Section Chief Resume
Objective : Services aircraft fuel, oil, hydraulics, nitrogen and liquid oxygen. Performs end-of-runway, postflight, preflight, thru-flight, phase inspections. Performs special inspections such as hard landing, bird strike and lightning strike. Performs sortie generation operations and hot pit refueling. Advises on problems maintaining, servicing, and inspecting aircraft and related aerospace equipment.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products To Include; Word, Excel.
- Served as a Section Chief; provided logistic and inventory control for $5M+ worth of vital company assets during transportation and relocation procedures.
- Supervised, trained, and mentored a team of 3 personnel on company policy, procedure, and regulations.
- Provided direct support and planning to 100+ global operations during time sensitive operations.
- Facilitated communication between senior leadership and entry level personnel.
- Selected to serve as the Company Master Driver; resulting in the successful training of 15 Senior Level Supervisors and 30 Soldiers on the Mine Resistant Armor Plated (MRAP) Vehicle for possible future combat deployments and missions around the world.
- Coordinated and executed the training of 12 Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) on bus driving operations which allowed the unit to provide independent and improve company effectiveness by providing personnel for Port Operations Conducted 80 combat logistics missions, delivering over 125,000 bottles of water and 100,000 gallons of fuel to allow other units to operate more efficient and become effective in a combat theater.
- Planned and executed a detailed driver's training program enhancing the unit's knowledge of driving in combat environments.
Sr. Section Chief Resume
Summary : Former Sergeant and Squad Leader in the United States Army. Excellent at multi-tasking. Excels under pressure and leadership. Broad industry experience to include: Ammunitions, Fuel Section Manager, Environmental Compliance Assistance and Supervisory positions. Looking to obtain employment that will enable to utilize skills and training, as well as grow and acquire new skills.
Skills : Operations Management, Pharmacy Tech, Ammo Handler.
- Served as the Section Chief of the Class III Section of 3 Brigade Special Troops Battalion.
- Dispensed fuel for over 500 major end items.
- Managed the health, morale, and welfare of seven paratroopers.
- Sustained equipment valued in excess of $1,263,000.
- Deployed overseas for 12 months under OIF (Operation Iraqi Freedom) and OEF (Operation Endurance Freedom).
- Performed daily preventive maintenance checks on 15 Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Trucks (HEMTT) and various military diesel vehicles.
- Analyzed the levels of petroleum, Aqua glow, and Mila Pour by recirculation of fuel.
Diploma In Pharmacy Technician
Jr. Section Chief Resume
Objective : Logistics/Air Transportation Manager Over twenty years of logistics experience specializing in air transportation. With excellent oral and written communication and personnel management skills, have excelled at levels in the logistics/air transportation and management specialties. Led teams of 15-20 personnel and successfully managed training for teams of 200 personnel to achieve logistical and air transportation goals. Security Clearance: Secret.
Skills : Military, Engineering Management, Supervising.
- Weekly Managed team of 16 personnel; led team of 14 to a Team Excellence Award; selected 1 of 11 competitors.
- Guided deployment training for 5,000 personnel annually Orchestrated co-use of $5.3M vehicle fleet with local AF Reserve unit.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient transportation of Hazard Class divisions 1 through 9 in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations such as 49 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Technical Instructions, International Transport Association (IATA), and AMCI 24-101.
- Ability to inspect and identify incorrect shipments, either documentation or packaging on general cargo shipments.
- Ability to interpret cargo documentation and subjective specifications when examining, identifying, and verifying incoming and outgoing materials such as classified material, registered mail, Arms Ammunition and Explosives, Biological, Medical, as well as Hazard classes 1 through 9.
- Responsible for knowledge of safety regulations, practices and procedures.
- Obtained broad knowledge of safety procedures and skills on performing operational tasks for maintaining, receiving, storing, issuing, dispensing, distributing, and shipping of petroleum based products.
Bachelor Of Science In Management
Section Chief III Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging and rewarding Emergency Management position that will allow to utilize current strengths, knowledge and volunteer experience.
Skills : Inventory Management, Inventory Control, Management, Project Management.
- Managed all facets of fuels distribution operations encompassing 36 persons, 18 fuel servicing vehicles, and support equipment valued at $5M.
- Coordinated delivery of 8 million gallons of special and conventional aviation STEVEN J.
- Evaluated daily sortie generation requirements and provided 24/7 support for assigned and transit aircraft.
- Managed inspections, preventative maintenance and utilization of specialized fueling and general purpose fleet.
- Coordinated with vehicle maintenance personnel to ensure maximum equipment availability and mission support.
- Initiated review, validation, and corrective actions for routine and no-notice quality control inspections and reports.
- Oversaw upgrade, rotational, qualification, and certification training programs for flight line and fuel delivery task.
Bachelor Of Arts
Section Chief II Resume
Objective : Forward thinking, solutions-focused professional with more than 15 years of experience leading widely-dispersed bulk fuel operations in the United States Army; experienced overseeing the issue, receipt, and transport of bulk petroleum, oils, and lubricants to support both domestic and worldwide contingency operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, TECs, HOTR, Open Source Intelligence, Terrorist Identities Watchlisting.
- Demonstrated innovation in leading cross-functional teams in arduous environments, controlling multi-million dollar programs and equipment, and collaborating with management and customers to improve operations during tumultuous wars and economic crises.
- Liaised with contractors and stakeholders to verify plans, technical criteria, and schedules for all fueling support operations.
- Supervised, trained and mentored over 500 personnel to include foreign nationals on day and night hot refuel operations, flight line safety and hazardous material handling.
- Scheduled and verified completion of complex maintenance programs for fuel systems and vehicles valued over $2M.
- Conducted thorough inspections and audits of all fuel plans, operations, equipment and personnel functions to verify compliance with all quality assurance, safety, serviceability, and environmental protection laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Personally selected by the highest ranking enlisted leader, Command Sergeant Major, to manage, inspect and control maintenance for modern barracks buildings (with 260 rooms) valued over $18M.
- Evaluated all flight line and fuel delivery operations for safety, technical directive, and environmental compliance.
Section Chief I Resume
Summary : Forward thinking, solutions-focused professional with more than 15 years of experience leading widely-dispersed bulk fuel operations in the United States Army; experienced overseeing the issue, receipt, and transport of bulk petroleum, oils, and lubricants to support both domestic and worldwide contingency operations.
Skills : Combatives Level 1, Air Assault, Leadership Training, Leadership Development, CPR, Small Weapon Handling, Hazmat.
- Demonstrated superior technical and tactical knowledge by scoring 890 out of 900 possible point, highest in the battalion, during Best Section .
- Aided in providing a safe and secure enviroment for numerous villages throughout iraq and afghanistan.
- Performed duties as the hazmat coordinator percuring and inventorying stock.
- Managed, supervised, and mentored 15 junior special agents conducting criminal passport and visa fraud investigations.
- Responsible for the motivation, technical, and procedural training of 15 junior team members.
- Responsible for the training, care and well being of ten soldiers and one non-commissioned officer.
- Used advanced leadership training, teamwork, motivation, mentorship, survival skills, sniper training, hazmat training,.
Assistant Section Chief Resume
Headline : Over 9 years of experience in the Texas Army National Guard which include one deployment to Iraq. Has constantly demonstrated superior diligence, professionalism and the ability to adapt and overcome adversity. Over 1 year of Customer Service and sales. An additional 10 years of experience in construction and a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management have enabled the ability to innovate in order to resolve most issues in a timely and responsible manner.
Skills : Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Powerpoint, PC Hardware, Networking.
- Developed and evaluated policies of the program for senior leadership, developed short and long range plans, prepared and reviewed written communication.
- Ensured compliance with the national objectives of the Agency, recommended improvements.
- Identified areas of needed support, reviewed schedule and performance objectives.
- Provided strategic financial review and comments and routinely assisted in the development of plans and standards.
- Reviewed and modified the Memorandum of Cooperation (MOC) prior to the ICE Director's signing.
- Performed technical coordination between ICE and the foreign partner, the implementation of the information review process, and expansion of the program.
- Presented program highlights to the Office of Biometric Information Management (OBIM) and initiated negotiations with OBIM to expand the information sharing with other DHS components and messaging through IDENT/NCIC for increased officer safety and awareness.
Associate Section Chief Resume
Summary : Seeking employment with in the Telecommunications Industry to use talents and skills to grow and expand the company. Would use experience and education to help a company meet and surpass its goals. Over 10+ years of military service with experience in Logistics and Transportation Operations.
Skills : Computer / Documention / Software, AWS CWI / Quality Assurance & Client Rep, ASNT-TC-1A Level III & II N.D.E RT,X-Ray,MT,UT&PT Methods.
- Made sure that they were all up on time signed in and got to breakfast.
- Performed dormitory court for students.
- Assigned duties as punishment for the actions they took.
- Assigned details to 60 other males within in the dorm.
- Supervised them and made sure that the details were done before anyone left the dorm.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of artillery resulting in being chosen to demonstrate equipment effectiveness to determine purchasing eligibility.
- Confered with management to develop and implement personnel policies, training and procedures.
Diploma In General Studies
Assistant Section Chief I Resume
Objective : Provides leadership, instruction and supervisor of 14 personnel. Provides technical guidance, evaluates maintenance, ensures compliance with SOPs, directives, technical manuals, and safety procedures; applies maintenance management principles, quality and production control; ensures accountability and maintenance of bench stock, tools, and equipment valued at over Recruited new soldiers for active and reserve components; prepared automated reports and conducts daily prospecting activities; served as an ambassador for the Army in local communities while providing career counseling and information opportunities to high school, colleges, and community leaders.
Skills : Speed, accuracy, attention to detail, trustworthiness, positive outcomes.
- Supervises and provides technical guidance to subordinate personnel performing aircraft and subsystem maintenance and evaluates the technical training program.
- Evaluates operations and facilities for compliance with directives, technical manuals, work standards, safety procedures, and operational policies.
- Performs maintenance trend analysis and applies production control, quality control and other maintenance management principles and procedures to airplane maintenance operations.
- Plans, conducts and supervises aircraft technical inspections.
- Computes basic weight and balance records.
- Participates in maintenance test flights.
- Ensures compliance with aircraft configuration control, Army Oil Analysis Program, and test measuring diagnostic calibration.
Section Chief Resume
Summary : An Engineering Manager, seeking a position in an organization where skills can be utilized for the growth of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft, Acrobat, Acrobat, Excel, Email, Forecasting, Leadership, Management, Multi-Tasking, Reliable, Reliable, Integrity.
- Served as a senior personnel in a Fuel and Water Section for an Aviation Support Organization.
- Supervised receiving, storage, accounts for and cares of dispenses, issues, ships bulk and packaging.
- Maintained the petroleum, oils and lubricants products in an orderly manner without spillage.
- Oversaw training, health and the welfare of three additional manager level personnel and ten additional junior level personnel.
- Inventoried and maintained equipment valued at without lost.
- Supervised the issue and accountability of bulk petroleum in support of 2,000 personnel.
- Aircraft Fuel Handler Served as an Aircraft Handler in a forward deployed Fuel section.
- Provided combat services in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
- Supervised aircraft refueling, while ensuring adherence with safety procedures are to standard.
Bachelor Of Science In Business