Personnel Security Specialist Resume
Objective : A diverse and experienced Personnel Security Specialist seeking a challenging position in where my experience, proven skills and Top Secret/CI Poly will be utilized. To obtain a position in the Security and Investigations field which will allow for strong problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to develop and implement effective action plans, as well as a commitment to detail in doing the job right the first time in completing all projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office To Include Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Project, Share Point, Identity Management System, Integrated Security Management System
- Reviewing JS policy on a monthly basis and making recommendations for changes or improvements.
- Supporting JSSO-HR in development, implementation, and modification of government-approved policies, procedures, and directives.
- Supporting joint staff personnel in implementing JS policies by responding to queries and providing procedural expertise.
- Processing nomination packages for in-bound personnel by preparing and maintaining personnel security folders, validating clearance eligibilities to ensure security investigations and adjudications are current, conducting security indoctrination, creating or modifying security database entries as necessary.
- Reviewing as necessary new civilian hire packages by validating position description clearance eligibility requirement with current JPAS eligibility.
- Loading data into the security database for all owned, serviced, or visiting personnel as required.
- Review criminal background checks for new hire employees as required by regulatory code.
Bachelor Of Science
Ammunition/Security Specialist Resume
Summary : Military and civilian trained Ammunition/Security Specialist with in-depth knowledge and skills surrounding personnel and security management. Adept at analyzing and resolving problems, and developing and instituting the appropriate policies and procedures. To obtain a position with a growing and stable company that will allow me the opportunity to contribute my advanced skills in customer service data entry and security services.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Filing, Conflict Resolution, Strong Work Ethic. Dedicated Worker, Team Player, Detail Oriented
- Assisting in the implementation of company procedures for guarding internal security data to meet the standards and regulatory requirements specified by government contracts.
- Helping administer physical security activities related to securing and controlling company and client proprietary information, including maintenance of security-related logs, registers, files, records, and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of security plans, reports, studies, and surveys, as requested.
- Assisting in preparing and coordinating emergency planning, programs, and procedures with the project, Jobsite, or office management.
- Assisting project teams in incorporating physical security technology and measures into the design and construction of facilities by identifying and interpreting specific standards and regulatory requirements pertaining to the projects.
- Reviewing architectural drawings to ensure that effective physical security is provided and that specific standards and regulatory requirements are met.
- Assisting in the investigation of questionable activities, identifying violations, and recommending corrective action through responsible supervision.
- Participating in internal assessments, independent assessments, performance tests, safeguards, and physical security surveys, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining company Work Place Violence Prevention Program.
Fraud And Security Specialist Resume
Headline : Fraud And Security Specialist, skilled at finding the highest quality security personnel and discovering effective solutions to safety risks and concerns. Motivated security specialist who works efficiently under pressure and makes sound decisions. Exceptional team leader with an outstanding work ethic. Confident Security Manager, successful at making critical decisions quickly and effectively. Meets security challenges calmly and rationally. Collaborates with security personnel and store management to ensure the highest level of safety.
Skills : Security, Customer Service, Supervisor, Warehouse/factory, Inventory Management, Microsoft Office, Security Management, Policy Development
- Served as security advisor for the Director for efforts of over $100 million.
- Managed information, personnel, physical and industrial security aspects concerning Acquisition and Special Access Programs (SAPs) and DOD collateral programs.
- Implemented USAF, DOD, and MAJCOM security policies while balancing operational needs with security requirements for the protection of classified information.
- Interfaced daily with the program security officer to direct and oversee the implementation of security policies, ensuring the protection of some of the most sensitive research and development information currently existing in the DOD.
- Managed the construction of Special Access Program Facilities (SAPFs)/Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs), ensuring JAFAN 6/9 and ICD 705 standards were adhered to.
- Developed various security awareness presentations in support of organizational security education program.
- Supported test events for U.S platforms and allied partners by writing security plans and procedures, setting up secure storage, sanitizing facilities, and providing data transfers.
- Developed and provided security management review of test plans, CONOPS, OPSEC plans, AISSP’s and SOP in accordance with DD form 254 and associated security classification guidance.
- Worked with installation alarm shop to have alarms installed and tested on new facilities.
- Troubleshot alarm and sensor issues to ensure facilities were securely monitored.
Bachelor Of Arts
Security Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 8+ years serving as a Security Specialist/Supervisor. Demonstrated success working under pressure, resolving security problems and responding to emergencies. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Adept at designing presentations and technical editing. Skilled at using technology and conducting technical data analysis of classified materials: proficiency using Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop and website content management systems. Extensive use of Secret and Unclassified Computer systems to input data.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Security Management, Policy Development, Policy Development, Policy Implementation, Management, Analysis, Windows Server, Customer Support
- Manages and monitors security measures for 150+ personnel records in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
- Serving as Subject Matter Expert to Director of Security providing insight regarding control requirements, procedures, and facilities needed to maintain SCIF security.
- Reporting security violations to organizational leadership and security agencies.
- Producing security policies and reports to ensure compliance with federal regulations and guidelines.
- Conducting "deep dive" research and case analysis with little notice to generate responses to sensitive subjects.
- Serving as the official channel for SCI nominations, visit requests, and foreign travel.
- Overseeing access to all SCIF's and classified spaces including access control devices intrusion detection systems.
- Implementing office closing procedures including securing safes and vaults.
- Assisting with the development of security standard operating procedures and emergency action plans.
Bachelor Of Science
Site Security Specialist Resume
Summary : Site Security Specialist with over 8 years of professional experience and knowledge in the security field. Confident Security Specialist, successful at making critical decisions quickly and effectively. Meets security challenges calmly and rationally with excellent communication and people skills. Collaborates with security personnel and management to ensure the highest level of safety and security. Combines strong analytical, security administration skills, solid bilingual oral and written (Spanish) presentation capabilities.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication, Computer, Detail Oriented, Filing, Faxing, Data Entry, Leadership, Management, Office, Security
- Protecting property from theft, embezzlement, sabotage, trespassing, fire, and accidents
- Observing and reporting any unlawful activity. Protecting individuals, property, and proprietary information from harm or misappropriation.
- Controlling access to premises. Investigating and taking the appropriate lawful actions on accidents, incidents, trespassing, suspicious activity, safety, and fire.
- Neutralizing situations calmly with tact and common sense.
- Watching for safety and fire hazards and other related situations.
- Enforcing policies and procedures of the company.
- Providing assistance to customers, employees, visitors, or the public.
- Performing requests by the customers within the scope of security duties or within reason.
- Training new security hires, and informing other staff of security procedures and policies.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Security Specialist Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging position as an experienced and dependable Armed Security officer dedicated to ensuring the safety of the public, employees, and, visitors while minimizing potential losses. Trained Lead Security Specialist, highly skilled in responding to emergency situations with well over 6 years' experience as an Unarmed Security. Expand and utilize my skills in public law enforcement and providing a secure environment for the general public while contributing to the success in the workplace as well as my presence to establish a difference.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CCTV, X-Ray, 2way Radio, Handling Cash And Processing Debit Credit And Electronic Transactions
- Ensuring smooth traffic flow of students through hallways, assisting students with on-time arrival to class.
- Providing conflict resolution to deter disruptive behavior as well as assisting the professional staff, police, and emergency personnel in handling emergencies or disruptive students.
- Securing the perimeter of entire school grounds and unsupervised places of the school to ensure the safety and well-being of students and staff.
- Assisting visitors with directions and securing proper identification and challenge unauthorized visitors and escort them to exits.
- Displaying ethical and professional behavior in working with students, parents, school personnel, and outside agencies associated with the school.
- Reporting any discipline infractions, unauthorized visitors, and acts of vandalism to the principal.
- Notifying the building administration, police, and/or appropriate emergency personnel of any emergency, potentially dangerous, or unusual situations, following policy, procedures, and regulations.
- Monitoring school surveillance cameras and responding to radio requests in a timely manner.
Associate Security Specialist Resume
Headline : Experienced and knowledgeable Associate Security Specialist seeking a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals. To work with an organization where I can continuously learn in the pursuit of achieving functional excellence, thus getting job satisfaction and optimum career growth.
Skills : Guard Card, TWIC Card, CPR/AED/First Aid, First Responder Awareness/Operations, Bilingual, Firearms Safety Certificate
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Securing premises and personnel by patrolling the property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points, permitting entry.
- Preventing losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures, restraining trespassers.
- Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities, interviewing witnesses, obtaining signatures.
- Maintaining the environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintaining the organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Providing direction during all emergency events such as medical, fire, violence and crisis.
Safety & Security Specialist Resume
Objective : A self-motivated, articulate Safety & Security Specialist with strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. Manages time productively, establishes priorities, and handles multiple projects simultaneously. Team player with excellent communication skills in large workgroups in highly detailed, fast-paced environments. To positively impact an organization in a leadership role with my skills and experience.
Skills : Proficient In Using MS Office Programs, Strong Communication, Building And Maintain Working Relationships, Keen Organization, Self-management, Excellent Time-management, Public Speaking, And Presentations
- Proved security response with tenacity, endurance, and dedication by remaining of sound mind and proving to be a leader during overseas assignments.
- Communicated effectively with a diverse population while serving in the military.
- Accounted for the safety of equipment valued exceeding $600,000 with zero loss over a two-year period.
- Secured the personal safety, training, and performance of 3 co-workers while serving as a team leader.
- Effectively communicated with individuals from various backgrounds ensuring completion of organizational directives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provided leadership of 4 personnel ensuring in a 20% increase in promotion and a 10% decrease in staff turnover.
- Trained and mentored all new personnel to agency's standards which resulted in 100% retain the ability of all personnel.
- Analyzed security-related information received from multiple sources and handle the necessary response, and make notifications.
- Participated in planning and developing security strategies.
Security Specialist - Intern Resume
Objective : Versatile, meticulous, Security Specialist, with an ability to manage time while accomplishing tasks. Able to accomplish even the most complicated tasks with a level head while under pressure. Team player, personable and familiar with working with a diverse group of people. A dedicated person with a thirst for knowledge, being able to learn and adapt quickly. Ability to solve problems and remain calm through stressful situations.
Skills : Closed Circuit Television, Badge Access Cards, Customer Service & Relations, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet Weapons, Training Officer
- Detected suspicious activities and watched for criminal acts and rule infractions.
- Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of employees and visitors.
- Operated detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent the passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Wrote reports on property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons and unusual occurrences.
- Reported all incidents, accidents and medical emergencies to law enforcement.
- Checked passes and credentials of persons seeking to enter the property.
- Knowledge to perform periodic card inventories and log card in inventory tool.
- Ensured and provided a safe professional environment for all facility personnel.
- Investigated security-related accidents/incidents, interview witnesses, complaints, and victims.
Bachelor Of Arts
Security Specialist/Executive Assistant Resume
Objective : Dedicated Security Specialist/Executive Assistant with a thirst for knowledge, being able to learn and adapt quickly. Ability to solve problems and remain calm through stressful situations. Capable of working alone or with a team, good at giving directions as well as receiving directions. To obtain a position with your company that will utilize my skills, enhance my knowledge, and increases my practical experience in a stable environment.
Skills : Strong Work Ethic. Dedicated Worker, Team Player, Detail Oriented, Military Training
- Provided security on all matters encompassing the entire property, which included the hotel, two restaurants, two bars, and a nightclub.
- Maintained discipline to ensure only legal patrons entered the property and enforced capacity regulations.
- Undertook a leadership role to coordinate security protocols for special events.
- Inspected security design features, installations, and programs to verify compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Developed and reviewed specifications for design and construction of security systems.
- Monitored the work of contractors in the design, construction and startup phases of security systems.
- Screened vendors and contractors before granting access to restricted areas within the mall.
- Monitored and evaluated unit performance on key security issues, recommending corrective action programs where appropriate.
Masters of Science