Maintenance Manager Resume
Headline : My career objective is to pursue increasing levels of competence in Maintenance Management. I am currently interested in seeking a position as a Maintenance Manager or Reliability Engineer at a manufacturing, or power generation facility.
Skills : Leadership CPR/AED, EHS,Well-organized And Efficient,Self-starting, Goal-oriented Strategist, Continuous Improvement, Problem Solving, Self-motivated, and Assertive.
- Training and managing 12 maintenance mechanics, electricians and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
- Instrumental in the daily scheduling and planning of the maintenance department.
- Working on and programmed palletizer and depalletizer, semi case packers crown and HK fillers angelus, seamers, Alcoa cappers also miles of the conveyor along with shrink-wrapped and heat tunnels.
- Supervising 12 employees and parts manager, scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts, and determined salaries.
- Supervising and managing the maintenance department for a high-speed bottling facility.
- Executing daily operations of the maintenance department across 3 shifts.
- Training maintenance personnel in technical repairs and replacement of machinery.
- Ordering and requisition parts and materials along with parts manager to stay within budget constraints.
- Conferring with operators and observed, tested and evaluated the operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose the cause of the malfunction.
- Writing, designing and producing goals and achievements of maintenance personnel.
Project Manager/Maintenance Manager Resume
Summary : Dedicated, analytical, mechanical professional with 18 years' industrial experience as a Maintenance Manager, seeking an employment opportunity as a Maintenance Supervisor. Proficient and proactive professional aspiring to utilize my maintenance expertise as well as my diverse communication abilities toward the attainment of the organization's goals.
Skills : Plumbing, Electrical, Drywall, Flooring, OSHA, HVAC, Automotive Repair, Welding, Fire Systems, Fire Safety, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Teamwork, Vendor Management, Management, Oracle, Sales, and Maintenance.
- Controlled maintenance budgets on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Drew and submitted plans to the city and county engineering departments for approval.
- Tested and monitored product safety, which led to safer electronic communications products.
- Debugged and repaired electronic systems that eliminated repair needs by contractors and in turn, extended equipment life cycle.
- Provided consultations in construction electrical engineering for clients.
- Developed and organized records and maintenance reports for increased efficiency.
- Performed detailed calculations to establish construction, installation, and manufacturing standards and specifications, maintaining 100% accuracy.
- Prepared accurate specifications for material and equipment purchases for the purchasing department.
- Coordinated construction, installation, maintenance, and manufacturing projects for the engineering team to complete, per customer requirements.
- Designed space plans to account for on-going departmental growth and/or reduction.
Jr. Maintenance Manager Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Maintenance Manager. Seeking to find a Maintenance/Management position within a Company that will be a match of both my management experience as well as my extensive history in the maintenance field.
Skills : Computer Building, and Maintaining Of Computers, and Network Software and Hardware, Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher. Use Of Quicken, Quickbooks Pro, Estimating Programs, Graphic Building Design Software, Doors Software, Homesite, Maintenance, and Forklift Operator
- Responsible for the management of the maintenance division of a 324 unit gated community.
- Managed one on-site maintenance turn specialist as well as one grounds person.
- Worked alongside maintenance staff as well as complete daily work orders.
- Responsible for all aspects of maintenance documentation in Yardi software including creating and closing of work orders, assigning employee cost to work orders.
- Organized and maintain the turn schedule as well as schedule all outside vendors as needed.
- Involved in the bidding process for larger projects and gave input when requested for the same projects.
- Implemented a supply control system to reduce excess overhead parts and supplies.
- Instituted a tool log for all company-owned tools as well as a maintenance schedule.
- Implemented and maintained property appliance log for tracking of appliance repairs, replacement and warranty coverage.
- Daily meetings with the property manager to coordinate the needs of the community as well as maintain open communication between office and maintenance.
Property And Maintenance Manager Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Maintenance Manager. Seeking a challenging position with a reputable organization, where maximum use of my skills and work experience may be profitably utilized.
Skills : Property Plus, Escapia, Smart Service, and LSI Property Management Software, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Teamwork, Vendor Management, Management, Oracle, Sales, and Maintenance.
- Responsible for overseeing the maintenance of 300 high-end vacation rental properties.
- Working with my team of maintenance technicians and maintenance coordinators to expedite and prioritize daily work orders initiated by guests to ensure service excellence.
- Overseeing dispatch and make judgment calls in relation to urgency and logistics for optimum efficiency.
- Interviewing and approve outside vendors to perform tasks out of the realm of the in the house maintenance department.
- Dispatching of work orders for outside vendors and approve vendor invoices for payment.
- Direct interaction with property owners with recommendations for improvements and updates.
- Initiating an intense yearly property inspection report, which is used in correlation with guest reviews and work order reports for the property.
- Encapsulating the three into a final report for review with the property owner.
- Scheduling of contractors to perform construction, and inspection to assure quality and exemplary workmanship.
- Communication with the rental management team, the reservations team, and housekeeping department to prioritize work for the ultimate guest experience.
Maintenance Manager II Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Maintenance Manager. I am looking to further my career with a well-established company that will provide longer-term stability as well as a challenging work environment.
Skills : Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma, Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, And Access), AutoCAD, and Related Diagramming Software, Package Reading Vibration Analysis, Oil Tribology, Laser Alignment Tools, Laser Grading Tool, and GPS Grading/layout Tools.
- Overseeing 1 planner, 1 electrical manager, 4 union millwrights, 3 union pipefitters, 1 union welder, 2 union electricians, and 2 union instrumentation techs.
- Solely responsible for all outage and day to day budgetary control of the maintenance, cleaning, and refractory activities in the power division of the operation and coordinate with the operations group to determine appropriate downtime strategies.
- Bring competitive bidding of maintenance activities into a facility that solely relied on a key group of contractors to maintain its viability.
- Upon completion of the first major outage, we were able to save in the area of $120,000 in the power plant when comparing like to like from the previous year's outage.
- Began the process of streamlining the pm system and the frequency for certain pm's.
- We now base more of our workload on reliability data such as vibration analysis, oil samples, temperature readings, and field inspections instead of replacing parts based on time or because we have always done them in the past.
- Creating daily inspection sheets which highlighted repair needs in real time, to management.
- Performing preventative and on-demand maintenance programs improving building conditions and extending the life of the facility.
- Supervising and providing technical support to diagnose and repair equipment and controls where needed.
General Maintenance Manager Resume
Summary : 21+ years of extensive experience as a Maintenance Manager. Looking to obtain a position where I can utilize and expand my skills to better myself, my employer and the community.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Blueprint Reading, General Maintenance, Drywall Installation Repair, And Finishing, Painting, Plumbing Fixture Installation, And Repair, Electrical Installation, And Repair, Tile Flooring Repair, Appliance Repair, And Installation, Commercial Cooking Equipment Installation, And Repair, Commercial Laundry Equipment Repair, Microsoft Office, Excel, And Email.
- Supervising 4 maintenance technicians for scheduling, payroll, annual reviews, and daily operations.
- Responsible for the maintenance and daily upkeep for a 162-bed skilled nursing facility and a 105 room assisted living that includes electrical, plumbing, drywall repair, painting, ordering and purchasing supplies.
- Other responsibilities include tracking expenses, scheduling outside vendors for repairs including roofing, HVAC, landscaping.
- Working with contractors and architects on large scale remodels and new construction projects.
- Working with the Ohio Department of insurance life safety inspectors, state fire marshal inspectors, local fire marshal, and state elevator inspectors to ensure meeting state and local regulatory requirements.
- Gathering pricing information on capital expenditures for replacement and presented to CFO.
- Member of the safety committee and look for and implement additional measures to enhance security for the residents and the property.
- Working with HVAC contractor to implement a Honeywell webs based building controls system to operate all HVAC systems.
- Working on integrating other aspects of the building with the building controls systems, ie: lighting, room occupancy sensors, and proxy card readers for entrance into the building.
- Creating and implementing a preventative maintenance program to aid in the extension of useful life expectancy of major mechanical systems.
Facility Maintenance Manager Resume
Summary : Facilities Maintenance Manager with 20+ years of progressive experience. Reputation for maintaining and improving facilities and equipment at above-standard levels, ensuring smooth and continuous operation. Understand and ensure compliance with all OSHA guidelines.
Skills : Operations Budget/Forecasting, Management/Delegation, Electrical/HVAC Inspections, Equipment Repair, Scheduling Personnel/Contractors, Welding/Carpentry, Policies, And Procedures, Time Management, Problem Resolution, Troubleshooting, and Excellent Communication.
- Tracking the operational status of all support equipment and schedule all maintenance activities.
- Developing and implementing maintenance procedures and processes to ensure "best practices".
- Responsible for all equipment tear downs for pm and upgrades when needed.
- Reviewing and analyzing the production, maintenance, and operational procedures to ensure facility ran smoothly.
- Overseeing all projects in building and make sure contractors and team are performing work safely and Greenlee's policies and procedures are followed.
- Communicating all downtime issues with management and production supervisor.
- Maintaining a fleet of forklifts including repairs and preventative maintenance records.
- Responsible for team development of maintenance employees according to targeted specifications, to achieve total quality.
- Utilize problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to find solutions to difficult situations, and employ practical, cost-effective strategies.
- Display proficiency in fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Corporate Maintenance Manager Resume
Summary : I am a qualified Maintenance Management Professional offering over 7 years of extensive maintenance supervision experience across a broad range of manufacturing and service industries.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Lean Manufacturing, CMMS, Inventory Management, SAP, 5S, Continuous Improvement, Problem Solving, and Predictive /Preventive Maintenance.
- Hired, trained, reviewed, coached, disciplined and lead a team of 43 technicians, 5 team leaders, 2 Japanese supporters, across 3-shifts 24/7 operation.
- Prepared and negotiated numerous vendor contracts for the facility, while maintaining a courteous and professional relationship.
- Coordinated purchase of critical care spare parts, as well as managed $17 million inventory of the same.
- Drafted and implement preventative maintenance, training, safety and quality programs.
- Prepared and delivered presentations related to maintenance issues, budgets, downtime, resource use, and cost-savings as needed.
- Led, trained and facilitated the use of continuous improvement tools, TPM, TQM, 5s, kaizen.
- Led a team in reducing mechanical downtime by 25%.
- Results achieved through effective leadership, 5s quality programs and establishment of process reliability programs such as TPM.
- Managed and administered construction projects to successful completion within schedule and budget managed facility service vendor relationships, including contract negotiation and conflict resolution ts16949 internal auditor member of the hazmat recover team quality kaizen judge specialized training in Japan ( 8 weeks ) promoted from maintenance team leader to maintenance supervisor ( 2006 ).
- Reported directly to the plant manager and overseen the plant in his absence.
Maintenance Manager II Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as a Maintenance Manager. Seeking to obtain a position that will offer me a challenge as well as a chance to prove myself worthy of further advancement in Facilities Management. To excel and build a successful team of maintenance professionals that are able to provide a speedy and reliable service to every resident within a community.
Skills : Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Automotive Repair, Welding, Fire Systems, Fire Safety, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Teamwork, Vendor Management, Management, Oracle, Sales, and Maintenance.
- Managing and dispatching a crew of maintenance professionals as well as dot drivers.
- Working in conjunction with outside vendors on large scale projects. These included large turnovers of hundreds of bed spaces within a short 15 day period.
- Repairing the onsite pool and spa as I am a national pool and spa certified.
- Maintaining and servicing HVAC systems and refrigeration equipment while also training to other newly certified professionals in the same areas.
- Performing multiple remediations of units that were affected by water damage, these were conducted in a fast and nonintrusive manner allowing residents to feel at ease during the process.
- Tracking customer records which include service contracts, using automated systems, and writing contracts for both turnover and non-turnover vendors.
- Tracking of budgets and facility reports utilizing excel worksheets and uploading them to a company intranet site usually in advance to deadlines.
- Addressing safety issues and brought the plant into electrical code compliance.
- Directing and scheduling 24/7 coverage of 9 maintenance personnel for facility and production and support equipment repairs.
Jr. Maintenance Manager Resume
Objective : I am a hands-on Maintenance Manager with 3 years of experience, that is focused on cutting company costs while boosting company revenue through innovative improvements and management techniques.
Skills : Maintenance Management, OSHA Compliance, EPA Compliance, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat, Welding, Electrical, Plumbing, Forklift Maintenance, P&L Reports, CMMS, Operations Management, And Root Cause Analysis.
- Reports directly to the facility manager, which provides high-speed packaging and production to a 3rd party customer.
- Develop new processes, develop and install new KPI's for the department procedures.
- Utilize 5s and lean processes, hire and develop a new staff of 29 maintenance technicians, developing standard operating procedures, ensuring all safety rules are followed, energy management, refrigeration systems control, budget control for all building, refrigeration, and processing equipment, training new team members.
- Work with sanitation, quality control, operations, engineering, outside contractors, OEM service technicians.
- Ensure reliability of the HFFS and packaging equipment, performing tooling change over's, provide technical support, GMP enforcement, and training to my team of technicians.
- Install all equipment, hire and train a maintenance staff of 25 technicians, and meet production ramp-up schedule for all lines.
- Skills used the training of maintenance staff through hands-on and classroom sessions, perform innovative modifications to the new equipment to enhance and improve performance.
- Develop standard operating procedures for all maintenance and pm processes, introduce a CMMS to ensure timely preventative and predictive maintenance schedules are met.