Inventory Analyst Resume
Objective : A highly motivated and results driven professional with proven track record of effectively adapting and excelling in fast paced business environments and proactively finding solutions to business challenges. Consistently noted to possess outstanding skills in interpersonal communications, for effectively managing multiple tasks and deliverables, for demonstrating strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and for quickly learning new responsibilities and concepts.
Skills : Management, Logistics, Analytics, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Technical, Microsoft Office, Advanced Microsoft Excel, Relational Database Design And Administration, Interpersonal, Organization.
- Serve as a key contributor on projects to investigate and resolve inventory related issues such as reduction of excess and obsolete inventory.
- Work independently to drive key performance indicators including inventory accuracy and adherence to process.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from Planning, Sales, and Finance to resolve any operational concerns or gaps in process related to inventory.
- Analyze material transactions, historical data, and reports to inform and advise management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and improve inventory accuracy.
- Formulate, document, and implement inventory analysis standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute technical and statistical reports, inventory status updates, and monthly metrics to shops and management.
- Perform thorough research and documentation of inventory discrepancies in order to identify root causes and provide solutions.
- Utilize data from the MPS schedule to promptly and at minimum cost, acquire and maintain accurate inventory levels as needed by the production process.
Bachelor Of Science In Psychology
Accounts Payable Inventory Analyst Resume
Headline : To provide an excellent service as a Certified Home Health Aide with respect, compassion, and love to patients with disabilities, illnesses or other challenges.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Data key entry of purchase order inventory.
- Updated internal requisitions of delivered supplies in the system.
- Performed the year-end general warehouse physical inventory.
- Received and/or dispatched merchandise when necessary.
- Processed the return of merchandise and destruction of all expired or recalled products.
- Performed the monthly closing of the general warehouse.
- Effectively used the system reports to maintain an accurate inventory.
- Periodically revised the inventory levels and made adjustments when necessary.
Certificate In True Help Services
Warehouse Operator/Inventory Analyst Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging position that will enhance my skill, experience, ability and education those of which would be of great values to company. Ability to speak Chinese(Cantonese, Mandarin), Vietnamese, Cambodian and English.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, SAP, Inventory Management, Inventory Control, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Generate, audit, and post cycle counts of Rolligon inventory into Syteline ERP.
- Research cycle count variances and identify problem areas and items.
- Maintain an accurate record of all non-ERP tracked inventory and identify opportunities to use non-tracked inventory on future projects.
- Continually search for new ways to use surplus inventory and work with engineering to implement them into new projects.
- Analyze surplus inventory and work with engineering to ensure that all items are identified and cross referenced correctly.
- Work with part sales and purchasing to present surplus inventory for sale to customers.
- Identify items leftover from finished projects and work with engineering to remove them from the bill of materials.
B.A. In Political Science
Purchasing and Inventory Analyst Resume
Objective : Inventory Analyst expert with over 15 years of demonstrated experience coordinating with Operations, Warehouse, Logistics, Finance and Purchasing divisions to manage all aspects of internal and external inventory control. Proven leadership skills in leading teams of between 20 - 75 staff in all manufacturing processes for Advanced Technology, Commercial, Industrial and Defense products and services.
Skills : Inventory Control.
- Works with purchasing department to identify potential stock/product shortage situations.
- Participates in activities in regards to disposition of recalls, over-shipments, formulary changes, and new product availability.
- Advises on shipment errors for product to be pulled from available inventory and returned.
- Supports pharmacy efficiency through appropriate assignment of stock locators for new products and works in conjunction with the department manager to reassign stock locators as necessary to improve pharmacy flow.
- Manages the work flow to ensure purchase orders and other inventory control records are properly processed and maintained in accordance with established standard operating procedures.
- Reconciles manufacturer and wholesaler discrepancies to include damaged goods, over-shipments, short-dated merchandise, and merchandise billed but not received to ensure product is returned or equitable credit is issued.
- Receives, validates and stores incoming medications and supplies as per manufacturer recommendations and corporate policies and procedures.
Mis. Or. Mindanao
Sr. Inventory Analyst Resume
Objective : Energetic, personable and motivated leader with proven ability to effectively lead personnel and manage multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines. Self-starter and strong team member, highly adaptable to ever changing circumstances and business demands. Key member in any team, able to work in highly competitive and fast paced environments. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels.
Skills : Inventory Management, Customer Service, Light Cleaning, Basic Computer Skills, Data Entry, 10 Key.
- Inventory Control and management of hospital merchandise.
- Perfome cycle counts utilizing reports and accrued data.
- Manage facility and vendor returns/credits.
- Responsible for the implementation of new and merged items to the warehouse.
- Analysis of merchandise to consolidate and maximize cost savings.
- Manage picking and stocking errors to increase inventory accuracy.
- Coaching and development of warehouse material handlers and receiving associates.
Procurement/Inventory Analyst Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging position to expand my work experience by utilizing my extensive skills, abilities and training System Proficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Windows, Desktop Support, Data Entry, Receptionist, Marketing Research, Data Analysis, Reporting, Program Management, SQL, Exterior House Painting.
- Analyze merchandise needs and purchase product for east coast and west coast distribution centers.
- Proficient in the use of analytical software to include; Oracle, JDA, and Cognos.
- Manage total inventory in assigned categories to maximize turns with a zero outs target.
- Provide detailed forecast analysis to Vendor and Category Buyer to improve sell through efficiency.
- Staff Auditor/Loss Prevention Associate Travel nationally to conduct operational business audits of all Camping World locations to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and local laws and government regulations.
- Audit functional areas consist of: Accounting practices.
- Overall safety of business location, including RV maintenance and installation bays.
- Assessment of existing procedures to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
Inventory Analyst II Resume
Summary : Committed to provide excellent care, while being a very dedicated, versatile, and detail oriented professional. I have high values in my work ethics, and seen as both a leader and team member among peers in the U.S Army Medical Command. With an outgoing and friendly demeanor, I am seeking a position where I can use my skills, and have a lasting career with a respected organization.
Skills : Data Entry, Research, Organizational Skills, Excel, Word, Typing, 10-Key.
- Resolved inventory inaccuracies by closely monitoring the database.
- Created weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly inventory schedules for review.
- Partnered daily with warehouse Managers and Inventory Manager to ensure accurate inventories.
- Updated information in systems and managed records to reflect warehouse transfers, discrepancies, and damages to retain accuracy of warehouse inventories.
- Created new inventory schedules to address individual warehouse issues.
- Expanded job functions by learning and responding to requests.
- Collaborated within and outside, of department to ensure final inventories for closing organization.
Supply & Inventory Analyst Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in a manufacturing company Supply Chain Operations (Purchasing / Material Planning / Warehousing) Sales (Inside or Direct).
Skills : Strong analytical, Time management, and Problem-solving skills.
- Checked bills of material for accuracy in regards to parts stock status and product structure integrity.
- Determined order lead times and quantities based on analyzing past part or assembly usage as well as shop workload.
- Directed warehouse attendants / material handlers in regards to timely material receipts and the movement of parts into perspective shop areas.
- Supervised shop personnel during annual physical inventory audit.
- Worked with outside auditors and accounting department to insure accuracy associated with the audits.
- Analyzed computer generated inventory reports to establish reorder points and quantities for stock parts.
- Set cycle count priorities based upon dollar and usage numbers associated with inventory reports.
High School Diploma
Cost & Inventory Analyst Resume
Summary : Experienced with warehouse and logistics management, cost control, all aspects of logistics, improved productivity, P&L management, new inventories, recruiting top performers, building loyal teams, management change, establishing new standards, and revamping operations. Recognized as an efficient manager and team player who generates significant growth in warehouse revenue and effectively motivates personnel to provide superior service.
Skills : MS Outlook, Windows 10, Office 2016.
- Responsible for managing and analyzing inventory including developing and implementing process improvements to maintain inventory integrity and achieve company inventory goals.
- Accomplishments: Maintains inventory cycle count accuracy of 99.4%, surpassing company goal of 98.5%.
- Created and maintains an inventory location system consisting of over 5,500 locaters.
- Proactively implemented procedure to locate lost inventory resulting in increased accuracy and recovering lost dollars.
- Identified issues with slow-moving/obsolete inventory which resulted in inventory correction of 475K and reduction of 569 SKU's.
- Investigates and resolves inventory discrepancies and customer shipping issues.
- Optimized racking to increase access and eliminate bottlenecks.
- Gathers data and prepares inventory accuracy and adjustment reports on a weekly basis with root cause analysis.
Accounts Payable/Inventory Analyst Resume
Summary : Seeking a new opportunity in security management, recruiting, administrative support, and procurement as a contractor or within a government agency that will maximize use of my skills, education and experience. I have over 14 years knowledge and experience in multiple areas. Please let me know if you are interested in any of my skill sets.
Skills : Skills and Training: DSS Security Trained and Certified; JPAS, e-QIP, ACAVs, EPSQ, e-FCL, Excel, SIMS, CVS, PIPS, Scattered Castles, MS Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint.
- Maintained system and floor inventory accuracy.
- Resolved problems related to inventory discrepancies, work-in-process, and labor reporting.
- Provided input and assisted in implementation of procedural and system enhancements.
- Supervised performance of monthly physical inventory audits.
- Assisted in the preparation of weekly production schedules.
- Coordinated and completed obsolete inventory audits/rework.
- Customer Service Account Representative, (Corporate, North America) Was a proactive liaison in the company's daily dealings with major automotive customers.
Parts Inventory Analyst Resume
Objective : To obtain a career challenging Production Planning / Inventory Analyst position in Manufacturing organization where my experience and knowledge can be utilized with growth company.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, Outlook, power point.
- Responsible for Production Planning and ensuring system builds Work Orders are released and assigned accurately and accordingly in the timely manner.
- Provided visibility WIP shortages and ensure inventory supplies are fulfilled for production floor.
- Assisted and maintained the NPI forecasts with Program Manager and Planning Manager to ensure the integrity of the demands are in- line with engineering build / prototype, through pilot, pre-production ramp and production readiness.
- Interfaced with engineering team to ensure BOM are released in a timely and controlled manner.
- Maintained the integrity of the BOM in conjunction with Product Engineering, ensuring that all required components of the BOM are in place and properly structured prior to production release.
- Evaluated and identifies "Risk Buy" parts for management's approval procurement.
- Performed BOM health scrubs on PCBAs, Box Level Mechanicals highlighting and escalating shortages, component obsolescence issues and ROHS compliance.
- Generated preliminary costed BOMs and communicate projections across the Business / Eng.
B.A. In Business Management
Inventory Analyst Resume
Objective : Extremely personable, hardworking, a fast learner and a self-starter. Experienced in balancing priorities for short term and long term goals. Ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environments. Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to make well thought out decisions. Excellent written and verbal communication; in addition highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, WMS, Billing, Customer Service, Data Analysis.
- Lead role with inventory storage facilities.
- Proactively identified storage facilities based on the division's business strategy.
- Also managed the contractual relationship with storage facilities.
- Planed and lead physical inventory counts at storage facilities to meet the division's objectives and external audit objectives.
- Evaluated book confirmations monthly for 100% coverage.
- Reconciled and recorded changes in the general ledger in a timely manner and/or within the same reporting period.
- Monitored and managed all physical inventory adjustments made by the traders and buyers for -write-off items; adjustments and transfers.
Bachelor Of Science