Classroom Teacher Resume
Headline : I love teaching and working with young people. I feel that my years as a teacher have been very rewarding and successful due in part to a good rapport with students, parents and co-workers. I believe in teaching the whole child and to me that means getting to know the child as well as his/her specific learning styles.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Instructed the Second grade curriculum, designing and developing programs & lessons to meet the academic and social needs of students, including those students with IEP's (individualized education plans).
- Engaged students by utilizing different teaching methods such as whole classdiscussion, leveled groups and games.
- Assessed progress through assessment tools, student-teacher conferencing, peer evaluation and student portfolios.
- Provided students with individualized attention using a Multiple Intelligence approach.
- Developed strong relationships with parents through e-mails, face-face communication, and phone conferences.
- Conducted guided reading sessions to ensure that students improve in their independent reading levels.
- Utilized positive reinforcement techniques in order to motivate students and improve conduct as well as encourage participation.
Master Of Arts
Elementary Classroom Teacher Resume
Summary : Middle School Teacher committed to the academic and social success of every student. Specializes in multi-subject classroom teaching and individual counseling. Employs a broad range of instructional techniques to retain student interest and maximize individual learning. Ensures that every student is progressing and is held to high expectations. Consistently strive to create the best learning and assessment methods possible.
Skills : MS Office, Excel, Power Point.
- Highly qualified educator with over 15 years of experience teaching 1st, 2nd and 4th grades Motivated students to achieve academic excellence, and built self-confidence, through encouragement and positive reinforcement.
- Identified each student's individual learning needs; prepared, planned and delivered instruction to meet the needs of each student.
- Created learning centers, games, and educational based activities that fostered academic and social growth, and maximized the learning experience.
- Developed and implemented enrichment programs for academically advanced children, and remedial programs for students requiring extra assistance.
- Maintained discipline within the classroom setting in order to insure maximum learning.
- Assessed, recorded and communicated student progress.
- Maintained weekly online communication network for parents and students.
Master In Art Of Teaching
Preschool Classroom Teacher Resume
Headline : Retail Sales Associate versed in merchandising, display design and customer relations. Highly energetic, outgoing, and detail oriented. Handles multiple responsibilities simultaneously while providing exceptional customer service.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Maintained daily records of children's individual activities, behaviors, meals and naps.
- Promoted good behaviors by using the positive reinforcement method.
- Created and implemented developmentally-appropriate curriculum that addressed all learning styles.
- Distributed quarterly educational assessments, similar to report cards, to each parent.
- Encouraged children to be understanding of others.
- Maintained a child-friendly environment with access to outdoor activities.
- Incorporated music, art and theater into lesson planning.
First Grade Classroom Teacher Resume
Summary : Looking forward to a position in the challenging field of human/social services (Juvenile and Family) to offer my vast experience and knowledge to your organization. Qualifications Good communication and organizational skills; team player; dependable employee; excellent management and leadership abilities. Bachelors degree from Ball State in Education and 15 hours graduate studies towards a Masters.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Grades 3, 4, and 5 Provide a well-balanced positive learning environment with consistent discipline to all students.
- Write, adapt, edit and teach curricula in accordance with the Missouri State Curriculum Frameworks.
- Successfully team-teach in literacy and math.
- Design and implement differentiated instruction to meet diverse needs of students.
- Compose activities that encourage cooperative learning.
- Implement a balanced literacy program with focus on student performance.
- Conduct screenings, formal testing and participate in Special Education Evaluation Teams.
- Use differentiated instruction, flexible grouping and workshop style classes to facilitate the construction of meaning through guided discovery.
MA In Educational Administration
First Grade Classroom Teacher Resume
Summary : A well organized, experienced teacher who is devoted to creating meaningful learning experiences to all learners entrusted to me. In addition, being highly competent in administration and behaviour management and is considered to be a flexible team player with a positive approach to work.
Skills : Positive and encouraging Strong written and verbal communicator Tennessee Teaching Certificate with Elementary Education endorsement Fast learner SMART Board aptitude Standardized testing scoring Purposeful lesson planning.
- Prepared and presented lessons to students at the grade one level.
- Develop and implement daily lesson plans in Integrated Studies, Mathematics and Language Arts for grades two and three students in a multi-grade setting.
- Adapt curriculum to cater to the various needs of the different learners in a multi-grade classroom.
- Motivate students to learn by using a range of interactive teaching techniques.
- Evaluate the progress of and discuss results with students, parents and other stakeholders.
- Foster a comfortable, student friendly classroom environment conducive to learning and promoting excellent interaction among students and teacher.
- Participate in staff meetings, educational conferences and teacher training workshops.
Bachelors Of Arts
Substitute Classroom Teacher Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of experience, including as a Classroom Teacher, as a Neighborhood Ambassador and as a Drug Abuse Counselor in industries including Education and Social Services to include 453 hours working in the drug and alcohol rehabilitation field.
Skills : Reading certification.
- Responsible for instructing students in a 6th grade curriculum.
- Development of strategies for many academic levels.
- Research and create daily and unit lesson plans for 6th grade, english language arts, social studies, science, math and dramatic arts.
- Administered tests and evaluations, and analyzed student performance.
- Conducted group and individual reading activities.
- Provide an inclusive setting for all students to achieve.
- Revamped design of ELA classroom, taught both sections of ELA for 6th grade, changing the presentation of instruction to involve more student engagement and increased class participation.
Masters In Elementary Education
Senior Classroom Teacher Resume
Headline : Energetic, hard-working, creative English major. Seeking a challenging and exciting career assisting in the success of my employer.
Skills : Fountas and Pinnell Benchmark Assessment; The Comprehension.
- Created a sound syllabus for increasing the social and intellectual welfare of the children.
- Coordinated educational games and fun activities for the children to participate in, in order to improve their skills.
- Performed and directed the required activities among the children in order to achieve the curriculum in a safe and secure environment.
- Responsible for making lesson plans and managing the classroom.
- Filed daily reports on the children, monitoring and reporting on the children's development.
- Dealt creatively and effectively with any problem situations that arose.
- Ensured that the health and safety of the children was maintained at all times, both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Communicated effectively with parents about their children's development.
Assistant Classroom Teacher Resume
Objective : An interesting and challenging position as a Montessori/Primary Teacher with a reputed school or education institution.
Skills : Professional Chinese, and fluent English.
- Made children feel comfortable with the classroom environment by having a conducive environment that assisted in helping children learn.
- Instructed and monitored students in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injuries and damage.
- Identified children showing signs of emotional, developmental, and health-related problems, and discussed them with supervisors, parents and guardians, and child development specialists.
- Performed administrative duties such as assisting in school libraries and other required areas.
- Selected, stored, ordered, issued, and inventoried classroom equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Applied various teaching tools and aids like computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
- Taught basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Prepared scheduled lesson plans in consultation with other teachers.
Diploma In Montessori Training
Head Classroom Teacher Resume
Summary : Experienced elementary school teacher who is eager to facilitate student learning and growth to enable success in the future. Ten years experienced classroom teacher with third and fourth grade in a pilot digital school. Utilized online curriculums, classroom website in daily instruction as well as communicating with parents and students. Fostered a sense of confidence, accomplishment, respect, love of learning, and community in the classroom. Inclusion experience with students with ASD.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Apple OS.
- Created, differentiated, and implemented lessons in third grade based on Florida Standards and in accordance with county curriculum map in small group and whole group settings.
- Created formative, summative, and rubric based assessments.
- Co-Chaired the school Technology Committee.
- Introduced principal and school to MobyMax.com, which she purchased for the school.
- Presented and taught faculty how to utilize Mobmax.com in classrooms for Common Core individualized practice, and data analysis.
- Enriched education with "blended learning" program, where netbooks were used daily.
- Tracked student data, and created student tracking data folders to monitor their own data based upon standardized county assessments.
- Communicated weekly with parents via email updates, and blog updates on mrscorleysclassroom.com Monitored classroom management on Sokikom.com to generate daily, weekly, and customized reports.
Bachelor Of Arts
Professional Classroom Teacher Resume
Objective : Dedicated, data driven teacher with 16 years of experience as an educator and mentor. Consistently interpreting test scores identifying students with special needs that require intervention instruction or differentiated lessons based on their needs in order to meet the requirements of common core standardized testing. Strong communication skills using multiple forms of technology to communicate with parents, students, colleges, and management.
Skills : IBDP ECONOMICS, Teacher, AP Economics, IBDP Business management, Humanities.
- Part of the development team for grade five mathematics curriculum.
- Trained in the new state common core math curriculum and aligned it with the district provided materials for teaching mathematics at multiple grade levels.
- Training included creation of the lessons, implementation of lessons, and revisions of lessons based on evidence from student work.
- Mentored and trained colleagues on the new materials and guidelines.
- Worked collaboratively with team teachers, para- pros, and special education teacher on a daily basis.
- Set personal goals with each student allowing them to excel by differentiating learning based on abilities and grade level to maximize student achievement.
- Developed and implemented appropriate classroom management techniques for students at various age and skill levels that promote student responsibility to the largest extent possible.
- Created an environment of respect and rapport with students and parent/guardians through frequent personal conferences, email, text, telephone communication, post cards, and weekly newsletters.
Master's In Teaching And Learning
Classroom Teacher Resume
Objective : Obtain a part-time job in order to pay for college tuition over the course of my academic studies at Heidelberg University.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Plan, supervise, and implement programming for the class in accordance with the policies and philosophies of our child care center.
- Accommodate the needs of individual children with concerns for their interests, handicaps, special talents, and individual style and pace of learning within programming.
- Track daily progress and well-being of the children in care.
- Provide feedback to parents about their child's development in the classroom and potentially create plans of action to fix issues presented to them.
- Find ways to develop relationships and engage each child in the classroom.
- Aid children in becoming aware of their roles as members of a collective peer group.
- Complete an equal share of housekeeping responsibilities within the center with all staff including, but not limited to, clean up from meals, lesson plans, and routine clean up.
- Attend staff meetings and recommended training programs and conferences.