Lance Corporal Resume
Summary : Administrative Degreed professional administrator with comprehensive experience in military, human resources, benefits, security, talent management and operational excellence. Collaborative team member with exceptional communication skills, business management acumen and strategic planning competency.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Aquatics Classes.
- Rported directly to the Senior Level Personnel Leader.
- Produced correspondence in military format and met weekly deadlines on various tasks.
- Handled highly classified personnel and military material and information within a Classified Material Control Center (CMCC) using Marine Corps Total Force System (MCTFS).
- Led internal conflict resolution activities.
- Wrote and published corporate personnel policies and manuals.
- Administered employee health, welfare and retirement plans, both enrollments and terminations.
- Led recruiting, talent management, and employee retention initiatives.
Sr. Lance Corporal Resume
Objective : To obtain position, that will challenge abilities and stimulate intellect. Work with highly motivated individuals with strong work ethic and knowledge of their positions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Reporting, Communication, Leadership, Management, Scheduling.
- Supported leadership with accurate calendar maintenance and meeting management.
- Acted as liaison between employees and insurance providers to resolve benefit related problems.
- Ensured effective utilization of plans and positive employee relations.
- Provided technical support and training to customers.
- Maintained and operated machinery to install electric fences.
- Performed service calls to Wayne, Ontario, Monroe, Livingston Counties and surrounding areas.
- Supported the local population.
Jr. Lance Corporal Resume
Objective : To grow in knowledge and experience, and work towards a successful and secure career.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, Security, Customer Service, Management.
- Trained Army and Police Forces.
- Responsible for Answering questions and solving problems.
- Developed customs and courtesies.
- Recognized for working well with fellow employees and customers.
- Carried out personal tasks and responsibilities of great detail for commanding officer.
- Responsible for Keeping an accurate account of all assets.
- Responsible for Receiving and issuing expensive merchandise and making sure the warehouse and lot were constantly clean.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Lance Corporal Resume
Summary : Over 3 years of successfully and professionally executing the mission and objectives as a 3531-Motor Transportation Operator with 2nd Battalion 11th Marines. These missions and objectives include the following: Successfully performing preventative maintenance on the vehicles. Staying combat and garrison ready at all times and sharpening any skills needed.
Skills : MS Office, Java, Eclipse, Customer service.
- Consolidated Memorandum Recipt (CMR) clerk.
- Completed 4-year career with the U.S.
- Gained machine gunner status while on Deployment to Afghanistan.
- Participated in the Training and Deployment .
- Maintained, operated, troubleshot, and repaired water pumps and water purification units.
- Responsible for one hundred percent readiness of all .
- Provided armed and unarmed security depending on demands of each situation.
Associate Lance Corporal Resume
Summary : Seeking security management/lead position to best utilize and share 16 years of professional management, leadership and problem solving skills.
Skills : Leader, Security, Management, Forklift Operator, Inventory Management, Shipping And Receiving.
- Reported and assisted Director of MCCS, with all daily functions.
- Managed and directed MCCS Marketing programs for Marine Barracks Washington D.C.
- Managed twenty (20) MCCS employees.
- Responsible for petty cash ($500) lock box, monies and receipts in safe on a monthly.
- Maintained merchandise and stocking inventory of 3000 items for barracks gift shop using computer software (Microsoft Excel).
- Responsible for daily bank deposits for MCCS.
- Ordered, inventoried, individual group tickets to entertainment events throughout the greater Washington area, group sales and miscellaneous events.
Lance Corporal III Resume
Summary : Experienced time as a Squad Automatic Weapon suppression specialist as well as a Designated Squad Sniper/Marksman with the 1st Battalion 6th Marines, as well as a Fire team Leader training and experience in the U.S. Marines. Provided Technical, as well as, tactical guidance throughout two combat deployments, and multiple high valued missions in Afghanistan.
Skills : Logistical Training, Forklift trained, Vast experience in Microsoft Office,.
- Led small unit tactical operations.
- Memorized detail oriented check lists.
- Studied standard procedures .
- Updated and maintained the Staff NCO & Officers tradition board.
- Managed the purchasing and ordering of Trophies, mugs for barracks.
- Trained as a Designated Marksman/ with Team leader abilities as well.
- Managed, calculated, and determined with the rest of teammates system control, while fighting in combat.
Lance Corporal II Resume
Headline : Dedicated professional with four years of outstanding military experience in the United States Marine Corps. In search of position, where can offer excellent customer service skills and grow professionally. Highly qualified Team Leader with four years of leadership success in exercise operations throughout the Pacific region.
Skills : Secret Clearance, Leadership, Supervision, Organization, Teamwork, Non-lethal & Lethal Weapons Handling.
- Operated multiple communications equipment like, 153 mobile, PRC-117 and the 119 as well as changing over Crypto as well as various support vehicles, such as the MAT-V and Humvee.
- Cross-trained on many different billets as well as Team leader.
- Designated Marksman Managed the tactical deployment of the M240 Bravo.
- Trained to contact a 9 - line to call in for friendly helicopters for casualty evacuation, and have done on many occasions Close Air.
- Supported Procedures, and Call for fire Unit was heli-borne, roped from helicopters, trained to be in high angles.
- Fought in Operation "Moshtarak" in the city of Marjeh, Feb 13 2010 during the initial invasion of the city.
- Fought in the Upper Sangin Valley, in Operation "Eastern Storm" operated in Kiljon, Kajaki, Chola Malazai, and Harat Yan, one of the most dangerous places in Afghanistan, last 4 months there designated as Team Leader.
Associate Of Applied Science
Lance Corporal I Resume
Objective : Trained and knowledgeable technician with ample experience looking to learn and excel in a leadership type role to enhance kills and build toward a career path.
Skills : Bilingual, Military, Security, Customer Service, Call Center.
- Setup power system facilities and equipment.
- Executed daily limited technical inspections, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance on; 3, 10, 30, 60, 100 KW generators.
- Planned layout / coordinated operation / maintenance of electric power generators, transmission lines, distribution systems and equipment.
- Wrote / completed equipment repair orders.
- Prepared / directed site survey making drawings Estimated labor, material, construction and equipment costs.
- Requested equipment / materials to be used in construction and equipment installation.
- Inspected completed installations for conformance to design and equipment specifications and safety standards.
Lead Lance Corporal Resume
Summary : Resourceful, intellectually curious problem solver that is level-headed, demonstrates expertise and leadership in high-stress situations, and is able to provide professional input to superiors in a tactful manner.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Problem Solving, Decision Making.
- Monitored generators, floodlights, AC units and power distribution units.
- Observed operation of installation for conformance to safety standards.
- Decided to fulfil a lifetime ambition and joined the military, it was an honour to represent country.
- Responsible for undertaking street patrols with the official capacity for stop and search, dealing with the public, maintaining and striving to improve public relations.
- Assisted the bomb disposal teams when necessary.
- Deployed to help with the training of the Sierra Leone army, as well as helping to bring peace to the area in the face of the now infamous uprising in the area.
- Trained as the team medic for the platoon, given the further task of platoon signaller.
Lance Corporal Resume
Summary : Experienced, and dedicated system administrator with over 4 years worth of experience with a demonstrated ability to supervise, lead, follow, and serve in all aspects while also being responsible for subordinates.
Skills : VM Ware, Hyper V, Active Directory, Python, Microsoft Office.
- Kept equipment and other Marines Safe.
- Provided maximum versatility in chaotic and uncertain conditions.
- Employed a variety of methods to support team members, including communications links.
- Developed into a qualified leader who trained and directed teams and sections, while coordinating with higher and supporting units.
- Trained in core competencies of operations and awareness.
- Managed and maintained accountability and functionality of over $1 Million worth of equipment while serving in Afghanistan.
- Responsible for specializing in the operation, maintenance, and encryption of over 30 pieces of communications-related equipment while serving in Afghanistan.
Bachelor's In Computer Science