Loan Processor Resume
Headline : A Mortgage/Loan Processor with extensive experience and knowledge with mortgage lending policies and regulations, loan processing documentation requirements and loan closing procedures. Proficient in analyzing credit and financial data of loan applications. Proficiently and competently monitored the pipeline to ensure loans close on time, while simultaneously handling other projects and complex client scenarios.
Skills : Loan Processing, Payment Posting, Data Entry, Customer Service, Contracts, Medical, Computer
- Enter all data on new loans as received into the computer system as needed for initial submission through the appropriate loss.
- Maintain an open line of communication with the borrowers, loan originator, underwriter, realtor, and/or builder throughout the entire process assisting each as needed.
- Monitor all incoming mail and documents for verification information on data used to obtain any loan approval.
- Order credit report and private mortgage insurance from company approved service providers, as required, by the loan approval.
- Order, obtain, review, and approve any required appraisal documentation from a company approved appraiser, as required by company or investor guidelines for the product under which the loan was originated/approved.
- Prepare all loans approved for closing by collecting/obtaining all information/documentation required to clear any underwriting approval conditions.
- Obtain any clear/satisfactory certifications required by the loan approval, property type, investor/insurer guidelines and/or appraisal.
- Scheduled for closing, responsible for delivering a completed package to the closing department to ensure approved credit package has the appropriate information.
- Complete all company mandatory training within the required timelines.
Associate in Business
Sr. Loan Processor Resume
Summary : Loan Processor an energetic self-starter experienced in working as a team to provide quality and service in a variety of customer focused work environments within the mortgage business. An engaging communicator with a superior work ethic, resourceful, dependable and committed to expertly managing and positively impacting the customer experience, upholding company standards and exceeding performance goals of my company and self.
Skills : Customer Service, Teller, Training, Computers, Typing, Faxing, Calculating Interest And Escrow
- Charged with reviewing loan files, processing paid loans, draws and payments, daily reports, and new loan reviews for accuracy.
- Prepare loan files for submission to underwriting by updating mls and ordering title, insurance and appraisals.
- Calculated income, analyzed credit documents, reviewed title and appraisals.
- Coached and assisted associates with complex research & analysis of account activity of risk & fraud.
- Process loans assigned to the team, goals policies, regulations guidelines and controls.
- Verify all documents for accuracy, completion and acceptability to satisfy its purpose.
- Ensured that all customer files are complete and in compliance with regulatory agencies and internal policies.
Jr. Loan Processor Resume
Objective : Dedicated Professional with 3 years of experience combining management and customer service expertise in the Mortgage Industry, Hospitality Industry and Reservation call centers. Friendly and enthusiastic, able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with a courteous and professional demeanor at all times.
Skills : Administrative, Typing, Phones, Scheduling, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Cash Register, Inventory, Microsoft Office, Sales
- Processed loan applications from the beginning stage of credit submission until funding.
- Reviewed and verified all submitted loan applications for completeness and accuracy for loan execution.
- Verified income (tax returns, w2's, paystubs), assets & miscellaneous documents related to subject property and borrowers history (letters of explanation).
- Ordered title reports, escrow instructions, appraisal, insurance policy, closing protection letter, condominium certificate, trust certificate, property profile, SSN verification, 4506t tax transcripts, verification of employment.
- Reviewed all uploaded pending conditions from the branch/loan officers for the underwriter to review.
- Prepared loan files for loan documents and coordinating with escrow officer for borrowers signing/funding.
- Provide support to loan officer and underwriter teams by ensuring the timely, judicious and accurate processing of mortgages.
Loan Processor Officer Resume
Objective : Financial Analyst, assisted external third party agencies with loan modification processing for mutual clients. Analyzed requests for loan modification and provided timely, quality decisions within program parameters. Demonstrated ability to handle confidential, financial information.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounts Receivable, Invoicing, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Server, Bartending
- Maintain and prioritize daily workflow to ensure loans on target closing list are being worked on accordingly.
- Maintaining proper expectation to all parties involved e. G., loan officers, branch manager.
- Coordinate final underwriting approval and is responsible for the review and approval of all loan conditions within their level of authority as outlined on the loan approval disposition.
- Update system and begin processing of the loan in accordance with the approval conditions.
- Manage a pipeline of loans and all activities involved with those loans.
- Process va loans as a third party representative for usaa on cash back refinances.
- Provided excellent customer service to team members, potential buyers and loan officers.
Home Loan Processor Resume
Objective : Well-qualified and results-oriented banking/mortgage professional with over 2 years of successful experience in positions of increasing responsibility and duties. Top-performer with a track record of consistently meeting or exceeding goals and customer expectations.
Skills : Loan Consultant, Loan Processor, Collections, Costimer Service
- Reviewed residential loan application files to verify that application data was complete and met established standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities and length of employment.
- Designed and produced the qualifying spreadsheet that became our everyday standard to properly and professionally handle the specific client's needs accurately.
- Called and wrote credit bureau and employer to verify the accuracy of information. Called specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
- Structured and maintained an online database for clients to log in online to see the current progress of their loan modification.
- Reviews and completes underwriting conditions, notify borrowers of items required and resubmit to the underwriter to clear for loan docs.
- Order credit reports, appraisals, open escrow, and title assembled paperless documents in loan file using prolender software.
- Prepared final loan documents and reviewed final costs of loan with clients.
Consumer Loan Processor Resume
Objective : Committed and motivated Loan Processor with exceptional customer-relation and decision making. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative. Problem resolution Ability to work as part of worked with attorneys, title and insurance companies and county departments to prepare loans for documentation.
Skills : Underwritting, Working With Credit Report., Cash Handling, Computer
- Promoted to a loan processor, assisting the client with completing applications via phone or email and once complete submit the application to the underwriting department for approval.
- Review bank statements and identify thru company matrices what loan amount does the client fall in.
- Research IP address for fraudulent purposes report all fraudulent applications, and applicants who are unemployed retired or receive benefits and social security to upper management.
- Assist with the eligibility of releasing wires or suspense in purchase of loans.
- Lead operations specialist review of modification documents against database to ensure for accuracy.
- Provide quality loan processing, reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards and ensuring completeness of submission.
- Collaborated closely with underwriting and sales to obtain loan approval.
Loan Processor I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in Mortgage Loan Servicing where my customer service, knowledge of various Loss Mitigation processes, and experience will enhance the customer experience, provide fast and efficient processing as well as provide opportunity for career advancement. To find a position that has potential for advancement and growth.
Skills : Customer Service , Microsoft Office, Macintosh, Multitasking, Reliable, Problem Solving,, Detail Oriented, Ability To Work Efficiently Even Under Pressure Or On Tight Time Frame
- Schedule the signing date and time with the borrower on the welcome call by confirming the customer agrees to assign each disclosure through the dogmatic portal on the same day they receive the email.
- Review the title report for any child support judgments, or old liens which would hold up the loan process if not attended to immediately.
- Request updated payoff and escrow documents and balance all figures to empowering with Alta received back from escrow.
- Request updated mortgagee clause on homeowner's insurance declaration page and obtain proof the policy has been paid in full.
- Update empower with accurate information and submit the completed loan package to the underwriter ensure the appraisal inspection had been completed before the documents could be signed in dry states.
- Reviewed files, records and other documents to obtain information and respond to requests.
- Worked with senior loan management with preparing, maintaining and completing all loan files for commercial, residential & consumer.
Lead Loan Processor Resume
Summary : Well qualified mortgage professional adaptive to changing market conditions. Demonstrates ability to provide leadership to an organization with a focus on revenue and product longevity. Seeking to change careers, and gain more opportunities, experiences and challenges.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Quickbooks, Oracle, Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, Epic
- Assists in the collection and analysis of loan documentation for underwriting purposes and assists with all aspects of the underwriting and closing processes.
- Primary source and contact with customers for due diligence information necessary to complete loan applications.
- Assemble loan packages for hud submission and other materials as dictated by the deal flow.
- Assist the closing department with documents required for commitments, closings, fundings, and deliveries.
- Occasional travel may be required for the purpose of assisting with property inspections or participating in educational seminars.
- Created spreadsheets to improve management of loan files and reporting accuracy.
- Directly supported senior loan management in managing operation of loan documentation for commercial, residential & consumer.
Loan Coordinator/Loan Processor Resume
Objective : Results-driven Operations and Senior Loan Processor with 5 years of experience in mortgage loan processing, loan funding, underwriting, escrow, sales and office management. Ability to multi-task and manage projects from inception to completion. Works well under pressure; manages pipeline to meet critical scheduling and closing deadlines. Knowledgeable in underwriting guidelines for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA,.
Skills : Microsoft Programs, Customer Service, Phone Etiquette, Making Reservations
- Included taking all loan applications, including mortgages, doing teller transactions, and specializing in troubleshooting debit and visa credit card problems and home banking problems.
- Perform daily audits on all loans that are processed, do mortgage releases, and all of the title work. Such as, extended warranties, gap insurance, and debt protection that protect the member's loans.
- Coordinate efforts internally and externally throughout an application, underwriting, closing, and funding submission to ensure efficient and timely processing of subject loan request.
- Analyze financials, credit history and proforma in order to provide borrower feedback and to ensure effective presentation to underwriting.
- Communicate with loan officers the status of pending loans to ensure they are being closed in a timely manner.
- Worked with loan applicants to explain and assist in the approval/denial process.
- Maintain constant communication with all parties involved in the loan process also handle inbound/outbound calls.
Loan Processor Resume
Summary : Mortgage Banking Professional with demonstrated leadership skills across both the Real Estate and Banking sides of the residential mortgage industry. Extensive experience working with agents, brokers, appraisers, underwriters and loan processors. Excellent multitasking and people management skills with proven ability to promote co-operation within the organization to deliver tangible results.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Power Point, Status Mart, Organizational, Mail Processing, Outlook, Customer Service
- Completed process of loan with modification agreements ensured accurate and timely loan processing through efficient compilation of borrowers information and loan document verification.
- Verified borrowers financial data for accuracy prior to submittal to underwriting department substantiated loan documents, including title insurance, appraisal, credit and income.
- Reviewed borrower files to verify regulatory compliance and internal policy guidelines were upheld.
- Worked closely with loan officers in managing lending portfolios and satisfying monthly sales goals.
- Identify customer needs, explores all options and suggest different types of loans.
- Working daily with lender, appraiser, title company, insurance company to ensure funding conditions on time.
- Create loan docs for borrowers to review and return such as, repayment plans, final mods, evaluation notices, etc.