Financial Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a full time position with a growing organization, where my enhanced skills and 8 years of Administrative/Accounting/Customer Relations experience can be well utilized and advance my skills and knowledge. I would like to exploit my potential and sense of obligation for fulfilling the goals of the organization.
Skills : SAP, Unix, JD Edwards, Powerpoint, Accounting Trial Balance, Quickbooks, Internet.
- Entered and maintained homeowners, vendors, and account receivables/payables using TOPS Management software.
- Received and processed homeowner, developer and other miscellaneous payments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Preformed the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Maintained day-to-day financial control of the multiple associations and ensure that they are within budget.
- Generated and maintained various spreadsheets.
- Coordinated preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Directed internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
Financial Manager Resume
Objective : Financial Manager is responsible for managing the finances of a company. This includes overseeing budgets, financial planning, and cost optimization. It also includes maintaining relationships with the bank and other financial institutions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Java, Matlab, Photoshop, Indesign.
- Managed the day-to-day tactical and long-term strategic activities within the business.
- Created annual goals, objectives, and budget and made recommendations to reduce costs.
- Expertly planned, coordinated, organized, and directed all operations of the practice.
- Thoroughly investigated past due invoices and minimized the number of unpaid accounts.
- Carefully reviewed medical records for accuracy and completion as required by insurance companies.
- Assigned additional diagnosis codes based on specific clinical findings (laboratory, radiology and, pathology reports as well as clinical studies) in support of existing diagnoses.
- Examined diagnosis codes for accuracy, completeness, specificity, and appropriateness according to services rendered.
District Financial Manager Resume
Summary : To leverage over seven years of Leadership, Finance Management, Project Management, Sales, and Customer Service experience to quickly learn and grow in a new career in the Finance Industry. Strong communication skills combined with the proven ability to build robust relationships and effectively manage competing demands resulting in the achievement of challenging goals and increased profits. A highly motivated self-starter who is goal-oriented and fully committed to proving himself in a new career by obtaining an entry-level role.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Sage.
- Diagnosed and determined financial procedures to assist clients.
- Built rapport and partnership with financial advisors.
- Addressed client needs regarding probate/bankruptcy/general finance matters.
- Created seminars for office topic qualifications through training 20-30 new employees in locating customers, securing payment of charged-off accounts and qualifying acts for legal.
- Conducted seminars to the community to financially educate them.
- Received award for hiring/ retaining employees.
- Received award for compliance handling/ training issues.
Financial Manager Resume
Objective : Financial Manager with over ten years of experience in all aspects of accounting for diverse industries including healthcare, retail, government and manufacturing. Expertise in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, financial analysis, negotiating contracts and sale tax filings. Experienced in SAP, AP, Payroll, FI and purchasing modules. MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Quickbooks, Macola, Mas-90, Medic Computer Systems, Pace Financial, Quicken, Quickbooks, ACCPAC, HearForm, Paychex Payroll Processing, ADP Payroll Processing, and Great Palins.
Skills : Excel, Mas-90, QuickBooks, Macola And Great Plains.
- Responsible for accounts payable, insurance payment breakdown, patient payment entry, account reconciliation, administration of Section 125 plan, and cash management.
- Created a centralized and highly effective purchasing system.
- Corresponded with all vendors regarding new procedures.
- Established paper flow that prevented any purchase not personally approved.
- Slashed unnecessary purchases and produced significant cost savings.
- Reduced the number of vendors and gained bargaining power.
- Negotiated, developed and implemented new lease terms from a rental agreement to future ownership.
Certificate In Accounting
Financial Manager Resume
Objective : Several years of Financial Manager experience; competently maintains accurate record keeping and manages financial-related databases; received awards and other forms of recognition for exceptional customer service; effectively works with internal and external customers; excellent communication skills.
Skills : Teaching, Accounting, Management, Enterprenuership, and Author.
- Prepared the daily volume report and monthly financial reporting package.
- Actively participated in the monthly close process for assigned cost centers ensuring all entries were properly posted.
- Investigated and resolved significant variances prior to final close.
- Responsible for consolidation, transfers and reconciliation of business unit budgets and forecasts.
- Prepared annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for assigned cost centers.
- Eliminated the need for a dedicated resource through automation and elimination of redundancies.
- Exercised complete confidentiality with highly sensitive budget information.
B.S. In Accounting
Business And Financial Manager Resume
Objective : Responsible for conducting onsite training of agency policy, grant procedures, and requirements to current grantees, and also Accurately entering procedure codes, diagnosis codes and patient information into billing software.
Skills : Planning Skills, Coding Skills, Multitasking.
- Responsible for receiving and reviewing Financial Statement Reports from grantees for reimbursement, monitoring grant fiscal status, and reviewing the eligibility of expenses.
- Reviewed proposed grant budgets for new grantees during the contract negotiation period ensuring costs are reasonable end allowable based on RFA, policies and procedures, state laws, and agency administrative rules.
- Reviewed and verified grant recipient support documentation to include general ledger transaction details and 3rd party documentation to include invoices, receipts, and payroll reports.
- Ensured expenses listed on documentation are allowable expenses as per state and agency policies.
- Examined accounting records for reliability, adequacy, accuracy, efficiency, and compliance with state and federal regulations and OMB circulars.
- Provided technical assistance and consultative services to grant recipients and agency staff communicating effectively, clearly, and concisely in writing as well as orally.
- Provided 100-page fiscal policy manual to be included in agency policy and procedural manual.
Assistant Financial Manager Resume
Headline : A highly motivated individual is willing to put in great effort along with a good work ethic to get the task completed on time. Great communication skills along with being fluent in three other languages other than English including Urdu, Punjabi, and Hindi. Overall a very well gladsome person and leave no room for disappointment.
Skills : Microsoft, Windows Programs, Mac OS X, Communications, Business Management, Financial Management, Consulting.
- Provided advice and support to clients and colleagues to enable them to make sound business decisions.
- Productively analyzed competitors along with market trends to ensure business growth.
- Acted as a liaison with auditors, while ensuring annual monitoring, produced accurate financial reports specific to deadlines.
- Maintained company budget while formulating strategic and long-term business growth.
- Developed financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk to the business while conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Responsible for contacting overdue accounts by phone, or email to collect previous outstanding balances.
- Emphasized acknowledgment of protecting accounts receivables, running portfolios of accounts to maximize gainful sales and reduce bad debt losses.
- Efficiently and effectively train and delegate various responsibilities to subordinates in proper work procedures.
Financial Manager/Specialist Resume
Summary : An extremely talented, dynamic, and results-oriented leader, with a strong track record of performance in international profit and non-profit organizations. Utilizes keen analysis and insights and team approach to drive organizational improvements and implementation of best practices. Superior interpersonal skills, capable of resolving multiple and complex (human resources, sales, legal, financial, operational) issues and motivating staff to peak performance.
Skills : Project Management And Proposal Writing, Financial Management, Procurement, And Logistics Management, HR Management, Strategic Planning, Financial Analysis, Research, Budgeting And Donor Reporting, Negotiation, And Presentation.
- Assigned to analyze complex financial data and extract and define relevant information; interpret data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and to project a financial probability.
- Oversaw the development of unrestricted funds budgets, various donor grants, and contracts.
- Analyzed budget patterns and projects expenditures.
- Oversaw the preparation of working papers and approved budgets; ensure that expenditures for budgets, grants, and contracts are monitored and that reports are prepared to maintain balanced accounts.
- Developed management, narrative, and statistical reports for international and partner donors.
- Served as the contact person for all partner relations to maintain and enhance the organization's image.
- Developed and oversaw the maintenance of budget monitoring systems.
- Developed complex financial reports for forecasting, trending, and results in analysis.
Business Financial Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced accountant with a wide variety of computer skills seeking a position that will lead to a career in a challenging environment. Moving to Bristol, TN in the last week and would like to start working for a great company sometime.
Skills : Analytical thinking, Planning Self-sufficient and proactive.
- Maintained all accounting records for two wholly-owned corporations with 300 employees and revenues approaching $15 million dollars per year including multiple account reconciliation, accounts payable-receivable, general ledger, inventory adjustments, depreciation, amortization, end of year accruals, and payroll records in QuickBooks.
- Submitted completed financial documentation to and coordinated with CPA for small business tax returns form 1020 and C-Corp and S-Corp.
- Prepared and submitted business license applications, personal property tax returns.
- Provided tax advice to corporations/owners.
- Generated bi-weekly payroll and other checks for corporate signatures.
- Created and submitted monthly, quarterly, and annual P&L reports, Balance Sheets, and operating reports to the corporations.
- Acted as central corporate contact for all outside vendors including reconciling accounts.
Financial Manager Resume
Summary : Successful Finance Manager with responsibilities for Financial Operations Streamlining Budget Management and Forecasting Strategic Business Partner Relationships Financial Modeling and Solution Vetting Finance Information Flow Optimization Contract Analysis and ad hoc Finance Projects Project Costing and Revenue Driver Analysis Financial Controls, Procedures, and Policies Rewarded for successful results with needs assessment, financial analysis, financial policy, and procedure rationalization, financial modeling, solution vetting, and solution implementation.
Skills : ERP, Microsoft Office, Auditing, Financial Analysis, Accounting.
- Designed and implemented company-wide Budgeting, Forecasting, and Variance: processes, procedures, policies, and reports.
- Contributed to monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes.
- Created Dashboards to provide data granularity on KPI metrics to keep top management abreast of trends with key business drivers: conversion rates, website visitor metrics, sales by product type, and currency.
- Modeled complex business processes and relationships to analyze: expense and revenue drivers, new marketing initiatives, and outsourcing proposals.
- Set up Incorporation in Europe to add country-specific debit/credit cards to the website's payment options.
- Created standardized multicurrency reports for international sales by country and currency.
- Directed Domestic and International Credit Card Processing and Reporting for 10 Merchant Banks.
M.B.A. In Financial Management