Client Representative Resume
Objective : Highly-motivated professional with an adept background in multimedia distribution. Demonstrated skills in project organization, follow through, and follow up. Strong commitment to team dynamic, global client servicing, technician and vendor relations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Management, Customer Relations, Typing.
- Providing excellent customer service for potential lead customers and existing client customers in answering high volumes of incoming calls efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for answering inquires for over thirty clients; include answering emails, voicemail requests in a timely manner to keep up with client needs and assisting with problem resolutions.
- Setting up client appointment calendars in Google with respective estimator for potential leads and entering information into the CRM system and client log.
- Verifying correct contact information, and setting appointments and reviewing calendars for making the estimator's day efficient.
- Daily maintenance review of calendar, logs and appointment calendars to eliminate costly errors to the clients.
- Following up daily with after hour inquires voice mails and online requests to set up estimate appointments and updating the follow up report.
- Making out bound calls to follow up with each client; and contact the perspective lead and set up and estimate appointment.
- Client Representative for five clients; maintaining their calendars, advising on updates, bi weekly correspondence on their staffing, support staff, time frames for work updates and other updates the customer service team.
Associate Of Arts
Premier Client Representative Resume
Objective : Experienced in facilitating and supporting individuals who are diagnosed with a substance abuse disorder. Position is to assist the treatment team with a variety of tasks, such as initiating intakes for new clients, administering Urinalysis samples on a regular basis, taking and documenting vital signs for clients, leading groups and providing transportation to clients to and from outside meetings.
Skills : Bilingual.
- Play an instrumental role in the placement and coordination of controlled master programs based out of the United States.
- Responsible for analyzing all exposure data that will be used in submissions to the underwriters.
- Compile and provide a submission to the insurance carrier.
- Responsible for the following management activities: Development of quote comparisons that will be presented to the client as an aid in their decision-making process.
- Implement terms and conditions along with providing instructions to the network for their respective local policies Aide the network with regards to any challenges in getting policy documents issued.
- Track on a weekly basis the progression of each placement through calls with the underwriting staff.
- Visited parents and their children in the home and assisted in areas of entitlements and behavior management.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Client Representative Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused Client Representative who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Skills : Adobe, PC, Google+, Google Docs, Dropbox, Xytech, Mac OS X, Aspera, Avid, Final Cut Pro, Filezilla, Protools, Arkena, Avid, Tumblr, Powerpoint, Microsoft Office, Google Suite.
- Determined client needs and formulated recommendations for coverage based upon ongoing client communication and review of current insurance policies.
- Worked with executives to coordinate policy renewals by preparing underwriting marketing specifications, working closely with insurers in rate and premium negotiations, and preparing proposals for client presentations.
- Maintained billing control records and assisted sales leaders in developing and monitoring budgetary data.
- Provided value-added service, support, and quality care to existing and new clients.
- Generated revenue within client base through up-selling of products and services.
- Performed complex client risk management analysis and account renewal reviews.
- Prepared new and renewal business submissions and identified, compiled, and managed client information.
- Assisted with program design and final proposals for prospective clients and ongoing clients.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Client Representative Resume
Objective : Looking to learn more about the automotive, finance, international business, venture capital, portfolio management, supply chain management, operations, real estate, customer service, and investments industries.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Worked with various clients, both international and domestic in the development and maintenance of their Consumer, Commercial and Website portfolios.
- Provided quality client service on time sensitive issues involving system availability, functionality, and data flow.
- Consulted with clients on new services and products relative to their business.
- Prepared and presented onsite quarterly business reviews.
- Primary point of contact for clients in the system conversions process to include verification of completed conversion with post implementation support.
- Provided support in various modules to include Customer Service, Statement and Terms, and Products and Features and Correspondence.
- Key Accomplishments Successfully supported largest consumer card client portfolio with Total System Services.
- Traveled abroad for client option selection and training for 3 newly acquired international clients.
Associates In Health Science
Client Representative III Resume
Summary : Dedicated to continuous process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing markets. Extremely results- oriented and proactive in addressing and resolving problems.
Skills : Document production, Discovery responses, legal research, ordering supplies, filing, typing, answering phones.
- Responsible for the daily management of accounts through both inbound and outbound calls, including but not limited to educating accounts on their benefit plans and our administrative services.
- Provided constant support to groups and brokers by reconciling billing, enrollment, and benefit issues, troubleshooting all questions/concerns, documenting issues/potential problems in system, and keeping management advised of any potential problems.
- Researched and responded to customer questions.
- Developed and maintain client relationship with administrators and carriers through inbound and outbound calls.
- During conversations with customers, needed the ability to identify opportunities to add additional accounts and services (sales).
- Maintained appropriate records, files and documentation.
- Needed good knowledge of healthcare plans and industry language, as well as an understanding of ERISA regulations.
Bachelor Of Arts
Client Representative II Resume
Headline : Well versed in all facets of sales cycle management and customer support. Results driven professional with a proven track record of exceeding tactical and strategic goals. Resolute problem solver with strong communications, interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively at all organizational levels with both internal and external customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing.
- Provided pre-sale and post-sale support for 17 Outside Sales Representatives, consisting of but not limited to: equipment configuration, proposal generation, order entry, Salesforce.com management and order management.
- Gathered customer and equipment information for internal stakeholders and made amendments to statement of work requests.
- Facilitated resolution through various customer communication channels to address equipment, service and contract issues.
- Followed a detailed model to manage the sales cycle from conception to completion.
- Worked with 17 Sales Representatives to achieve various tasks while they attended customer meetings.
- Attended and made presentations at customer meetings to further strengthen relationships.
- Analyzed various internal database systems to verify customer information and create appropriate documents.
Bachelor Of History
Client Representative I Resume
Objective : A polished, enthusiastic leader that is confident and motivated to drive business forward. Flexible and analytical with a keen eye for details consisting of over 10 years' experience in customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Greeted customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Maintained Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Scheduled follow-up contact if no appointment is made in Reynolds and Reynolds.
- Remained a great team player with the ability to work well with technical and other team members; Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Followed Safeguards and rules and regulations.
- Explained features and demonstrated the operation of vehicles in the showroom or on road.
- Completed paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
Associate Client Representative Resume
Objective : To secure a position with a well-established organization that will lead to a lasting relationship WITH A successful Company.
Skills : Type 40 Wpm, Customer Service Experience.
- Responsible for client representative duties for real estate, automotive, environmental and technology accounts.
- Administer in house certificate tracking programs on a day -to-day basis.
- Responsible for understanding clients business priorities and risk management needs.
- Supported team members in producing client proposals and presentations.
- Maintained primary responsibility for review and transmittal of renewal binders and transparency documentation.
- Supported budgetary functions and billing activities.
- Managed the billing and receivable activity on assigned accounts.
- Reviewed policies and initiated draft recommendations for corrections or enhancements to coverage.
Asst. Client Representative Resume
Objective : Goal-oriented and driven person, with a strong desire to learn from the best. With my student mentality I put the utmost importance on results. I have a broad range of skills and a global mindset that I apply to my interactions with team members as well as customers/clients.
Skills : MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook; Lotus Notes; QuickBooks; GIFTS Grant software; SAS programming; FedWire; Bloomberg; Groupwise; Windows 7; DTC; BONY; bookkeeping; fundraising; customer service; data entry.
- Answers questions and resolves issues based on phone calls, emails, Internet inquiries from members, clients and others while maintaining consistent quality.
- Research and respond to enrollment issues.
- Effectively document and track contacts with participants, clients and vendors.
- Escalate appropriate referrals, complaints, grievance and appeals according to client requirements.
- Educate participants, clients and others on self-service options.
- Assist in preparation of daily, weekly or monthly reports.
- Update member data including dependents, change of addresses, etc., ensuring data integrity.
- Completes tasks, generates letters and files associated paperwork.
Client Representative Resume
Summary : Attain a leadership position where I can use my skills and education to help a corporation reach their long term goals and assist a church family reach their ministry goals through the lens of marketing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Word.
- Greeted and escorted client to room for scheduled appointment.
- Answered incoming calls, obtained new client information, and created appointments as needed.
- Managed appointment calendar for multiple Veterinarians.
- Fielded client questions and concerns, and assisted with food and prescription orders.
- Ensured charts were complete and filed appropriately throughout the day.
- Printed closing reports, counted cash drawer, and prepared deposit.
- Performed administrative duties as necessary.
B.A. In Psychology