
Objective : Inventory Associate with 4 years of experience seeking meaningful employment opportunities to gain experience and build expertise. Works well independently or with others. Takes pride in the ability to provide exceptional customer service.
Skills : Typing 50 Wpm, Electronic Calculators And Adding Machines, Computers, Data Entry, Word Processors, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Databases, E-mail
- Performing daily cycle counts at multiple locations throughout the company warehouses.
- Monitoring the usage of the stock, creating reports related to utilization, and coordinating with the other departments and recommending changes in inventory.
- Comparing the merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Computing, recording, and proofreading data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Maintaining excellent rapport with our distribution vendors and received in inventory.
- Ensuring quick and accurate physical, count of merchandise through manual entry of data via hand.
- Displaying inventory skills using a handheld data collector called a wizard.
- Creating and completing the cycle counts to maintain 98% or better product accuracy.
- Counting and paying close attention to detail without mistakes using a handheld scanner.
Bachelor Of Science in Business Administration
Stock/Inventory Associate Resume
Headline : A responsible Stock/Inventory Associate looking to increase professional knowledge and be able to share the same. Seeking a driving position where I can further develop my skills while giving my best to an employer. Ability to follow oral and written instructions, short letters and memos. Profound ability to communicate in personal and small group situations to customers and employees of the organization. Fast learner over 6 years of practical experience as a laborer. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Flexible, adaptable and teamwork oriented.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Inventory, Organizational, Creative Writing, Cash Register
- Performed pre-operation inspections of equipment, identifying equipment problems and reporting problems to equipment management for repairs.
- Ensured compliance with company policies, safety, and maintenance procedures.
- Operated heavy landfill equipment such as scrapers, wheel type or crawler tractors with a dozer blade, landfill blade or bucket attachment, compactors, roll-off refuse trucks, loaders, motor graders and pneumatic tire scrapers.
- Compiled daily equipment reports consisting of logging the number of loads excavated and the number of hours spent operating equipment.
- Controlled landfill fires by smothering them with landfill dirt, isolating them and/or wetting them down with water.
- Communicated with dispatchers concerning delays, unsafe routes, accidents, equipment breakdowns.
- Demonstrated continuous effort to improve operation, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Worked closely with traffic control spotters to identify fill areas to be used for dumping solid waste.
GED in General Studies
Merchandising & Inventory Associate Resume
Objective : Hardworking Merchandising & Inventory Associate with 4 years of experience in a warehouse pick/pack fulfillment and distribution environment. Seeking a position which offers a high level of challenge and opportunity for career growth. Excel in changing and adaptive environments; able to multi-task efficiently, have a track record that demonstrates self-motivation creativity and initiative to achieve both personal and corporate goals. Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels.
Skills : MS Office, Payroll, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, General Office, Forklift
- Responsible for accurately picking necessary parts for production orders.
- Assembled checked and packed sub-components and finished products according to instruction, production order, work, and inspection instructions as well as drawings in quality and schedule-minded fashion.
- Mounted items that are necessary for fulfilling the assembly orders of sub-components and finished products.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving of customer inventory.
- Constantly checked boxes to make sure the correct product that is being produced matches the product printed on the box.
- Adhered to all company GMP (good manufacturing practices) and safety standards at all times.
- Refilled and rotated items on shelves to maintain well-stocked inventory.
- Ran markdown reports, managed store replenishment and analyzed buying reports.
Bachelor Of Arts
Stock And Inventory Associate Resume
Headline : Stock And Inventory Associate with 5 years of experience, committed to acting as a professional and competent first point of contact to clients while completing tasks in a timely manner who thrives under pressure and successfully works with diverse teams. Familiar with inventory procedures. Seeking a secure position that will enable me to utilize my strong organizational and communication skills, customer service background, strong work ethic, determination and my ability to work well with others.
Skills : Customer Service, Time Management, Flexibility, Critical Thinking, Coordination, Organization, Interpersonal, Written And Verbal Communication, Service Orientation,
- Responsibilities include shipping, receiving and inventory of oil field equipment.
- Responsible for the verification of all equipment that arrives and scheduled to be delivered by assuring all serials are correct per-piece of equipment per shipper created.
- Kept a track of all inventories, ordering and receiving supplies from the 3rd party.
- Confirmed the accuracy by physically re-counting the scanned pieces of an area.
- Performed daily cycle counts at multiple locations throughout the company.
- Prepared list of depleted items and recommended survey of defective or unusable items.
- Gathered information on receipt or disbursement of material or merchandise and computed inventory balance, price and cost.
- Verified clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusted errors in computation or counts.
B.A. in Political Science
Sales Associate / Inventory Associate Resume
Headline : Expert Sales Associate / Inventory Associate offering five years of experience in retail customer service and retail management. Focused on exceeding sales and inventory goals. Efficient transportation logistics professional well-versed in materials management and inventory reconciliation. Highly organized and detail-oriented with a talent for accurate shipment tracking and problem resolution. Focused on creating value for customers and product longevity for retail manufacturers. Reinforces client brands through effective advertising while staying aware of potential growth opportunities.
Skills : Materials Accountability, Small Parts Assembly, Warehouse And Manufacturing Operations, Inventory Management, Payment Processing
- Receiving incoming material, resolving discrepancies, vendor contact, and counter sales.
- Unloading trucks and staging the product for further processing or direct shipping to retailers.
- Performing daily cycle counts at multiple locations throughout the company and warehouses.
- Recording the inventory count on provided section tag by reviewing information collected in the data terminal.
- Meeting or exceeding all established standards of performance, conduct, and safety by following specific customer account instructions, and all policies and procedures.
- Assuring merchandise is quickly and accurately counted by correctly entering the count and/or merchandise data into the data terminal through keying or scanning.
- Managing all shipments and monitor all damage products and complete all paperwork and evaluate all part orders.
- Maintaining housekeeping for all inventories and manage production lines for all packing procedures.
BA in English