Facilities Maintenance Manager Resume
Summary : Growth-oriented, highly motivated and innovative professional with years of experience in Commercial Refrigeration and Maintenance and Construction/Remodeling Operations, excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to work well with diverse populations, and excellent time-management and supervisory skills, seeking a position within a dynamic organization where utilize current skills and training in associated field.
Skills : Leadership Team Focused Problem Solving Customer Service 2-D & 3-D Modeling.
- Responsible for providing leadership to the facilities maintenance staff, including development and management training to supervisors, shift leaders, and hourly staff for a 2.2 million square foot facility.
- Oversaw the utilization of the computerized maintenance management system and communicate with all other departments including operations, human resources, safety, IS, and transportation.
- Provided functional and technical knowledge required for all material handling, building, and refrigeration asset management.
- Coordinated the day to day operations of the maintenance team with the assistance of the maintenance leads.
- Oversaw weekly budgets and execution of capital improvements.
- Supervise on a daily basis all material handling equipment (MHE) technicians, building technicians, refrigeration technicians, battery technicians, and other maintenance team members.
- Oversaw all outsourced manufacturer's representatives and vendors performing work at the facility.
Sr. Facilities Maintenance Manager Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of Demonstrated and Technical experience in Facilities Management, Construction Management, Electrical Systems and Power Distribution Systems, High and Low Voltage Electrical Networks, Distribution Networks: Overhead and Underground, Reading and Interpreting Blue Prints, Sketches, and Drawings, Single Family Home, Commercial and Industrial Structures Interior and Exterior wiring.
Skills : Preventative maintenance Facilities management HVAC.
- Directed supervision of 14 electrical, construction, HVAC, and engineering employees.
- Served as the Lead Construction Electrician to supervise a 40 man team in Afghanistan.
- Supervised the installation of 100 electrical outlets, 90 light fixtures, and two distribution panels for a NATO Force Tactical Operational Center improving communication for Coalition Forces.
- Superiored Manager coordinated, scheduled and managed fdour minor construction projects that totaled over $75K resulting in improved safety for 500 personnel.
- "Focused Attention to Detail" ensuring all four projects were completed within approved budget constraints and on time without any discrepancies.
- Supervised and coordinated four N-BOS contracts worth 5.5M; meticulously managed and coordinated military subordinates, contractors, sub-contractors and local national employees; to include the customers, safety procedures and quality control.
- Lead Production Supervisor, conducted "On-the-Job" training for 10 facilities maintenance subordinates in the completion of 639 routine and emergency service calls valued at $80K with zero safety mishaps.
Jr. Facilities Maintenance Manager Resume
Objective : Provided technical support while coordinating the performance of the labor for all shops, including schedules, lead coverage during scheduled and unscheduled time off, shop schedule re-alignment to meet warehouse operation's needs, general maintenance, and preventative maintenance programs as required.
Skills : Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Mechanical Repairs, Welding.
- Responsible for all new construction, repairs, improvements and maintenance of the facilities which include three buildings, roughly 400,000 square feet, which includes building, equipment, utilities, grounds and supply functions.
- Directed the work of a maintenance and operation organization with a variety of trades or technical disciplines.
- Knowledged of equipment assembly.
- Analyzed work requirements and determine staff resources, equipment, and other resources needed to accomplish work assignments.
- Reviewed and analyzed numerous records and reports daily of work production, costs, equipment and staff resource utilization to evaluate progress and to control or reduce costs.
- Serve as a liaison with other contractors to response to questions, make recommendations, or to resolve problems or conflicts.
- Experienced in trouble shooting.
High School Diploma
Facilities Maintenance Manager III Resume
Summary : Facilities Maintenance Manager is responsible for ensuring that the facilities are in a state of good repair and to ensure they are safe and secure. The Facilities Maintenance Manager is also responsible for working with the company’s facilities team to help achieve future goals and objectives.
Skills : Automated Logic, Word, Excel, Office Management, Sap.
- Oversaw the day to day operations of the Maintenance, Grounds/Landscaping, Housekeeping and Laundry Depts.
- Provided leadership, supervision, training, performance evaluation and coaching to the Maintenance and Environmental Services staff.
- Maintained compliance with federal, state and local standards and regulations.
- Submited annual capital expenditure spreadsheet with estimated costs for projects or equipment replacement.
- Evaluated and provide assessment of the contractor's performance in meeting operational and contract requirements, and core processes.
- Interfaced on a daily basis with customers, contractors and government officials, such as Wing/Group/Squadron leadership.
- Planned coordinated, and monitored on-campus maintenance, renovation and construction projects in collaboration with Facilities and Operations and Environmental Health Safety and Insurance departments.
Facilities Maintenance Manager II Resume
Summary : Accomplished Facilities and Maintenance Manager within multiple manufacturing environments providing sound leadership and support. Strong departmental visionary skills with proven leadership and empowerment record. Excellent communications and troubleshooting skills. Outstanding crises resolution with the ability to make sound decisions in pressure situations. Follow a participative leadership style while maintaining a clear chain of command.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sap.
- Wrote and Implemented a 5 level approach TPM Program.
- Wrote and directed facility equipment layout and information collection program that allows contractors and employees to quickly and efficiently locate and diagnose equipment while collecting vital equipment history in an easy to maintain manner.
- Oversaw and directed $5.5 million annual MRO budget.
- Adjusted department labor hours in order to conform to approved budget and based on analysis from the monthly operations statement.
- Communicated often with Regional Director to provide resolution and co-development of action to support warehouse operations, start-up projects, acquisition projects, and business interruption issues.
- Assigned work sites for preventative maintenance, storage of material, and security of material and equipment.
- Responsible for processing requests for utility, facility, and trackage outages.
Facilities Maintenance Manager I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a well-established and stable company that will provide an environment conducive to personal and professional growth and opportunity.
Skills : Electrical, Electrical, Radio Communications.
- Established, and administered departmental policies, safety procedures, regulations and SOP's.
- Implemented Process Safety procedures and guidelines.
- Selected, hired and managed maintenance employees, select and manage maintenance & engineering consultants and contractors relationships/projects.
- Identified areas of opportunity and implement safe, cost effective solutions.
- Setup and commission a complete industrial preventative maintenance and spare parts inventory program for multiple facilities.
- Developed & Managed Instrumentation Calibration & Frequency Manage all maintenance projects and modification for plant equipment and facilities.
- Reviewed all drawings and P&ID per projects.
- Established priorities for maintenance department, skills assessment and training opportunities.
Assiatant Facilities Maintenance Manager Resume
Summary : Facilities Maintenance Manager in the Public Works Business Line of NAVFAC ENGINEERING CMD MID-ATLANTIC.
Skills : Word, Excel, Office Management.
- Responsible for design and development of plans, specifications and blueprint drawings.
- Installed and maintained pneumatic and hydraulic equipment found in an industrial setting and interprets electrical, electronic and hydraulic schematics; pneumatic controls, blueprints, wiring codes and trade formulas.
- Repaired and provided maintenance of a variety of existing structures, equipment and systems, as well as the completion of specified phases of new construction.
- Able to use and maintain tools and equipment.
- Knowledged of equipment assembly, installation, repair, etc.
- Required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
- Responsible for carrying out maintenance, repair and renovation projects and new construction as assigned.
Assistant Facilities Maintenance Manager I Resume
Objective : Facilities Maaintenance Manager coordinates the day-to-day maintenance and repair of City of Greeley buildings, and associated facility equipment.
Skills : MS Office, Autocad, Solidworks.
- Supervised mechanics, repairers and technicians.
- Planned work tasks and schedules.
- Managed work orders.
- Assigned jobs to workers.
- Directed maintenance and repair projects.
- Kept production records, inventory data, repair statistics and maintenance logs.
- Developed maintenance policies and procedures.
- Evaluated policies and procedures.
- Assessed installation and repair needs.
Associate Facilities Maintenance Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking a position as Maintenance, Production, Engineering, Operations or Engineering/Project Manager in a manufacturing/production environment where Utilize skills in manufacturing machines maintenance (RCM, TPM, Proactive, Predictive etc.), team building, labor management, quality improvement systems and enhanced production output through asset reliability management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Plumbing, Electrical, Visual Basic, Management.
- Managed the maintenance of the entire plant machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for doing 10% audits on all the Preventive and Predictive maintenance projects.
- Planned and carried out all equipment upgrade to ensure enhanced productivity and increased quality and production efficiency.
- Introduced a vision camera and sensor defect detection system saving the company $120,000-00 per year in labor and eliminated customer returns for the defect which used to average 600 pieces per month.
- Reduced maintenance expenses by 50% by following a strong well set PM schedule and proper training of technicians, eliminating sourcing of outside help.
- Responsible for measuring all the maintenance variables i.e.
- Reviewed measurements and put action plans to raise performance in the maintenance department.
- Eliminated all equipment related accidents by introducing proper machine guarding and following OSHA specified standards attained a record of 365+ days with zero accidents.
Bachelor Of Science
Facilities Maintenance Manager Resume
Summary : Over 20+ years' experience in commercial facility operations, management and maintenance Expert communicator with emphasis in tenant relations and vendor negotiations Ability to work quickly and independently or with a team providing leadership, stability and consideration.
Skills : General Contracting, Water Damage Restoration, Water Damage Restoration, Applied Structural Drying.
- Conducted apartment tours for potential tenants and answered any questions.
- Collected and kept careful records of rental payments.
- Managed all day-to-day activities involving tenants, subcontractors and property management.
- Conducted inventories of and delivered building supplies.
- Monitored common areas for cleanliness and safety.
- Managed overall tenant relations, including promoting tenant satisfaction and streamlining services delivery.
- Maintained tenant relations with regular tenant visits and phone calls.
- Completed all repairs and maintenance work to company standards.
- Painted building structures.