Medical Instructor Resume
Summary : To pursue a career in the Medical field where extensive medical knowledge and military training with eager Medical Assisting students to help them grow both personally and professionally.
Skills : Medical Office Management, Education, Combat Medicine.
- As a Medical Assistant Instructor, a responsibility to comply with all Federal and State accreditation and institutional policies and procedures governing the education of medical assistants.
- Responsible for facilitating classroom discussions, ensuring student's conceptual understanding of employability skills and promoting medical skills through demonstrations and repetition.
- In addition to directly supervising the daily activities and tasks of students, advised students of their academic and attendance progress.
- Compiled bibliographies of specialized materials for outside reading assignments, encouraged the use of support and resources systems including student services, library, and other support organizations.
- In addition to demonstrating effective teaching skills and conducting tutorial sessions as needed, also actively supported campus initiatives, company policies and procedures, goals and student outcomes.
- Continuously researched, updated and augmented lecture materials and lab skills, while staying current with trends in vocational education and allied health practices through professional development.
- Actively participated in faculty staff meetings and in-service training sessions, as well as assessing student achievement to ensure the accuracy of all student records.
Master Of Business
Sr. Medical Instructor Resume
Summary : Medical Assisting Instructor optimizes student investment of occupational knowledge, skills, and achievement in preparation for success. Prepare our students to enter the medical assistant field as prepared professionals.
Skills : MedicalAssisting, Biology, Genetics, MedicalTerminology, Pharmacy.
- Responsible for teaching Clinical Laboratory Chemistry, Clinical Principles and Practices, and Human Anatomy and Physiology to post-secondary education students within the Medical Department.
- Developing and delivering weekly educational presentations, fashion learning activities and demonstrate hands-on training for students enrolled in the Medical Laboratory Technician, Medical Administration, and Medical Assistant programs.
- Facilitate this position as an expert user of the university-wide Learning Management System (LMS).
- Configurable, enterprise-grade software system that integrates social networking, collaboration, knowledge sharing capabilities as well as interactive elements that allow students to rate learning content and share their experiences.
- Routinely utilize MS power-point, MS Word, MS Excel and many computer-generated simulations in lesson delivery.
- Researching relevant and current materials from multiple sources, compiling a searchable information database for student access.
- Procure supplies and materials as a need for the students to complete assignments.
M.B.A. In Business
Jr. Medical Instructor Resume
Summary : To provide chiropractic and physical rehabilitation services with an established chiropractic office or integrated multidisciplinary medical practice seeking additional provider for expanding growth in the treatment of personal injury, workers.
Skills : ICD 10 certification, Primary care, and Comprehensive wellness & Prevention of diseases.
- Assist students in a blending learning environment.
- Prepare spreadsheets and reports on student progress and statistics for retention.
- Motivate students with creative learning activities and team-building exercises relating the activities to the medical field.
- Responsible for the effective delivery of Medical Terminology, Anatomy, and Physiology, Pharmacology, phlebotomy, medical lab procedures, documentation, electronic medical records.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the 68W Program of Instruction from all instructors and support personnel.
- Ensured the consistency of all practical exercise instruction and evaluation, and that 68W POI standards were successfully met.
- Directly involved in answering patient concerns about dental procedures or questions about billing or insurance.
BS In Health
Medical Instructor III Resume
Summary : Solid background with providing technical and administrative guidance in a variety of matters related to development of standard operating procedure and training management. Additionally, served in both a clinical and tactical medical environment on deployment in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Exam Techniques, HIPAA Certified, OSHA Certified, Vital Signs, Injections, Urinalysis, CPR Certified.
- Prepares standardized course syllabus, outline and daily lesson plans and submits them to the Program Director no later than two weeks prior to the end of the term.
- Ensures each course syllabus contains a student project requiring the use of online library resources or the campus Learning Resource Center.
- Provides and reviews the course syllabus and outline with students on the first day of class.
- Maintains and ensures consistency between the course objectives and the daily lesson plans.
- Provides and discusses syllabus modifications with students throughout the term.
- Update and maintain current and accurate course information, including the course syllabus, for the faculty resource center Continuous maintenance of the Canvas course shell including grades, course assignments, activities, and other relevant course content.
- Maintains accurate records of attendance, grades, progress of students, and reports the same in a timely manner to manager.
Medical Instructor II Resume
Summary : LNP licensed in State with number years of hospital and acute care nursing experience. Professionally trained job title with experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for wide variety of patients with diverse needs.
Skills : Computer Skills: Word Exel And Power Point . Speaking.
- Assigned to the FL Regional Training Institute as a medical instructor.
- Teach CPR, EMT, and other medical classes for the US Army, and Air Force.
- Create and manage digital signage, student, and patient files, and also manage supplies.
- Evaluate and assess the effectiveness of our training and lead a working group to manage changes needed to provide the best learning environment possible and the best training available.
- Trained in Haz-Mat Operations and have numerous certifications with the FLCERFP Working as an Instructor.
- Trained thousands of soldiers to save lives and to teach fellow soldiers to save lives.
Medical Instructor I Resume
Objective : Seeking an upper level position within the Administrative or Healthcare industry that will allow to utilize a myriad of skills and talents acquired throughout professional employment of over 20 years.
Skills : Word Exel and Power Point.
- Instructor for medical program curriculum.
- Managed 45-85 adult students per 12 weeks and maintained electronic grade books, generating weekly and quarterly reviews/reports for students per quarter.
- Maintained classroom retention and met program educational goals.
- Extensive use of conflict/ resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Successfully achieved and continuously maintained performance evaluation marks of 98% and above for the duration of employment.
- Reconstructed and initiated new educational material and protocols for medical instructing.
- Created learning tools to improve the educational experience of students with Attention Deficit Disorders and visual tracking disorders.
Bachelor's Of Science
Associate Medical Instructor Resume
Summary : Licensed Vocational Nurse/Medical Assistant seeking to utilize professional skills and qualifications in order to contribute to your company's success.
Skills : Medical Office Management, Medical Billing & Coding,.
- Serve as a key member of an interdisciplinary Educational Healthcare team for a busy Vocational College.
- Train and prepare students for a career in Medical Assisting/Medical Office Specialist Field.
- Prepare lesson plans activities and worksheets to help students retain information.
- Maintain Classroom and record daily attendance to meet monthly retention expectations.
- Participate in school open houses, Orientations, School/Community activities.
- Attend Faculty/board meetings and Participate in Graduation Ceremonies.
- Counseling, Tutoring and Advising student on Academic progress and attendance.
- Supervise students in the on-the-job hands-on training experience.
Bachelor's In Administrative
Medical Instructor/Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking a responsible and challenging position with a promising company. This will allow the opportunity to apply diversified experience and proven abilities that may be fully utilized and expanded to benefit the organization.
Skills : IV pumps, Intravenous fluids, Injections immunizations,.
- Educates and trains students in his or her field of expertise using accepted and approved instructional methodology.
- Prepares lesson plans using industry-standard approaches (e.g., multimedia, adult learning methodology).
- Teaches courses as assigned, instructs and evaluates students, develops students' skills and encourages growth, and tracks their attendance, performance, and grades.
- Participates in various administrative activities (e.g., attends faculty/staff meetings or in-service meetings).
- Participates in graduation ceremonies, as assigned.
- Participates regularly in continuing professional development activities.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
Medical Instructor/Representative Resume
Summary : Flexible Health Educator driven to design and develop new training programs and modify existing curricula to meet the needs of participants. Outgoing and dynamically positive with 7 years of experience.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience with a variety.
- Used role-playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures to instruct participants in a variety of ways.
- Assumed ownership of all training program initiatives.
- Worked with an average of 25 participants per class.
- Addressed all questions from training program participants.
- Supervisor of the CPR team and keeping current staff up to date with guidelines according to AHA.
- Lectured daily on anatomy and physiology of the human body.
- Instructed in lab daily on medical diagnostic testing such as ECG, autoclave, immunizations, lab protocols, blood work phlebotomy.
Master's In MBA
Medical Instructor Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic, well rounded medical professional with nearly ten years of experience in the healthcare industry. Looking for an opportunity in which knowledge and skill set can be utilized to promote student understanding and foster success.
Skills : Drug Calculation, EKG, Phlebotomy, Retention, Classroom Management, E-Learning, Patient Education, Medical Coding, BLS.
- Provided instruction and assistance to students to facilitate the successful completion of education by the implementation of SLO.
- Creative learning environments where students are valued and encouraged to learn.
- Conducted clinical labs in accordance with OSHA guidelines.
- Related to patient care adhering to strict ethical guidelines.
- Monitored the E-learning environment and encouraged student engagement related to the online learning environment.
- Tracked student attendance online as well as on campus.
- Provided student support to overcome obstacles in order to achieve program completion.