Critical Care Nurse Resume
Summary : Dedicated and hardworking individual with a willingness to learn new skills and techniques in the clinical setting. Flexible team player and excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to change.
Skills : ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC, CPI.
- Provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles.
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Provides basic, bedside care, initiates patient education plan, as prescribed by physician.
- Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness/injury, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication and rehabilitation.
- Records patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
Bachelor's Of Science
Sr. Critical Care Nurse Resume
Summary : Educating patients and families regarding disease process, treatment and prevention of wide verity of acute and chronic diseases. Preparing patients for cardiothoracic surgeries and providing post surgery care.
Skills : Wound care, pain management and preventing adverse outcomes.
- Certified and maintained ACLS certification.
- Responsible for two critically ill ventilated patients or three non-ventilated patients.
- Communicate with ICU physicians about changes in patient's status, symptomology and results of diagnostic studies.
- Responsible for employee evaluations, counseling, hiring and firing, updating employee files, writing Plans of Care.
- Functioned as home health visiting nurse as needed.
- Provided nursing care for medical, trauma, cardiac, and neurological patients in an intensive care setting that utilized mechanical ventilation, inotropic medications, hemodynamic monitoring, and hemodialysis.
- Respond to routine, urgent and emergent patient problems appropriately by demonstrating effective decision-making.
Associate In Nursing
Jr. Critical Care Nurse Resume
Objective : Energetic and results oriented Medical Sales Specialist with ten years experience in developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies within the healthcare, medical device and pharmaceutical industries. Successful track record of increasing market share and sales growth.
Skills : Medical Sales, RN.
- Critical Care RN with extensive experience in caring for critically ill patients and their families.
- Assisted Unit Director with training and mentoring new hires.
- Skilled in circulating and monitoring diagnostic and interventional cases including angioplasty and stents, rotoblation, peripherals and pacemakers.
- Recognized by physicians and staff for delivering excellent patient care.
- Critical Care Nurse in all intensive care units including Respiratory, Coronary, Medical and Surgical.
- Responsible for providing care to critically ill patients in a medical-surgical intensive care unit.
- Precept new orientees, including in-services on new equipments and procedures.
- Frequent charge nurse responsibilities, including coordinating patient admissions, transfers and staff assignments.
Critical Care Nurse III Resume
Summary : Demonstrated achiever with exceptional knowledge of nursing informatics and holistic nursing. Enjoys mentoring nurses so they may be successful in their rewarding nursing careers. Strong management and leadership background in IT driven companies.
Skills : Competent in performing a comprehensive History and.
- Surgical, Medical, and CVICU bedside nurse.
- Served as top mentor for new hires and graduate nurses.
- Proficient with caring for patients who are intubated and/or sedated.
- Proficient with caring for patients following kidney and liver transplants.
- Developed nursing forms for bedside report, patient transfer, and OR documentation.
- Worked in area hospitals providing patient care in ER, CCU, ICU, TCU, and Recovery Room.
- Worked PRN in ICU, CCU, ER, TCU and Recovery Room.
Master's In Nursing
Critical Care Nurse II Resume
Summary : Conscientious, highly adaptive nursing clinician with almost 10 years proven experience providing quality, patient centered care within a dynamic and diverse high performing public hospital environment.
Skills : Various computer software such as point click care, Meditech, EPIC and Meditech.
- Interventional Radiology RN providing moderate sedation to patients for safe and successful procedures while maintaining airway, monitoring cardiac rhythms.
- Circulating RN in sterile special procedure room environment.
- Critical Care Nurse/Charge Nurse of 10 bed ICU, 12 bed CVICU and 8 bed Intermediate Medical Care Unit.
- Administered advanced cardiac life support medications and treatments operating highly technical equipment for hemodynamics, VS and mechanical ventilation.
- Use of the nursing process to conduct care and evaluate treatment plans and collaborate with medical team for plan of care.
- Instituted evidence based practices to provide optimal care and education to patients and junior nurses.
- Cared for American and Coalition Forces after traumatic injuries.
Critical Care Nurse I Resume
Objective : Seeking a nursing position where can utilize current skill sets as a critical care nurse to provide an excellent patient experience while delivering quality and compassionate care.
Skills : EMT, ATC, BLS, AED.
- Assess patients' conditions and implement patient care plans.
- Assist with codes/provide advanced life support.
- Assist physicians in performing procedures at bedside.
- Collaborate with Respiratory Therapists and physicians to provide appropriate care to ventilated patients including weaning trials, sedation monitoring and extubations.
- Administer intravenous fluids and medications.
- Respond to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment.
- Provide education and support to patient families while providing quality/compassionate care.
- Implemented basic and advanced life support measures.
BS In Nursing
Critical Care Nurse/Technician Resume
Summary : Provide quality care and holistic care as an essential component of health. Improve Quality Outcomes within the health organization. Seek a position in the field of nursing where can use nursing skills as well as management skills for the benefit of the company.
Skills : Nurse Specialist, Nurse Supervisor.
- Aided in Resuscitating and stabilize patients, and managed IV drips and titration.
- Assisting with intubations and ventilator support.
- Responsible for wound care, medication administration and other appropriate nursing services.
- Assisted in admission, transfer, discharge, and documentation of patients.
- Managed medical supplies, equipment, and medications ensuring adequate and functioning materials.
- Proven ability to adapt medical knowledge and people skills in fast paced, ever changing environments.
- Provided care to adults and children.
AA In RN
Critical Care Nurse/Consultant Resume
Objective : Dedicated, hard-working professional with over 4 years of experience in critical care nursing practices.Worked under the supervision of expert physicians in critical care unit monitoring patients for changes in status and indication of conditions, such as sepsis or shock, and initiated appropriate interventions.
Skills : Basic EKG, Pressure Ulcer Staging, ACLS Certified, NIH Stroke Assesment Certified.
- Identifies deviations from normal on routine lab diagnostic tests.
- Reassesses patient throughout hospitalization.
- Develops an individual nursing plan of care.
- Appropriately delegates patient care activities based on patient's condition and scope of practice of other health care providers.
- Classifies acuity level of assigned patients.
- Initiates appropriate measures based on protocol for the management of the medical and/or surgical patient.
- Bases nursing care on protocol in place for management of each patient.
BS In Nursing
Critical Care Nurse/Specialist Resume
Summary : Professional RN with the desire to make a contribution to healthcare and nursing. Seeking a special interest in a part time supervisor position that offers challenges while utilizing a solid foundation of the nursing process based on technology,
Skills : Registered Nurse, Nurse practioner.
- Ensuring two-way communication with physicians regarding patient status.
- Collaborating with fellow members of the critical care team in planning for patient care.
- Assessing patient's condition and Implementing doctor's orders.
- Serving as mentor and resource person for new nurses.
- Ensuring ventilators, monitors and other types of medical equipment function properly.
- Performing advanced life support procedures.
- Responding to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment.
Certificate In Adult
Critical Care Nurse Resume
Headline : Proactive and organized with passionate commitment to first-rate patient care. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Licensed in OR with expertise in critical care and chemical dependency.
Skills : Critical Thinking, Time Management, Teacher, Leader, Judgment And Decision Making, Complex Problem Solving, Monitoring, Active Listening, Troubleshooting, Computers And Electronics.
- Perform duties of staff RN in adult trauma ICU.
- Prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients based on assessment data and identified needs.
- Perform multi system physical examinations.
- Document patients' medical histories/VS and assessment findings.
- Assess patients' pain levels and sedation requirements.
- Monitor patients for changes in status and indications of conditions and institute appropriate interventions.
- Calculate dosage correctly and administer medications.
BSN In Nursing