Research Intern Resume
Objective : A Graduate student pursuing Masters in Electrical Engineering with specialization in networking. Aspiring for a challenging internship opportunity to launch my professional career in an esteemed organization that would utilize my technical knowledge, analytical and problem solving skills, creativity & ability to work independently and thus give me an opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the field of Software development and networking.
Skills : Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, SysML, Matlab, FMEA, Risk Assessment, Microsoft Office, Windows, Power System Analysis, System Architecture, Human Centered Design, Design Thinking, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Gathering.
- Found certain behavior patterns and put it into vulnerability management tool to run that through vulnerability assessment tool to verify similar behavior on other networks.
- Virustotal API integration to create a database in order to distinguish between good and bad hashes Successfully created Simulink models of ADAS systems.
- Modified existing Simulink models for DRCC and ACC scenarios.
- Used PID controllers at various instances Compiled various scripts in C# to run on Unity software for a virtual vehicle.
- Developed communication using sockets between Unity and Dymola by writing scripts in C.
- Created a new protocol to receive data from the Dymola Exchange of data carried out by using Perforce and Source-Tree (GIT).
- Managed interactions with Vanderbilt University and coordinated with various professors to implement the necessary tasks.
Marketing And Research Intern Resume
Summary : Seeking a fulltime position within a manufacturing setting where I can apply myself and use my experience working as a chemical engineer for the advancement of the company and for personal improvement.
Skills : Excel, Word, Netsuite, Powerpoint, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Financial Analysis, Quickbooks.
- Researched, organized, and authored numerous literature reviews on inmate risk assessment instruments and other criminal justice topics.
- Assisted supervisors with devising and writing grant applications.
- Created coding manuals for departmental research projects.
- Collected, coded, and entered data from records of arrest and other sources.
- Produced detailed bibliographic databases for future reference.
- Created PowerPoint slide shows for the presentation of departmental research findings.
- Participated in meetings of the departmental Risk Assessment Committee.
B.S. In Accounting
Graduate Research Intern Resume
Summary : Highly motivated experienced scientist with a multidisciplinary background in analytical chemistry, microbiology, environmental sciences, drinking water and wastewater treatment processes with over six years industrial experience. Extensive experience in operating and maintaining analytical instruments, hands-on skills with contaminant analysis, water treatment system optimization and troubleshooting pilot plants.
Skills : Python, Matlab, ABAQUS, C++, Research.
- Conducted research and analyzed information obtained from various sources, independently and as part of a research team, in preparation of background papers, project proposals, and publications.
- Observed daily interactions between the KSF and NATO personnel.
- Interviewed high-ranking officers on the recently developed recruitment process.
- Monitored political and social developments regarding the security situation in Kosovo and Western Balkans and revised current reports with the updates.
- Attended multiple conferences and meetings regarding security sector reform in Kosovo and the Western Balkan countries, and reported on the events in English on the KCSS website.
- Edited all reports, communications, background papers, and presentations prior to publication.
- Frequently communicated with NGOs in Kosovo and research institutes in the Balkans to devise plans to collaborate with research projects.
Conflict And Security
Global Research Intern Resume
Summary : Familiar with programming techniques such as scripts language, relational database, and dynamic web design. Knowledge about common bioinformatics tools, data formats, and public web-portal.
Skills : Brookfield Viscometers, UV-Visible Spectrometers, Atomic Absorbance Spectrometers, FTIR, NMR, Pilot-Scale Distillation Columns, Bench-Scale Adsorption Units, Pilot Scale Tank Reactors, VBA, MATLAB, Minitab, Python, CHEMCAD, OpenFOAM, Microsoft Office,.
- Worked on finding a compound to use as a drug against cancer.
- Used computers, computer-interfaced equipment, or high-technology industrial applications to perform work duties.
- Analyze experimental data and interpreted results to write reports and summaries of findings.
- Measure or weigh compounds and solutions for use in testing.
- Monitored laboratory work to ensure compliance with set standards.
- Monitored and observed experiments, recording production and test data for evaluation by research personnel.
- Integration and testing of multiple websites into the code platform.
Legislative Research Intern Resume
Summary : To obtain a research scientist career focusing on the development and production process of pharmaceutical products. My primary goal is to maintain leading edge advancements promoting growth as well as optimal results in a competitive industry. My main emphasis will remain striving towards the overall priority, the transfer of product from the development stages to the clinical or manufacturing qualification standards.
Skills : Knowledge Management, Microsoft Office Suite, Data Entry, Computer Skills, Excel, Social Media, Scheduling, Inventory, Internet Research, Organization, GMP, Strong Communication Skills, Written Communication.
- Prepared technical notebook reports for record.
- Participated in several phases of research including preparation, calibration, application, evaluation, data analysis, maintenance, and when necessary, appropriate disposal.
- Manufacturing of company products including liquid media, powder media, preparation kits and down packaging.
- Designed and conducted experiments, with mentorship guidance, within a defined project.
- Communicated with associates regarding scientific research information.
- Laboratory experiments as well as biochemical assays to characterize experimental and developmental products of biotechnology.
- Evaluated microbiological data for research.
Market Research Intern Resume
Summary : Certified SAS professional with 6+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of business analytics projects using SAS software.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAS, R, STATA, Microsoft Access, Epi Info.
- Developed SAS programs to load data from the source and create study specific datasets using DATA Step statement.
- Queried data from host and moved data set across platforms (from PC to UNIX and Vice Versa) using SQL and PROC SQL pass through facility to work with Oracle Supported and enhanced existing SAS programs, which create SAS data sets and other data files.
- Developed new or modify macros for report generation using SAS / Macros as per the statistician's requirements.
- Developed SAS programs for statistical analyses using different procedures such as Means, Freq and Univariate.
- Studied specific datasets, which are used as source datasets for report generating Programs.
- Used PROC tabulate/PROC reports & standardized reporting programs into macros.
- Generated interactive reports which included various graphs using plot and chart procedures.
Master Of Science
Senior Research Intern Resume
Headline : Capable of working independently or in a team. Eager to expand my knowledge and skills related to biology, laboratory techniques, and animal care.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Spreadsheets, Sales.
- Create and execute a procedure necessary for an experiment.
- Record large amounts of experimental data and simultaneously input it into Microsoft Excel or other data processing programs.
- Cook, pipet, and transport food for experimental organisms.
- Complete a laboratory safely course and properly use and manage flammable reagents.
- Differentiate and separate flies by sex under a microscope, prepare and conduct mating experiments, and do general laboratory and fly maintenance.
- Discuss and give feedback on presentations or current experiments in the lab during weekly meetings.
- Read and discuss weekly assigned research papers.
- Accurately complete and record repetitive experiments.
Bachelor Of Science
Full-time Research Intern Resume
Summary : Seeking openings for entry-level mechanical engineers with my knowledge and enthusiasm. Much practical experience in programming, 3D design and mechanical CAD during my Bachelor study.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Supervisor, Data Analysis.
- Completed 8-week internship working alongside graduate students.
- Assisted in research and development efforts for a drug delivery system aiding in the treatment of cancer.
- Selected Achievements: Gained lab experience and knowledge of chemical and biological processes specifically in the development of polymers for drug delivery and characterization in vitro.
- Cultured cancer cell lines, performed laboratory calculations, prepared solutions/dilutions, and operated research equipment (HPLC, Rotary Evaporator, etc).
- Participated in cell counting, cell staining, cell assays, and liquid chromatography.
- Trained in the preparation of a scientific poster, interview, and oral presentation.
- Maintained cleanliness, order, and organization of the laboratory.
Research Internship Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where my interest in consumer consumption behavior paired with my analytical skills and research experience will directly contribute in generating solutions for corporate objectives. To work in a dynamic environment that maintains a cultural and global approach to corporate initiatives while recognizing and rewarding individual performance and achievement. In addition, a personal interest is reducing food waste by increasing public awareness and developing innovative food waste management programs through education, technology, and grassroots movements.
Skills : Java, C++, Solidworks, Solidworks, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Traveled and collected project data for various health and wellness studies across Northeastern Kansas.
- Worked closely with a variety of research participants.
- Studies included observing the impact of physical activity on children's educational performance and assisting with a controlled weight-loss study on adult subjects.
- Collected, organized, and entered incoming data at both the KU Medical Center and The University of Kansas' offices.
- Followed precise statues for maintaining the privacy of research volunteers and handled sensitive information with propriety.
- Maintained quality assurance of heart rate monitors and lab equipment by performing weekly calibrations.
- Alerted senior researchers when equipment inaccuracy could not be rectified through calibration.
BS In Education
Research Intern Resume
Headline : More interested in assisting clients with their financial objectives for similar deals and investments. Looking for a career that involves both quantitative and qualitative aspects of complex financial transactions. In order to better facilitate this transition, I've undertaken a few endeavors.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel.
- Created new methods and led testing of wound gel product.
- Refined chemical composition of wound gel for increased efficacy.
- Aided in manufacturing line setup and improved production process.
- Repaired and set up refurbished gas chromatograph with TCD.
- Documented preventive maintenance procedures, including sourcing replacement parts.
- Served as project manager and lead engineer to create a solid version of antibacterial solution.
- Researched possible ideas, ordered necessary materials and created own testing procedure.
Bachelor Of Science