Loan Administrator II Resume
Summary : Loan Administrator II with 17 years of experience. Able to operate 10 plus multiple phone lines with voicemail feature. Excellent verbal and written communication and highly adept at writing technical and business documents. Hands-on practical knowledge of general office equipment maintenance. Types 55 to 60 wpm and 8000 keystrokes an hour. Hands on experience with Quick Books and SQL billing database software.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excellent Communication, Impeccable Customer Service, Documentation, Excel, Financial Analysis, Financial Reports, Loan Documentation
- Reviewed and processed property tax and homeowner association payment requests.
- Researched encumbrance questions to ensure paying on correct parcel mortgaged.
- Trained and answered questions related to duties, responsibilities, and procedures.
- Hand counted stock items and electronically inputted data into the main database for business inventory updates.
- Identified and inputted prepayment penalty riders codes for incoming mortgage loans.
- Researched and prepared new rider codes for updates to the computerized database.
- Proofed and updated financial statements concerning donations and expenditures.
- Updated and recorded the employee data concerning vacation and sick day eligibility.
- Created and organized excel spreadsheets determining outstanding accounts with payment histories.
- Completed quarterly delinquency call reporting for the senior management team.
Loan Administrator (Consultant) Resume
Summary : Highly effective Loan Administrator with nearly 19 years of experience in lending support. Proven ability to implement strategies that improve client services and increase revenue stream. Analytical and organized, with ability to identify needs and implement effective solutions. Committed to quality performance with an ability to learn new procedures quickly.
Skills : Documentation, Excel, Financial Analysis, Financial Reports, Loan Documentation, Strong Communication, Organizational, Fluent In Spanish
- Complete management of syndicated portfolio for corporate and real estate departments.
- Coordinated, monitored, gathered, and verified all financial information relating to credit facilities. Tracked all trading history up and downstream documentation to attorneys.
- Provided loan ownership history in transaction documentation.
- Communicated with traders, customers, attorneys and agent banks gathering information on loan documentation.
- Prepared an Excel spreadsheet on buy or sell trades. Prepared details funding memos to customers and attorneys.
- Reconciled portfolio position with administrative agents records. Provided numbers on trades from inventory.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of compliance database for periodic distribution to the syndicate/participants in a timely manner as outlined in the credit/reimbursement agreements.
- Distributed financials to various participants by uploading documents via syndtrak.
- Tracked and retrieved financial documents via debtdomain and intralinks to properly store into the reds system and in files for record keeping.
Loan Administrator I Resume
Headline : Highly-organized Loan Administrator with more than five years of experiences in loan administration in the commercial banking industry. Proven ability to acquire new knowledge quickly and complete tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
Skills : Strong Communication, Organizational, Fluent In Spanish, Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, AFS, Shoretel Phone Systems, Calyx Point, Access
- Analyzing the escrow accounts and budgeting appropriately to address the shortages and surplus of funds.
- Remitting the payment to county tax collectors for commercial properties with escrow accounts.
- Verifying non-escrow tax payments of multiple taxing authorities and submit proof of payment to lenders.
- Reviewing the insurance policies for compliance based on the risk assessment determined by the property.
- Maintaining the insurance certificates, updating the servicing system (FICS), sending renewal notice letters.
- Maintaining loan files and handling miscellaneous borrower and lender requests.
- Setting-up new loan files, inputting loan information into servicing system.
- Assisting with conducting an analysis of property assets for the purpose risk assessment for various life insurance companies, banks, credit companies, CMBs and institutional investors.
- Providing administrative support to the Servicing Manager with clerical, administrative, and financial tasks.
Junior Loan Administrator Resume
Objective : Motivated and well organized Junior Loan Administrator with a diverse background of 4 years in the banking industry. Extensive experience includes all aspects of lending, policies, procedures, and regulations, with an emphasis on Commercial and Residential Real Estate. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to work independently in challenging and changing environments. Adept problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of various software programs.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Outlook/E-mail, Personnel Management, Conflict Resolution
- Responsible for the preparation of legal documents for commercial lending transactions, documentation, management and ensuring compliance with the bank's policies and procedures.
- Engaging with commercial lenders and bank approved attorneys to ensure the correct terms and conditions.
- Pre-closing preparation for loans secured by real estate and various other collateral includes documentation preparation and review, flood certification orders, OFAC searches, insurance verification.
- Managing the post-closing processes that include disbursement of funds, loan boarding, document preparation for scanning and quality assurance checks.
- Managing the tracking of all documentation exceptions until all recorded and final documents are received.
- Processing renewals, modifications, loan related disbursements with account officer approval, including advances/pay downs on lines of credit and all general loan maintenance.
- Processing the construction loan advances ensuring that appropriate documentation has been received.
- Working collaboratively with internal partners to ensure the customers receive the highest level of customer service.
Loan Administrator II Resume
Summary : A highly motivated and results driven Loan Administrator I offering sales, marketing, and administrative experience of 12 years in the areas of banking, the federal government, commercial real estate and hospitality industries. Exceptional organizational, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with the capacity to work effectively with all team members within the organization. Proven leadership skills that motivate team members to achieve desired results.
Skills : Office Experience, Galaxy Plus, Document Management System, Highly Motivated, Self-Starter, Excellent Communication, Excellent Customer Service.
- Preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual reports to keep senior management informed on execution statuses.
- Providing administrative support to correspondents in regards to outgoing correspondences, reports, proposals, and other documents to ensure adherence to southern farm bureau requirements.
- Responsible for arranging meetings or conferences including reserving meeting facilities, notifying participants of the time and place.
- Utilization of different financial and automated management and reporting systems, such as the Loan Management System (LMS) and SAP Crystal reports.
- Responsible for obtaining, reviewing and processing yearly operating statements and inspection reports for all commercial loans.
- Ensuring errors and omissions and fidelity bond requirements are met for all commercial loans per southern farm bureau requirements.
- Obtaining real estate tax information for each loan and ensure all taxes are paid when requested per southern farm bureau requirements.
- Obtaining and processing the annual financial statements for each correspondent and process in LMS.
Senior Loan Administrator Resume
Headline : Innovative Senior Loan Administrator with proven ability to function in a dynamic and challenging environment and interact effectively with all levels of support staff and management. Consistently meeting strict deadlines and solving challenging problems. Ability to manage multiple tasks without compromising quality and productivity. Strong ability to get along with co-workers and work independently, train, motivates and supervises employees.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, 10 Key, Florida Notary, Public Banking Systems: Bankpro And Client Central, Compliance One And Rembrandt, CLCS, ACAPS
- Preparing loan documentation and bookings according to credit unions and regulatory guidelines, pursuant to the terms and conditions of loan approval.
- Reviewing the credit presentation and documentation.
- Reviewing the approved loan authorization for accuracy and compliance with credit policies and applicable laws.
- Creating loan documentation checklist (if applicable), and notify loan officer of the due diligence to be received, reviewed, and approved prior to loan closing.
- Reviewing and negotiating the loan documents with third parties, including attorneys.
- Preparing standard compliance loan documentation for execution by the borrower in accordance with the approval and executed mortgage loan commitment.
- Coordinating with the Loan Officer, title companies, and attorneys necessary pre-closing documentation necessary to facilitate the closing.
- Reviewing the hud-1/closing statement to ensure the accurate funding/disbursement of loan proceeds.
- Following-up with post-closing documentation/closing package to ensure accurate execution, recording, and receipt of final documents.
- Assisting in special projects and perform other duties, as needed or assigned.
Commercial Loan Administrator Resume
Summary : Experienced Loan Administrator with 16 years of background in finance and administration. Routinely goes above and beyond basic administrative duties taking on multiple projects to completion. Excellent work ethic, quality-focused committed to approaching all tasks with tenacity and attention to detail. Excellent time management skills Motivated, ambitious, and a team player Takes pride in my work and strives for excellence.
Skills : Windows, Microsoft Office, Word And Excel, Lotus Notes, Reconcilement Research And Problem Solving, Strong Customer Service, Data Entry, Training And Developing For Various Subjects
- Responsibilities include preparing and maintaining loan files, checking loan documentation for accuracy, contacting customers for proper documentation to close loans, inputting loans into our system, scheduling loan closings, working with attorneys to prepare title work.
- Inputting the loan information into the operating system and third-party document preparatory site as required with respect to loan type, including parties screen aka information to 1003 (as information becomes available) and settlement service provider.
- Accurately preparing all documentation (loan estimate, initial disclosure, revised packages) required to perfect alliances security interest in collateral, ensuring compliance with state laws, regulatory agencies, internal procedures and policy requirements.
- Informing the POD leader of any documentation issues including missing documentation and the need for follow-up.
- Appropriately coding and naming all disclosure documents to conform to alliances paperless requirements.
- Inputting final fees upon receipt, including prorations and taxes.
- Interacting with internal staff to ensure seamless service and timely processing of the loan applications.
Loan Administrator, IV Resume
Summary : A professional Loan Administrator experienced with working in a fast paced environment demanding strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy, ethical, and discreet, committed to superior work performance. Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels. Detail-oriented and resourceful in completing projects, able to multi-task effectively, possess excellent communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, LMS, AFS, Shoretel Phone Systems, Calyx Point, Access
- Worked closely with commercial Loan Officers preparing, ordering, reviewing, and booking loan documents. Assisted in meetings, taking meeting minutes and providing handouts when needed.
- Made appointments with the title company, auditors, customers, and other companies needed to complete business.
- Set up room for loan committee, make sure all packets have been distributed.
- Filed UCC statements, orders title paperwork, sent deeds to record on commercial and consumer properties. Tracked for insurance.
- Accepted and processed the loan advances, pay down payoffs, and regularly scheduled payments. Disbursed loan proceeds.
- Worked closely with the Senior Vice President of special assets and assists when needed on non-preforming, non-accrual, oreo loans, pays and tracks all expense.
- Scheduled appointments, contacted customers, and processed mail.
- Answered incoming calls in a timely manner and assist bank customer with their needs.
- Assisted customers with online banking. Processed the online enrollments.
Loan Administrator III Resume
Summary : Loan Administrator III with 22 years experience in home mortgages and management. Extensive knowledge in processing/originating purchase money loans and vast knowledge/experience in Collection Default processes. Versatile skill set with experience in customer service, accounting, and administrative. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Skills : Project Planning And Development, Multitasking And Prioritization, Microsoft Office, Client Service And Relations, Process Improvement, CRM Databases
- Responsible for ensuring bank and government compliance expectations were met, in daily production.
- Evaluated and provided feedback in regards to team members quality of work, daily 1-1 coaching with team members discussing.
- Daily management of team members pipelines, to reduce or eliminate the aging of files.
- Managed other managers and provided recommendations for growth/career development.
- Provided training/coaching to team members or managers, within the department for consistency with quality monitoring of files.
- Reviewed documents/files for accuracy prior to processors submitting to underwriting.
- Tracked attendance punctuality and performance write-ups, if required.
- Audited recorded calls to ensure team members met expectations for customer service and also to ensure customers questions.
- Experience reading/reviewing credit reports, pay stubs, appraisals, bank statements, tax returns etc.
Loan Administrator Resume
Summary : Knowledgeable Loan Administrator whose success is based on integrity, exceptional customer service, efficiency, and ambition. Experience in Client Management, Operations and Risk Management. To secure a position that enables me to use my financial analyst and project management skills obtained through education and work experience.
Skills : Highly Motivated, Self-Starter, Excellent Communication, Excellent Customer Service, Computer, Highly Organized, Quick Learner, Bilingual
- Coordinated with legal to prepare for settlement, including collecting fees, confirming borrowers insurance and complying with representations and warranties at closing.
- Managed execution of loan commitment letters, including drafting and revising with business and project finance teams.
- Managed all aspects of loan committee including scheduling, preparing and transmitting agenda, and drafting minutes for next board meeting.
- Assisted the market development group, business lending and project finance teams with loan applications.
- Reviewed and met the weekly deadline of prospective borrowers loan applications, from 3 to 10 reviews, between $100k and $3m by inputting information, accurately and completely into the portfolio database.
- Handled inquiries from clients regarding questions and/or issues with loan applications and various programs.
- Handled all aspects of commercial real estate and lines of credit loans from loan committee approval to closing.