Computer Operations Supervisor Resume
Headline : Looking for a job that would use years of troubleshooting skills and knowledge of leadership, while supporting the idea of a team.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Windows,.
- Monitors operate and maintain production AS/400's, and NT Server farm.
- Maintains an accurate record of computer performance, malfunctions, reruns, and other difficulties as dictated by operations procedures.
- Observes production network connections and escalate any failures to 1st and 2nd level Scottrade and Vendor personnel.
- Oversees file transmissions between all vendors.
- Monitors report transmissions from AS/400 to end-users.
- Monitors service level performance of hardware, software, and network infrastructure.
- Completes all job logs and report logs to ensure all production executions are successfully processed.
Jr. Computer Operations Supervisor Resume
Objective : Solutions-focused, team oriented IT professional with broad-based experience and hands-on skill in IT seeking an opportunity to contribute to organizational success.
Skills : DoD, Security+, Network Security, Information Assurance,.
- Assisted in the daily management of operations for the USAF computer network.
- Responsible for implementing established departmental policies IAW DOD policies, procedures and regulations.
- Worked involved in application Knowledge of computer languages and operating systems.
- Assisted in installing Servers, switches, routers, and hubs.
- Worked required judgment and initiative.
- Assigned passwords to users as authorized by file owners and permission levels.
- Controlled and maintained computer billing systems and records of computer usage.
- Consulted and assisted in various departmental programming projects.
Sr. Computer Operations Supervisor Resume
Summary : To bring to a company Company First Sergeant experience as a committed professional in management, data entry services, billing arrangements and documents, quality control, computer operations, inventory control, training experience, and customer service as well as to seek continual training which may further knowledge and skills. Respected professional with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work hard, learn fast, assume responsibility, and is a team player.
Skills : MS Office, Clerical, Data Entry, Microsoft Word.
- Executed problem solving measures for computer glitches and equipment malfunctions.
- Monitored and maintained excel spreadsheets tracking location of computer equipment, supplies, stock inventory, and labeling.
- Researched and analyzed production and distribution of product.
- Acted as liaison between Distribution Center users and Home Office Computer Programming staff.
- Described problems to programmers and obtain examples to expedite solutions.
- Monitored operation of the CML system (PC based supervisory system controls book sortation machine.) Provided management with information on daily operating procedures and advised on how changes would impact the distribution of product and the computer systems.
- Managed cell phone security, functions, and distribution.
- Monitored company phone and cell phone lines for misuse.
- Provided customer service to Borders stores.
Computer Operations Supervisor I Resume
Objective : An organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious self-starter who is able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure. Experienced Supervisor who is decisive and manages with an efficient team approach by utilizing outstanding communication skills.
Skills : MS Office, Clerical, Data Entry, Microsoft Word.
- Managed overnight batch processing of IBM z/OS 01.10.00 Mainframe and UNIX-based Autosys systems.
- Performed Test-to-Production migrations (Oracle, SQL, .Net, Endeavor) and other Online Service Requests (OSRs) in coordination with programming staff.
- Reviewed active work schedules, job streams, and runbook documentation, recommending changes and enhancements to program staff and management.
- Monitored and ensured the integrity of the network and corporate website for outages, escalating both in-house and to vendors when necessary.
- Resolved various failures and outages following steps documented in the SOP.
- Escalated irresolvable matters to programming and technical staff, working with them until a resolution could be achieved in order to ensure timely completion of various processing cycles and job streams.
- Documented and reported critical failures and outages to management, as necessary.
- Ensured applications met compliance times and that all essential work was completed in accordance with the scheduled system and subsystem availability.
- Compiled monthly Metrics statistics regarding migration activity, reporting to management via SharePoint.
Computer Operations Supervisor II Resume
Headline : Computer Operations Supervisor includes but is not limited to ensuring that all batch jobs, system monitoring, and backup processing are successfully performed. If issues arise, the Computer Operations Supervisor must troubleshoot and follow escalation procedures and use event recording.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Ensures all batch monitoring and network/infrastructure monitoring is being performed according to established policies and standards.
- Ensures all failures and issues are properly recorded according to established policies and standards.
- Ensures that reporting staff is proficient in toolsets utilized in the data center.
- Ensures that reporting staff are aware of and understand new processes and procedures.
- Ensures that all job documentation and procedures are accurate and updated, as required.
- Ensures that shift turnover is thorough and well documented.
- Ensures that staff interacts professionally and courteously with customers, other support teams and coworkers at all times.
- Assists in disaster recovery testing.
- Participates in special projects as assigned
- Performs any other related activities as required
Computer Operations Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Holding over eight years of Computer Operations Supervisor experience; coupled with fifteen years of Data Center Management and Call Center exposure throughout my progressive career.
Skills : Unix, Microsoft Office, Programming, Tivoli Work Scheduler.
- Supervised the processing of 150,000+ customer messages per day.
- Monitored multiple modem and FTP customer transmissions, troubleshooting any necessary problems.
- Updated production programs and run-streams during daily production to prevent any delays.
- Updated customer transmission raw files to be compatible with company's format, including reception via email and proprietary processes that concludes in an in-house transfer of 35,000-50,000 priority letters per day.
- Processed between 75-100 highly visible Next Day Telegram letters in a narrow time-restricted window.
- Initiated documentation revisions to bring written procedures up to date.
- Filled in for Electronic Mailing Supervisor who monitored 48 Mailgram printing sites.
- Coordinated PC and peripheral hardware maintenance, maintaining communications and file downloads for each site.
- Supervised the day-to-day operations working a variety of shifts with rotating personnel under changing shift conditions.
Asst. Computer Operations Supervisor Resume
Objective : Results-oriented strategic planner with 8 years of strong analytical and strategic planning experience paired with project management skills. Solid team member - supportive mentor and coach of associates and subordinates. Firmly committed to earning and inspiring rapport and confidence with all members of team.
Skills : Management, Computer Skills.
- Supervised and monitored the operation of dual vendor mainframe computers, peripheral devices, telecommunication systems, and the processing and distribution of computer products.
- Monitored systems performance and maintained production schedules.
- Trained new operators.
- Implemented new training procedures.
- Reviewed and corrected operating procedures and checklist.
- Performed the duties of a help desk.
- Assisted in the design, testing, and implementation of a CSU-wide help desk while a Help Desk Committee volunteer.
- Performed routine and minor maintenance of computer system equipment.
- Involved in operations analysis and process improvement within operations.
Associate Computer Operations Supervisor Resume
Headline : Supervisor and Lead Operator with 20 years of progressive IT experience within data center Operations, Solid analytical, problem-solving and organizational competency which will Contribute to the efficiency of an organization. Demonstrated ability to manage priorities, Complete multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes, Network Printers, Server Monitoring, HP Service Center, Active Directory.
- Responsible for a 2-shift, 6 member computer operations team, readily stepping up to assist employees as needed.
- Monitors processes and equipment, identifying issues.
- Interacts with both internal and external customers to resolve the identified issues.
- Supervises staff who serve as backups to the help desk.
- Charges with tracking employee leave hours, including sick and vacation.
- Responsible for completing yearly employee reviews and addressing issues as they are identified.
- Enforces agency policies and procedures.
- Charges with reviewing all areas of the department to identify inefficiencies in duties and procedures.
- Responsible for implementing new duties and procedures to resolve known inefficiencies.
Lead Computer Operations Supervisor Resume
Summary : Computer Operations Supervisor who has outstanding technical skills, is focused, and is also interested in supervising three personnel. Join the Commonwealth and experience a rewarding career with Health and Human Services.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Manages the processing of incoming calls to the Service Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues.
- Establishes and enforces service level agreements
- Analyzes the performance of Service Desk/Onsite activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance the quality of service and to prevent future problems
- Oversees the development, implementation, and administration of service desk/onsite support staff training procedures and policies
- Oversees the development and dissemination of knowledgebase articles, usage guides, and FAQ lists for end users.
- Coordinates and/or performs hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications.
- Assists departments with an inventory of computing devices
- Assists departments with technology refresh of computing devices, including providing quotes.
Computer Operations Supervisor Resume
Summary : Supervisor Computer Operations is that of a working supervisor and provides supervision to staff that resolve complex computer operations and procedural questions, modifies and maintains system configurations and production schedules, operates and monitors host or client-server computer systems and peripheral equipment.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, AS400, Computer.
- Monitors and controls computer operations workflow. Modifies and maintains system configurations and production schedules to meet changing priorities, system capabilities and performance objectives.
- Operates host or client server computer systems. Monitors job completion and computer room environment and security. Ensures computer operations standards are maintained. Documents procedures and logs tasks performed.
- Monitors and analyzes console instructions, queries, error messages, machine malfunctions, stops, schedules, programs and DCL information to determine proper operating procedures. Informs shifts supervisor, production control and or programming personnel of errors or problems with job runs.
- Responsible for overseeing the overall health of the credit unions datacenters.
- Monitors and performs regular backup of all data. Users backup systems to restore data in the event of system malfunctions or other problems.
- Completes shutdown and startup procedures on the VMS host system.
- Ensures that related security standards are adhered to.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
- Performs other job-related duties as necessary.