Mailroom Clerk Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a growing organization that will enable me to use my professional work experience, strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people while contributing to the success and longevity of the organization and attaining growth personally and professionally.
Skills : X-Ray, Chairside, and CPR Certified.
- Maintained mail register for incoming and outgoing mail.
- Recorded detailed information on automated register.
- Ensured delivery of dispatched mail on time.
- Informed residents in cases of issues or delays.
- Processed the outgoing mail on behalf of residents.
- Ensured that envelopes were sealed and postage was affixed before dispatching them to the concerned people.
- Took corrective action in cases of misplaced mail or miscommunication.
Mailroom Clerk/Assistant Resume
Summary : A track record of assisting that improves customer satisfaction. Good filing and organizational skills with experience in handling confidential documentation. Proven ability to handle switchboard operations with properly taken messages and prompt delivery. Good customer relations background with all levels of management.
Skills : Forklift Operator.
- Accurately filed and delivered mail to all company departments by following Corporate Mailroom procedures.
- Computed amount of postage required for outgoing mail based on weight and classification.
- Suggested a new mail code system, which reduced filing errors and increased timely delivery.
- Credit & Collections Performed proper credit checks on vendors.
- Invoiced vendors for merchandise purchased through our company and followed up with processing payments as they were received.
- Conducted calls and sent out letters as necessary for collections from the locations covered by my assigned territory according to company policy on late payments.
- Office Services - Receptionist Covered the main switchboard for the company.
- Received, recorded and forwarded checks as they came into the company.
Diploma In General Studies
Exception Desk/Mailroom Clerk Resume
Objective : Looking for a position where I can utilizing my varied experience as a versatile and adaptable team player with strong management, administrative, and organizational skills, eager to Contribute to the success of a stable and respected professional environment.
Skills : Mail Handling, Mail Sorting, Mail Prep.
- Receive and sort mail from UPS, FedEx and other mail carriers and load it on delivery carts.
- Scan all incoming mail into system by carrier and or by department.
- Distribute mail to appropriate recipients or departments, Maintain record of incoming mail.
- Ensure delivery of outgoing mails to post office.
- Arrange for courier services to pick up and deliver packages.
- Complete daily mail runs at pre-selected times and pick up outgoing mail from assigned departments also deliver UPS and FedEx and other carrier packages that required signatures.
- Maintain adequate mailroom supplies at all times and replenish when needed.
Mailroom Clerk II Resume
Objective : Customer focused professional with strong work ethics and interpersonal skills. Excellent organizational skills, while having the ability to multitask. Readily available to assist and hit the ground running and adapt to any office environment. A team player who helps and assist in any area of the unit.
Skills : Software experience: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Google Docs, Calendar, Maximo, and Lotus Notes Type 75 wpm.
- Kept main copy/mailroom and 3 additional smaller copy rooms' neat and stocked at all times.
- Picked up, copied, and distributed publications, and mail daily.
- Checked fax machines throughout the day and hand delivered same.
- Logged daily deliveries from FedEx, UPS, and other mail-based couriers.
- Retrieved mail from building mailbox and hand delivered to employees at all organizational levels.
- Oversaw maintenance/repairs for 4 copy machines, 4 faxes, and 1 postage machine.
- Prepared both out-going mail FedEx packages for nightly pickup in accordance with U.S Postal System guidelines.
Bachelor of Arts
Mailroom clerk III Resume
Summary : I have worked in the healthcare field for more than five years. I am a very hard and dependable person. Qualified cashier with 10+ years in fast-paced customer service and call center environments. Personable and professional under pressure. Organized and efficient in CMS 1500 forms and UB_04 forms highly skilled in office administration, data organization, proofreading, database management and word processing.
Skills : knowledge ms word, excel ,powerpoint photoshop.
- Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Scanned documentation and entered into the database.
- Reviewed medical records for completeness and filed records in alphabetic and numeric order.
- Organized forms, made photocopies, filed records and prepared correspondence and reports.
- Precisely completed appropriate claims paperwork, documentation and system entry.
- Submitted electronic/paper claims documentation for timely filing.
- Precisely evaluated and verified benefits and eligibility.
- Identified and resolved patient billing and payment issues.
Mailroom Clerk I Resume
Objective : Graduate with A.A. degree in Liberal Arts. I am an energetic, dependable individual currently seeking a position that will further my knowledge and gain experience. I am both a team player, as well as an individual who exerts leadership qualities. I possess a comprehensive visual memory and an excellent sense of direction. I am service-focused, hard-working with a courteous, polite demeanor and a clean driving record.
Skills : Well-organized, with sharp attention to detail.
- Ensure to sort every mail coming in and ensure to deliver it to concerned departments.
- Log in entire overnight packages on scanning system and ensure to deliver to apt departments.
- Gather mail from every departments as well as redistribute it suitably.
- Ensure to process every outgoing mail on Post Office stamp machine.
- Perform action to take inventory along with replenish entire postal supplies.
- Support to pack and answer all postal questions for customers requiring assistance.
- Head responsibility for one of following and perform as back up for other.
- Attain, control as well as record stockroom inventory requisitions.
Mailroom Clerk/Copy Clerk Resume
Headline : Dedicated, service-focused professional seeking employment that can utilize my skills to the fullest. Reliable worker with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills. Backed by a solid work history, reputation as a team player and passion for helping others.
Skills : Computer Skills.
- Received stacks of bundled mail from USPS mail carrier.
- Loaded mail onto a cart, which is taken throughout a facility for delivery to the proper employees.
- Picked up outgoing mail and packages for delivery to the USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL and Pitney Bowes.
- Weighed all items that will be mailed and affixes the proper postage.
- Responsible for shipping/receiving of all packages and parcels.
- Reordered, recorded, Sorted and distributed all incoming mail according to internal protocols.
- Prepared all business related postal or overnight processing with date and time stamp for specified mail.
- Maintained a neat, orderly and efficient work area while taking orders of all mailroom supplies for replenishment.
High School Diploma
Mailroom Clerk/Customer Operations Clerk Resume
Objective : Leadership, management and customer service embody all aspect of my experience. I adapt very easily to change and am always willing to listen to advice from all persons.
Skills : Extensive Customer Service Background And Training. CPR And First Aid Instructor. Leadership And Management Experience.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail and packages for all employees and inmates
- Inspecting all mail and packages for illegal substances or items.
- Completing proper paperwork while delivering regular mail, legal mail and packages.
- Maintaining monthly, quarterly and yearly paperwork to stay within audit compliance.
- Usage of a postage meter machine, mail opener and box cutter for daily usage.
- Engraving and titling all inmate personal property and completing all required paperwork.
- Employee of the Month for August 2015 - Dedicated to making the mail room an inviting and professional area.
- Skills Used Customer Service, training, time management, secretarial duties and audit standards.
Mailroom Clerk/Consultant Resume
Summary : Dedicated, productive, energetic worker with a versatile skill set. Experience in production, plumbing, customer service and written and oral communications. A proactive, decisive, quick learner, with recognized abilities in team-work, problem solving and managing workflow.
Skills : Type 51 WPM, Experience With LibertyNet, Citrix, Javelina.
- Sort and place mail in the correct mail slot for each recipient.
- Visit each location at designated times during the day to pick up and deliver interdepartmental and other mail.
- Weigh and attach proper postage using a mailing meter machine.
- Receive and sign for packages from delivery services such as UPS, FedEx and local courier services.
- Assist with the completion of proper documentation and when necessary arrange for a courier service to deliver local packages.
- Maintain an inventory of supplies such as shipping envelopes and boxes, mailing envelopes, tape, scissors, markers, stickers and shipping labels.
- Order additional supplies as needed from approved office supply vendor.
Bachelor Of Science
Mailroom Clerk/Receptionist Resume
Summary : Seeking a job that can be constanstly changing to improve my everyday skills. I enjoy interacting with people. I enjoy working with a team. I have experience working with cash, schedules, money, and management. I am experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel. I can type 35-45 words per minute. I enjoy a challenge. I am seeking full time employment.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Weighed letters and parcels, computed mailing costs based on type, weight, and destination, and affixed correct postage.
- Sorted, opened and date stamped incoming mail for various departments.
- Prepared tracking labels for numerous daily outgoing Fedex and USPS items.
- Logged and delivered incoming Fedex, USPS and UPS packages.
- Communicated with supervisors, peers and subordinates.
- Hourly prepared and delivered scanning documents for department floor runs.
- Organized, planned, and prioritizing work.
Mailroom Clerk/Messenger Resume
Headline : Currently working as a mailroom clerk sorting incoming and outgoing mail routing all mail to the appropriate departments. Sort, log and batch all incoming payments for processing. Work with outside vendors that deliver supplies. Scan, fax, do inventory and put postage on all outgoing mail. Customer service representative,call centers,administrative assistant,mailroom clerk and bank tellers interest me the most.
Skills : Strong Communication Skills.
- Process transponder orders that are submitted on line by customers.
- Scan each transponder into Vector making sure that the information is correct.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and handle all monies that come through.
- Scan documents, process checks, run postage machine and note all accounts.
- File, process nixies and batch folders, separate checks and log them into the system.
- Test each transponder to make sure that they are working properly.
- Investigate customers accounts and records to make sure that it is correct(ie..money, address etc..) Explain billing procedures and payment options over the phone to the customers.
Mailroom Clerk Resume
Objective : Mailroom Clerk is responsible for handling incoming mail, including the sorting of mail, and the opening of mail. They also may perform other duties, such as filing, copying, and shredding mail. Their work can include managing the mail, customer service, and customer relations.
Skills : Microsoft office Word, Microsoft office Excel, Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Outlook, Chinese, Photoshop.
- Processed all incoming and outgoing mail at the Bank of America operations lockbox location.
- Received, processed and distributed all incoming mail.
- Sorted and delivered the mail throughout the company.
- Make daily mail runs throughout the building to the different mail stops, picking up mail and packages to go out.
- Pick up inter-office mail and deliver items between offices.
- Process all outgoing mail including express mail, priority mail, and FedEx packages.
- Become familiar with mail room equipment, such as inserter, tracking system and postage machine.
- Assists in the preparation of materials and supplies for bulk mailings, including stuffing envelopes.